π€ππŽπ‚π€π‹π˜ππ’π„,,matt st...

By speaknow11

"your crazy matt." "only for you cherry." "i just threw up." 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ . . . matt and indie seem to alw... More

CAST
1 | wasabi
2 | red mop
3 | imogen
4 | bowling
5 | bread
6 | bubble gum
7 | anxiety & stuff
8 | set tingz
9 | golf cart
10 | st 4
11 | curls
12 | junie & road trips
13| orbiz
14| drive ins
15 | wendys
16 | debutant
17 |pregnant
18 |sturniolo super bowl
19 | under where?
20 | οΏΌbonehead
21 | nate
22 | ocean
23 | hamlet
24 | t swizzle
25 | all too well
26 | parties
27 | sun & flowers
28 | animals
29 | fuck nate collins
30 | right where you left me
31 | indie bakes
32 | skye teller!
33 | fighting
34 | when?
35 | fake
36 | indie day
37 | cake smash & pink floyd
38 | highlighters
39 | pool
40 | lakes
41 | high school
42 | state fair
43 | beach house
44 | cherry
45 | lip balm
46 | late night swimming
47 | rapunzel
48 | books
49 | rage room
50 | rubber bands
51 | bath
52 | slut
53 | garbage!
54 | this boy
55 | bernard
56 | dates and more dates
57 | leave
58 | the wall
59 | weirdest dream ever!
60 | girl at home
61 | funeral & second choice
62 | gentle & fresh
63 | begging
64 | bandaid
65 | no show.
66 | future
68 | october 13
69 | isabelle
70 | karma
71 | game night
72 | a gun and a stupid
73 | halloween
74 | elevators
75 | football field

67 | strip club?

5.4K 159 630
By speaknow11

INDIE STEWART WASNT A reading kind of girl.

maybe you will see her with a book from time to time but she doesn't do it for fun.

like she said previous days or months ago, she wanted to read when she was old and wrinkly.

when she had her husband by her side and sat on a bench with her colorful flower dress while feeding birds.

but for now, the only real book she has ever so very enjoyed was all the bright places.

it brought her comfort even if it was not comforting at all.

so everyone she knew, read the book.

except for matt.

and he used to hold pride in it. everyone raving at the quality of it while he didn't read it because indie read it.

matt was out with his friends who lived in vermont.

ben and lyle.

they took him out to dinner while indigo sat in the hot tub of the hotel.

her eyes looking at her thighs with sadness.

she missed him too much to be mad anymore.

fingers grazing the pale thigh with a sigh her eyes look around seeing a girl stood on the edge.

indie screaming.

making the girl scream loudly.

both screaing in unison.

"holy shit." both girls say out loud.

"i'm so sorry." the new human in the room stated.

she had long brown hair with bangs flowing over her eyes, bikini bottoms and a tight pink hello kitty shirt as the top.

"no oh god! it's-it's fine" indie laughs.

the girl sets herself in the hot tub a few away from indie for the awkwardness not to last.

"are you alright?" the fringed girl asks.

the redheads head pops up without hesitation.

"me? oh i'm fine, why? do i not look good?" indie questions.

"not at all, you look amazing. but you look a little down. like your upset." she mumbles playing with the water.

"like i've seen you in the lobby, with this guys. you seem so sad."

indie furrows her brows. it was that obvious?

she was that obvious?

"i-i'm fine." indigo brushed her hair.

"you can tell me."

the redhead smile softly.

"i cant actually, i just met you." indie laughs softly.

"well that's the best part isn't it? we just met. i'm never gonna see you again."

"it's like your telling your secrets to the air." the girl smiles, bringing her legs up to her chest.

it took indie a solid two minutes.

"alright then." indie slaps her thighs.

"okay spill it.." the girl trails off not knowing her name.

"indie." the other girl smiles.

"okay indie."

"i'm stevie." she smiles brightly in her face.

silence.

"there's this guy." indigo starts.

"per usual." stevie talks.

"he.. he's so mean." indie furrows her brows.

"how?"

"all he does is-is leave me like some dad. i'm second choice to him. do you know how that feels?" indie tells with a frown.

stevie nods.

"trust me i know." she giggles sadly.

"he's my first person, i would bleed out if he told me his favorite color is red." indigo holds her head in frustration.

"but all he does, all he does is put me second."

stevie corks her brow.

"is there nothing good about him?"

the smile on indie stewart's face was unmatched.

"he helps put me back together, even if he's the one who's breaking me."

"he knows how to make me smile like a fucking goof. people say he looks at me like i'm the first person on earth, i say that's corny." indie starts her rant.

"he has this nickname he gave me, cherry. he calls me that because i love cherry flavored things and he seems to love blue raspberry ones."

stevie smiles to herself.

she was so drunk with her feelings. that if he ever left her she would be hungover for the rest of her life.

and she knows that people say obsession is for the very insecure, but she doesn't mind people thinking that of her if it means she gets to feel this alive forever.

stevie's hand placed itself on undies pale shoulder.

"you want me to give you advice?" the girl asks softly.

indie nods.

"was he the guy that i saw you with in the lobby." her question rung in the ears.

a nod.

stevie smiles.

"then people are right. he looks at you like you are the only person on earth."

"indie you seem like such a soft person." stevie announced.

"no one seems like they treat you right. but he does,"

"how would you know?"

"because of all the things you told me. how can someone give you a nickname and not be totally in love with you."

indie listened to the girl.

"but he will never learn from his mistakes, trust me when i tell you this. i've gone through much worse sweetheart." stevie nods her head.

"you have to teach him how to."

indigo stewart sat there in the water, because matt sturniolo hurts her, but it feels like true love.

and then again, whenever she thought of him.

the girl was back to being ten years old and watering the schools sunflower as she overwaters it, because she doesn't know when to stop giving.

speaking of the devil himself he was being blindfolded in a car with two people.

"i'm not sure i like this." matt grumbles.

"don't be a baby." ben laughs from the drivers seat.

a few minutes later.

they pulled matt out.

"guys if there's a snake in front of me i'm feeding it to you." he points around holding the cloth in his eyes.

"open." and with that he pulls them off.

a strip club.

a strip club?

"a strip club?" matt asks.

they nod.

and just like that he falls to the floor with cackles and screams kicking his legs on the concrete.

he wishes indie would have been there to laugh with him.

"a strip club! can you believe them." he screams with giggles getting up.

"love the joke guys, really needed it. i'm guessing the place were going to is the arby's next to it." matthew points to the fast-food place next to the building.

the boys didn't answer.

making matt's eyes widen.

"no way in hell." he shook his head aggressively.

"why not matt?"

"guys! i fell asleep to H2O yesterday i'm not going in." the boy was so not in.

"matt sturniolo, you have been pining over some redhead indie for the past two months, why don't you try some other redhead." lyle points to the building.

"oh my gosh, i cant do this. my poor virgin eyes. oh my days i'm too young for this."

"matt you just said oh my days. you are not too old for this." bens hands where on his hips.

and just like that matthew bernard sturniolo was inside the strip club.

"oh goodness." he groans looking at the floor and refusing to look up.

"look up matt." ben said.

"no." he grumbles.

"look up dude." lyle giggles.

"no!"

"he doesn't want to cheat on his little girlfriend." ben whispers to lyle.

"she's not my girlfriend." his arms cross.

"well then you wouldn't mind me asking her for her number." lyle questions slyly.

making matt's head shoot up in the air.

"only thing that makes you look up." ben cackles.

he found himself in a booth eating curly fries for the next hour.

lyle and ben nowhere to be found.

this girl named candy with redhair stood next to him and handed the fries.

"thanks." he grins.

the lady stays there.

matt starts to dig in.

looking back up to see her.

"oh sorry." the boy laughs handing her a penny.

she furrows her brows walking away annoyed.

too many shit going own, and he wanted to be back in the hotel.

with indie.

speaking of indie.

his hands pulled out all the bright places from his bag with a smile.

time to read it i guess.

he's always heard indigo talk and make references about it.

always trying to understand them, guess he can now.

matt's eyes skim the pages with concentrated looks.

whenever finding something funny, sad, nice, cute. he would highlight it make a comment next to it or in the margins so he could gift indie the annotated book for christmas.

and when finding something she quoted before he smiles so brightly the pearly whites were showing.

he would love her until the world ends and even still after that.

the way she walks is his favorite walk.

the way she laughs is his favorite laugh.

the way she moves her hands is his favorite way that anyone, in the history of the world has ever moved their hands.

some woman had ended up sitting next to him, he started talking to her and so did she.

then he ended up showing her edits of indies acting.

"she was in stranger things." he smiles up.

"oh..alright." the girl was extremely unenthusiastic and didn't care.

coming back to the hotel and room.

indie was fast asleep with wet hair.

he sighs knowing she's gonna get sick if she didn't braid it.

so he braids it.

his hands righting it up.

when done, matt puts the slushee got her next to her bedside while he went to sleep on the cushion he had on the floor.

lights closing and heavy breathing.

matt's head on the pillow.

if he had to burn down his whole life just for her,

he will.

H speaks!
STEVIE COLE WE MISSED U BABE

WHAT THE HELL THIS CHAP GOT ME IN SMITHEREENS

MATT READING AND THINKING OF INDIE IN A STRIP CLUB IS ABSOLUTELY ICONIC

ALSO INDIE BETTER TAKE STEVIES ADVICE STEVIE HAD EXACTLY THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO HER

LOVE U ALLLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3.8K 38
β–Œπ˜Šπ˜π˜™π˜π˜š π˜šπ˜›π˜œπ˜™π˜•π˜π˜–π˜“π˜– ❛ your my favourite feeling ❜ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ it takes losing her to finally realise how in love with her he really is...
173K 3.3K 36
❝i might kill my ex, i still love him though❞ [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc
330K 6.5K 48
❝ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. ❞ ❝ you don't hate me? ❞ ❝ we both know i don't. ❞ . . . π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› ━━━━ what was believed to be a ha...