Spider fish-Piranha and webs...

Від BiancaSantana880

Ok over the time writing the bad guys fics, I started a ship between webs and Piranha And to those of you wh... Більше

Requests
Flirting with fire
Dont mess with mr. piranha's lady
Mess of kisses: pt 2
Rewrite the stars
Love duet
Meeting pearl miles
Piranha gets jealous
What to expect when you are expecting from a spider

Messes of kisses

872 8 19
Від BiancaSantana880

A request from KeannaEvans1 When webs is kissin pirhana non-stop.

It all started after a few weeks after the bee business.

Webs was finally able to get out of that annoying bee costume.

Although....piranha is gonna miss the sexy bee queen costume he had for her.

But during that time, webs can help but not only fall for him more (even though they're a couple already) but she can't help but have the urge to kiss him like crazy.

It started when the crew got a week off from there work.

It was a warm morning, webs was in piranha's bed, in her dark navy blue nightgown, she was sleeping on her stomach.

She sees piranha getting dressed for work

He sat on the bed to tie his shoes on when webs got up and hugged him from behind, melting in his warm.

"Come back to bed with me" she whispered in her hit breathing seductively, begging him to stay a little longer.

He looks back smiling warmly and tenderly while cupping her hands.

"As much as I love to stay in bed mi estrellas but I can't I have to go to work, I live to stay in bed all day I really would...but I can't"

She lays on a pillow and he lays down on her, giving her a pillow talk.

"Ugh do you really to go to work" webs whined.

Piranha takes her hand and kisses her palm tenderly, his lips slowly depart from her hand and looks up at her.

"I really do...if I want to help support our family"

"Ugh alright give but unlike everybody here, I enjoy my day in bed"

Piranha chuckles as he grabs his coat when webs rest her head on her arms and goes back to sleep.

Piranha pecks a small kiss on her cheek and whispers seductively.

"Te quiero mi vida, it means I love you"

He grabs his fedora and leaves out the door.

Later that evening, Diane came in, she realized it was time for the bad guys to get a break.

"Hey guys" she entered the living room as everyone looked bored.

"I think it's time, we took a day off from work and just do something fun for awhile"

Soon everyone gets excited just then piranha came back home early, he heard everything.

As everyone went to do what they want on a day off, wolf grabs Diane's hand.

"Come on...I know this nice place we can go"Wolf said.

Diane was to hang out with her wolf boyfriend (yes there dating)

Shark was heading to the beach for a tan, snake crawled in his hamper for a long day of napping.

but ok that same time, both pirhana and webs are craving for each other.

This was their only chance to be together, webs was laying in piranha's bed, waiting for him.

She was laying her stomach on the pillow hugging it as it were piranha.

When the Bolivia fish came in, he crawled in bed, hugging her from behind.

She looks back and smiles, "hey" he whispered.

"Hey" she whispered then she pecks her lips on his cheek and kisses him, in response he returns the kiss by kissing her on the forehead.

But soon, they started to crave for more

She turns her body around against his, he pinned her to the bed, his hands on the bed, trapping her.

"You know...we got the day off and...everyone is out of the house, we got the place all to ourselves" he kissed her cheeks.

"So what are you suggesting" webs asked as she didn't like what this was going to.

Piranha gets up and shuts the door.

"Don't you think you kept me waiting long enough" he jumps on the bed, leaning against his elbow next to her.

"Hmm...no I don't think so" she answered then he leans in closer to her.

"Is that so"

Their eyes became sleepy then suddenly, they leaned in closer, he pressed his lips against hers, she returned the kiss back.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and piranha cups her big peach.

"ah" she moans as she gets pulled on top of him then the kiss turns into a full-blown make out sex.

He softly bits her lips and slides his enormous tongue him.

Soon they were French kissing, she nearly chocked away his slimes tongue was dancing with hers, moving inside her mouth,

Webs was barely breathing, she pressed her fist on his chest but was taking in by the French kiss.

He lets go and a thin line of saliva connected from their lips.

It was webs turned, she pressed her lips against his neck and starts kissing his neck everywhere.

It made him feel aroused as his Mohawk stood straight then wagged.

She lets go and smiles at him, smirkingly.

"Looks like someone is happy"

He smiles at her and grabbed his hair, combing it back to stop the wagging.

"I'm just a little...lustful today, been like this since I went to work, I get like this when I'm with you" he says in a seductive voice.

Then he took her jacket off, wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt, then he kissed her shoulders causing her to make seductive noises.

"AH" she curled all of her legs, her hands griping on the bed as piranha slipped his hand underneath her shirt, rubbing his palm over she stomach.

She groaned when she felt his cold hand against her warm belly, it face her chills.

Then they finally end the make out with a Angel's kiss.

Piranha cupped her head and webs wrapped her hands around his neck, they stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Then closing their eyes, piranha kissed her eyelids and webs kissed his cheek, leaving a love bite on it as she suck up his cheek.

Then when she opened her one eye that piranha wasn't kissing, she got shocked.

When she saw shark and snake were watching, shark makes a shocking face while snake was smiling mischievously.

"Uh piranha...piranha!" She tries to pull away and warn piranha by patting his chest.

But he lets go and looks down smirking at her, "what?"

But he saw how shocked her face was and looked where she was looking at and his face dropped when he sees snake and shark.

It was a brief awkward silence for a moment then...

Shark jumped in joy, "woo hoo i knew they get together"

"Can't wait to tell wolf about this" snake said.

Piranha glares at them then he gets out of bed and storms over to them as webs turns red, feeling embarrassed covered herself in the blanket.

"Chicos... a little privacy please" piranha said as he slammed the door.

Then he seats next to webs laughing nervously and scratched the back of the head.

"Hehe, well that was awkward"

Webs still red, looks away from him, "yeah"

And after a moment of silence again, piranha breaks the ice.

"Well I think I better go take a shower" piranha says.

"Yeah you do that"

Piranha leans in they both shared a peck on their lips.

"I'll see you later for round two" he smiles dreamily.

Then he walks in the bathroom, webs watches him disappear and hears the Faucets turn on, she layer in back, thinking about piranha.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
20.4K 434 11
I don't see this in any site, so I'll do it myself. Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this fanfiction. DreamWorks owns everything in this fanfictio...
3.2K 65 31
Pt.2 Of all of my oneshots I've ever made bc Wattpad glitched hella bad & said that my first book had too many parts💀 So go & check that one out fir...
45.8K 685 200
DO NOT LEAVE ANY REQUESTS Hey, hey, hey. If you're from my original Craig of the creek oneshots book, hello. But if you're new welcome. Requests are...