STRAY KIDS ONESHOTS

By LisaArmy0012

Mainly Jeongchan and Chanlix because I'm obsessed. Requests always open, just comment or DM me or post in tha... More

BAD NEWS - JEONGCHAN
SHY CONFESSION - MINSUNG
HELL = SCHOOL - SEUNGJIN
OVERWORKING - HYUNSUNG
NOTICE ME - 3RACHA X JEONGIN
DATE - CHANLIX
LAZY MORNINGS - MINSUNG
CUTE BUT NOT STUPID - JEONGLIX
FRECKLES - CHANGLIX
THUNDERSTORM - JILIX
GROUP PROJECT - MINSUNG
TEENFIC
NEW BOOK!
SICK BABY - JEONGCHAN
INJURY - CHANLIX P.1
INJURY - CHANLIX P.2
WEIGHT - HYUNHO
INJURY - CHANLIX P.3
INJURY - CHANLIX P.4
SKIRT - HYUNIN
BADLY BRUISED - JEONGSUNG
TEASING CONFESSION - SEUNGIN
CAFÉ PERFORMANCE - MINSUNG
COMING OUT - FELIX X STRAY KIDS
HEATHER - MINSUNG
SKZ-TALKER - HYUNLIX
SHRINK - CHANLIX (FLEIX CENTRIC)
THE DARK SIDE - JISUNG X STRAY KIDS
LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU - MINSUNG
REQUESTS
AFTERNOON PICNIC - JEONGLIX
SHAMEFUL SECRETS - CHANGLIX
HEY EVERYONE!
CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT.1
CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT. 2
IN NEED OF CUDDLES - SEUNGJIN
COOKING MAKES THINGS BETTER - JEONGCHAN
I CAN'T STAND YOU! - HYUNSUNG
YOU'RE MY HYUNG - CHANGSUNG
UPDATE
HOODIE - MINCHAN
BROKEN LEG - JEONGCHAN
MY PRINCE - JEONGCHAN
STARVING - MINSUNG
I HATE (LOVE) YOU - 2MIN
BAD LANDING - HYUNSUNG
IS THIS A JOKE? - MINSUNG
UPDATE
IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.1
IT HURTS LESS WHEN I'M WITH YOU - JILIX PT.2
LITTLE - CHANLIX
WHY SO COLD? - 2MIN
HOW DO I COPE? - JEONGCHAN
OBLIVIOUS - HYUNLIX
HELLO STAY! - MINSUNG
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 1
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 2
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 3
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 4
LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT.5
MAID DRESS - MINSUNG
NIGHTMARES - CHANLIX
TICKLISH - JEONGSUNG
RATING MY OWN ONE-SHOTS

THEY BROUGHT US TOGETHER - MINSUNG

4.5K 76 9
By LisaArmy0012

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: ARMY likes to say BTS brings people together, Jisung and Minho agree with that statement.

REQUEST:MimiMinsung

WARNINGS: None

MINHO P.O.V.

The concert was about to start, the screams from the crowd were so loud I almost didn't hear the music start. Then, blinding lights, fireworks, and thousands of little spots of light moved in sync in the crowd. And my desire, the intense desire to start dancing, to move with the rhythm of the music. That type of adrenaline which almost causes me to lose character and break a few smiles.

That rollercoaster can only spear a few seconds of my time before the music to 'Not Today' starts playing, and then I can't remember anything, except an ethereal love for what I was doing.

JISUNG P.O.V.

I know what's about to come, ARMYs around me know what's about to happen. The one explosive performance we were all waiting for. The music started playing and the crowd around me went wild. The big screens focused on the dancers, who were dressed in all black, with dark, intimidating stares. And then, the music started, and I had the time of my life.

~A YEAR LATER~

JISUNG P.O.V.

I was walking out of the elevator at around nine pm, ready to go back to the dorms for some rest. for once, we could go home early, and I was not missing out on that chance. As I walked past the receptionist, she called my name.

"Jisung!"

I turned back to watch her standing next to a medium-height boy, maybe one year or two older than me, who looked oddly familiar.

"Jisung," the receptionist called again, to get my attention, "this is Lee Minho, the new trainee, he used to be a dancer and he passed the auditions a week ago. He's two years older than you, and I thought you could get along well."

The receptionist left and we were left in tense silence. I couldn't stand the curiosity so I decided to ask him.

"Excuse me, Sumbae, but you look oddly familiar..."

He looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you from anywhere... What's your name again? I think she didn't tell me..."

I smiled.

"My name is Jisung, Han Jisung, I've been a trainee for some time now, and I'm in a producing group called 3RACHA. I'll introduce you tomorrow if you'd like."

He smiled at me, his smile was soft and heartwarming.

"That would be very nice of you. Thank you Jisung. I don't know what to tell you about the whole 'me being familiar' thing, maybe we went to school together? I have quite a bad memory, so don't feel bad if I can't remember you..."

"Did you go to school in Malaysia?" he shook his head confused, "then I might have mixed you up with someone else..."

"Wait, you went to school in Malaysia?" I nodded, "wow, that's so cool, do you miss it?"

"I miss the people there, more than anything..." I looked at the time on my phone, "it's getting quite late, Chan-Hyung will worry about me..."

"Sure, go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow, it was nice meeting you, Jisung."

"It was nice meeting you as well, Sunbae."

THE NEXT MORNING

JISUNG P.O.V.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the image of Minho out of my head. I knew him from somewhere, but I couldn't pinpoint from where. I was eating a boring-looking bowl of cereal when Chan walked into the living room.

"Good morning, Jisung! Can I show you these videos of this artist that recently performed here in Seoul..."

"BTS!" I gasped, my brain finally working after a whole day trying to get it right.

"Uhmm... no. BTS is on tour in Europe," Chan said confused, "but you should know that, you're the one that's been talking about it for months..."

I shook my head.

"No, no Hyung, there's this new trainee, a year younger than you, I think, and he looked familiar from someplace, but I didn't know where, and I think I saw him dancing in that BTS concert I went to a year ago. I'm going to ask him today, and if not I'm gonna start thinking I'm delusional and that I no longer have any brain cells."

Just then Changbin walked into the room.

"It's delusional for you to think you ever had any brain cells, Ji."

"Ha, ha, ha, you're so funny, Hyung."

~AT THE COMPANY~

JISUNG P.O.V.

I had dance practice first thing in the morning, and I was glad to see Minho was also there.

For our lessons we were organized into three blocks, the ones who are in the same block have all their classes together so that meant Minho and I would be spending a lot of time together. I approached him and sat beside him. I leaned closer so he could hear me just by whispering.

"I figured it out," I mumbled.

He looked at me, amused.

"Figured what out?"

"Where I know you from. Well, at least I think I know. If it's not this then I'm giving up."

"Let me see what you've got," he whispered back, challenging me.

"You were a dancer for BTS during the 'Not Today' era and the tour that followed."

He looked at me in shock.

"You went to the concerts?" he asked.

"Mhmm, I love BTS, I knew them since their debut."

He laughed gently, tilting his head back slightly, and I couldn't help but start to be mesmerized by some of his little gestures.

"I didn't expect someone to recognize me, but you didn't give up, huh?" he asked, gently shoving my shoulder in a friendly gesture.

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Months passed by and Minho and Jisung became good friends. Jisung asked Minho all types of questions about what was it like to work with BTS, and Minho did his best to answer, happy to see the sparkle in the younger's eyes. On the other hand, Minho proved to be less serious and intimidating than he looked, which caused them to do a bunch of stupid shit together. As Chan called it, the 'dumb and dumber duo' that he constantly had to look after, but there was something he enjoyed about it. It was the stares, the blushing, and the giggles that the oldest knew would flourish into love sooner or later, and, is Chan ever wrong when it comes to knowing his members? No, no he's not.

It was a warm June afternoon, and the two trainees were sitting in a terace, enjoying the summer brize and the cool taste of some slushies.

Jisung exhaled in a way he hadn't done in a long time, in a way where it looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

"It's been so long since I've done this... you know, just relax and... What are we doing, exactly? Like, hanging out, or something like that?"

To that, Minho found the perfect chance to make a move.

"I would feel better if we called it a date," Jisung froze, his heart thumping in his chest. Was he being for real? "would you like to call it that, Jisung?"

And with the last question, the older sat out his hand on the table, inviting Jisung to take it. Jisung did so, their hands came in contact, both slightly cold because of the slushies, and they intertwined them.

"I would really enjoy that Hyung, and i'm really liking this date with you."

"Me too, Jisung, me too."

WORD COUNT: 1202

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
67.2K 564 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
22.8K 315 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...
3.8K 96 15
🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟* I write a whole bunch of stuff, and to put it simply, they fall under three broad categories, Angst, Fluff a...