Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]

3.4K 91 22
By asusKELVIN

In the Jura Forest.

In the meeting room, Shizue was there. She silently drank the cup of tea served to her by Shuna. It seems like she was waiting for someone. Taking advantage of Rimuru's absence, she was finally going to see the person she had been waiting for a long time. She wasn't alone, she was with her beloved kids. During their time in tempest, and with their training, the became strong in no time. Hakurou was there to teach them the Sword art. And with his rigor, the children increased their skill in no time.

"Seinsei, why are we here ? And where is Rimuru-sensei ?" Chloe asked her.

"Chloe-chan, I gather you all today because I want to introduce someone to you" Shizu answered.

"Ehhh and why Rimuru-sensei isn't there. Humph" Alice said

"Alice calm down. Shizue-sensei, is the person you want to show us important to you?" Gale asked her.

<As always Gale, is the calmest between them> Shizue thought.

"Yes Gale she is important for me. She was my first student before I had to take care of you." Shizue answered.

"Ehhhh Shizue-sensei, had a student before us ? who is she ? Who is she ?" Chloe asked in a state of happiness.

"You will see her. I always wanted to her to you. But unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to do it. But it's the best time now."

"Shizue-sensei why Rimuru-sensei is not with us today ?" Chloe asked her.

"Chloe-chan, Rimuru-san is a little busy actually. But he said that he missed all of you. You will be able to meet him soon."

"Humph. He already said this the last time. He better not go back on his word." Alice said.

When they were discussing in the meeting room, somebody knocked at the door. Shizue asked her to come in. A beautiful woman entered the meeting room. She has a short hair and was wearing a knight uniform. The kids was a little surprised because when the girl saw Shizue, she instantly began to cry. Shizue also drop some tears. It was not some tear of sadness, no it was for happiness.

"S-S-Shizue-seinsei y-you are still alive." Hinata said while hugging Shizue and crying.

"You've become a fine woman Hinata. I am so happy for you." Shizu said to her gently.

"And you must be the beloved Shizue-sensei kids right ?" Hinata asked them.

"Yes we are. I am Chloe, I am Alice, I am Gale, I am Kenya and I, Ryota." They answered her.

"I am Hinata Sakaguchi. You probably heared about me already. I am the captain of the HolyKnights of Ruberios." She said.

"Shizue-sensei I am really sorry. You surely heared what happen lately. My encounter with Rimuru and all the trouble which followed." Hinata said.

"Hinata, we all made some mistakes. You must surely blame yourself, but don't let that torment you in any way." Shizue said to her.

"Shizue-sensei. I am so sorry." Hinata said while putting her head inside Shizue thigh.

" You have to calm down Shizue. We already forget it. Beside your country and Tempest had an alliance right ? So I think you need to move on. Also Rimuru already forget it. So calm down ok ?" Shizue said to her.

"Yes Shizue-sensei." Hinata respond.

" Ok Kids, As I said before, Hinata was my first student. She is just like you, an otherworlder. But fortunately for her, she didn't have a problem about her energy. She trained really hard to be who she is now. I hope she can take care of you in the future" Shizue said.

"Taking care of us, we don't want to. We want Rimuru-sensei." Alice respond.

"I-I-am not against it. Even if I prefer Rimuru-sensei, i will leave my training in the future to Hinata-onichan.

"Traitor Chloe." Alice said in an state of anger.

"Hihi they are really funny. Shizue-sensei I am so glad you are fine. But I need to discuss about something.?"

"Yes sure go ahead Hinata what is about." ?

"It's about Yukki ?" Hinata said.

Shizue already knows that Yukki is not the fun boy he pretends to be. Rimuru just told his story to Velzard and her. Rimuru asked us not to talk about it, so as not to completely alter the temporal continum.

"Did you figure out something Hinata ?" Shizue asked her.

"He is acting really suspicious. Actually, he was the one who told me Rimuru killed you. He always gave me false informations about Tempest. It seems like he has the intension to harm this country. I am actually not sure. Won't me to investigate about it Shizue-sensei?"

"No Hinata. Maybe what you are saying is true. But we don't know his true intentions yet. So it will be useless to put yourself in danger." Shizue said to her.

"You are right Shizue-sensei. Anyway I am happy that you are safe. Also it seems that you enjoy Tempest very much." Hinata asked her.

"Yessssssssssss Tempest is the best country in the world. Also R-R-Rimuru-sensei leave here too" Chloe said while blushing.

"Hihi She is right you know Tempest is really a bautiful country and everybody here are just too kind. Also Rimuru take good care of the kids and I." Shizue said.

"I sincerely apologize Shizue-sensei. I really don't know what was going on with me to attack him like this." Hinata said.

"Hinata enough. Don't push so much pressure on you. It's already in the past." Shizue said to her.

The door of the meeting room, suddenly opened. Rimuru and Velzard entered. When the kids saw him, their happiness couldn't be described. Specially for Alice and Chloe. Rimuru also was really happy to see them. When they came to Tempest, he doesn't have free time a lot to play or stay with them. On both arms, he carried Alice and Chloe, since they want to stay with him, they thought it was the best way for them. Kenya, Gale and Ryota was also hugging him. For the Kids, Rimuru is not only their teacher. He is also their saviour and the second one to love them like no one did before Shizue. So they are emotionally attached to him.

"Sensei, how are you. Why don't you visit us sometime ? We missed you." Chloe said while putting her head on Rimuru chest.

"Ehhh Chloe it's unfair. Sensei where were you? " Alice asked with a calm voice.

"I am really sorry. You know I am really busy. I hope Veldora and Shizue are sometimes playing with you." Rimuru asked them.

"Yes Uncle Veldora is really funny and Shizue-sensei too. We are really happy to leave here." Ryota respond.

"I am happy to hear it. Ehhh Shizue and Hinata are also there. I hope you are both fine." Rimuru said to them.

"Ah Rimuru-san, Velzard-san greetings. I hope you are fine." Shizue said to them.

On the other side, Hinata was like a dead leaf. She was constantly trembling and sweating hard. Rimuru doesn't know why but he instantly understood whe he turn his head. Velzard was looking at Hinata. In Hinata's mind, Velzard was a terrible woman who made her know the greatest fear of her life.

<Velzard stop it now> Rimuru said to her via thought communication. He was a little bit irritated about Velzard behaviour. Yes Hinata's actions was not that good but it's not a real reason to torture her like that.

<I am sorry, It's just....It still irritating when I look at her> She said.

I can feel what's going on with her but It's a little bit too much. Velzard was not a bad person. She was just cold towards those who have no value at all for her. I guess Hinata has no value for her.

"I-I will take my leave. Shizue-sensei, I was happy to see you take care." Hinata said. She was clearly in a rush.

"Hinata can you stay a little bit, I have something to discuss with you." I said to her.

She instantly regain her composure. Velzard and the children were very close for some reasons I didn't know, she became lovely with them. So i asked her if she could take the children with her and Shizue and leave. She accepted without a problem and left. Now It was just Hinata and I.

"Hinata did you enjoy your time in Tempest ?" I asked her.

"Yes I did. Tempest is a really nice country. And all the people I met here were all amazing" Hinata respond.

"That's a relief. So why I asked to meet you was to discuss about your men." I said to her.

"My men ? I didn't get it.."

"I am sorry to said it like this but they are particularly weak, and I don't think they are going to be able to protect someone." I said to her honestly.

"It's a little hard to admit it but you are right. I am not that strong. I think we really need some hard training I guess." Hinata respond.

"Yes and that's why you are here. You see I am going to build a special Labyrinth to help you with your men."

"A Labyrinth ?"

"Yes that's it. You know DL Ramiris is leaving in my country too. So with her help we will build a Labyrinth for training and some amazing stuff I won't talk about for now. So do you want to be trained by our strongest people?" I asked her.

" I gladly accept your proposal. I hope you can raise our level."

"I will personally see to it" Rimuru respond.

Hinata then took her leave and as soon as she left, I send a thought communication to Veldora. I asked him to take Ramiris with him. The door then opened to show Ramiris and Veldora. As usually, Ramiris was on Veldora's shoulders. *

"Kuahahaha Rimuru it's been a long time. Don't you miss your sworn brother ?" Veldora asked

"Master teacher is right Rimuru don't you need us anymore. I just saw this aggressive girl(Milim) at Shuna's place. Why don't you call us to play with you ? humph." Ramiris complained.

"Oyiii is it a rebellion. Anyway I am sorry. But now I need both of you." Rimuru said to them.

When Rimuru said this, Veldora and Ramiris eyes started to sparkle like kids in front of a gift. They were too excited about what I was going to tell them.

"What is it, tell me Rimuru tell me".

"Ramiris you know, I always knew you were probably the strongest of us, the DLs." I said that to her. Well Ramiris is like that if you want to gain something from her, you have to flatter her ego a little.

"Fufu Rimuru I always knew you were the most intelligent. Actually I am the strongest you are right. That's why I will lend you a hand." Ramiris said on a proud tone.

"Well you see Ramiris, I need your help because, I want to build your Labyrinth here in Tempest." Rimuru said.

"My Labyrinth ? Sure but is it important ?"

"Of course it is. With your help we will create a system similar with a dungeon. Death is impossible when you are inside it. Each floor will have a guardian, I will introduce them later to you. With this system, a lot of people will come to defy it. Just think about we could me at least one gold coin per people."

"Ehhh this much money."

"And the Labyrinth will not only be for the for adventurers but we will also create a research department at the last floor."

"That's sounds great Rimuru. With master teacher I am sure we will be able to discover some new things."

"Kuahaha Ramiris you can count on me." Veldora said.

"Veldora we will create your leaving place inside the Labyrinth too. At the last floor. With my guardians, nobody will be able to go this far. And this were we are going to create the research department." I said to them.

"Kuahaha I really love this idea Rimuru"

"Yay, the idea is very nice Rimuru. I expected no less from you."

"Thank you and now, let's start its construction" Rimuru said....................

To be continued............

Next Chapter: [Elmesia......]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 12.4K 78
[A Draft to Rimuru's Restart: That Time I Traveled back in Time] Rimuru Tempest is the Strongest Fighter in the tensei slime universe at the end of t...
56K 1.9K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
41.9K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
37.7K 878 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...