The innocent lost daughter

By AliciaSeebah

Catanya Celestia Romano is her name, or is it? Catanya was kidnapped by her mother, Audrey, at a very young a... More

A\N
Characters
Prologue
Biological?
We found her!
A/N
Reaction
she's coming back
meeting the others
Dinner
Rules
shopping
what they bought
PT.2 what they bought
Rafael POV
Revelation
revelation PT.2
the truth
Movie moments
A/N
familia
meeting the rest of the family
meeting the others (the real part)
Quick A/N
knowing their names
cast PT.2
cast PT.3
A/N
cast PT.4
Cast PT.5
Album Photo
They had found out
Bonding Time
the picture they took
baking time with Nonna
"you already graduated!"
Aunts and niece day
A/N
cast PT.6
meeting HER
A/N
The Hernández
Thank you
OD
ball
A/N
ball pt. 2
A/N
A/N
Instagram account
TikTok account
A/N
day before birthday
birthday
gifts
Bedroom
date
Nonna came back
meeting the step family
cast pt. 7
Vacation
swimming
mother and daughter bond
cheater
emotions
new book
Number five
trust me
bad decision
pain
Escape?
weapons

first day of school

8.6K 212 34
By AliciaSeebah

I sigh as I look at myself once again in the mirror. Today's my first day of school. We came back from vacation two weeks before the twins went back to school.

Papa had enrolled me in the same school as Apollo, Ares, Roman, Rafael River and Joshua, it's a private school, meaning each day a different uniform.  The school had a private college connecte to it. Three days ago mom came with me so we could buy everything I need for school and that includes the uniform.

It kind of feels weird going back to school after quite a few years. We are in the third trimester of school, meaning I'll probably be the 'weird new girl'. I don't mind being called that, I've been called worse in my last school.

My uniform consists of a white blouse with the school's logo printed on it, paired with a black skirt and a black tie. I also had a black headband and some white high knee socks.

We had different uniforms each day, Monday is the uniform that I'm currently wearing, Tuesday girls wear dresses and so on.

I grab my school bag and head downstairs for breakfast, it is currently seven in the morning and school did not start before eight.

"Hello cat"  Blake says as he was the first one to notice I was here, Mom, papa, Xander, Enzo, lijah, Blake and Blaise and surprisingly Apollo and Ares were here too.

"You look gorgeous in those uniforms darling, the color white and black really suits you" mom says as she takes a bite from her scrambled eggs.

"Thank"

I then received a lot of compliments from my father and brothers, but of course they had to make some comment about how short the skirt was . 

Meh, couldn't care less, just kidding. I sat down in between Xander and lijah.

I took only a few pancakes and a bit of strawberries for today. Soon the others came in too,

"Ready to go" River says as he looks at his watch, the boys had similar uniforms, black dress pants with a white blouse with the school's logo printed on it.

We all said our goodbye and left for school. The drive from home to school was only like twenty minutes away, but with Rafael driving skills we arrived there in ten.

I'm guessing the bell hasn't rung yet as there are a lot of students outside talking to their peers but they all stopped when Rafael parked the car, please don't tell me they are popular.

I silently prayed that they all aren't that popular with fingers crossed. "Are you guys popular here"

"Oh dear little sis, we run this whole school" Rafael said with a small chuckle and got out. I as well got out and immediately got disapproving, jealous stares from the girls that were pulling their skirts up, while some other girls looked at me with disgust.

The boys of the school were glaring at my brothers while some of them were staring at me with........lust in their eyes ?

All of my brothers put on a cold emotionless face. Apollo grabbed my hand and led me inside with the others. Everyone stared at us, but my eyes only looked at this one boy who was leaning against his bike and was carefully watching me.

We went to see the receptionist who gave me a warm smile, but that smile quickly went away when she saw my brothers.

"What can I do for you?" The receptionist said with a shaky voice. "Schedule of Catanya Romano and Joshua Romano" Roman said with a cold voice that had shivers run down my spine. Papa had changed my new brother's last name to Romano, but he did ask them first if they were okay with it. They all agreed, well except for River and Rafael

She handed me my schedule with shaky hands and I gladly took it from her. We left the office but not before I said thank you to her with a small smile. She smiled back at me and muttered something under her breath.

Something like "at least she's not like her brothers"

"We will walk you to your first class," Ares says as he gently grabs my shoulders.

They led me to my first class which was Art and Design, one of my favorite subjects.

"Okay, if anyone messes with you, you come and tell us okay. You will be sitting with us at lunch and remember, no boys. Don't look at them, don't talk to them and don't breathe the same air as them" Ares says very firmly.

I nodded my head. " Oh and don't forget to tell them your full name" River says before I open the door to enter.

I waved them goodbye and entered the classroom, the classroom was twice as big as my old classroom.

The tables were clean, no drawing on them, I made my way and sat at the last seat near the window. There was a canvas in front of me,  with a really beautiful painting. With someone's signature.

Z.DL.

Just then the bell rang, students started to make their way in. All of them looked at me with either disgust, jealousy and lust. In a classroom there were only fifteen students.

"OMG, she's sitting in his seat"
"Yeah, she's gonna get in so much trouble"
"Isn't she the whore that was with the Romano brothers earlier"

The whispers all shut down once the teacher made her way in.

"Hello class, welcome back to school, for those who don't know me, I'm Miss. Sanchez. I heard there was a new student……. Catanya please come in front of the class and introduce yourself please" Miss Sanchez says.

I slowly made my way to stand in front of the classroom, my hands were shaking, "h…hi, I'm Catanya Romano and uh, I'm seventeen" I shyly said.

I've never liked having attention from strangers. Suddenly a girl raised her hand. " Yes, miss Sinclair"

"Are you related to the Romano brothers?" she asked. I assumed she was talking about my brothers. " T…..they are my brothers"

A few gasps were heard in the classroom. " Very well, Catanya, you may get back to your seat"

I nodded and just as I was walking, someone purposely put their foot in front of me, making me trip in the process.

The whole classroom just laughed at me. "Mister Anderson, detention during lunch break" exclaimed Miss Sanchez.

I slowly got up and went back to my seat, trying not to let any tears slip out of my eyes.

A bang was then heard. " Mister De Luca, it's nice to see you care about joining your art class"

The boy who came in, is the same guy who I was looking at earlier. He just shrugged his shoulders and made his way towards me.

Wait, what! He's coming towards me .

"You're in my seat" he says coldly. "I-im so sorry"

The class snickers, just as I was about to stand up, he said "it's okay, you can sit here"

"Are you sure?" I ask him. He nodded his head and sat next to me. "Could you give me my canvas?" he says, referring to the canvas in front of me.

I gave him his canvas and placed my own canvas on the stand.

"Alright class, today we will be learning about Leonard di Vinci"

____

I packed up my stuff as the bell just rang. I was about to leave the room when I felt someone grab my hand.

I turned around and saw the guy who entered the class late, and yet I still don't know his name.

"Hey um-"

"Zachary, my name's Zachary De Luca, I was wondering if you would like to sit with me during lunch time" he interrupted me and nervously asked.

" Yeah, sure" I smiled and left the class. Right before leaving you saw him smile and blush.

Right after I left the class, I saw Rafael outside for me playing on his phone. "Hey" he said once he saw me.

"What took you so long" he asked suspectfully, as he saw Zachary leaves the class smiling at me.

" I was packing my stuff" I lied, I mean, it's not completely a lie, half of the truth.

" Hmmm, come on I'll get you to your next class"

He grabbed my hand and we made our way towards my English class room.

I entered the class and saw that Zachary wasn't here, wait. Why am I thinking of him? Iafe my way to the vak of the class.

. . .

Just like my previous lesson, the teacher made me introduce myself to the whole class.

All of them were shocked to hear that I was related to 'the Romano brothers'.

Finally it was lunch time, I had just finished my Biology class. Ares was with me as we had the same class.

We both walked to the cafeteria and there were a lot of people there. "Ares, I was wondering if I could sit with a friend"

"Oh sure, just tell me who is that new friend of yours" just as I was about to tell him. I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Zachary.

I waved at him. "Is he the friend you were talking about?" Ares asked. Anger was clearly detected in his voice

"You can't sit with him," Ares barked and growled at Zachary. What is he? A werewolf, talking about wolves, papa sent winter to the vet.

"And who are you to decide that for her" Zachary said back. "Well I'm her brother".Ares says.

Zachary's eyes clearly widened a bit. By now the whole cafeteria was watching us, even my brothers.

"They are your brothers," he asked, turning towards me. I turned towards Ares. "Ares, please, let me sit with him and his friends" I beg.

Ares stays silent as he thinks about it. "Fine, but we'll talk about this at home"

I nodded and went with Zachary. Ares walks back to sit with the others and their friends that I met at my birthday party a few months ago.

We sat down at the table in the back. "Guys, this is Catanya, my new……friend"

"Catanya, those assholes here are my friends." He presents me to them and vice versa.

I shyly waved my hands at them. "Hey, I'm Skye, and this is my twin sister, Stella. We're nineteen" Skye had dark brown hair, a sharp jawline and chocolate brown eyes whereas Stella had dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.

" I'm Marie and I'm eighteen" Marie had short blonde hair with big blue eyes, thin pink lips.

" And I'm Javier, I'm eighteen years old and it's nice to meet you beautiful" Javier had straight blonde hair, green forest eyes.

From the corner of my eye, I see Zachary glaring at Javier right after he called me beautiful.

Me and Zachary sat down. Marie was on my left and Zachary on my right.

We begin to talk and get to know each other better. They know I'm related to the ' Romano brothers ' since they've heard the little argument we had a few minutes ago.

Soon the bell rang and it was time to go to my next class, my brothers didn't talk to me, they just left right after the bell rang.

Joshua only gave me a tight lip smile and left with the others. Marie was going to be in my next class, so she agreed to show me where it was.

—----
Finally it was time to go home, I was waiting for my brothers to get here as they were late.

Me and the others had exchanged our numbers so we could text each other, they also added me in their friend group chat. It's called the fantastic five, well now six since they also added me.

Finally I saw my brothers coming towards me, Rafael unlocked the door so we could all get in.

I got in and they all ignored me. I bowed my head down and tried to push away my tears.

I just couldn't understand what I did wrong.

I just wanted to have friends.

We arrived at him and thankfully only mom saw me, she was about to talk to me but I quickly went to my room.

I placed my backpack on my desk and went to take a long hot boiling shower.

__________________________

Hey guys 👋

New chapter out. I hope you liked it.

Now, to all the Harry Potter fans, I have a question.

Sirius is Harry's God-Father  and Sirius is also Narcissa's brother.

That makes Sirius, Draco's uncle. So does that mean that Harry and Draco are somewhat cousins?

I don't understand.

Lots of love
XOXO Alicia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
265K 19K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
194K 9.4K 47
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
99.7K 2.6K 37
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.