Wicked Games

By Viomaniac

[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towa... More

Introduction
Playlist for story
༺1༻
༺2༻
༺3༻
༺4༻
༺5༻
༺6༻
༺7༻
༺8༻
༺9༻
༺11༻
༺12༻
༺13༻
༺14༻
༺15༻
༺16༻
༺17༻
༺18༻
༺19༻
༺20༻
༺21༻
༺22༻
༺23༻
༺24༻
༺25༻
༺26༻
༺27༻
༺28༻
༺29༻
༺30༻
༺31༻
༺32༻
༺33༻
༺34༻
༺35༻
༺36༻
༺37༻
༺38༻
༺39༻
༺40༻
༺41༻
Prologue
Announcement

༺10༻

3.9K 72 19
By Viomaniac

Hope's POV...

Just breathe in and out, I calm myself. I walk back in the house, walk upstairs to see his hoes getting ready. They're putting clothes on as fast as possible, I guess they're thinking I'm his girlfriend.

Two blonde and one brunette Ukrainian, taller than me, long-legged girls left house and I'm all alone.

I make my way down in living room. I sit on midnight blue, corner sofa and rest my head on armrest while checking kitchen's door. I don't know why I'm worried, conscience bothers me. My phone is ringing. I answer.

"Hey," there's soft voice greeting me.

"Hey"

"How are you dear? Did you sleep?" I chuckle as he clarifies word. We were out whole night. I hate to admit but it was one of the best nights in my life.

"I didn't. I despise the fact that I was thinking about last night whole time."

"Were you? Really? Damn, that's thrilling to hear. I despise the fact that I was doing the same." Ashton laughs. His cute little laugh forces me to smile too.

He's good, very good, too good for me. I like his energy, the way he behaves even tho I know him for two days. I do like spending time with him but I know, only thing I bring to him is pain and nothing else. I don't want to be plague in another humans life.

He reminds me moon and I know I'm the darkness trying to swallow him. I'm in a hope that stars will help and summer breeze scatters the cloud for him to shine, for him to enlighten me. I shouldn't be doing this to him but I know myself, I won't stop. My smile fades away.

"Hm, let me guess, and then you were like I won't call her, she's probably sleeping—"

"Right and then I said fuck it and called." He cuts me off and laughs again. Last thing I can is smiling but I need to calm my guilt built in my gut. "So, can I come over?" His tender voice starts to chain on my body and I shiver.

"Sure." I say.

"And your fake husband?"

"Don't worry about him."

"Alright, I'll be there soon." Ash hung up.

Few minutes pass. There's doorknob opening sound. I expect it to be Ashton but in my surprise it's Kent. His right arm is bloody, wet clothes stick sculpted body, dirty-blonde hair turn into light walnut brunette.

He looks too good to be real. Pretty and handsome all at once. I can feel how dense the air has become. Too dense. I don't like the tension I feel just by looking at him.

I sigh as I sip my coffee. "Failure."

"You pushed me." No rage, no irritation, just serene. His silence is dangerous, his words are dangerous at this point.

"Did you die?" I answer swiftly.

"No."

"Failure." Another sigh leaves my parted lips. I should go upstairs and splash cold water.

I stretch on my way upstairs when he grips my arm and turns me aggressively to face him. I'm pinned agains the dresser, he's coming closer and closer and closer. His hands lean on wooden furniture each side of me.

I try to detach from him. As I move he grabs both of my wrist and tugs them behind me. That's it, I'm wrapped in his arms, I can't move. Our chests are pressing each other and my eyes can't see anything but his.

Heartbeat increased and I can't breathe, I'm not even talking about thinking or speaking ability. He's so close and I hate that I love it. I hate that he's able to do it but I cannot resist. I hate that he's that powerful.

I envision him to look away for a second, to give me tiniest amount of time to gather my strength but no. Stubborn, arrogant eyes don't even flinch or blink.

His hot breath approaches my face. I'm nervous, I can't deny. This everything feels perilously pleasurable. I have feeling that I've been waiting for this moment, as if I wanted this so much. Absolute bullshit. Devil on my left shoulder is satisfied.

It's hard to read him but still possible. Yeah, I said he was still but now I changed my mind, he's very irritated. Jaw is clenched, muscles are tensed, determined glance which willing to break every bone in my body. But that's not all.

I don't know if it's my imagination but I see lust in him. Unquenchable thirst for me. Soul hugger desire to kiss me, to feel me, to hold me. In that moment I realize, I have influence on him. He's attracted to me. It's not joke anymore, he definitely wants me. Kent just gave me huge power, he sold himself.

But I want him to do it too, I want him to kiss me.

"Is your ego soothed now? Hmm? Is that why you did it?" Low, husky voice brushes my skin.

"I'm taking every opportunity." I move again but he grips tighter. He's way stronger than he seems. I'm not going to show him that I already absorbed power I failed to notice earlier.

Ashton's car stops end of street but we can see it through the window. "What is he doing here?" He's sensible, abnormally, mind-blowing sensible. He has sixth sense.

"I can't recall this having anything to do with you." I whisper. "If your girls can come over, so can he."

"Are you jealous, love?" His gaze drops on my lips and I tilt my head, putting my pride on view. This word will be end of me. When he calls me love I'm weak in my knees. He makes me feel pity on myself. Unimaginable.

"Are you jealous?" My eyes flinch when he fixes his green flames on mine.

He suddenly lets me go. Fear/regret/awakening I don't know what to call his reaction. I hate that he was in charge again, that he could control me at the given moment. I hate that he didn't do anything.

No, he won't be the one in control, not with me. I push him and pin against the opposite wall. I'm leaning against wall, my hands making cage for him. His wet clothes already wet me and his gaze devoured every inch of me. But he's not touching me, that's big relief... or disappointment.

He smiles, being satisfied with my reaction. "Don't fool yourself Kent. You should have something to make me jealous." And there's knock on the door.

I let him go and when I'm about to open door he spins me again. "Tell him to go."

"What?"

"I'm about to show you what I have."

"What?!" Lord help me to understand what's going on in his sick head.

"There's problem."

"What have you done?"

"You're asking too many questions." He makes his way in living room and I'm about to burst out.

Kent is known for his sick plans, escaping from death miraculously, cruelty, having no mercy and always getting what he wants. He's never in trouble, he's making trouble, he's never losing, he's winner before game starts and he has control, always. People who worked with him says that there's 0.0001% chance that his plan won't go as planned and it hasn't happened yet.

Now he says there's problem, that concludes there should be serious issue. At least he's Kent the control maniac, the mastermind, I shouldn't be stubborn, not now.

"Hi?" Ashton spots my muddled face and greets me with question.

"Ash—"

"Is everything okay?" His light blue eyes runs everywhere while he checks me.

"Yeah, yeah it's just—" I touch my brow and take a deep breath. I need to recover from last few minutes. Ashton averts diligent eye contact and looks behind my shoulder.

"Do I have to wait so long?" Kent is leaning against wall his arms and ankles recently crossed.

"Wha—"

"Umm... can we hang out tomorrow instead of today?" I ask.

"Sure, but is everything okay?" He tucks strand of my hair behind ear and peers at Kent.

"Yes, yes, it's just small emergency."

"Okay, well then I have little thing to do tomorrow and then I'm free." I nod and he leaves with little grin.

"Okay." I wave at him and close the door.

"Do you know what "Pencak Silat" is?" Kent asks as if he didn't just ruin my day.

"What have you done?" I draw my stern gaze at him.

"Well, we have good and bad news, but both news are good and bad on their own ways." He walks in living room and I follow him.

"Start with one that won't give me a heart attack." I adjust on sofa and cross my legs since he occupied armchair.

"So we're starting with worst news." I sigh as my eyes roll. "Vera has someone. They're hooking up, that means we can use him."

"And the bad side of news is that he'll protect her at all cost and he'll be in her room all the time." Humans are too predictable to not guess their simple moves.

He snickers and glares at me with those sleepy eyes. "You're quick-witted."

"Why did you put TV on?" I cannot lie, I'm satisfied with this compliment. He looks at TV since I mentioned.

He turns up the volume. Attention isn't with me anymore, he touches his chin thoughtfully when he sees bald man on the screen. There's American news on. I look at his reaction and then screen.

Breaking news! American ambassador, Nicolas Jeffrey was brutally murdered on the Greek island of Mykonos. Forty-seven-years-old Nicolas and his bodyguard were shot in the head. Witnesses find it difficult to describe the offender. The incident caused panic in the community and several senior officials canceled their bookings. The investigation is being carried out on the charge of murder of a public figure. The Greek government calls people to stay calm and assures that there's no such threat in the country.

"How sad." Kent mutters under his breathe, unbothered.

My jaw falls on the floor and I'm trying to be able to speak. I'm petrified and perplexed. "You did it?" My voice is shaking. "Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't." I let out breath I was holding so long.

"But you're involved." He's quiet. "What's the good and bad sides of this news?" I say with still uncontrollable voice and watery gaze.

"Bad side - I helped him to run away and now police will be more mobilized but no one will suspect anything on us." Calm voice tells me.

"It's hard for me to understand what's the benefit of this situation is, except that we should have four eyes and ears instead of two."

The man died while he was trying to kill me, now ambassador, this freaks me out. I couldn't find body and crazy murderer is near us, how on earth did we manage to bring so much darkness and plague here?!

"As for the benefit, there's no need to have four eyes and ears when you can give it to someone else and be freed from work."

"It turns out that you 'saved' him in order to escape from your own work." I narrow my eyes at him.

"And I was waiting for 'thank you'." I snicker. "I think you're failing to understand that we have one less problem now. Police." He smirks satisfied.

"You sacrificed him as a sacrificial lamb. Where is he tho?" I can't believe him. How can he be that brutal and ruthless, using everyone if he needs.

He smiles this time, even more satisfied. "He's Alice's bodyguard." There's too many information in three words. Alice? Murderer? Bodyguard? What?

"A- Alice?"

"That's another topic." He waves unworried hand at me.

"You're sick. Seriously. You helped the killer, you literally sacrificed him and now he's walking next to Alice! You pose a double threat to a pregnant woman!" I'm running out of patience. My hands are gripping sofa's rough yet soft fabric.

"You think I don't care about her?! He's a good man. I trust him." He says, completely still. I'm speechless at the moment. First of all I don't understand why Alice needs bodyguard and if he thinks she's safe I can't say anything.

Technically I don't have any right to protest on a very personal matter. I let go of fabric and get on my feet. "You two...?" I want to know why Alice is so important to him.

"Why do you have urge to know?" He has playful tone and I'm not going to satisfy him by being confused girl.

"Just curiosity." I shrug and try to hide myself from his gaze which can make hole on my clothes if he continues looking like that.

I walk in kitchen and grab green apple from glass bowl. He approaches me and makes coffee for himself. I eat my apple while watching him. Kent doesn't even touch sugar jar, my lips twitch.

I should stop staring at him, it's way too creepy. I turn to magazine laying on island and take another bite. Kent comes behind me and touches my cheek.

It was way too unexpected I don't even flinch, I just stand there frozen. He removes strand of hair from my lips. His other hand finds my lower back and he whispers to my ear. I'm trying to calm down heart that's beating in my chest, throat and head abnormally. "We're cousins." He tells me and leaves kitchen.

I'm speechless. I don't have any thought how to react. Maybe I should yell, maybe I shouldn't hide the fact that I like being close to him, maybe I should teach him how to behave or rip his clothes off.

I walk to stairs. He turns me by my arm. Again. I think he has weird attraction towards my arm. One, brisk click and I'm cuffed to stair railing.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"If we're going to work as team we need to know each other." And he finds spot on the floor, gets comfortable and waits for me to sit down.

_______________________________

Well at least he's alive. Enjoy  <3

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
72.7K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
1.3M 58.8K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...