4 Lifers

By jordyyyy23

We in this shit 4Lifeee and even after.. Just don't change on me. More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
FACE CLAIMSSS UPDATE !!
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER TWO

1.7K 69 8
By jordyyyy23

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA
10:26 AM

2 weeks later..

I sung along to Rod Wave x Sweet Little Lies as I washed my body up for the fifth time, getting all my hotspots then rinsing off and getting out.

It was Saturday morning and me Jayda and my mom had plans to get our nails and toes done then go to the mall so everybody was up getting ready.

I wrapped my dry towel tightly around me then went over to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush. I put a nice amount of toothpaste on it before wetting it then sticking it in my mouth.

I brushed my teeth and tongue repeatedly before rinsing my mouth out and washing my face.

Going back into my room I rubbed on some lotion and deodorant before slipping into my panties and bra.

"Now for something to wear" I sighed stepping into my closet looking around at the many options.

I heard my door come open and soon my mom appeared in the doorway dressed and ready to go..

"You always the last damn one to get ready" She said looking at herself in the mirror. She looking good too! Wearing a long black sundress that had a slit up the leg showing off her thigh tattoo with her red Chanel slides and the purse to match.

"Because beauty takes time honey" I said deciding on a tan colored one piece romper and a pair of Burberry slides.

"Beauty bouta get her ass left" She waved me off leaving the room.

I grabbed my tote purse putting everything I needed inside it before sliding on a gold necklace and bracelet.

I had just gotten my hair done yesterday so it was still fresh and all I had to do was comb it out. After that I sprayed some Chanel perfume on then rubbed on some lipgloss and I was ready to bounce.

"Ready" I said to no one in particular as I grabbed my phone and charger out the bathroom. I turned off the music and made my way downstairs.

Once down there mama and Jayda was just sitting around until they saw me and then they both got up.

"Okay besttt" Jayda hyped me up as she put her purse over her body.

"Youuu seee meee" I squealed making us buss out laughing.

"And do" 

"Bring y'all asses on for we be late" Mama said and we all left the house going out to her Black tinted up Range Rover. We got in and she immediately blasted the air.

"It's hot as fuck out here" She grumbled playing some old Monica. I didn't mind tho because we always jammed to her old shit.

Once she fixed herself up she pulled out the driveway and drove through the neighborhood until we got on the Main Street. The nail shop that we went to was only 15 minutes away so we made it there fairly quick. And because we were already on the appointment list we walked straight in and started getting serviced.

"You getting long or short?" Jayda asked me as we both got our nails started on.

"Long boo you already know" I said.

"Mhmm I think ima try some long too, let me tell Rico to pick me a color" she said looking down at the nail tips on her fingers before picking up her phone.

"Mhmm must be niceee my boy" I mumbled the TikTok making her laugh.

"Sometimes"

2 hours Later

We we're finally finished getting everything done and I was starving.

"Y'all wanna get some food out here or when we get to the mall?" Mama asked pulling out the parking lot.

"The Mall" Me and Jayda said in unison.

"Bet"

"I'm letting yo tech do my nails next time" Jayda said from the backseat. I could tell she had a pout on her face.

"You don't like yours?" I asked looking back.

"I mean they cool.. but she literally did yours perfect" she said examining my hand.

"Yeah Marty the best in there" Mana said getting onto the highway.

She turned up the radio as Future Wait For You played and we all sung along once the course dropped. While we drove I decided to post my nails on my story.

@WannabeKylie 2 secs ago

As I scrolled through my timeline I got a Dm. Clicking on the bubble I saw that it was Chief...

Chief_Frmda4
Them long Ass nails what you a
stripper or sum friend? 🫣

Lmaooo no bitch I just like my
nails long tf !!

Chief_Frmda4
My bad bookie ion want
no smoke witchu' 💆🏾

Awe okay. act like it.

Chief_Frmda4
Anyways.. y'all sliding later?
We having a block party tonight.

Thinking about it. We didn't have nothing else to do tonight so I Reached my phone back to Jayda so that she could read and once she agreed I texted him back the okay.

We got to the mall and it was a little packed making me roll my eyes because I knew everybody was finna be up in this bitch.

Mama walked off going to pick up a online order while me and Jayda went into Shoe Time.

"You know what you wearing tonight? Or you finna buy some?" She asked as we entered the store going over to the wall that held our sizes.

Shrugging I really didn't know. I had so many clothes at home but I didn't want to have to search for something. "More than likely buy something while we here, ion wanna look for none when I get there" I said making her nod.

"These bitches fyeee" Jayda said grabbing a all pink pair of Dunks.

"Hella, we need em" I said waving over a worker.

"Y'all got these in a 4 and 5?" I asked making her nod.

"We should since we just got those this morning let me go see though" She said before disappearing into the back of the store. While we waited I looked around grabbing two more pairs of shoes.

When she came back out she took both pairs up to the register before going to get my other shoes and then I went to pay.

"You paying for all 4 pairs?" She asked making me nod my head. She rung them up and put them in bags before typing away on her keyboard.

"You paying cash or card?" She asked.

"Card"

"Okay.. you're total is $498.86"

I stuck my card into the machine, put my pin in and once it approved I took it out and stuck it back in my purse.

"You ladies have a great day" she smiled handing me both bags and receipt.

"You too" we said in unison.

"Thanks rich Bestiee" Jayda smiled as I handed her the bag with her shoes in it.

"No problem bookie, where you wanna go next?"

"Let's go in Bliss, we can find our outfits in there" she said making me agree.

After the mall

After shopping for what seemed like hours we finally made it home. It was going on 5 o'clock and the block party started at 8 so I had more than enough time for a nap.

I tied my hair up and put on my bonnet before plugging my phone up to the charger and getting under the covers. I was tired as hell from being outside and moving around all day so within minutes I had dozed off.

7:45 PM

"Girl getcho ass up!" Jayda came in snatching the covers off me.

I mugged her hard as hell before sitting up and throwing my legs over the bed.

I patted my head while looking at the time.

"Why you wake me up so late?" I asked her as I got up making my way into my connected bathroom.

"Bitch. I been trynna wake you up for a hour now" She waved me off going back to doing her edges. She was already dressed and was just fixing up her hair.

"Mhm"

I turned on the shower and once the bathroom got steamy I stripped out of the oversized T-shirt I was wearing and slid inside the shower instantly grabbing my towel and body wash.

{ I'm not explaining a shower tho because.. yk we should all know how to take one of those.}

After about 30 minutes I got out dried myself off and put on all my lotion and stuff. I did my hair first fixing the curls I had up then got dressed in a orange two pice sweatsuit with my white, black and orange Chanel tennis shoes. It was simple cute cute as fuck.

"Okayyy" I said to myself twirling in the mirror.

"Yuhh fly shit only" Jayda said coming next to me doing the duck lips.

"We definitely need pictures tonight" I nodded.

"Most definitely, you ready tho?" She asked grabbing her purse and phone.

Doing the same I made sure my wallet was inside and then we left.

~~~

We pulled up on the block that the party was being held on and it was packed. Like cars on both sides of the streets and around the corner packed.

"This ho jumping" Jayda bounced in her seat.

"There go Rico nem right there" She said as we got out the car and walked over to where they was posted up at.

"Wassup gang" Rico said dapping me up after he greeted Jayda.

"Wassup"

"Big Ky not the lil one I see you" Chief gassed as he came over rapping me up too.

"Yeah you see it" I flexed making us both laugh.

As we stood there talking I felt eyes being pierced into the side of my face and when I finally looked up I saw dude from like two weeks ago mugging.

I mugged his ass back and he sent me a smirk before taking a sip out his double cup.

"You want a drink?" Jayda asked walking back over to where I was.

"Yea just get me what you getting" I shrugged.

"Bet I'll be back, Chief you bet not let nobody fuck wit my bestie" She pointed at him and he gave her a thumbs up.

"Why yo peoples always mugging me like he got smoke or sum" I asked Chief as he tried passing me a wood but I declined.

"Who?" He asked genuinely confused.

"I don't know his name .. him" I said pointing in his direction just as he was looking my way. He scrunched his face up and slowly made his way over..

Awe shit..

"Fuck you pointing at me fa" His deep voice rung out making me scrunch my face up and Chief laugh.

"Awe you tb Demon" He laughed hitting the wood then passing it to him.

"Boy cause I'm trynna figure out why the fuck you always mugging me and shit" I snapped.

"Nigga done met his match fr" Another one of they homeboys said making everybody around us laugh and agree.

"Cause why you always staring at a nigga, if you wanna speak then speak" he spat.

"Boy Fuck you" I said waving him off pulling out my phone.

"Mhmm" was all he said with that same stupid ass smirk on his face.

Nigga too fucking fine!

"Take me some pictures please friend" I held my phone out to Chief making him Smack his lips but grab it.

I did a few poses feeling Demon still staring and once he was done I grabbed my phone back looking for some cute ones to post.

"And you better give me my fucking photo credits" Chief yelled making me laugh.

"I got you nigga damn just go like my shit"

Swipe

Liked by Chief_Frmda4, ReallyJayda and 1,980 others
@WannabeKylie He got all of these lil bitches and the biggest one is ME 👅 BIG KY!
Photo Creds @Chief_Frmda4 🤞🏽

Comments Disabled

I locked my phone back and leaned against the car waiting on Jayda. Bitch must've got bent over or some because it damn sure didn't take this long to get some drinks..

My phone vibrated in my hand making me look down at the notifications that popped up.

Demon4 Started following you

Demon4 Liked your photo

I laughed to myself locking it back.

Ohhh he think I'm cute he wanna have sexxx 😏

~~~~~

Feedback?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค
4.9K 251 8
๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
2.1K 87 6
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š
340K 10.5K 69
โœจโค๏ธ