Two Faced Kiyotaka

By Quin-X

"I'll make sure that the past will never happen again" This is my 3rd book by the way. More

Chapter 1:Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Chapter 2: Class D
Chapter 3: Trouble Ahead
Chapter 4: The Invitation
Chapter 5: Trap?
Chapter 6: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 7: Attention/Confusion
Chapter 8: First Meeting
Chapter 9: I'll Play With You
Chapter 10: Different Morning
Chapter 11: Mask Off
Chapter 12: Before ANHS
Chapter 13: Two Outcomes
Chapter 14: Making Preparations
Chapter 16: The Visit
Chapter 17: Spark Was Lit
Chapter 18: Who's The Pawn Now?
Chapter 19: Potential Candidate / Slap
Chapter 20: The Fiancée Has Finally Arrived.

Chapter 15: First Pawn Candidate

1.9K 132 11
By Quin-X

I have been observing them for a while now.

I could see three candidates that could help me in the future.

The first girl i considered to be a candidate was because of a certain event that happened a week before the reveal of the S-System.

These past week, i discovered her secret in a coincidence.

Something that she hides from others from her friends and maybe even from her family.

I was walking around the school at night familiarizing myself from the routes and corners, however i didn't expect that my little trip would result to me discovering her hidden mask.

I saw two people having a conversation, or maybe this was now what they call a date?,

It was a non surveillance area, the pathway made of bricks, pretty much no one walks in here. This might actually be a good spot to do something without anyone noticing.

Aside from the special building where Suzuki lured me in, this was the fourth inconspicuous spot that i discovered.

I wouldn't be surprised if this two suddenly become intimate with each other, well, i could use it as a blackmail material and control them without revealing my identity.

I could just send a mail in their mailbox, instead of contacting them through phones.

I couldn't see their faces since i might reveal myself if i went near them, but then one of them suddenly raised her voice, revealing both of their identities.

"Thank you Hirata-kun, really!, thank you!"

That voice was familiar to me.

Karuizawa Kei and...... Hirata Yosuke was the two people having a meeting in this inconspicuous spot.

I saw them oftentimes together whenever i hang out with their group, however i didn't know that these two meet at night like this, although Karuizawa's actions could be misunderstood that she was Hirata's girlfriend, she also does the same actions to me sometimes.

However despite that, i didn't notice Hirata getting mad at me or even annoyed, concluding that the two weren't even in a relationship, i just thought of Karuizawa as someone who is a flirty woman.

"I'm sorry to trouble you again Hirata-kun but i was actually going to ask Ayanokoji-kun first about this, but it seems like he was already taken and the opponent is not someone i could go up against"

My name was suddenly brought up in their conversation making me more interested in to what they were talking about.

Karuizawa mentioned that she was about to ask me first and they thought that I was already taken.

Taken?, No one owns me.

It seems like from the outside, I was the partner of Suzuki Shizuku, just the thought of it makes me feel sick even if i couldn't remember the last time i got one.

"It's fine Karuizawa-san, if my presence could help you with your problem, then i am more than willing to do it"

It was the voice of Hirata who was the only boy in our group excluding me, and pretty much the only male i could talk with in our class.

I felt excluded from the other boys since they look at me just like how my former classmates look at me when i finish a task.

Looks of Envy and Jealousy.

However that was the only thing they could do to me, they could just look, they knew that they couldn't beat me just like how they used to.

Getting back, i wonder what was Karuizawa's problem that Hirata's presence is enough to solve it and why did she even consider me as a candidate.

"However are you really sure Karuizawa-san?, Ayanokoji-kun denied that they were in a romantic relationship right?, he's even more capable than me."

I was capable of many things however i was not capable of everything, human beings have their limits after all.

I was but a human that was experimented to discover the human limits, my records would be nothing but data that would be used as a reference by the future children who would suffer the same fate that we have or maybe greater.

" I was about to ask him, but there was too much competition and one is even Suzuki-senpai who is the vice president and she could even be the future president of the student council, also she kinda gives me off some creepy vibes"

What does she mean about that?, Was Karuizawa going to confess to me? Also, she gets a creepy vibe from Suzuki?

I have so many questions, however their conversation seems like it's about to end.

"That's a bit mean you know, Karuizawa-san"

"That's what i just felt about her, she's too good to be true, i think even Ayanokoji-kun was annoyed by her."

Huh.

"Ehh, that's news to me, i think they get along well though"

That was what i think too, from the outside that is. We made sure to continue our role play of being someone close to each other.

Suddenly the topic of their conversation shift into us.

Involving yourself with someone popular could really be the topic of almost anyone.

"Well i don't know, i felt like Suzuki-senpai was forcing herself to Ayanokoji-kun"

Interesting.

Someone was actually suspicious of her public persona, even though Karuizawa doesn't have any evidence and was just relying on her instincts, she wasn't deceived easily.

Most people trust easily, especially if the appearance of something or someone was appealing, they would be tempted by these outside appearance.

This was like how the students of this school idolized Suzuki Shizuku, her outside appearance that could be considered to an angel bewitched most of them that they even started a fanclub for her.

Well, that's just expected to someone who deceived the entire fourth generation of the whiteroom.

Her popularity and influence was much greater than even the president of the student council Horikita Manabu himself.

If only they know her real personality, it would be interesting to see their reactions when they realize the angel that they were worshipping was actually a devil in its human form.

Only a few wouldn't be deceived by such and most of them....are those who used to trust someone and regrets it.

Karuizawa Kei huh.

"Then goodnight Hirata-kun, thank you for this again"

The two said their farewells to each other and part ways.

It didn't seem like it was a date or some sort but it was more like Karuizawa asked for a favor to Hirata and decided to say it at night where no one could see and heard what she would say.

I might not know the exact favor she asked, but i do have some ideas based from the clues, one of it is that someone must not be in a relationship, i was excluded since she thought i was in a relationship so she chose Hirata instead, the second is about the presence, she only thought about me and Hirata which was the only one she was closed with, in the boys in Class-D right now.

She might've need to do something that requires the presence of a boy, but why is it so secretive that they need to meet up at night where no one was looking and could be seen?, and it appears to be a great deal for Karuizawa since she was thankful to Hirata for agreeing to it.

My instincts told me to follow Karuizawa, so i did, we pass by other places and it appears she wasn't going back to her dorm yet.

Slowly but not suspiciously i followed her, i was still wearing my uniform  but without my blazers on, while Karuizawa was wearing a simple T-shirt and a skirt, contrary from her being a 'fashionista' that she calls herself to, meaning that she was pro in choosing what clothes to wear.

However the Karuizawa i was staring at doesn't seems to be a pro in fashion.

She was leaning on the railings staring at the vast night sky and sea.

I couldn't help but also stare from the night sky, the sky was black and vast, filled with a bunch of stars scattered on it, this was a good place for relaxation and maybe releasing some stress.

If there was a shooting star that would appear right now then i would wish for it to land straight to Suzuki....literally.

"Pretty..." i heard her mutter, she looks like a child staring at the night sky.

I didn't thought that Karuizawa would like the stars nor would gaze at the night sky. She was more like someone who would stay up all night talking in the phone.

It was true though, the night sky was really beautiful, the cool and dark feeling was a perfect moment for the scenario that happened in the mirror.

Two outcomes were shown, however there was also a chance that another outcome would be the finale.

Only time would tell.

I went to a near vending machine and  went to buy two cans of coffee.

It made a mechanical sound that alerted the one i was following.

"Huh, Ayanokoji-kun?" Karuizawa noticed me instantly, the mechanical sound of the vending machine, revealed me.

"Yeah, Good evening, i didn't know you were here?, waiting for someone?" i asked her even if my cover was already blown up.

She was suspicious of me, as she put her arms around her waist.

"Are you stalking me right now Ayanokoji-kun?, even if we're friends that's a going overboard." she moves closer towards me as she looks me straight in the eye and stops three feet away from me.

"Why did you think so?" i asked as i opened the can and take a sip.

She points at the other can i was holding.

"You already know i was here, so you decided to buy two cans of coffee and gonna give it to me right?" she said as she made an attempt to grab it.

Before she was able to, i raised my hands that was holding the can of coffee.

"Hey!, didn't you buy two so you can give it to me? "

Why would i spend my points for you?

She jumps up but she couldn't reach it, i was taller than her and my arms were also longer making it difficult to grab it.

"I'm here to stargaze and this coffee is my reserve for later"

I didn't have any plans to stare at it. Stars could be compared to us, they live for an amount of time then they die.

"Too much coffee...is bad...you know!" She struggled to complete her sentence as she keeps on jumping to get my can of coffee.

"Snatching someone's coffee is bad too"

I don't know but it was a bit unusual for Karuizawa to do this or my mind just decided that she likes other things.

"If you keep on jumping like that i might see your underwear"

She stops as she grab the hem of her skirt.

"Pervert."

"You're the one who keeps on jumping."

I offered the can of coffee to her as she reluctantly accept it, i made my way to an available seat nearby and sat on it, i drank the coffee warming up my body from the cold temperature outside.

The chair squeaks a bit as Karuizawa sat near me, there wasn't much space in the seat in the first place, at least three persons could fit in.

"Thank you, still you're a pervert. " she said as she opened the can of coffee, she sigh as soon as she drank it.

"Do you like coffee that much Ayanokoji-kun?" she asked as holds the can and rolled it through her palm

"Just enough." i don't think i have a beverage i like.

"Two cans are too much."

"It's just for one night."

Why is she scolding me now?

I wonder if Karuizawa also has a different personality, she acts too different right now compared when we were hanging out.

"Can i ask you two questions?"

"Two?, that's unusual, when someone ask others it was only usually one"

"I just used my first question a moment ago"

"Are you kidding me right now?" she asked, deadpanned.

"Since you give me a coffee then you can ask, but if you ask me my three sizes then i will pour this warm coffee to you"

I could handle that temperature if that was much, i've experienced something worse than a warm coffee.

"I won't, i was just wondering....why do you need Hirata to pretend as your boyfriend?"

The can of coffee suddenly drop from her hands spilling the remaining contents on the floor.

"O-Oh it spilled!, see what you did?, It's because you just ask something ridiculous Ayanokoji-kun" she tried to stay calm but her hands were shaking as she picks up the can of coffee.

"I heard your conversation with Hirata just now......All of it"

The can drops again from her grip as she stares at me in horror.

It was a lie i got there when their conversation were about to end.

"Y-You might've seen someone else" she said her knees buckling.

"You were supposed to ask me first to help you with that but since you thought i wasn't available, you ask Hirata for help instead"

She was backing away so i hold her hands before she could get away, my grip wasn't tight but she looks like she was hurt from it, her breathing also started to change, it became ragged as she tried to hold back the tears.

I didn't know anything about her problem, all i know is that she needs the presence of a boy for that.

"W-What do....you.....want. ...then?"

It was yet again a different Karuizawa, she looks afraid and weak, desperate that i might even get away if i did anything to her.

"Nothing, I am your friend Karuizawa-san, i just want to help you" I put my other hand above hers that i was holding and put a reassurance smile towards her.

"You won't....do anything?" she ask suspiciously, i shake my head and then her knees finally gave up, her butt hit the cold floor.

"You can trust me with that Karuizawa-san, you're my friend after all"

I haven't consider anyone yet.

"Can i really trust you?"

"I promise" Promises are meant to be broken.

I kneeled down so our eyes could look at each other at the same eye level.

"I'm even willing to help you end this problem, however, i need to know the full content, things that you didn't tell to Hirata"

"T-Thats-" she hesitated about my condition.

"I'll come help you whenever you're in trouble" as long as you had use.

"Is there an exchange for this?"

"Yes"

"Of course there would be." she looks disappointed.

"You just need to be my friend that i can trust" a loyal follower.

She looks back at me again confused but relieved at my stated condition.

"Deal?"

Now.

What would your decision be?

My first pawn candidate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 45 23
! LIME ! This is my 3rd story?? But this is my first doukaza book ✍️ WITH NO SPELLING ERRORS 😻🦢
234K 6.3K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
514K 10.9K 33
Ordinary reaction fanfiction with pretty good grammar. Critique welcome.
12.7K 613 27
THERE ARE MORE BOOKS, BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THIS VOLUME. READ VOLUME 1 FIRST AND THEN ADVANCE "Should I help or stay silent?" Onwards to Volume 2, Cl...