𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀...

By _behindyou_

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? ... More

IMPORTANT A/N!
𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺
𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓
𝟮 - ❝𝗢𝗛 𝗡𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧-.. 𝗧𝗛-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘❞ 💥
𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️
𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍
𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️
𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔
𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉
𝟴 - ❝𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘❞ 🍷
𝟵 - ❝𝗡𝗘𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢!❞ 💃
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🥀
𝟭𝟯 - ❝'𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚' 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🍒
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘❞ 🍓
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️
𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹
a/n....
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝟱𝟬 𝘃 𝟭❞
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀❞
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞

𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️

3.6K 208 243
By _behindyou_

(for this chapter 'this' will be english cause i can't be bothered to make it all bold)

❝𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮, 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘰𝘩, 𝘰𝘩
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦❞

― 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

YOU ABSENTMINDEDLY HUM SHE WOLF BY SHAKIRA TO YOURSELF AS YOU ROLL ON YOUR HEELS, WAITING FOR THE HASHIRA MEETING TO FINISH SO YOU COULD TALK TO KAGAYA.

you were kind of worried, but tried to push it back.

what was he going to talk to you about?

did he know?

if he knew, would he try and get information out of you?

even if he didn't know, would he question why you were tagging along with a demon slayer and demon despite being neither?

you bite your nails anxiously, pulling your skirt down. you were starting to get rather uncomfortable in your clothes as you had changed out of them once in the past few weeks. while the lady at the wisteria house had washed them, they felt dirty again.

they were slightly tattered and you could see small dirt smudges around them. you were also confined to a pencil skirt, which was far from ideal. while you were wearing biker shorts underneath, you were still self conscious your skirt would ride up.

you whistle a random tune while fiddling with your fingers, sitting on the floor and laying your legs out.

man, how long is this gonna take? i mean i don't remember it being that long in the anime.. but then again we barely saw any of it lol

you frown,

did i just say 'lol'. oh god i'm turning into a millennial

speaking of older generations, the hashira finally strolled out of the estate.

you wave slightly to the group who left through the door, most waving back.

you feel your heart thump in your chest, it was now time you would talk to the master.

what would you say?

you knew in tense situations you would say random shit, such as the time you had a serious meeting at work and it was your turn to speak and instead of saying the speech you had planned the night before, you merely spluttered out a bunch of random noises before you left the room out of shame.

so your hopes were not high in making a good first impression.

"you may come in"

you squeak slightly, feeling your heart drop into your stomach.

you hobble into the room, a small, tense smile on your face.

you're met with ubuyashiki beside his daughters, his unseeing eyes staring kindly into your own.

you gulp.

"please sit, miss [name]"

you nod, "erm, please just call me [name].." you sweat-drop, sitting cross-legged on the cushion on the floor.

a beautiful woman entered ; amane.

your lips parted,

woah..

she places two cups of tea between you both and you smile nervously but thankfully.

she smiles back before exiting.

ubuyashiki takes a gentle sip before speaking, "how are you, [name]?"

you take a small sip, "uh, i'm good, thanks for asking. how are you?"

he smiles kindly, "i'm quite alright, thank you"

there was a silence, awkward on your end and moderate on ubuyashiki's end.

ubuyashiki finally speaks up, "if you do not wish to answer my question, that is absoloutely fine, but i am compelled to ask"

you gulp.

"you are from another century, are you not?"

you bite your lip, but nod.

you pause, remembering the man was blind.

"uh, yeah, i am.." you answer awkwardly.

the man nods in understanding.

"i see"

no you don't

"how fascinating.. from what year, may i ask?"

you were hesitant, but spoke up, "i'm from the year 2023"

his and his daughters eyes widen, you smile nervously.

"oh my.." he murmurs, eyebrows raised.

"yeah" you chuckle awkwardly.

"now, this question might be a bit.. too much information for you to share in terms of affecting the timeline, but i feel i must ask. in your time, is kibutsuji muzan defeated"

you pause hesitantly.

what would you say?

i mean, technically, no, he was not.

but that's only because he is not actually real.

but you couldn't tell him that. not yet.

it was far too early to reveal any information that their whole lives was just a story.

you read a wattpad story once where all the hashira came to modern times and kept bashing koyoharu gotouge for creating their stories like that.

but would it be too harmful to reveal that in their story, yes, muzan was defeated?

would it really change anything?

as long as you didn't reveal how, or when, then it should be alright.

there was lots of time between the early 1900's when demon slayer took place to 2023. there was no saying for them that muzan kibutsuji was defeated in their own timeline, instead maybe their ancestors'.

so, you nod, before remembering again, the man is blind.

"yes. yes, he is defeated in my year"

kagaya's eyes widen in glee, a broad smile reaching his face.

"ah, how wonderful! to know all our efforts, even if he is not defeated in our timeline, he will be defeated in not too long is truly invigorating"

you smile.

"thank you, [name]. i know how troubling it must be for you to be so far back in the past without some of the things to keep you comfort"

you smile, "thank you, ubuyashiki... -san..?" you question, feeling kind of odd using formalities.

he smiles, "ah, please do not worry about formalities. you may call me kagaya"

you beam slightly, before humming.

"well, i'm not left completely without things from my timeline"

he raises an eyebrow.

you knew this might be a bad idea, but you trusted ubuyashiki. he wouldn't spill the information, it would stay confidential between you, him, and possibly his family.

you smile at his confusion and the kids' as well.

you usher all the kids over, who looked hesitant. but as if kagaya could sense it, he nodded and they all huddled over.

you pulled your side bag out from your jacket, reaching in and pulling out your phone.

the kids looked confused.

"this is a phone. it's a rectangular box of sorts. it's a technological device" you explain, everyone looked intrigued.

"phones are a modern day necessity. almost everyone has one. phones can do almost anything you wish"

they all looked very intrigued now.

"you can call people"

"call people?" kiriya questioned, before flushing.

"sorry"

you smile brightly, "it's okay! yes, call people. uhm, calling people.. it's.. well"

you shake your head.

"okay, so say you had a phone" you looked at kiriya and he nodded slowly.

"and you stayed right here" he nods.

"and i had a phone, and traveled all the way to the other end of the country"

they all looked confused.

"one of us could press 'call', and the other would receive it"

they all looked shocked.

"you can communicate with people instantly, no need to rely on letters and animals. messaging is another format of this. if you do not wish to speak to someone actively, you could message them. messaging is like writing a letter, except it's delivered instantly"

they all seemed in awe.

"but phones do more than that. you can play games, and listen to music! look down"

you turn on your phone and they all jump, you grin.

you click on one of your games, just a simple, cutesy ones which was light on the eyes.

the kids watch in awe as you move around your character just by touching the screen.

"father, father! she's playing a game by touching the 'phone'!" one of his daughters awed and the man smiled.

"is that so?"

"i'll show you guys some music" you grinned at them, opening the spotify app.

they blinked as you scrolled to the end of your 100 hour playlist, finding a nice and gentle song for them to take in.

'speak now' by taylor swift plays gently, just loud enough for them to hear.

they all jump as the music plays, looking shocked.

"how on earth?"

"how is it coming from the box??"

you laugh, showing them the speakers and holding it up to their ears.

their lips were all parted in absolute awe.

you play them some more songs, more upbeat ones like some bruno mars, some lana del rey, some adele.

they loved all of it, fascinated by the small box producing funky music.

not only was the music much different than anything they knew, there was also so many different types.

when the time came for you to leave, the kids were all very disappointed, clinging onto you.

you smiled brightly, "it's okay! i'll visit! if that's alright, of course?" you give an uncertain look to ubuyashiki who looked quite happy for his kids to be getting along with someone new.

"of course. any time you please"

you grin, patting all the children's heads.

they pout, but wave.

"bye, big sister [name]!"

your heart swells, "bye!"

date posted ; 20/08/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 28.5K 51
╰┈➤ 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆:𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵛᵉⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ❞ ⇝ in which a secretive...
194K 4.8K 62
[Request Close{ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ... ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʳᵉᵍᵃʳᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒᵏⁱ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰʳᵃⁿᵈᵘⁱˡ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵘᵐᵖᵉᵈ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ. ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᵗ. ᵃ...
13.9K 530 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭😃" ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...
65.4K 3.2K 38
ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᴵ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵘᵖ, ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ˢᵒ, ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒ...