the drop of music

By itssmeetheproblemm

hello everyone this is my story about moon x music man- don't ship hate on me ok anyway this will start off... More

smooth sailing maybe
The date
the virus
in the back of my mind
silent stuggles
no visitation
the risk
getting to it
The talk between brothers
separation pt 1
separation pt 2
seperation pt 3
Sun is done
Chips
Were getting the band back together
:0 this is strange
A/N

love

102 5 1
By itssmeetheproblemm

(Moons pov)

I wake up in charge and in pain, why am I in pain- what the hell? I look up my eyes fading red to blue, I see music man looking at me worried.

"Moon are you alright?" he asks in a worried, frantic tone, "I think so-? my head hurts but I'm fine besides that," I say, "sun told me something was wrong then you started forcing your way through so I had to turn off the lights" he explains. so that's where the pain is coming from "strange I don't remember trying to force my way through..." music man looks at me much more worried than before "this has something to do with your virus... I remember when it first showed up... these kinds of things would happen to you and now they're happening again! you have to tell sun!" he says placing a hand on my shoulder, I look down "I know I have to tell him, but I haven't gotten a chance to, this thing has been messing with me all day!" I said  "all day..what was it like, describe it to me moony" he says I think a bit, "well it's painful..but you know that already, but besides that, it felt like I was battling myself. I couldn't talk all day because of how painful it was.." 

he looked at me wide-eyed  "oh moony... I'm so sorry I can't imagine what that must be like"

I shrug "it's alright. I'm perfectly fine! haven't lost my sanity yet" I chuckle "stop joking like that moon >:/ " he says

"anyway-" I, say ready to change the subject "We finally got the date when me and sun will get separated ill be in my own body isn't that exciting?" he smiles a bit and nods "I can't wait for that, but what if something happens because of your virus" I shrug "ill be alright, no need to worry I'm not going anywhere" he just looks at me" can I hug you moon," he asks. ima be honest I feel bad that he listens to all my crap, I always feel like I'm a burden on him, but he always reassures me that I'm not. I nod and he walks up to me and pulls me in a warm hug. "I love you.." I hear him whisper, I start overhearing and I can tell my face is red. I just stay quiet. I'm not one for words of affection and he knows that. but it's nice to hear, especially when I feel the same way, I love this man very very much I'm just not ready to say it yet. 

I calm down and just relax as he holds me "hey moon?" I hear him say "promise me that you'll tell sun tomorrow" I look up at him and nod "I promise I will." he smiles and lets me go "it's getting late you better go charge up before your battery dies, I'm sure sun won't be too thrilled with that" I chuckle "your right your right. alright then ill see you tomorrow music" he nods "good night moony," he says, I smile a bit "good night music" I walk over to the vent and climb in, I start making my way to the daycare, once I get there I walk over to the wire, attach it to my back and make my way up to the balcony. once I get up there I detach my wire from my back and walk into my room.

the lights are off the only light in the room is coming from glow-in-the-dark stars on the wall. i walk over to my charging station and plug us in, and fall asleep

(Woah that was a short one, well- if you add the last two chapters and this one together its practically one big chapter divided into 3 parts, I'll try to post every day- if I don't post tomorrow then expect two posts on Friday :]  anyway I have o go to bed because I have school tomorrow- so good night)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.1K 18
This book is no longer being updated.
32.4K 1.2K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
604 7 9
An FNAF SB AU with Sun and Moon :D First Book, yay! Also, this is NOT TSAMS! PS: Don't always update much. Sorry 'bout that.