Cry Baby (Steve Harrington x...

By strangerzim

'𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]

Authors Note

269 10 7
By strangerzim

Hey guys! I am so sorry for going over a month without updating. I've been so busy with life and everything in general that this had sadly been on the back burner. Plus, I got married at 19 and just celebrated our first wedding anniversary! That was a bit stressful trying to plan 😅 but I promise I'm going to try my best to get back into writing today! I've got lots of ideas for this story and I really want to finish it for you guys. Thank you for your patience!

Edit to this as of 12/13/22 OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I AM UPDATING TOMORROW I PROMISE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 530 11
{COMPLETED: (in the process of editing) Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader; sequel to Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader} Everything was over. Will...
858 7 9
Catherine Michelle Henderson, a simple teenage girl just trying to figure out where she belongs in this world. She's a genius, nerdy, popular girl in...
237K 4.4K 60
After being thrown into the world of the Upside Down, Gwen Henderson now has to deal with something even more sinister. All while being forced to wor...
13.2K 215 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...