Into His Private Life✨️

By DevaNandhini

Can love survive after several years of married life. Here our hero, actor Kartik Goenka is going through a... More

Nothing Is Alright
Are you guys mad😳
Mera baccha
Naira, U hurt me the most
Tum ho toh❤️
Nairaaa💔
Tom and Jerry😁
Shopping date
Award Night...
Man proposes, God Disposes.
Lost and Found
she looks like her🙄😳
He is mad at me🥺
Their Karwachauth ❤️
That's their private life
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎..... ✨️
Author's Note

Naira, Listen To Me..

1.3K 114 26
By DevaNandhini

Early Morning

When kartik get up Naira already left to Hospital. He felt dejected.. He again lost the opportunity to confront her.

Kairav who comes up saw his papa sitting in bed lost in his own thoughts...

Kairav : papa.. Mumma. Mumma is not here, she left early morning. She.. She is mad at you, i think so.. Dont be angry at her, you know na.. Mumma is too sensitive.

Kartik : haa  mera tadpole.
I knew it.. My sherni is so so sensitive.. You dont worry about us, your mumma misunderstood something and overreacting, i will clear the misunderstanding and reconcile with her super soon..

Kairav : papa, evening it's janmashtami shoot.. Dadi told me that i will be the Krishna

Kartik : If its not my lil tadpole, then who else can be a cute Krishna.. Your bal ram bhaiyya.. I mean vansh too will be with you..

Whole day Kartik spent time with Kairav. They played football, they eat kachori, they read book together and even slept hugging eachother..

In evening, Kartik dressed up Kairav as lil Krishna and vansh as balram.. Akshu and others come after getting ready for shoot.

Abhi : Haye.. Our lil Krishna is too cute to handle..

Gayu: Son of Telly world's Krishna, how will he fail to be Charming 😂

Arohi: This shade of you is so surreal. We saw you only as hero, student, sweet lover, etc.. Your father shade is a new one for us..actually i imagined it many times, how sweet it will be to be the kid of a star, enjoying father's or mother's fame. Fans will leave no chance to spoil us.. They will treat us like treasure.. Kairav's fanpages are it's evidence.

Suwarna : But Naira keep Kairav away from those glimmering lights. Even i too agree with her.. Now its his time to enjoy his innocence and childhood. Yeah his father is a star, but in home, he is his father.. A normal father figure who loves his son utmost.. There is nothing to exaggerate in that.

Kartik kneel before Kairav

Kartik : i just want to be his papa, his super hero. No award give the happiness that i get while holding him in my embrace. No role is as sweet like being the papa of him.. I think my happiness, sadness everything is attached to him. He is my half and her half.. Our kid. Our ansh.. Our everything.. Our world..

Akshu: Kairav, you are so lucky look.. Your papa loves you like anything..

Did you call me Kairav, is there any emergency... 🙄

Naira enters there restless. Everyone was surprised to see her..

Kartik : you looked tensed, is everything okay naira..

Naira : kairav messaged me that he is not well.. I donno how i reached here.. Do you to tension my hands tremble while driving.. Baacha.. Kya hua.. 💔

Kartik stands up..

Kartik : Naira, why did you drive, in such situation avoid driving.. Cant you call me or someone..

Kairav go near Naira....

Sorry mumma, i called you to bring you back for janmashtami shoot... Look

All aunties are ready in beautiful dress, i want you to be dressed up like that ☹️

Naira: baby, but mumma is not an Actress.. Why mumma ger ready for the janmashtami..

Kairav : i want mumma papa in traditional dress.. Mummaa... Please..

Kartik come near them...

Kartik : let us dress up for him.. Look how excited he is.. For him..let us do that.

Naira : dadi, we are going inside.. We will come back after changing the dress.. Kartik you too come, i need your help..

Kaira left to kid's room

Kartik and Kairav is sitting together, naira feeding him food before arranging his costume..

Mumma... Why you dont like camera..

Naira : donno baby 💔  now eat

Somehow kaira feed him food by distracting him..

Vansh come inside with instacamera.. He clicked kaira with kairav..

In hall

Vansh show everyone the picture he captured..

Daadi: haye.. Our kids😍😍 kisi ki nazar na lage.. Thu.. Thu.. Thu..

After sometime, kartik and Kairav comes down..

Media clicked the trio.. Kairav is so special to everyone as he is the mixture of Goenka and Singhanya.. The mini version of Kaira ❤️

Daadi feed him sweet..

Surekha : our lil Krishna is so cute.. None can beat his cuteness..

Suwarna : kartik get changed, i arrange dress for three. Naira is getting ready.. Take kairav with you.

After sometime

Kartik and Kairav come out in full get up.. Everyone greeted them.. The son and father duo together enjoy the shooting happening in Goenka house..

Just then,Naira enters there

Kairav : Hayee mera mumma.. How can someone be this Beautiful.. Papa we are so lucky na.. We got beautiful mumma🤗

Naira is not so comfortable to be in the centre of attention. But she cant deny her kid's wish..

Kartik noted the pale and sad face of Naira.. She greet others and cone forward to

Do arati with Kairav and Kartik. She is not at all happy.. She is not that happy, chirpy naira he knew..

She is just pretending to be normal..

Kartik tried 100 ways to confront her but she didn't allowed him

After sometimes, she left stating that an emergency occur in hospital..

In hospital

After checking her patients, she come inside her cabin and was startled to see kartik standing there.

We need to talk....

Naira : its not the place for personal talk, its a hospital, dont create scene here.

Kartik : nairaaaaaa, give me time to talk to u.. Why are you avoiding me.. What happened between us.. What is all this 💔

Naira: passage of time manythings change.. May be we too changed..kartik dont pretend i knew you dont love me anymore.. May be you regret our decision of marriage too. You are a hero.. You are always that handsome Prince of many.. You deserve.......

Stop there.... You know... Who you are for me.. Passage of time? Changed? Evolution my foot.. You are the only one i love and care about.. How dare you Mock my love for you.

I want divorce kartik... I dont want to be in this loveless bonding 💔💔

Kartik : love less bonding 💔 divorce. Naira are you mad..

Dr nairaaaa....

Kaira swiftly prepared themselves and faked a smile

Naira : am coming... You go

Attender left

Naira: Tomorrow am moving back to Singhaniya..

She left without talking anything.

Kartik pov 💔

My mistake, in the quest of acting good role, i failed her. My jaan. I may failed to spend time for you.. But there is no one else other than you in my life. I am always in love with you. How will i fall for someonelse.. I respect your choice.. But.. You doubt my love for you.. You hurt me the most..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.3K 15
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...
28.1K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...
14K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
138K 8.2K 88
super angry ceo Kartik Goenka and his super cute assistant Naira. how will their love story bloom