Female Gohan x Male Saiyan/An...

By Victor_TheRiper

After the arrival of Gohan's Father, Son Goku, back to earth, he then had a little chat with an unknown ally... More

Prologue 1: Andorid Saga
Chp.1 The Saiyan Andorid Is Born
Chp.2 The Rise Of The Androids
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9 Enter Imperfect Cell Pt.1
Chp.10 Imperfect Cell Pt.2
Chp.11 Enter Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.1
Chp.12 Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.2
Chp.13 Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.3
Prologue 2: Cell Saga
Chp.14 Enter Perfect Cell
Chp.15 Cell vs Trunks
Chp.16
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21 Cell Games Pt.1
Chp.22 Cell Games Pt.2
Chp.23 Gohan's Awakening Anger
Chp.24 Super Perfect Cell
Chp.25 The Unleashed Transformation
Chp.26 Cell's Defeat
Before I Continue...
Chp.27
Chp.28 Goten Is Born
Chp.29
Chp.30 FIGHT ME
Chp.31
Chp.32
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35 Date Night
Chp.36 AfterMath
Chp.37 Lemon
Final Chapter

Chp.17

4.1K 118 95
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, The Z-Fighters were now aware that Cell has announce his revolution, The Cell Games, whoever is up for the challenge him on a one on one fight, and has only a week only to train themselves to fight him, and if they don't...then Cell will obliterate the planet if no one is up for the challenge...at the lookout, Piccolo, Tien, (YN), Trunks, and Vegeta were all waiting for Goku and Gohan to come out, while watching the little tv news about what is happening in the world right now, and yet to see dinosaurs running for their lives and people seeking for shelter...

(YN): Wow, you guys have dinosaurs?

Tien: Yeah I know, it's still a thing that we usually don't talk about it.

Piccolo: I'm talking about terror! Never seen my ass, my dad release every murderer out of the streets, and overruled the work government.

Tien: Oh right, and he's nothing but a blue Cairn Terrier.

Piccolo: It's bullshit!

Vegeta: Aww look at the oof namekian, lost and forgotten till time.

The news also said about the army stood no chance against Cell, knowing it's the same thing that happen with the Saiyans 5 years ago...

Vegeta: Bullshit! We turned an entire city into a glass flaw!

(YN)/Piccolo: Aww look at the poor Saiyan, lost and forgotten the time.

Vegeta: Watch it brat! Especially you namekian, Unless you wanna go right now! And I think we all know how our fight went last time!

Piccolo: And I think we don't, cause we've never fought.

Vegeta: I-wait what?? Then how did you-

Piccolo: Your dumbass friend.

Vegeta: Riight, wow we really haven't fought that so weird, is that weird black man?

Mr.Popo: Yeah, almost as weird is what's gonna happen if you call me that again.

Vegeta Mind: ...What is he?

And then, finally at this very moment, the door from the chamber opened, and yet everyone felt these energies that were amazing and powerful, and to realize Goku and Gohan has finally gotten out of the chamber...and they can here them have a little chat while getting out...

Goku: Okay hun, when we get out there, try not to brag.

Gohan: About what?

Goku: Thats it sweetie, don't mention anything about how strong we've gotten, or you'll get Vegeta ticked and say "Oh I put my pride! Oh I wish I was a carrot!"

Gohan: I mean, that's not inaccurate.

Goku: Yeah, also Piccolo would probably growl and grumble, really it's too bad he's out of namekians to absorb, then he be stronger than Vegeta. Speaking of, did you know those two haven't fought, it's crazy right?

And so, they finally got out of the chamber, and to look...very and VERY different...they Taormina clothes ripped, their age look a year older now, and their hair is all yellow now, as they had their super Saiyan form on...

Goku: Oh hey guys, what we missed?

Vegeta: ..Mock my priiide!?

Goku: Heh, what I tell you, he's like a see in Saiyan.

Vegeta: IMA KILL HIM!

And so, with Goku and Gohan finally out of the HTC, Popo has set them up more fold for them to eat, and they began to munch on...

Tien: Soooo, was there enough food in there?

Goku: Mmmmm.

Piccolo: So did you get stronger?

Goku: Mmhhmm.

Trunks: Stronger than Cell?!

Goku: Mmmm.

Piccolo: Oh for the love of-swallow, now!

Goku then swallows up the entire bowl of soup he was eating....

Goku: ...I'm not pooping tonight.

Piccolo: Are you stronger than Cell?!?

Goku: Ima need my threads first. Yo Mr.P, hit me up.

Mr.Popo: Bitch you're lucky you're endearing.

And so, Popo has given Goku back his GI clothes and began to change into them...

Goku: Ahh, good ol orange, really bring out my stupid face. Hey Gohan, I'll have your mom make you a new GI when we get home, you're probably big form your old one.

Gohan: Oh I got it cover dad.

Gohan then walks up to Piccolo...

Gohan: Um, Mr.Piccolo...could you...

Piccolo: What, you want me to make you a New Gi like your dad's?

Gohan: Actually...I was hoping I can get one like yours.

Piccolo: ..Oh.

Nail: Did our heart just skip a beat?

Kami: That is so precious.

Piccolo: *Shut.The.Fuck.Up!*  Yea sure...Clothes me!

Piccolo then puts his hand onto Gohan, and to the change her entire training outfit into into his own GI...

Goku: Wow, it really suits you...I mean if you don't like orange.

Piccolo: Quick run down, doors are gonna be a difficult at first. So o suggest a 45 degree angle, also crowds...I don't really deal with them.

Trunks: Okay look, I don't wanna be that guy-

Vegeta: Oho, that's accidental!

Trunks: BUT, there's a green cyborg elephant in the room, so Goku, are you or are you not stronger than Cell?

Goku: Good question, I'll go check.

Trunks: I'm sorry go check Wha-

Goku then goes and checks up on Cell...in the meantime, Gohan then realizes (YN), as she smiles and runs over to him...

Gohan: Hey (YN)! Didn't see you there, how are ya?

Gohan then realizes (YN) giving a confused look, and then to approach to her closer...

Gohan: U-Umm *blushes* you okay??

(YN) began observing her, and to walk around, and to obviously look at her hair too and eyes...

(YN): ...Are you really you Gohan??

Gohan: Whaa?? Of course I am, why say that?

(YN): Trying to make sure, your hair is all yellow and your eyes are blue/greenish...

Gohan: Oh this?? This is my super Saiyan form, I finally achieved it in the chamber with my dad, pretty cool right?

(YN): Super...Saiyan???

Gohan: Yeah, wait..you don't know what's a super Saiyan??

(YN): I mean yea, but I didn't know what it looks like, until right now...

Vegeta: Ha, and that is why you will never achieve super Saiyan, cause you don't have pure heart of unadulterated badass-

(YN): I will super Saiyan bitch slap you if you keep running that mouth of yours.

Vegeta: *mumbling* ...like if you have it in ya...

Then, Goku comes back...

Goku: Wow okay yeah, he's pretty strong...and also really handsome, like...why didn't you guys weaned me he was handsome??

Piccolo: But are YOU stronger than him?!

Goku: Well if he's strong than he is handsome, then Oohhhh man. I mean I would never cheat on Chi-Chi...But-

Gohan: Dad.

Goku: Right, sorry.

Piccolo: Well if that's the case, I'll be the next one going in the chamber.

Goku: Great! So you can be all super, and grow stronger and older, like gohan here! All super and Saiyan.

Trunks: About that, you two have been super Saiyan when you got out, what's up with that?

Gohan: Oh! After extending exposure and focus our bodies acclimated to the elevated state, we can sustain it without literally any loss of stamina.

Vegeta: WHAT?!?

Goku: Yup! And also we kinda forgot how to turn it off.

Gohan: Truthfully it's very concerning.

Goku: Yeah, or Cell...and Uh...also yours...*looks at Popo.*

Mr.Popo: What did you do?!

Goku: See you at the Cell Games, presented by Heetap! Let's go sweetie!

Gohan: Okay, Oh wait for a sec!

Gohan turns around and approaches to (YN)...

Gohan: If you want, you can go in the chamber too! So you can also get more stronger, and achieve super Saiyan too!

(YN): I mean it does look cool, but...I don't know how to, I don't even know if I can, or if I can even try to.

Gohan: Sure you can! Just one way: All you gotta do...

She then places her hand towards (YN)'s chest...

Gohan: Is trust on your heart.

(YN) then softly blushes, and to softly smile and nods at her...and Goku looking at smiling...

Goku Mind: All according to cake still...

Gohan: Well okay, see ya (YN), and you got this!

Goku and Gohan fly away to their home...as for Vegeta...he gets jealous...

Vegeta: *That ignorant bastard mock my pride, and to dare say my favorite drink!? I'm stopping this now!* Boy! We're going in that chamber and fixing this now!

Trunks: But piccolo said he's going-

Vegeta: Don't care! Namekian, if I were you, I would wait in line cause-

(YN): Actually Vegeta...he's not going in alone...I'm coming with him.

Vegeta: Excuse you?!

Piccolo: Wait whaat?

(YN): Look, even though I am strong, but from what I see the fact Cell is a huge threat to this planet and yet gave us a week to train...then I suggest I should train to get even more stronger, and also might even achieve super Saiyan, so if you need a training partner, then I'm your partner.

Piccolo: Huh, well now, I can use a partner. Sure why, not, besides I wanna see how good you are.

(YN): Yea, so Vegeta, I guess you still gotta wait for your turn, if it isn't too much to ask.

Vegeta: Tch.

(YN): Hmph. Well, shall we?

Piccolo: Let's go.

And so, Piccolo and (YN) both walked in the chamber and for Popo to shut the door...

Vegeta: Now what what am I suppose to do here?!? Hang out 24 hours here with you two idiots-

Vegeta then notice Trunks and Tien left...

Vegeta: Fine, your literal humanity disgusts me anyways. Guess is you and me now, Black man.

Mr.Popo: ....*Breathes in*

From a far distance of the lookout, we then see Vegeta being sent flying down from the lookout as he began falling all the way...never disrespect Popo...and I mean NEVER.
.
.
In the chamber, Piccolo and (YN) started observing the inside of the chamber, and to realizes it's nothing but a furniture....and a void all around...

(YN): Oh man, it's kinda trippy.

Piccolo: Yeah, it's gonna be tough, but we'll get through with it. So, ready to train?

(YN): Yea...but, I have a request.

Piccolo: Go on?

(YN): You think you can make me a Gi, like Gokus?

Piccolo: Oh, sure-

(YN): But I want it red, with a black shirt underneath.

Piccolo: Gotcha ya.

Piccolo aims his hand towards (YN) and made him a Gi like Goku's only it's red, with black shirt underneath, and boots too with black wrist bands....

(YN): Cool!

Piccolo: Good...now.

(YN): Now what-

Piccolo: DODGE!!!!

Piccolo strikes a kick out of nowhere...sending (YN) flying and quickly recovers...

(YN): You know, you could've warn me.

Piccolo: You may see me a nice guy, but when it comes to training...I don't fuck around, just ask Gohan when I trained her when she was 6.

(YN): Wait, you trained Gohan??! At age of 6!?!

Piccolo: Yea, I have to make her stronger if she wants to become a fighting warrior like her father.

(YN): I see...Well, if that's the case, I'll get serious too.

(YN) clenches both hands, and to began powering himself up and increasing his power...

Nail: Woah is power is looking amazing!

Kami: This fellow here might be a good testing patterned for you Piccolo, you made the right choice.

Piccolo: Yea, so far I've seen how incredible his power is, but wanna see it's fullest in here, so it'll be also good for me to taste my strength and limits as well-

(YN)'s aura suddenly turned red, and his whole body too...

(YN): Kaio-Ken!!!

Piccolo/Kami/Nail: Kaio what-???

(YN) gains this speed boost and to rush at Piccolo and landed a pinch to his gut, and then a kick to his face,  for him to be sent flying away and quickly recovers...

Piccolo Mind: What the?!? But that's Goku's move! ...Or not, he actually learned it from King Kai, but how he can do it?! ...Oh right, I heard he's gotten our DNA that Gero put in him...so I guess this is gonna be a bit tougher than I thought.

Piccolo lands to the floor, and to take off his weight clothe and to crack his neck and knuckles....

(YN): Ohoho, getting serious already?

Piccolo: Oh I've already got serious since the beginning, so let's se what you got!

(YN): Here I come!

Both (YN) and Piccolo charge at each other and to clash and began their training.

-END OF CHAPTER 17-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 1.7K 43
( Completed ) Gohan has just defeated Cell and is grieving over his father's death. He just wants to be in his room alone. Vegeta is also mad abou...
69.2K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...
4.3K 78 24
["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku. Life on Earth has been peaceful, but o...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...