Sapnap Imagines/Oneshots

By karlhonkjacobs

Sapnap x Female Reader Simple imagines of Sapnap Sapnap my beloved :) More

hes sick ♡
face reveal ♡
face reveal pt.2 ♡
accusations  ♡
sweet donos ♡
sweet donos pt.2 ♡
stranger ♡
he forgot ♡
make time ♡
tears ♡
2 mil ♡
pizza & fights ♡
♡NEW KARL STORY ♡
accident ♡
come visit ♡
apple slices ♡
food ♡
♡ QUACKITY STORY ♡
bakery ♡
bakery pt. 2 ♡
insecure v.1 ♡
insecure v.2 ♡
shock stream pt.1 ♡
rock paper scissors ♡
sapnaps gf ♡
night time calls ♡
♡ DREAM BOOK ♡
jealousy ♡
♡ NEW RANBOO BOOK ♡
thumbnail ♡
mad ♡
call out ♡
snaps pt. 1 ♡

shower ♡

3.7K 64 26
By karlhonkjacobs

[i apolgize for switch between Nick and sapnap, idk why I did but whatever!!]

warnings: fluff, and mentions of s£x / smut !! 18+ only!

third person pov
Sapnap walks down the stairs of the house he shares with his best friends, George and Clay. His oddly slow steps and calm nature is enough to have the two boys questioning him the second he walks past.

He walks into the kitchen, a small smile plastered to his face as he grabs water and a few snacks.

Clay joins the kitchen, George following him shortly after. "Good morning Nick, how was your night?" He questioned.

Clay and George had gone out last night, had a boys night out while y/n and sapnap stayed home, hanging out together. Y/n had recently traveled to Florida to stay at the Dream Team house for an undefined amount of time; a meet up with her 3 best friends could last anywhere from a week to months.

After a few days of hanging out and spending time with her closest friends, doing random videos and streams, they had all finally taken a break.

People, meaning friends, fans, and family had all sensed sapnap and y/n's "connection" before- not that they'd ever admit there was one. But for some reason, they were stuck to each other like glue recently. Wether they had feelings for each other or not was a mystery to most.  (including themselves)

So when clay and george decided to leave them alone at the house last night, nobody could predict what the outcome would be.

"my night was... it was uh, pretty good." He says quietly, trying to hide the blush slowly rushing to his face.

They all lean against the counter, and quickly engage in the conversation.

"Dude, what happened? You gotta tell us everything" george pesters.

"I don't even know what happened, it all happened so fast. I wasn't expecting any of it." Sapnap replied, still not letting that small smirk leave his face.

"Did you guys like....you know?" Clay asks, desperately trying to pull info out of sapnap.

Sapnap gives a tiny nod, and the two other boys give tiny celebrations.

"What does that mean?? Do you guys like each other or something? What is even happening?" George rants, still trying to piece together the puzzle.

"I don't know!! I mean, okay, listen. This might sound dumb, but Dude. It's like we just instantly, utterly fell in LOVE. Literally overnight. It was so oddly romantic, I have never felt this way about her until yesterday. I don't know how it happened, but it feels like... really nice" he finishes with another small smile.

Clay and George both still slightly shocked, drag sapnap to the living room, sitting him in the couch. "Okay man, now you REALLY have to tell us EVERYTHING. We need the whole backstory.."

Sapnap starts; "well.. it started when...."

~flashback~

small and passionate moans were filling the room, the sound of a creaking bed joining in unison.

how had they gotten here? Sapnap and y/n had been watching a twitch stream together only 30 minutes prior. And now here they are, skin on skin, feeling every inch of each others bodies. A few small flirts led to a few small touches, which led to a small kiss, which led to this.

"holy shit, you feel so amazing" nick whisper-moaned, looking directly at y/n's face.

A small smile pierced her lips; immediately leaving when her face contorts, a moan leaving her mouth instead.

Sapnap pushed himself deeper and deeper into her, their bodies fitting together perfectly. He has one hand over her head, holding himself up- and used the other one to grab her face

he moves her face and forces her to look at him. they make deep eye contact, bringing themselves to be even more aroused than before. One of her hands was rested on his chest, the other one wrapped around his neck and pulling him closer, while simultaneously leaving scratches all over his back.

This wasn't just any casual sex, they were engaging in "making love" before ever realizing they loved each other.

Sapnap had slow movements, and y/n could feel her stomach starting to curl up. "jesus fuck y/n!" He moaned quietly, trying to keep in his excitement

"Are you going to finish for me baby?" He says as they continue, her struggling to get words out.

"Are you gonna finish for me beautiful?" He says, sending her over the edge.

She shakes and releases all over him, letting out one last loud moan, while he finishes his last few strokes into her, and immediately climaxing as well.

he collapses onto her, immediately resting his body and head on top of hers, as they stop to catch their breaths. she runs her hands through his hair for a few minutes, listening to his adrenaline filled heart beat and he calms down.

"good girl" he smiles, slowly standing up off of her, and placing a small kiss on her lips before he goes to use the bathroom.

She smiles back, and watches him leave, confused about the situation, but happy it's happened. When he returns, he places one knee on the bed next to her, and traces one finger up her body from the bottom of her belly to right under her neck, forcing her to look at him again.

"thank you" she says, smiling

"no, thank you!" He replies, crawling over her and cuddling their naked bodies up to each other again. Y/n presses her back into his stomach, and after a few minutes of cuddling and skin caressing- she turns to ask him a question.

"Nick." she turns to him. "Yes?" He asks

"Do you want to go shower with me? not even anything sexual, I just think It would be nice, you don't have to say yes." She smiles

He agrees almost Immediately, and they drag eachother to the bathroom, warning up the water for a shared shower.

She runs her hand under the water to test it and it's just perfect.

Y/n turns around and sees sapnap looking her up and down. "oh- sorry" he says, realizing she caught him.

she laughs and puts her hand out to him as he takes it, they both enter the shower together. they adjust to the water, letting their entire bodies soak it in. She turns to look at him, him already starting at her, admiring her perfect features that he's learned to adore.

She puts one hand on his chest and lightly lays one on the side of his neck. She goes on her tip toes, leaning into his ear and says "can I wash your hair for you?" 

with a small giggle, he asks "why?"

"because it's fun! and you have no idea how relaxing it is- please!" She fake whines, causing him to continue to chuckle.

"yeah, go ahead" he says

she turns and grabs the shampoo and conditioner, him just being in absolute awe of her body the entire time. He lays a hand on her waist, and lets it travel across her stomach to the other side while she turns back around. she pushes his hair back into the water a little bit, making sure it's wet.

She pours a quarter size of shampoo onto her hands, and placed her hand onto his head- spreading it around. he places both of his hands on her waist, letting his fingers caress up and down her sides. He lets an occasional finger hover over her heat; but never touches it- in an attempt to tease her

She uses her nails to massage in the shampoo, covering every inch of his hair that she finds so nice.

As she does this, she admires him. Every inch of him is perfect to her, she loves the way his eyes shine when he looks at her, and the way his teeth sit when he smiles. She loves that his hair is so soft. She finds him entirely gorgeous, one of the most handsome men she's ever met. And he feels the same way towards her.

She finishes washing it, leaning his head back to rinse it off, and grabs the conditioner next to them. They enjoy this, after sharing a moment of intimacy, here they are showing each other a form of love that they never expected to be able to show. a form of love that neither of them have experienced before.

she pours a small amount of conditioner, massaging it into the tips of his hair and rinsing it off. Next, they help wash each other's bodies off, being incredibly comfortable in helping the other. They finish up in the shower, and he gets out first, handing her a towel.

She wraps it around her body, while he steps out into the room to grab her a pair of clothes to wear. He grabs her underwear and a Tshirt of his, coming in and handing it to her. She smiles at him and says "thank you" then gets dressed. He gets dressed behind her, looking at their reflection in the mirror, and smiles at her. She finishes up getting dressed and turns to him.

"You should let me do some skincare on you" she smirks, hoping he'll say yes.

With a reluctant sigh, he says "fine, but only because you're so gorgeous, and i just can't say no to you"

She grabs the stuff she needs, then sits on the counter and waves him over. He comes and stands in between her legs- resting his hands on her thighs, giving them a light squeeze every once in a while.

She gets his face a little wet, grabbing a face wash and rubbing it into his skin, covering his entire face, and really cleaning it well.

She rinses it off, and puts on a few serums onto his face massaging them in again.

He stares into her eyes the whole time, being mesmerized by her. No person has ever given him this feeling before, and as of yesterday he didn't even realize he liked her. "butterflies" isn't even a good enough of a description to compare how he feels about her.

She looks back into his eyes, and she leans forward, placing a small and soft kiss onto his lips. He smiles into the kiss, pushing more into the kiss as she attempts to pull away, causing her to smile.

"what are you staring at handsome?" she asks him, inches away from his face

"i just can't stop looking at you, you're so beautiful" he smiles back

She kisses him over and over, tons of tiny pecks that they leave on each other. He stops kissing her lips and starts all over her face and body, her neck, cheeks, nose, and ends on her forehead, and finally pulls back. She finishes up with her tasks, and ends up trimming his beard and also blow drying/ styling his hair, then exchanging a few jokes and a few laughs throughout the moments.

Once she finally finished, she rests her arms around his neck and looks at him.

"Look at you, you look so pretty" she smiles at him, and he looks in the mirror then back at her. "So do you" he says, a warm blush reaching both of their faces.

"What now?" she asks, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck a little bit tighter.

Him still standing between her legs, he places his hands under her and lifts her up so he's carrying her, with her legs wrapped around his body.

She laughs and holds on tight, worried he might drop her. He lays her down on the bed, her head hitting the pillow, while her legs are still wrapped around him- he lays on top of her once again and cuddles his face into her neck. "Let's cuddle and watch anime?" He asks

"Hell yeah!" She laughs, as they readjust themselves, her now laying on his chest.

They end up falling asleep, watching an anime and in each other's arms. it's unspoken, but after the incredibly intimate and romantic night they've had, it's likely they'll wake up and realize they are who they want, each craving the other in a romantic way.

~back to current time~

"and then we cuddled and fell asleep!" Sapnap finally finishes the story of the fantastic night he had.

"Holy.shit." Dream says, still shocked.

"you guys are for sure soulmates" George continues, which puts a smile on sapnaps face.

"I told you! You two have had chemistry since we were like, 15 years old! You never admitted it!" Dream cheers, giving sapnap a smug 'I told you so' face.

"Okay, maybe we always had a little thing, but I never thought it would go anywhere! Now I'm scared to go back upstairs, I mean what if she thinks it was a one time thing-" he rants but gets cut off by Dream

"Dude, repeat that entire story out loud again and try to tell me she isn't literally in love with you."

sapnap nods, "i guess you're right" he says with a small laugh.

"Is she awake?" George asks

"No, she's still asleep right now, I was gonna bring her the water and snacks" he says, standing up

"Go wake her up, maybe y'all will talk about what happened?" Dream questions

"Okay. I'll let you know how it goes." He says, walking upstairs with a hopeful face.

he walks into the room, seeing her still snuggled into bed, and quietly closes the door behind him. 

she turns over, looking at him and putting her phone down, sitting up to face him

"good morning" she smiles bright, looking excited to see him

"good morning" he greets her, placing himself down on the bed in front of her, and handing her the snacks and water he had grabbed her.

"thank you!" she smiles

"No problem. how are you feeling?" he asks her

"I'm good, definitely well rested. your hair looks good" she smiles, placing her hands in his hair for a second

"oh yeah, I forgot you styled it. hey, listen, about last night, I-" he starts, but she cuts him off with a small frown on her face

"it's okay Nick, I get it. I don't expect you to want to take that anywhere, and if you want to we can just pretend-" she starts again, but sapnap cutting her off in return.

"no no no, I was not going to say that. I actually would.. like to.. take that somewhere? If you're interested?" He says, hoping for the response he wants

"oh wait, really?" She asks, a little shocked.

"yeah, I mean unless you don't want to- I mean- honestly, can we just talk about it? I don't want to have mixed signals here." He says, making eye contact with her

"yeah of course" she says, waiting for him to continue

"okay. If I'm going to be really honest with you, which I am, I really enjoyed yesterday. I don't know what you're thinking or feeling right now, but I feel like I never would've thought any of that would've happened. And if you feel comfortable doing so, I'd like for us to, maybe- like, start, um.." he struggles to put his words together,

"wanna just go on a date?" She cuts him off, knowing he can't speak his thoughts.

"you want to go on a date?" He asks

"yes, I do. lets go today?" She smiles.

"Y-yes yes actually that sounds amazing, where do you want to go?" He asks her.

"Surprise me." She smiles, as she gets out of bed and kisses his cheek, walking out of his room and into hers, so she can get ready for the day.

sapnap stands there in shock, surprised that the girl he has spent so much time with, and who he recently just fell in love with, just asked him on a date.

"you forgot the snacks I brought you!" Sapnap yells

He can hear her laugh from her bedroom, "shut up!" She says, as he gives a small laugh as well

He immediately starts planning.

———————-

Word count: 2704 words

this is probably my favorite imagine I've ever written EVER. I could write an entire BOOK on this chapter.

THERE WILL BE A PART 2 SOON! :)))

love y'all stay hydrated <3

what did you think? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 49.2K 46
Dreamwastaken x Reader. First-person. Contains mature scenes. "I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see Clay lately. Probably due to YouTube and...
1M 10.9K 31
𝗔 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 ✍︎︎ ➪𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
122K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
510K 15.5K 31
𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗠- 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 - 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼_ -•-•- ➪ "𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚." ➪ "𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜...