moonbow - p.js

By introvertederror

like a rainbow, but the moon made it. More

(0)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(18)

41 4 2
By introvertederror

"maybe later."

posted: 10.23.22

yo.evehere

tagged: springforsung
liked by jisungluv and 107,847 others
yo.evehere : he's so unserious 😒
view all 3,947 comments

oomi.sback : YOU ACTUALLY POSTED HIM??? EVE???
yo.evehere : @oomi.back OOMI!!! ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN ACTUALLY 🤨🤨

dreamonej : theyre dating
reninjune : @dreamonej prob
          dreamonej : @reninjune RENJJUM!?!?! WHAT THE HELL

springforsung

tagged: yo.evehere
liked by luvsung and 846,037 others
springforsung : aren't i so cute?
view all 2,746 comments

chxnlebot : am i not your best friend why havent you told me youre dating yet
     springforsung : @chxnlebot we not there yet husvand sowry 😋

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspring
i'm in love with someone who
might be in love with me?
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

luv 🔒 @nimuyluv
why does love have to be so hard
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

"you know, i don't think you ever told me your korean name. it's always been eve and only eve you know?" he chuckled, watching her paint his nails with the nail polish they found after snooping around the other's rooms while finding kuromi. looking up slightly, she assumed she really never introduced herself fully.

feeling kuromi making biscuits on her lap, she winced and reached down and ran a hand down her back. "bro, how is she already so big.." she muttered to herself. "if you really, wanna know, my korean name is yumin." she hummed, she believed her english and korean names were gorgeous in their own special little way. eve and yumin being their own characteristics of herself. yumin obviously being more elegant than her usual chaotic self.

"i'll let you into a secret," her interest peaking immediately, she capped the nail polish for a second to listen for a minute before getting nail polish everywhere.

"my english name.." she was gonna laugh it was something stupid and basic white boyish like, "is andy." stifling her laughter, she was having a hard time controlling herself. gasping for a breath every once and awhile, she could barely keep her composure before laughing. "your name is andy? that doesn't and does suit you what the hell. kuromi do you hear this, his name is andy." giggling, he looked defeated and done with life.

he did not live overseas for a year and picked a pretty generic name to be slandered like this.

"can you not, i like my english name thank you very much." he tsked, crossing his arms in obvious fake annoyance. "i'm just saying, hic, that i cannot imagine you being and calling you andy in australia. maybe ands but andy? it's only cute because it's your name i guess." she went through a roller coaster of thoughts before giggling and smiling again.

that same old pretty smile that lights up the room. "oh come on, say it in english instead of your broken korean. it's perfectly fine." he rolled his eyes with no levels of amusement coming from him. "are you sure? andy, i don't think you're ready for my aussie accent yeah?" did he just gasp, yes he just did. her voice was hot. why it gotta be so attractive?

he's never been so compelled to just stand there shocked and amazed. he wanted to hear more of that. specifically, of her if it wasn't clear enough. were aussie accents always this attractive? he's met some australians overseas before, but her voice was like heaven. "ands? andy? yeah it doesn't sound right. i prefer sungie." she shrugged, uncapping the nail polish and forcibly pulling his hand back from its frozen state.

he was too stunned mentally to even think, her touch was as soft as ever and really did make his heart flutter. "and, done. now your nails match your hair." the white and baby blue nail polish repeating over and over again on his nails in a pattern. they were pretty. seeing her lift his hand and blow on it, it made his fingers tickle from her soft blowing on it.

"what are you doing?" he was fighting the urge to recoil his hand from the suddenness. "well how else you expect it to dry mountain top?" she glared up to him making his breath hitch. since when was everything this girl did so attractive before? "and then, after this, we have to do the last layer so it's protected and won't scratch off immediately okay?" he nodded.

he would go with anything she told him. like a dog to its owner, he didn't even realize that he did it either. it only settling in when his braincells began to work again after practically running in circles panicking with him.

"i have to busk in a bit, lets go together since i know the guys are waiting on me," looking over to his muted phone, he sighed knowing he had a hundred messages waiting on him. "of course you do. i'm excited to see what you guys have been practicing outside of when i hang out with you." a small practically appeared on its own when he heard her say that. "for sure."

my evil twin 😼

i'm gonna ask him out

YOU ARE???
HOLD IN
IM IN CLASS BITCH WHY YOU
PULL THIS ON ME TF

😮‍💨
bro im gonna cry
he let me paint his nails
is that not true love??

YOU PAINTED HIS NAILS
YOU LITTLE BUGGER

WHAT DO YOU MEAN
LITTLE BUGGER??
YOU CUNT??

so you gonna ask him?!!?
ASK HIM LIKE A HOCO
PROPOSAL 💀💀
have like the shitty pickup
line 🙈

OMFG SHUT UP??
FUCK OFF BRO 😭

be like you got me feeling
like pop rocks strawberries
bubblegum 🙈

SHUT UP????

all i want is you my love 😍😍🥰
😘🥺

BLOCKED REPORTED
MUTED

you'll be the hottest couple
on the block 🥵🥵
my girlfriend and her
boyfriend 😍

fak you

i can hear you say that stop

eevee @eveesback
WHY ARE YOU SO FRAGILE AND CRUSHABLE???

💬 41 🔁 1,057 ❤️ 8,846

valentine ❤️ @wjxnhxi
SHES SO CUTE?!?!
ALSO DO NOT CRUSH HER BABES?
💬 7 🔁 2 ❤️ 4
|
eevee @eveesback
SHES SO SMALL??
💬 3 🔁 1 ❤️ 2

fae SAW NEOTECH @yongtaesfaery
you are such a mess??
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1
|
eevee @eveesback
stfu you skipped the first irl meet with everyone during the svt concert
💬 1 🔁 1 ❤️ 1
|
fae SAW NEOTECH @yongtaesfaery
YOURE STILL HUNG UP ON THIS?
💬 0 🔁 1 ❤️ 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 109 13
✫彡oh girl, you make me feel so strange✫彡
235 17 15
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜-𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐...
447K 19.9K 47
(이동혁) quarantine was the worst thing everyone could ever go through but having access to the internet made things a tad bit more tolerable. *cringe w...
215K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...