The real hero of mahabharata!

By prajwalkotnur

This is the story about warrior karna who is one of the main protagonist of the great epic mahabharata! karn... More

2] Birth
3] Foster parents
4] Education
5] cursed
6] Friendship & king of anga
7] Loyalty
8] swayamvar & game of dice
9] confront truth!
10] promise to kunti
11] kavach in charity!
12] Role in kurukshetra war!
13] The end of karna's journey!
14] yudhistira's curse to all women

1] pre-story

815 11 0
By prajwalkotnur

According to the legend, there was a king of the yadava dynasty named "shurasena" who had a beautiful young daughter named Pritha (Kunti).

A rishi (Vedic scholar and seer) named durvasa visited the king for a lengthy stay and was housed as his palace guest.

Shurasena asked pritha to ensure that durvasa's stay was comfortable. On leaving, having been delighted with his stay and her diligent services, durvasa thanked her and gave her the siddha mantra (a type of chant), telling her that if she ever wants, she can invoke any deity to give her a child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 152 26
This story is going to be about maya and Anurag falling in love together. Arjun is dead from her past. Anurag is Maya's love interest as of now.
34.5K 713 15
As most of you write books on Karna. This is not really a story writing. There are some cut and paste of few information since it has to be accurate...
1.2K 60 8
α€œα€°α€α€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€€α€”α€¬α€€α€»α€„α€Ία€›α€α€¬α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€·α€‘α€α€«α€žα€°α€α€­α€―α€·α€€α€™α€„α€­α€―α€α€α€Ία€€α€Όα€α€±α€¬α€·α€˜α€°α€Έα€α€²α€· α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€˜α€°α€Έ α€„α€­α€―α€–α€­α€―α€·α€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€™α€»α€€α€Ία€›α€Šα€Ία€™α€›α€Ύα€­α€α€±α€¬α€·α€α€¬ #Aponattawin α€˜α€α€™α€Ύα€¬...