Scarred Soul

Bởi Author_Fiction99

"Uff you'll be the death of me Little Nymph.. So beautiful." Sensing her struggle stop again, he murmurs, onl... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer/ Character Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
अयोध्या 😍 / Ayodhya 😍

Part 39

435 18 0
Bởi Author_Fiction99

Staring at the view of city, while standing behind glass window of his cabin. He turn around, hearing the news of his men's failure. It was quite surprising for him, to realise his men could lose track of their target so easily when the person isn't capable of outsmarting them.

"We've been chasing her, but perhaps she..

"Did you check Surveillance?..

He asked ignoring their defeated embarrassing frightful expression and explanation. Without averting his gaze from the outside view. Which was making it hard for his men to understand he's angry or not.

"We did Sir, but it's seem someone got her tracks erased.."

"Get lost.."

He didn't asked any further, only one person could've interested in erasing her tracks. Who's none either than Samrat Singh Rathor, after minute of silence he asked from his Assistant. Who was standing besides the desk awaiting his further instructions.

"Did they change their whereabouts?..

"Not yet Sir..

"Any way for us?

"No, Due to high tech security system trespassing isn't easy..

And permission won't be granted either, he thought to himself, though he hates to admit he couldn't deny the fact, that Samrat Singh Rathor is step ahead of him everytime. What he think, or about to do, isn't easy for others to predict for him. But perhaps Samrat, he's one and only men out there, who could see through him like Mirror.

"Hm, find his whe..

He couldn't finish as his cabin door opened and his PR manager stepped inside with worried expression. Showing his IPad screen he brief him.

"Sir, there's emergency you need to see this...

At first Abhimaan was angry, but then observing tense expression of his PR manager, he looked at the Ipad screen. When the landline placed on table buzzed as his Assistant receive it on his behalf.

"Sir, you're summoned by IG at his Police Headquarter..

Without lifting his eyes off from screen Abhimaan stood up from chair, what's happening didn't bother him as much the info of being summoned by Officer.

"Suppress this as much you can..

He instructed the PR manager then walked out of there. With his assistant, unlike outside the silence within office, was enough to convey his staff is yet to know about the scandalous crisis outside.

"Sir Let's take back route, paparazzi is out at front.."

He didn't spoke just nodded and was escorted out by his Assistant through back path. He knew all this done by Samrat, hence nothing he do will be enough to turn wild tides on his favour yet. Sitting in car, he watch the crowd of Paparazzi who had surrounded his Office building like ants crawl up on piece of sweet. Ignoring it, he look down at his phone screen which was showing Incoming call, Which he ignored and swipe on gallery.

"I've called Kabir.. He'll deal with legal matter Sir..

Listening this he nodded but didn't reply anything, which made his assistant curious, henceforth he look behind at his boss. Only to find him gazing at phone screen in daze. He parted his lips to speak, but stop by thr vibration of his phone. Picking it up he found it to be from their PR manager. And what he heard was left him speechless.
_______________

"Don't don't dare to approach me..

Astonished by his action of discarding her concern of forbidding her from approaching to tend his hand. Which was injured, she gazed up at him in frown.

"Sahil?..

"Don't take my name..

Startled she gazed up at him only feel agonizing pain in her heart. Witnessing deep loath in his gaze against her. But more then feeling pain and shock she try to figure out the reason behind his behavior.

"Wh..

She wanted to ask, but stopped when she heard sound of chuckle looking back at him in daze she frown. He's laughing? But it was bitter laugh and the way he gazed at her finally made her feel her heart pierced with spear.

"No wonder, why me and my son is suffering.. It's Karma of past deed..

"Sahil..

"I forbade you from polluting my name by calling it..

"But what's wrong? I've right to know why you..

"No you don't I Sahil Rawat refuse to entertain your rights anymore..

"Don't forget who you're talking with, I'm your wife..

"Not for long.. I'm going to divorce you.. Here..

Saying this ignoring her reaction, pained gaze he passed her thin file, frighten but curious she pick up the file in dread. On learning the content the file carry she immediately retorted.

"No, I won't, you you're idiot if you think I'll divorce you..

"Very well, we'll meet in court then..

"But Sa..

"Cause I cannot be with daughter of murderer and sister of rapist..

Saying this he walked out, as she watch his retreating back then at the screen on wall, where in mute state headline on TV were displayed in bold. Reading the news she almost felt she lost her soul. Some were known so some unknown revelation left her in utter despair. She knew her Brother Abhimaan abducted Siya and raped her, but she didn't knew they inherited their Uncle's property, the one she called Uncle is actually her Father, this shook her to Cause her worse nightmare comes alive, in extreme anxiousness, she lost her consciousness and fall on floor.
_______________

"Siya, Are you sure this will..

"No, but we've to take step before he does..

"I understand, but this will be long agonising battle..

"Nothing I'm not ready for..

Sighing at her firm confidence, he didn't knew whether to feel prideful to witness her fighting for herself, or Anxious with future which store hell of struggle for his daughter. But one thing he was certain he'll support her to death Regardless of what happens. He was thinking when another thought comes to his mind and he couldn't wait to ask.

"What about him? You've..

"We can't I'm too ruined to be his..

"Siya.. Before believing this, Shouldn't you let him make this decision or consult with him once?

"I can't cause I know he won't mind.. But I do..

"But..

"Please..

"Alright first face that devil, then we'll think of others..

She nodded and look down at the file in her hand, which has detail of her case, she just hoped isn't too late to make appeal for herself.

"Excuse me, Mam Sir, now you can go in to meet..

Listening this both father daughter look up at the assistant then walked towards the Cabin. They shared a glance then knocked on door.

"Come in..

"Miss Rathor?..

" Yes, Presha Rathor.. And you must've Siya Agnihotri and Mr Alok Agnihotri? Please be seated..

"Thank you We're here to file a case against renowned businessman Mr Abhimaan Sehgal..

"Of?

"Molestation.. And child custody..

"Are you..

"No.. We're not married but I've conceived a child due to..

Presha gazed at Siya, for while silently then raise her hand, understanding her gesture Siya forwarded her file to her. And continue to brief her verbally about her ordeal and intent rewarding delay in the filing of case.

"Miss Agnihotri, I admire your courage, but you better buckle up for harsh battle ahead..

"I'm ready Miss Rathor..

Presha smiled but didn't replies anything, before the arrival of Siya and her father she receive a call by her friend Samrat. Which is rare occasions for her to see him asking for favour hence she didn't want to deny him. However upon meeting Siya and witnessing the fire in her to fight for justice, She was ready to lead her in battle regardless of how complex the case is to her.
____________

"Boss, he's at police headquarter.. Do you want us provide him Special tr..

He shook his head in denial before the assistant finish Inquiring. With everything he arranged against him such a underhand method isn't necessary to use anymore. After all who knows better than him, that physical pain means nothing to Abhimaan Sehgal his body is trained to suffer worst.

"Sir, there's visitor without appointment with intent to meet you..

"Escort them out..

"He introduced himself to be your Uncl..

"Out mean out...need more vocabulary to understand the denial?

"No Sir..

The secretary hurried out to deliver the instruction, it's not rare for their boss to deny meeting anyone without appointment. But it was definitely first, when someone claim to have personal relationship with him and demanded arrogantly for his time. However their boss is absolute cold-hearted refused to entertain anyone, Regardless of who what they're to him.

"Sir, Miss Rathor messaged you, the meet went well and she agree to take the case..

A knowing smile made it's way on his face as soon he heard this. Which shock Neil a little as it's truly rare for him to witness their boss smile. But he was genuinely happy to see change.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

79 1 9
"Do you regret it then?" I asked as I picked up my pace again. "the what? The kiss you mean" he teased a little, I rolled my eyes and waited his answ...
61.7K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
29 1 23
"I adore you... I mean why won't I... You are so dumb and clueless, Haha..." His hands slid down my cheeks as he pinched my cheeks. "Hmppppphh!!!" I...
250 1 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...