Vampire Slayers - The Fall...

By SkylarMariTheTem

A JJBA x Demon Slayer cross-over with me and my friends OCs. Warning: if you do not like OC inserts or the s... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Cold as Ice PT. 1
Chapter 1 - Cold as Ice PT. 2
Chapter 2 - Yukio!
Chapter 3 - What now?
Chapter 4 - The Next Day
Chapter 5 - Smaller
Chapter 6 - NOPE
Chapter 7 - First Fight
Chapter 7 - First Fight PT. 2
Chapter 8 - Jade
A/N
Chapter 9 - The Choice
Chapter 10 - The Test
Jades Daily Motivation #1
Chapter 11 - Lectures
Jade's Daily Motivation - #2
Chapter 12 - As the Days go by
A/N: The Characters
Chapter 13 - This Sucks
Chapter 14 - Breathing Forms
Chapter 15 - Self-Taught
Chapter 17 - Tanuki The Feline
Chapter 18 - Two More Years Later
The Demon Sleeps - Commercial Break
Chapter 19 - Road to Final Selection
Chapter 20 - Final Selection
Chapter 20 - Final Selection PT. 2
Breathing Forms: Present
Chapter 21 - Survived
A/N: :]
Chapter 22 - Welcome Back
Chapter 23 - Journey Begins [End of Volume 1]

Chapter 16 - Arise

19 1 8
By SkylarMariTheTem

——————Starting Chapter 16———————

———————————————————————

"Soooo.. what are you gonna name your new breathing form?" Asked Diana, combing Yukio's hair in the cold air conditioned room.

"Hmm.. well if revolved around plants, and plant breathing sounds dumb.." Muttered Daisy, writing another journal for Yukio.

"You said that Jade breathing uses it's surroundings to advantage right? And you form plants and flowers, SOOOOO-" Diana said with a grin, Daisy grinned back at her. Already thinking the same thought as Diana.

"I shall call my breathing form, Nature Breathing!" Daisy said dramatically standing up and posing dramatically as well, gaining a giggle from Diana.

"What about you?" Asked Daisy, sitting back down next to Diana and taking her turn to comb Yukio's hair.

"What do you mean?" Asked Diana, raising her eyebrow. Daisy tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you gonna name your breathing form? Or rather forms cause you can copy me and Master Jades forms." Stated Daisy, placing down the comb and putting Yukio's hair in a pony tail.

Diana hummed and places a hand on her chin in thought, "I honestly have no idea! I can't determine if I'm using Neon breathing or Jade breathing at all. So right now I think I'm gonna stick with Neon breathing till I can form new different breathing forms that are actually new instead of copied reflections of old breathing forms." Explained Diana. Daisy tilted her head slightly but nodded in understanding.

"Girls. It's time to train again. This time we're sparring." Jades voice broke up behind them, Daisy and Diana turned around to see Jade standing in the doorway with their swords in her hands.

The two girls nodded and stood up quietly, exiting Yukio's cool room and sliding the door closed behind them.
.
.
.
.
Diana screamed in pain when she felt Jade hit her ribs again. Diana was training with Jade in the backyard again, Daisy shouting at her to continue.

"Focus Diana." She heard, her eyes widen when she saw crystals start to form around her, Jade was using Jade breathing on her!

Diana grit her teeth in frustration and muttered, "Neon Breathing... second form.. Bursting Flash!" Diana inhales and disappears in Daisy's vision.

Daisy gasps when she sees the silhouette of Diana, surrounding her silhouette were bright red colors that covered her form. Diana moving at an incredible amount of speed to avoid Jades attacks and blows that were thrown at her speeding silhouette.

———————————————————————

What Diana looks like
———————————————————————

Daisy's eyes widen when she sees Diana's bow get disconnected from her hair at the speed velocity. She runs and catches the bow before the wind can blow it away, soon walking back to her original spot to watch Diana dash around the place and avoid the crystals that were thrown at her.

"Go Diana!" Shouted Daisy, throwing her fists up in the air and jumping in place with a grin on her face, acting like a cheer leader.

Diana slowed down for a brief second to give her a grin before dashing away in time from Jades next crystal attack. Daisy gasped when she saw Diana's eyes.

Instead of the normal red pupils she sees everyday, she sees white sharp pupils surrounded in red that had taken over Diana's eyes. "Whoa! Is that what neon breathing is supposed to look like Master Jade?" Shouted Daisy, catching Jades attention.

Jade made a loud 'huh?' And stopped attacking Diana to see what Daisy is talking about, her eyes widening in surprise to see Diana's red eyes.

"Huh?" Jade said again in surprise, Diana stopping in her tracks and nearly dragging off her sandals from her speed.

Diana looks at the two in confusion, "What? What's wrong?" Asked Diana, Daisy didn't say anything but motioned to her eyes.

Jade nodding and stabbing her sword into the ground, "Arise." Muttered Jade and a reflective crystal bursted out of the ground in a mirror shape in front of Diana.

Diana yelped in shock and nearly backed away before looking at her reflection. Letting out a soft gasp when she saw her bright red eyes with white pupils.

She touched the crystal and peered closer at her face, soon letting out another gasp when her red eyes fade away and go back to their original state.

"Wh... Wha... What was that..?" Diana whispered in awe, touching her face and looking at her reflection to see if the red eyes will come back. She looked powerful and almost terrifying in her opinion, like she was a vampire herself. She frowned a little, that was a terrible comparison.

"I.. never saw that happen before." Jade muttered, shocking Diana and Daisy together. Daisy looking at her bewildered.

"Wait what?! You mean that isn't normal?" Asked Daisy, Jade nodded and pulled her sword out of the ground. Diana letting out a small gasp of awe.

"It isn't normal at all for a neon breathing users eyes to glow like that. I never seen someone's eyes glow like that before my... no.." Jade trailed off and looks away from the two with a sad look.

"Never mind.. I'll look through it later. I want you two girls to train in the mountain again. Climb the mountain walls this time." Commanded Jade before she began walking away from the two girls and into her estate quietly.

The two girls exchanged looks of concern and confusion, "So how did it feel?" Asked Daisy out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" Asked Diana, tilting her head at Daisy's question. Daisy raised an eyebrow, she thought her question was already obvious enough?

"How did it feel when you got all red eyed??" Repeated Daisy, Diana let out a little oh and thought for a moment.

"I didn't feel any difference honestly. However I did feel like my vision get better. And I felt like I could almost see everything in slow motion. The world was also darker, the silhouette of you and master Jade bright neon." Explained Diana with sparkling eyes, like she saw the best thing in the world through those red eyes.

Daisy let out a small hum and grinned at her, "Whoa.. that's cool! Can you do that again? Master Jade isn't around." Whispered Daisy, looking around for her before looking back at Diana with a smile.

Diana hesitantly nods, "Alright, but what if it doesn't work?" Asked Diana with an unsure look, Daisy shrugs and gives her an amused grin.

"Who knows! You'll never know if you try again right? Plus this might be some new ability you just unlocked so it is likely to come back!" Stated Daisy.

Diana thought for a moment before nodding, soon bringing out her sword and getting into a dashing position. "Neon Breathing.. Second form! Bursting Flash!" Shouted Diana, Inhaling air into her lungs and soon dashing forward.

Catching Daisy off guard, she yelped and jumped away from Diana's path. Looking at Diana's eyes to see if the red eyes came back. To her disappointment she didn't see it till red sparks started to spark around Diana's face.

With each spark that pops, Diana's eyes soon began to transform back to the red and white eyes that Daisy saw in that sparring session with Jade. "Diana stop! I saw it!" Shouted Daisy.

Diana let's out a small grunt and plants her foot on the ground, nearly dragging herself but stopping next to Daisy. The red eyes fading away, some sparks popping and soon disappearing.

"I saw it again! Everything was kinda in slow motion and the world was black, like pitch black kinda! And the only colorful things I could see where neon silhouettes of the things around me!" Shouted Diana excitedly.

Daisy nodded and pointed at Diana's face, "There was sparks flying around you when you used Neon breathing! Like red electric looking sparks that popped and fizzed like fire crackers!" Stated Daisy.

"Your eyes were slowly turning red with each fizz and pop! It was like watching fireworks!" Shouted Daisy, her eyes sparkling in awe. Diana ooo'd and touched her face.

"I think it's obvious that this eye thing is a new ability that I was never able to unlock before. Maybe other neon breathing users have already unlocked this." Diana guessed.

"But Master Jade said that she's never seen Neon breathing users have those eyes before??" Pitched in Daisy, who had dot eyes.

"Yeah but she trailed off so we're not sure. We'll wait for her answer whenever Master Jade is ready. Give her some time Daisy." Replied Diana with a small grin.

Daisy nodded and followed Diana up the mountain. Both of the girls planning to climb the mountains ledge and see if they can make it across the mountain and back, like they did before.
.
.
.
.
"WAH!" Diana shouted when she felt her grip get lost on a faulty rock she grabbed on when trying to traverse the mountain. Daisy gasped and quickly grabbed her hand before she fell down the mountains high edge.

Diana let out a shaky sigh of relief and allows Daisy to pull her up to the large spot she managed to find and relax in. "You okay?!" Shouted Daisy, her voice echoing since they're pretty high up the mountain.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.." Replied Diana, clutching her stomach out of fear, she can feel herself almost throw up.

"You sure?" Asked Daisy, looking down at her with a worried look, Diana had a terrified and sick look on her face.

"Yeah! Just peachy." Replied Diana, standing up slowly and continuing to climb around the mountain ledge, being more careful this time.

Daisy sighs and rubs her neck in nervousness, before following Diana more closely and carefully, just in case she fell again.
.
.
.
.
After another few months have passed, Master Jade had called us out of her estate with a satisfied yet sad smile on her face. We didn't know why she was smiling like that till she told us this.

"I have nothing more to teach you both." Jade said all of a sudden. The three were standing in Jades backyard again, rain gently falling around them, falling on them every now and then when the rain sneaked through the tree tops to land in the isolated spot they reside in.

"W..What?" Asked Diana, feeling the breath get knocked out of her despite not being hit. She could feel the world break underneath her and Daisy's feet. 'What does she mean she has nothing more to teach us?! Surely there's more!' Diana's thoughts shouted, trying to convince herself. But it didn't seem to comfort her at all.

After three full years of staying and being train in MT. Kaibaru. Master Jade told us this out of the blue.

Jade points at the two of them, who were now tough and determined 15 years old ladies instead of the 12 year old fragile girls she saw three years ago. "The rest is up to you two. Whether or not you two can can improve onto the next level." Jade stated.

Jade sighs and soon turns around, beckoning them to follow her quietly using one hand signal, the two girls exchanged looks and followed Jade quietly to a more isolated and rainy part of the forest they lived on.

Jade stopped walking when the three entered into the same cave zone that they've been training in for three years. Jade looking back at the two before walking in.

The two girls stopped for a moment and looked at Jade slightly puzzled before following her deeper inside the cave.

Once Jade got to a big isolated area where there are no crystals to shine their way, she pulled out the bright neon sword that she always uses and takes a deep breath.

Diana and Daisy watch her in awe and excitement. Soon in shock when they heard Jade mutter, "Jade unified with Neon breathing... ARISE!" Jade nearly shouted and stabbed the neon sword hard into the ground.

Startling Diana and Daisy, they backed away slightly in fear of what will happen, that fear soon dissolving into awe and shock when a humongous bright colored pastel rainbow crystal burst out of the ground in front of Jade. The Crystal nearly hitting the caves roof.

Diana and Daisy couldn't form the words once the crystal fully took shape.
———————————————————————

This is rushed-
—————————————————————

Jade turns to them with a proud look on her face, this is where they prove to her that they are strong enough, "If you two are able to destroy this humongous crystal or slice it in half, i will allow you two to enter Final selection." Jade said.

Diana and Daisy look at Jade then back at the crystal in front of them, the crystal was nearly touching the cave roof! It's so rigid and sharp too! The two girls wonder if that's even possible.

'But our swords will snap..' Daisy thought, meanwhile Diana was trying to talk to Jade through her awestruck noises. However Jade already began to walk away from the two.

"Wait Master Jade!" Daisy shouted turning to Jades walking figure, who was leaving their sight.

"Master Jade!" The two girls shouted, Jade turned to them and gave them a small comforting smile.

"I know that you two can find a way to destroy it. I have faith in you two." Muttered Jade before fully disappearing outside the cave, leaving the two girls behind.

And like that, Master Jade never taught us anything new ever again. Like she knew that we were taught everything when it didn't even felt like it.

Diana and Daisy sigh, exchanging looks before getting into position to strike at the oddly beautiful crystal, "You think she made it pretty on purpose so we wouldn't fully destroy it?" Joked Diana.

Daisy giggles slightly and haltered her movement, before getting back into position, "Probably. Come on, focus." Daisy replied with a smile.

Diana nodded and the girls charged at the crystal, soon slashing their sword down on the crystal. However the swords clashing and making a metal click when they collided with the tough crystals rigid form.

Diana and Daisy let out a cringy sound at the vibration that just went through them, they applied so much force into their strikes so it felt weird to have the strikes come back through the vibrations. It was unsettling sort of.

Diana and Daisy sigh, backing away from the crystal and checking their swords to see any damage. Luckily there wasn't so the girls decided to give it another go. This time letting out a frustrated war cry.
.
.
.
.
Throughout the days the girls trained themselves harder in an attempt to destroy or slice the crystal in half, Diana doing dangerous stunts high in the mountains and forcing Jade to spar with her repeatedly till she feels like she's about to die.

Daisy training and destroying any crystal she sees in her cave system, the cave wasn't so bright before but she adapted to that and somehow created flowers that could glow in the dark. Those flowers replacing the shattered crystal that she destroyed.
.
.
.
.
Diana groaned in frustration when she and Daisy failed to slice the crystal again, the two girls were back in the cave after 3 weeks of training their butts off and it feels like they haven't made progress at all.

Diana plops herself down onto the ground and let out a sigh of defeat, gaining a look from Daisy, "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I give up. This is too tough, it's basically impossible!" Shouted Diana, gesturing to the crystal in front of them, the crystal that gave off a smug aura every time they came in the cave to try and destroy it.

Daisy sighs, "We can't give up! Remember, we're doing this for Yukio! And to prove to Master Jade that we can do it. She has faith in us, you heard her." Said Daisy with a determined look.

However Diana just gave her a tired look and laid down on her back on the rocky floor, "So you say." Muttered Diana, gaining an annoyed look from Daisy.

Suddenly a loud mew broke out of the awkward silence the two girls had, Diana sitting up completely and looking at where the sound came from. Daisy looking at where the sound came from too.

'Damn brats. Why would you give up so easily when you have so much potential? I've seen it.' There on one of the crystals rigid edges, sat a cat with a gray-bluish pelt. The cat glaring down at them.

Taisho Secrets/Rumors:

• Diana and Jade were the first ever students that Jade has ever gotten. It explains the amount of faith she has in them.

• Jade used the first breathing form of Neon Breathing to unify with the second breathing form of Jade Breathing. Neon dance + Arise

• The thought at the end is neither Diana's or Daisy's obviously, but the cats.

• The cat is based off a warriors character (If Yknow, Yknow.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 41 24
A tale of a 13 year old girl that transfers into another universe...........but she isn't alone, her best friend comes along with her! Various!Demon...
85.2K 4.6K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ โI can't tolerate people like you.โž ๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡| A girl though...
22.8K 750 18
๏ฟผDemon tanjiro au This is basically kind of like the regular story but Nekuo goes to sell the coal instead of Tanjiro because his leg is broken and...
5.1K 166 13
โ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค, ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™– ๐™†๐™‰๐™” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™‘... ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜...