LOVE GAME [BTS, GIRL'S DAY, E...

By PeachyDream_CHIMMY

Bang Minah and Park Sojin are the popular girls in the school, and then Baekhyun makes Minah and Taehyung go... More

Chapter 01: Normal
Chapter 02: Accident
Chapter 03: Ready, get set, start!
Chapter 04: Her
Chapter 05: Set up
Chapter 06: Chills

Introduction

179 1 0
By PeachyDream_CHIMMY

Bang Minah and Park Sojin are the popular girls in the school, and then Baekhyun makes Minah and Taehyung go into this love game. On the way, Minah meets Jimin, and they secretly fall in love. Taehyung wants Sojin to be his girlfriend at all costs. Little do they know what really happens. But when the game ends, everyone will end up with a broken heart.

Main Characters:

Bang Minah:

A dreamy, artistic girl. She always has her head in the clouds. But her weakness is that she falls in love easily. Her ideal type is someone caring and gentle, and someone who will be at her side no matter what. She is one of the 'popular' girls in the school. Her best friend is Sojin.

Park Jimin:

He is a bit shy, but a kind person. He likes dancing and singing. He always wondered what it would be like to be in love, and always wonders when the right person will come along. But he knows that he will love them no matter what.

Park Sojin:

She is a bit of an introverted girl, and she likes to focus on her studies. She has never been in love; it is new to her, still- but she always turns down dates because she thinks it would get in the way of school. Her best friend is Bang Minah, and she is a popular girl in the school as well.

Kim Taehyung:

He is a very handsome guy, and he even thinks so himself. He's arrogant and thinks he could get anyone with his appearance. But he fell in love with Park Sojin. He will do anything he can to get her. But she doesn't know he exists...

Byun Baekyun:

One of Minah's friends, but not a close friend. He is a mischievous troublemaker and loves drama.

Lee Hyeri:

She is Sojin's younger cousin and is willing to do anything for her.

Jeon Jungkook:

He is Jimin's best friend, and he is always on his side and will always look out for his hyung.

Oh Sehun:

Hyeri's friend. He is very mature and athletic, and he is always helping others.

DISCLAIMER: None of these have happened in real life- this was a story I made out of my head. The idols' names featured in the story; their personalities and traits are probably different- but with some similarities, and even though most have interacted a few times in real life, there are no relationships going on between them. Remember, this is a work of fiction! These stories are used for entertainment purposes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
543K 18.3K 136
Read and find out...
110K 14.7K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
210K 7.2K 56
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...