Trust or danger?

By GiaKon

One is a psycho and another is smitten with you! But which one is who? Should you trust Jungkook or Taehyung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - YN POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 19

32 10 9
By GiaKon

Vocal training ended really late. Taehyung and Yoongi wanted to go to yn house, even if it was almost 2am. They had two days off and wanted to spend them together with her.
"Should we give her a call?"

"No, Tae! Believe me, she is sleeping like a log at these hour!" Yoongi was laughing.
"Let's just pick our bags and go. We can enter slowly and don't wake her up. She will be so surprised in the morning!"
"Yeah! So true! Let's go, then!"
"Can I also come with you?" Jk popped his head from the locker.
"Yea... I believe you could" Yoongi was frowning.
"Why the dirty look, hyung?"

"I suppose you know why! Wanna be remembered?" Yoongi snapped.
"Not now! I'm to tired! I just wanna sleep! Come, it's a long ride!" Tae was rather calm about this, but he was just boiling inside.
"By the way, where is Jimin? I didn't see him after dance practice finished! He didn't have vocal training also?" Jk asked while they were heading to the car.
"I believe he didn't... he was under the weather these days..." Tae mumbled.

They drove in silence. The day was exhausting. Also, the whole situation with yn was taking a toll on them all. What happened with Jk that night also made things worse between them. As it was not enough, Jimin had a strong impact on yn as Namjoon was smitten by her... ahh!

And damn, it could be seen, it was so obvious she made him feel better and behave like he did, back then. They were trying to cope with this news and thinking how to make it work, without hurting the others. Cause they never wanted that. They were like a family. Even more! What binds them is not blood, but the hardships and happiness they have gone through, together always, all these years.

They arrived and entered the house in whole silence. Yoongi was the first to see the presents and flowers... also the plates and wine.
"Seems like yn is not alone tonight... he growled, really low, which made Jk jump.
"What?" he was scanning the room.
"I suppose we will either meet Jimin or Namjoon, no?" Taehyung was angry and his eyes were pinch black.

Yoongi went fast upstairs, followed by them both. He opened up yn door with a bang, which made Jimin wake up.
Taehyung opened the lights.
They saw them cuddled on the bed, yn was still sleeping. Clothes all over the room..
"So! Is this the reason your smile had faded from your face this days, ahh, cheater?" Yoongi yelled at Jimin.

"No, hyung... let me..."
"Shut the fuck up! How could you?? How, you both?" Taehyung was pointing also at Jk.
"I thought we had a deal!! What's wrong with you???"

Yn woke up because of the screams, and she turned to stone when she saw them three standing beside the bed, while she was sleeping with... Jimin....her eyes got bigger as they all turned their gaze on her.
"Care to explain??" Yoongi was the first to talk.
"Babe, you own more than explaining!"

Namjoon was standing on the door, which shocked them all.
"Following us now, RM?" Jk snapped at him.
"Good thing that I did, no?"
None of them said a word.

"Get up and come downstairs..." Namjoon said on a low, dark voice, which send yn shivers down the spine. He turned around and got out of the room. Without even glancing her way.

Jimin and yn got up. They were both pretty shocked.
"We got this. We should clear the whole thing... I'm sorry...." Jimin was holding yn hand.
Her eyes were blank.

"Yn? Are you ok? Do you maybe, don't wanna talk with them?"
Jimin squeezed her hand, which made her snap out of the trance.
"No..... I mean... I just thought.. the loud screams.... I'm fine! Thank you, Jimin!" She gave him a cute smile.
"Let's go upstairs." Jimin dragged her out of the room.

"Damn... what just happened? I was sleeping and all of the sudden I heard yelling... I just froze. I can't... my legs are trembling. I want to run away. Hide! Fuck! I thought it was Alex! I got... I remember him... everything.. ugghh why now?
I was so sure! I thought I left that behind me!!! I can't.... How can I choose the purest of them all?
When I'm... this? Who would love this type of woman? The cuts, the burns, they are visible enough... even if some are covered with ink, the skin is still scorched...
Should I be loved by someone? Anyone? Do I deserve this?"

Yn was rubbing her belly as tears started to fall down. Her mind was a mess. Her dark thoughts were surfacing back, because of the pregnancy and all the pressure she was put into making the right decision. Now, she was worse that before coming to Seoul!

They guys were waiting downstairs. Jk and Taehyung were sit on the couch, while Yoongi and Namjoon were making rails on the room. Yn head was already hurting.

"To late to cry now, don't you think?" Taehyung got up and caught her by her arm... he wanted to shake her but managed to control those urges.

"Can you tell me how long you've been lying? Just tell me every secret you've been hiding!
I just gave my everything to you, and when I turn around, this is what you hide and do?
Does he really have it all? All that you wish to have?
He will never like you like me! Touch you, love you, do you like I did! He will never fuck you like me!
This isn't what a break I supposed will be... you dancing with someone else between the sheets!
I can't even believe this is really happening!
You're uncertainty will be the death of me! Yn, you just fucked it all up and now there's no taking  it back!" Taehyung was crying.
The others didn't say a word. Just listened to him venting.

Yn was also crying. Jimin wanted to go and hold her, hug her, but he knew that would only make the things worse and them, to spout worse things... tho, they were right. He messed it up. His desire to rush things made it all... crumble.

Taehyung ran away to the kitchen and scrunched down on the floor, holding his head between his knees.
Yoongi approached yn. He was glaring at her, that if it would be possible, his stare would make holes into her body.
He grabbed her fingers, and squeezed them so hear her bones clicked.

"You can take my heart if you think you need it, but I'm to weak now to bear these feelings! Fuck love, I know it's just my fault!
I wish I never trusted you after all I've been through!
Now I'm all alone and can't forget the memories we made together,
Ain't no drugs that can fix me now, why do you change up like seasons?
Can you remember what lies and broken trust does? When you end up looking in the mirror and can't recognize who you're seeing?
It's not me, I don't want to feel this again!"
He got down beside yn feet, and he curled up into a ball... he was deeply hurt. He just couldn't bottle up his emotions anymore. Namjoon came and got beside him, rubbing his back.

"It's ok, just let it all out... now..." and he gave yn a death stare.
She froze. Now she was really confused had to disappear from their sight. All she did was bring them pain. None of them deserves that.

Jk came and dragged her from Yoongi side. He looked into her eyes, he had been crying, in silence, the whole time Yoongi and Taehyung spoke.

"I would've got you the moon, if I could, just to give it all to you,
If death was coming your way, I would give my life to you!
Maybe you don't realize, but you're the reason why my head is still above water....
Cause you gave me a reason to fight when i was losing it!
The way you showered me with love and made me laugh, helped me fight my insecurities and felt needed by your side! But now you're just,,, giving my love up, tossing it aside.. have you ever felt the same way? Was I just a joke to you?"

Yn felt like she is getting choked with her own saliva. She run to the bathroom and threw everything up. She was sobbing on the floor.
Namjoon came into the bathroom.
"Are you happy now? You gave us all hope and now you've ruined everything!"
Yn couldn't speak. Not even a word came out of her mouth.

"Wake me up and tell it's just a bad dream! I feel like I'm turning into a ghost! Believing I had your heart, but seems like nothing is what it seems to be!
I guess I can never be what you wanted from me, ahhh, you're the devil in disguise!
Played me like a fool, when not even keeping a promise you just barely made,
Wanna stab me in the back and watch how it bleeds? Please, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel a thing!
Should I truly tell you how you made me feel? I suppose it won't matter anymore, as you made your pick!"

Jimin was with Yoongi, he took him outside. He was clearly not in his right mind.
"Hyung, you can't drive! Not like this!!" Taehyung and Jungkook came after them outside.
"It's all your fault! Why couldn't you wait longer?" Jk was yelling at Jimin.

"I did! I waited! Until I just couldn't take it! You wouldn't understand!! Not when you took advantage of being drunk and had her!"
"Ohh, shut up, all of you!!" Tae was trying to stop Yoongi from going to the car.
"We need to get back inside!"

"No! I don't wanna see her!" Yoongi snarled.
"You need to listen to her as well..." Jimin said in a tiny voice.
"Listen to what?? What more could she explain? She chose you! Go celebrate!" Yoongi went on.
"Should I be happy? Well, I'm not! I can't! You got the woman I love! The mother of my kid!! Well done!"

Namjoon came running to them all.
"Yn passed out! I called an ambulance! Now shut up and get inside! Now!"

They all ran back into the house. Namjoon put yn on the couch. She was just laying there, like she was sleeping. Jimin ran to her and tried to shake her up.
"Yn, yn!! Come on, love! It's me,Minie ! Wake up!"
"Maybe we should try to give her some water?" Jk was mumbling.
"What if she chokes with it?" Tae made a stupid remark.

"I hope she will!" Yoongi was saying from behind.
"Hyung!" Joon snapped at him!
"I know you don't mean that... but please!"
"I'm sorry!"

Jimin was holding yn hand and always checking is she is breathing.
"How long does it take for the medics to arrive?"
"We are far from the city.. it will take a while."
The others sat down near the couch. All of them had their hand on yn body... just to feel her.. there...beside them.

They all knew they said to much and it's mainly their fault yn passed out. It was because of shock... but they needed that... release! Cause they never had a chance to fight for her, as she said she will not make a choice now.
Yn opened her eyes and she struggled to get some air. Her vision was blurry.

"Jimin? Are you there?"
"Yes! Yn! I'm here! Are you ok?"
"My head... it hurts.. I remember.. I got... Alex. I just saw him, beside me.. and I lost it. My mind.... Ahh... where am I?"
They all stood blank there. Couldn't believe what they just heard. So they made her remember her ex? Those days? She saw him? In whom? They were shocked!

"What you mean, you saw him,yn?" Jimin asked softly.
"He is not here.. it's just us. Nobody else.."
Yn put her hand on the belly... she was sobbing.
"I felt him! Behind me! In the bathroom! He was staring down at me.... Ready to drown me.. I knew he will...come and ...kill me!"

Namjoon face turned white...He was with her in the bathroom....
"So, I'm Alex, in her eyes? Does she see, her ex,  in me?" Tears went down his cheeks.

"I need tot get out of here!" And he ran outside, fighting for air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
81.6K 5.2K 20
A street-savvy P.I. with a big heart. A missing sister. And a hunky detective who is nothing but trouble. Things are about to heat up in Honolulu! (s...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...