๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ...

Por Bi-toxic

"๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚". "๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ?". "๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ......". ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ... Mais

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS โœจ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Epilogue

Chapter TWELVE

15K 395 88
Por Bi-toxic

Jayson and their football captain Ryan were in their coach's office discussing about their upcoming game.

"The next game is going to be three weeks from now and as you know it's an away game". The coach stated.

"Yes sir". The two boys nodded.

"Good so i don't want any messing around just because it's an away game doesn't give you the opportunity to do shit. Plus this game takes us to the quarter finals we screw this up we're out". Coach Marshall warned.

The boys knew better than to mess this up, it's been five years since their school last won the States championships and this is coach's last year before he retires so they're doing everything they can to get the winning trophy before they graduate.

"Don't worry coach we won't let you down, I'll make sure to keep everyone in check especially Jamie". Ryan's tone was stern.

"I know you will you may leave now".

The boys exited the room and strolled down the halls it was a few minutes before school was over so there were a few people wandering the halls.

"So our first away game". Jayson hummed.

"First and last unfortunately". Ryan muttered.

"What's more unfortunate is that it's going to be boring from what coach said". Jayson sighed frustratedly ruffling his hair.

"Just because i said I'd keep y'all in check doesn't mean we won't have some fun". Ryan chuckled giving a knowing look at the brunette.

"Oh what are you planning?". Jayson moved closer to Ryan to get more details.

"You'll see". Ryan hummed. " I'll have to tell you since I need your help with it anyways.

"Alright".

From Cole: To Jayson
-30+ messages.

"You gotta be kidding me". Jayson muttered under his breath.

"What's wrong?". Ryan asked seeing the frustrated look on the brunette's face.

"Nothing much, I got to go. See you on Monday". Jayson waved off as he walked down the halls.

Cole was leaning on Jayson's car his last text he sent read 'meet me at the parking lot'. It wasn't long after Jayson showed up pulling the blond's hair from behind.

"Oww". Cole yelped holding his head. "What the fuck".

"Oh nothing just wanted to remind you that Stacey here doesn't like being leaned on". Jayson stated pointing at the grey Audi. "Except by me of course".

"Whatever". Cole rolled his eyes fixing his cute mullet.

"Why the fuck did you send me pictures of.... people?". Jayson asked shoving his phone in Cole's face.

"Pick one of them to be your date". Cole beamed as he moved closer to Jayson.

"Huh?".

"Look i gathered pictures of eligible people you could hook up with, get to know and date". Cole stated patting his chest with a proud look on his face.

"Eligible?". Jayson snorted.

"Yes now pick one". Cole urged.

Jayson sighed swiping through the pictures there were guys and girls about his and Cole's age and did they look hot.

"What about her?". Jayson showed Cole a picture of a red head with a nose piercing and a lot of makeup.

"Nah too cosplay-ish". Cole shook his head. "Next".

"Okay, her". Jayson swiped to the next picture which was a brunette with a tomboy look.

"What you want to go on a date with a guy". Cole snorted. "Next".

"Him?".

"What the fuck, he looks like he smokes for a living". Cole scrunched his face.

"....".

"Next!".

"Her?". Jayson sighed swiping the 10th picture to a blond like Cole who seemed very pretty to him.

"Dude doesn't she look familiar to you, that's Melissa Anderssen the girl you were trying to shake off for months". Cole said.

"Cole, do you even want me to move on?". Jayson questioned the blond.

"What do you mean of course I want you to move on". Cole pouted.

"Then why do you keep finding faults in the apparently 'eligible people' you picked for me". Jayson frowned.

"I'm not finding faults". Cole gasped. "I'm just trying to find the perfect person for you".

"Yeah whatever the next person i swipe at I'm going on a date with them no matter who it is". Jayson said unlocking his phone.

"You can't just d-".

"Shhh, pray he or she is hot". Jayson crossed his fingers.

"Wow, damn he's fine". Jayson whistled swiping to a light skinned black guy with jet black curly hair and light brown eyes.

"No". Cole said firmly.

"No?".

"No, you're not going out with him". Cole shook his head. "I'd rather you go out with chainsmoker guy than him".

"Why what's wrong with him". Jayson asked.

"He's a player". Cole informed.

"So you know him?".

"Of course everyone there goes to our school". Cole replied.

"How come I've never seen him around though". Jayson thought. "He's too fine for me to miss".

"Because he skips classes and school almost everytime". Cole rolled his eyes.

"You seem to know alot of information about this guy". Jayson moved closer to Cole. " Were you guys dating or something?".

"What?! No we just hooked up a few times and that was it". Cole explained.

"Ah I see that's why you call him a player, he broke your heart". Jayson smirked.

"No! That's not wh-".

"Yeah, yeah sure. I don't want to hear about guys that have fucked you in the past, it pisses me off". Jayson muttered the last part so Cole didn't hear it. "Anyways give me his number".

"I don't have it". Cole lied.

"Now". Jayson demanded.

"Fine I'll send it to you". Cole whined.

"Good boy". Jayson cooed patting the shorter male next to him.

Cole was a decently tall height but not as tall as Jayson tho. Jayson was about a 6'1 where as Cole 5'11.

"Stop touching my hair goddammit". Cole yelled shoving the brunette's hand off his hair.

"Jeez grumpy much". Jayson laughed and Cole frowned.

"What's his name and also what does he like". Jayson asked.

"His name's Daniel and how the fuck am I supposed to know what he likes?". Cole grumbled.

"Because you said you guys hooked up a few times and you don't hook up with guys more than once unless you've done a background check". Jayson stated.

"How do..?". Cole narrowed his eyes at the brunette.

"I've known you for fourteen years babe, that's a lot of years". Jayson patted the blond's head again.

"Stop patting my head!! And I'm not your babe". Cole yelled, this time he moved away from Jayson but not shoving his hands off this time.

"Sure you are". Jayson cooed.

"Ughh, he likes pizza and video games". Cole groaned. "I don't really have that much on him".

"That'll do". Jayson nodded dialing Daniel's number.

"What are you doing?". Cole questioned.

"Shhh, it's ringing". Jayson hushed the blond.

"Hello?".

"Hey, is this Daniel". Jayson asked the guy on the line.

"Yeah, and you are?".

"I'm Jayson, I'm a friend of Cole". Jayson smiled turning to look at the blond next to him who was still confused as to why he was calling Daniel.

"Oh Cole, cool". Daniel sighed on the other line.

"Yeah I was wondering if you want to go out on a date with me tomorrow".

Cole's eyes went wide they almost popped out.

"What the fuck do yo-". Cole tried to yell at Jayson but the brunette was quick to move and covered his mouth.

"Uh a date?".

"Yeah you down?". Jayson asked hand still covering the blond's mouth even though he stopped struggling.

"Sure, that's sounds nice".

"Alright then I'll text you to place and time". Jayson grinned as he hung up.

Jayson looked down at the blond who was also looking directly up at him, Cole's back pressed against his chest and all he could think about was how he would make the blond gag on his fingers. Jayson slowly removed his hand from Cole's mouth and the blond moved away from him.

"What the fuck was that?". Cole frowned.

"What, I was going straight to the point". Jayson shrugged.

"So what, you haven't even met him in real life?!". Cole said his voice higher this time.

"I will tomorrow". Jayson winked at the blond.

"He agreed?".

"Yup".

"He probably just wants to get laid or something". Cole muttered.

"I'm not against that". Jayson smirked.

"You can't get laid on your first date". Cole said frustratedly.

"Says who?".

"You know, those first date rules". Cole rolled his eyes.

"I think that only applies to girls". Jayson said getting in his car.

"So what, you guys are just going to fuck and eat pizza". Cole yelled as he followed Jayson to the side of his car window.

"If it comes to that, why not". Jayson shrugged putting the key in the ignition.

"You're impossible". Cole narrowed his eyes at him.

"No you're the impossible one when you get like this babe". Jayson chuckled.

"I'm not your babe!". Cole groaned out frustratedly.

"Sure you are"

"Ughh".

"Tell you what, why don't you go home, freshen up, eat, sleep and swing by my place tomorrow so you can help me get ready for my date".

Jayson wiggled his eyebrows at Cole while the other boy just gave him an unmoved look.

"Come on get in, I'll drop you off". Jayson signaled for the blond to get in the passagers seat.

"No thanks I'll walk". Cole huffed marching down the street until he disappeared from Jayson's sight.

Again why do I like him?

   A/N: Procrastination will be the end of me
.
.
.
.
.
.

THOUGHTS SO FAR➡️

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

AlWaYs๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ Por immegin

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

27.8K 582 22
I am inlove with my bestfriend who is also my cousin ๐Ÿ™ˆ Ain't go really waste your time... read to find out๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ
12.7K 572 28
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. "๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 123 18
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
13.9K 789 22
"If i was your best friend.."