𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓸𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 |𝓼𝓪𝓷�...

aicciii

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙?" -in which the invincible... Еще

ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ
𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ˢⁱˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ
ᵗᵉⁿ
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
twenty nine
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
twitter @pisceswrightss
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
43

ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ

1K 33 10
aicciii

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭

please vote and comment <3

'wait a sec...'

'the hell's he doin' here?'

'why's hanma from valhalla... at a toman meeting?'

"what the fuck?..." y/n whispered in shock as soon as she saw the adrenaline junkie person, wearing a valhalla jacket in front of them.

"i know right?"

she glance beside her and saw a long-haired baji, glaring at hanma. she rolled her eyes upon seeing his face and smelling his smoky ripe scent.

not gonna lie, she badly wanted to ask him what perfume he's been using, but she knew he's an asshole and he's gonna think so highly of himself once she did.

y/n didn't answer him, as she can feel the range slowly producing right now.

sheesh.

on the other hand, takemichi, the most surprised of them all.

"what the..." he murmured.

i heard that mikey-kun had something important to tell me at this meeting, but... what's going on here?! chifuyu, and... hanma..?!

"bloody halloween." everyone's murmuring soon vanished as soon as they heard manjiro's voice.

"valhalla's 300 versus toman's 150. despite an overwhelming disadvantage... each of you held your own, and claimed our victory." everyone watched as mikey stepped aside, making a way for hanma.

y/n looked at all the members below them, watching reactions. she watched hanma's back walking infront of them members, chin and chest high, making her blood to boil.

"shuji hanma, vice-president of the gang we defeated.. has a message for us about valhalla." mikey said.

"shuji hanma here... from valhalla." he introduced.

y/n rolled her eyes, looking the other way.

"shut the fuck up.." she whispered, probably can't stand this bitch.

"shhh..." 

(h/c) haired y/n flinched, as she glance behind her, seeing draken.

"you too.." she whispered again.

"valhalla.. has never had a leader. so.. in the wake of our defeated, we're joining under toman's banner." 

everyone looked shocked than ever, even y/n.

she wanted to yell and asked what the hell is mikey's thinking but she kept her mouth zipped, thinking there's someone who'll do it for her.

"are you fucking with me?!" 

right, she know right.

everyone turned their head, looking at baji.

mitsuya ran towards them.

"dude, just-- just chill.. we can talk to him about this later, okay?" he whispered, trying all his best to calm his friend, which he kinda did.

mitsuya, pulled him a bit far, still whispering to him.

y/n watched the two, she can clearly see how mitsuya's trying to stop baji from his raging point.

she sighed, looking back to where mikey is.

she looked at his back, he's indeed small, she thought.

shaking her head, trying to not think of him.

"you're supposed to be angry..." she whispered to herself.

"me?" draken asked.

y/n immediately shook her head, as the meeting ended, everyone cheered for them.

"so you bring me here just so i can hear this bunch of bull?" she told him, forcing herself to clap with everyone.

draken glared at her, even though she can't see him, she can feel it.

"i don't know, boss asked for you-- not my fault he can't live without you.." he said, annoyed.

y/n, stunned and didn't utter a single word and just glared at draken.

why's draken-kun so annoying today? she thought.

...

𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
(𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 18, 2017)

takemichi found his self inside the rental store.

"sorry to keep you waiting, the video you're looking for doesn't appear to be in stock at this location." a woman said, smiling at him.

takemichi looked at her in shock, how can his manager speaks to him nicely? is this?

he excused his self and go to the washroom. his blue eyes inspect his own body in shock, from his slick back hair to the luxury watch on his wrist.

fast forward to when friend called him and they go back to his place.

he looked around shocked, how come his weak friends become this strong looking? but what shocked him the most is when they got inside his place, finding all the luxury stuff all around.

'holy.. shit.'

"chifuyu!!" he called.

chifuyu looked at him seriously, his blonde hair now turned into a black one.

"we got an admin meeting, let's go.."

after their eating with the other top gang admins, chifuyu bring him somewhere he of course never know where.

"where are we?.." takemichi asked, walking behind chifuyu.

chifuyu glared at him again.

"are kidding me? this is the hundred times you asked me shit like that-- what are you? do you have amnesia or some?" chifuyu said.

takemichi looked at his face, why's this present chifuyu not the same as the past? did he even succeed?

the two entered a dark room. takemichi crunches his face as the strong pungent smell of bleach meet his nostrils. his blue eyes catches the rectangular box in front of them.

his forehead scrunched again, why'sthis making him nervous all of a sudden?

he glanced the box from the color to its size.

this is a coffin.

"what's this?" takemichi asked, chifuyu immediately came and opened the coffin, shockng the two.

takemichi fell on his butt while chifuyu stays standing, eyes wide open.

there they saw, eyes closed, beautiful l/n y/n in white dress, looking like she's sleeping so peacefully. takemichi slowly stand up to check if what he just saw is indeed correct.

he stand up, it's true. it's true it's y/n inside the coffin. tears fell down his cheeks while chifuyu's still standing there, not shock anymore, as if he already predicted that this'll going to happen soon.

"she's moving on her own, trying to stop the boss but--" chifuyu stopped, breaking down as he finally gave up and shed tears.

"the bastard caught her taking something important info and ratted her to mikey-kun. we we're shock to find out she's been moving all by herself and gathering all the information and proofs that can bring down toman... i-i thought he wouldn't do anything... w-why did he do this?" chifuyu whispered, teary eyes glanced to her porcelain skin to her stomach.

"she's one month pregnant... and i'm the only one who knows it..." chifuyu cried more, still can't believe what's in front of him

takemichi looked t him more shocked and turn back to y/n. her tummy looks swolen why did he not recognize it?

"we're supposed to tell you about this today.." chifuyu said, wiping his eyes and nose. the two cried together and comforting each other.

takemichi, he thought he already did his mission, but he guess not. his face scowled, still looking at her. what made his face softened is what he saw on her hand. he slowly stretched his hand to get the paper, touching her cold palm-side.

chifuyu watched him opened the paper.

'takemichi-kun, chifuyu-chan, please save everyone. love, l/n r/n..'

the two looked at each other and cried again after realizing something. she already knew she's going to die, and as the two, takemichi and chifuyu who always check the what they called black room, where they put the dead or alive bodies of important people the gang killed or kidnapped. 

y/n worte the paper, giving her full trust to herself that chifuyu and takemichi is the only one who can see her note because the the two is the one's assigned to the black room.

takemichi glance back to her body after reading her note. he kissed her forehead before closing the lid of the coffin. his palm curls in ball, raging.

he will save everyone even if it costs his life, even if the world turned its back on him, he is fully determined to save everyone.

"hey..." he called.

"hmm?" chifuyu answered.

"do you know where and what is naoto doing up to this day?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27.8K 939 11
"ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ" sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ, ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ...
54.3K 3.5K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...
88.7K 2.9K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
20.5K 625 26
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿." . . . . ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴄᴇ. ...