Bravely Courageous

Af TheQuietHufflepuff

Marguerite, better known as Maggie, and her brother are no strangers to the supernatural. Long before a loca... Mere

Aesthetics
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

12

25 1 0
Af TheQuietHufflepuff

On the lacrosse field, Stiles glanced down at the girls before saying, "No - he and I aren't letting you leave them here."

"You don't have a choice, Stiles," Peter told him. "You and Caleb coming with me."

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore."

Peter tipped Stiles under the chin with his claws and forced him to stand. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are. That's all you two get."

Stiles stared down at Maggie, trying to keep the tears from falling at the sight of her and called Jackson.

Stiles, Caleb and Peter left.

Jackson slung Maggie over his shoulder and carried Lydia in his arms. "Come on, Lydia. Come on, Maggie. Stay with me. Come on. Help me! Somebody help! Help me! Get help, please!"

In the Jeep, Stiles, Caleb and Peter were driving, trying to find Derek.

Peter said to the boys, "Don't feel bad. If they live, they'll become werewolves. They'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah, and once a month, they'll go out of their freaking minds and try to tear us apart," Stiles shot back.

Stiles pulled into a parking garage. As he got out, Peter grabbed him and hauled him to a different car.

"Whose car is this?" Caleb asked.

"It belonged to my nurse," Peter replied.

"What happened to your n-" Stiles began as Peter opened the trunk to reveal his dead nurse, "Oh, my God!"

"I got better."

INT. HOSPITAL

Melissa stood outside Maggie's room.

INT. PARKING GARAGE

Peter opened his laptop and handed Stiles a WiFi device.

"Good luck getting a signal down here," Stiles said. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

"Turn it on," Peter demanded. "Get connected."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but Caleb and I don't know them."

"You know both of them."

"No, I don't."

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to God-" Stiles' face was slammed into the laptop.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you."

INT. HOSPITAL

"Where are they?" Jackson demanded.

"Hey," Sheriff Stilinski said. "Hey! What the hell happened to those girls?"

"I-I don't know. I went out looking for them-"

"What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found them there like that? Don't lie to me, son."

"No, I-"

"Hey! What happened to them?"

"This isn't my fault!"

"She's your girlfriend! And the other's your friend! That's your responsibility!"

"No, she's not, okay? Neither of them went to the formal with me."

"Then who'd they go with?"

"Do you really wanna know? Lydia went with Caleb and Maggie went with Stiles."

"What?"

"Stiles took Maggie and Caleb took Lydia."

"Somebody better find my son and Caleb Hawthorne."

INT. PARKING GARAGE

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Don't think, Stiles. Type," Peter told him.

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Caleb said.

"Only the responsible ones."

"Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it," Stiles told Peter.

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them."

"He's not gonna help you."

"Oh, he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it'll save Scott. Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password. His username is "Allison"? His password is also "Allison"?"

"Still want him in your pack?" He located the GPS coordinates. "Wait, what the - That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"

"Not at it. Under it. I know exactly where that is." They heard Derek's howl. "And I'm not the only one."

"Give me your keys," Peter demanded.

Stiles sighed and handed them over. "Careful. She grinds in second." Peter crunched the keys in his hands. "So you're not gonna kill me? Oh, God." Peter stepped closer.

"Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here."

"You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bag guy here?"

"I like you, Stiles. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite? How about you, Caleb?"

"What?" Stiles and Caleb asked.

"Do you two want the bite? If it doesn't kill you two - and it could - you'll both become like us."

"Like you."

"Yes, a werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture? That first night in the woods, I took Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you two or Maggie. You'd both be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing by his side, watching him become stronger, and quicker, more popular, watching him get the girls. You'd be equals. Maybe more. Yes or no?"

"I don't wanna be like you," Stiles retorted.

Caleb's eyes narrowed. "I don't either."

"Do you know what I heard just then?" Peter said. "Your hearts beating slightly faster over the words "I don't want" and "I don't either." You two may believe that you're telling me the truth, but you are lying to yourselves. Goodbye, Stiles. Goodbye, Caleb."

Peter got in his car to leave. Stiles wanted to answer, but had nothing to say.

Stiles and Caleb rushed to the hospital and were caught by the sheriff. "You know what? It's good that we're in a hospital, because I'm gonna kill you."

"I'm - I'm sorry," Stiles apologized. "I lost the keys to my Jeep. Caleb and I had to run all the way here."

"Stiles, I don't care!"

"Are they gonna be okay? Is she gonna be okay?"

"They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. They both lost a lot of blood, but there's something going on with Lydia. Maggie hasn't woken up yet, and they don't know why."

"What do you mean?"

"The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. Her body keeps going into shock. Maggie, as I said, hasn't shown any signs of waking. Did either of you see anything? I mean, do you two have any idea who or what attacked them?"

"No. No, I have no idea."

"What about Scott?"

"What do you mean?" Caleb asked. "What about him?"

"Did he see anything?"

"What do you - is he not here?" Stiles questioned, glancing at Jackson who shrugged.

"What are you talking about? I've been calling him on his cell phone. We've gotten no response."

"Yeah, you're not gonna get one."

They walked down the hall and the sheriff said, "Stiles. Listen, just go wait with your friends, all right? You too, Caleb."

"Dad, tell us. Look, you know it has something to do with Derek."

"What? But I thought you four said you barely knew him."

"All right, we might know him a little better than that."

"You do realize that I'm elected to this job, right?"

"And if Caleb and I help you figure this out, you'll be re-elected. Am I right? Dad, come on."

"You know what? Those girls in there have got nothing to do with a six-year-old arson case."

"When did you decide it was definitely arson?"

"When we got a key witness. And, no, I'm not telling you two who it is, but yeah, yeah, we know it's arson. And it was probably organized by a young woman."

"What young woman?" Caleb asked.

"If we knew that, she'd be in jail."

"Was she young then, or is she young now?" Stiles inquired.

"She's probably in her late 20s." His phone began ringing. "Oh, I gotta grab this call."

"You don't know her name?"

"No, I don't - What is this? 20 questions? All we know is that she had a very distinctive - What do you call it - a pendant."

"What the hell's a pendant?"

"Stiles, do you go to school? A pendant! A pendant! It's a necklace. Now, can I answer the phone?"

"Yes."

The sheriff answered his phone. "Thank you. Stilinski. Yeah."

Stiles heard a soft cough behind him and turned to see Maggie. "What are you doing here? How long ago did you wake up? You should be in bed."

Maggie looked between Stiles and her brother, leaning against the wall. "I don't want to play 20 questions. Hi, Caleb. I'm okay. I'm coming with you two."

Caleb frowned. "Absolutely not. Get back in bed, Maggie."

"No. I'm helping you two."

Caleb's voice lowered. "We can't heal ourselves over a short period of time."

Maggie nodded. "I know, but you have to let me do this."

"I have to?"

"I'd like you to?"

He groaned and sighed. "Fine. But then you're coming right back here."

"You got it."

"Hey, where are you going?" Jackson asked.

"To find Scott," Stiles and Caleb replied.

"You two don't have a car. Maggie's still injured."

"Caleb and I are aware of that," Stiles said. "Thank you. If she thinks she's okay, she can come. Caleb said she could."

"Here, I'll drive. Come on-"

"Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, all right? Half of this is still your fault."

"Look, I have a car. You don't. Do you want my help or not?"

Maggie crossed her ams, wincing lightly. "Fine. Did you bring the Porsche?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Stiles, drive."

Jackson frowned. "Maggie-"

"You broke up with Lydia over text. And I don't like you. Never did. But you're useful. You have a car."

The four tried to leave, but were stopped by Chris Argent. "Boys. Young lady. I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is."

"Scott McCall?" Stiles said. "Uhm, haven't seen him since the dance. Jackson, Maggie, Caleb, you?"

Caleb and Maggie shook their heads. "No, I haven't."

"I-" Jackson began as Maggie rolled her eyes and Caleb sighed.

"Oh, for the love of God," Stiles muttered.

"Let's try this again," Chris said. "Where is Scott McCall?"

Chris slammed Stiles into a wall. "Let me ask you a question, Stiles. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No," Stiles replied. "I could put in on my to-do list, if you just let me go."

"Well, I have. And the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you wanna know what happened?"

"Not really. No offense to your storytelling skills."

"He tried to kill me, and I was forced to put a bullet in his head. The whole while that he lay dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?"

"No. And it sounds like you need to be a little bit more select-"

"Dd Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock him up?"

"Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff him to a radiator. Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?"

"I hate to dispel a popular rumor, Stiles, but we never did that."

"Oh, right. Derek said you guys had a code. I guess no one ever breaks it."

"Never."

Maggie glanced up. "What if someone does?"

"Someone like who?"

Stiles and Caleb exchanged a look before saying, "Your sister."

Chris left in a hurry.

---

The four got into the Porsche and as they drove on the dirt, Jackson protested, "Hey, hey, hey. This isn't exactly an all-terrain vehicle."

"Yeah," Stiles said. "Did you pay for it?"

"No."

"Then shut up."

Stiles, Jackson, Maggie and Caleb pulled up to the Hale House in the Porsche.

Scott flew through the window, followed quickly by Peter.

Stiles hit the horn on the car and threw one of Lydia and Caleb's molotov cocktails at Peter who caught it.

"Oh, damn," Stiles muttered.

Scott threw Allison her bow. "Allison!"

Allison caught the bow and shot it, hitting the beaker. Peter's arm ignited.

"No!" Scott yelled.

Peter's whole body burned and he ride going after Allison, but Scott leapt and punched him in the face. It sent hm staggering away and he collapsed, shifting back partially into human form.

Allison kissed Scott who asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Because I love you," Allison replied.

Chris woke up and saw them, but didn't stop them.

Derek started going towards Peter. Maggie wavered on her feet and Caleb steadied her with a worried expression.

Realization dawned on Scott and he yelled, "Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family - what am I supposed to do?"

Derek considered Scott's words a moment.

"You've - already - decided," Peter said. "I can smell it on you!"

"Wait! No, no! Don't!" Scott cried.

Derek slashed Peter's throat and stood, showing his red eyes. "I'm the Alpha now."

Scott turned to Stiles and Caleb and frowned. "You two brought Maggie?"

Stiles frowned. "Caleb and I didn't bring her. She insisted on going and persuaded her brother."

Maggie looked between her friends. "What is that supposed to mean? We need to see how Lydia's doing and I think I should-"

"Maggie?" Stiles and Caleb called.

Caleb swept his sister up before she fell to the ground. "Maggie? Maggie!"

---

Caleb rushed Maggie to the hospital as soon as they arrived and Melissa helped him settle her on a gurney.

"She'll be okay, Caleb," Melissa reassured.

Caleb tucked his sister's hair back. "She's all I have left. Save her. Please."

"We'll do what we can."

Stiles and Scott made their way into Lydia's room and the latter said, "Shut the door." He winced as Stiles made a racket. "Oh, God."

"What?" Stiles asked.

Scott checked the bite on Lydia's side.

"Is it completely healed?" Stiles questioned.

"No, not at all," Scott replied.

"I don't get it. The doctor said she'd be fine."

"Yeah, but the bite's not healing like it did with me. Which means - She's not a werewolf."

"Then what the hell is she?"

Stiles ran to check on Maggie, but Caleb stopped him. "They took her to get some tests or whatever."

"Is she gonna be okay?" Stiles asked worriedly.

"I don't know."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.1K 79 18
(THIS STORY IS OLD, I'VE WRITTEN IT WHEN I WAS ONLY TWELVE AND THE CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST GO AWAY😂) Hey, before...
6.8K 232 29
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
5.6K 221 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...