Primadonna

By starlithearts

reveal to me all of the terrible things you've done and let me love you anyway Ā© starlithearts, 2022 cobra k... More

I get mean when I'm nervous. Like a bad dog.
VOL I. he saw me see him, and I saw him see me
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
VOL II. all my devotion turns into violence
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
VOL III. only love and death changes all things
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
VOL IV. love came to destroy us
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixy One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
VOL V. come one, come all
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five.
Chapter Seventy Six.
Chapter Seventy Seven.
Chapter Seventy Eight.
Chapter Seventy Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eight One.
Chapter Eighty Two.
Chapter Eighty Three.
Chapter Eighty Four.
Chapter Eighty Five.

Chapter Fifty One.

3.6K 162 27
By starlithearts

Chapter Fifty One
Primadonna

A BLOODY FACE and some bruises was enough to make Sydney want to kill everybody in the house. The fighting had gone on for way too long and everywhere she turned, there was a body flying across the room and things were being smashed. She was exhausted and angry.  She had been through so much and seen so much.  When she was little,  Daniel taught her that karate was used as self defense and that it was an art.  It was beautiful much like dancing.  But this was something else.  It was evil and vengeful.  Sydney didn't know if she wanted to continue it any longer.

From where she was standing in the kitchen,  she saw Hawk frozen in place and looking around him.  He was watching the fighting going on in guilt.  She was Eli poking through.  "You're staring to get it,  aren't you?"

Hawk quickly looked at her.

"This isn't you,"  Sydney continued.  She motioned her hand up and down and then all around her.  "This was never you.  You joined karate to protect yourself,  not to harm others.  You hurt your best friend because of it.  You destroyed your reputation because of it.  Look around you,  Eli.  This has to stop."

Hawk stared at her for a good two minutes before snapping out of it and nodding slowly,  taking in her words.  It didn't register to him till now that he and Sydney were a lot alike. 

"Hey,  yo,  Hawk.  Free shot!"

Sydney looked down the walk way to see two of the boys holding Demetri down with his arm up like they were going to break it.  She looked between them and Hawk quickly.  "Eli."

But he didn't do anything.

Sydney sighed in defeat and moved to go stop them but Hawk out his arm out,  stopping her.  She looked at him confused before she saw his face darken into a glare.  He sprinted towards them and Sydney prepared for the worst.

Instead,  he jumped up and kicked both of the boys in the face.  He grabbed the one holding Demetri and threw him into the glass table.

Sydney stepped back slightly in shock before running towards them. 

"Look man,  I'm sorry.  for all of it,"  Hawk said to Demetri.  He looked over his shoulder at Sydney.  "I'm sorry,  Syd."

Her eyes went to Demetri for a split second.

"Do you want to help me win this thing?"

Demetri stood there in shock for a minute before smiling.  "Hell yeah."

As much as she wanted to,  Sydney wasn't ready to forgive him yet for what he put them all through.  It would take more than hurting the Cobra Kai's to make up for what he did.

But for now,  she worried about ending the fight and the three of them took down anyone that came their way.  After flipping one of the guys into the floor,  she quickly looked at them.  "You guys take care of this.  I need to find Miguel."

She didn't have to go far because when she turned around, she saw that Kyler had Miguel pushed against a wall and holding him their. He was punching him hard in the ribs.  She glared a killer glare. "Hey, you fucking tosser!"

When Kyler looked at her, miguel took the opportunity to lean his head back and hit him in the nose. Kyler stumbled and punched Miguel across the face.

Sydney let out a cry and kicked kyler square in the back with her heel. She grabbed his shoulder and pushed him into the wall. "Don't touch him!"

"Gt off me, crazy bitch!" Kyler shouted grabbed her arm, spinning her around so that she took his place on the wall and he punched her in the face.

She felt bloody rushing down her nose.

Almost instantly, Miguel grabbed him and dragged him off of her. He cried out and flipped over, attempting to hold Kyler into the ground but Kyler quickly got back up.

"Come on. Come on!" He taunted. "Come on, Rhea!"

The couple nodded at each other and Miguel kicked his leg forward, hitting Kyler in the stomach and he stumbled backwards into Sydney. She pushed him forward and Miguel grabbed him again,  flipping him over so that he was crouched above him and he hit him the face, knocking him out.

Sydney smiled with heavy breathing. That's my boy.

"Thanks for the motivation," Miguel mumbled. He stood up and looked at his girlfriend and saw the blood rushing down her face. "Holy shit, Syd,"

She shook her head but he still cupped her face. "I'm fine. I'm okay,"

He turned her head side to side carefully and examined any injures. "I'm sorry."

Sydney shook her head again and cupped his face as well. "Remember when you said we would make a good team?"

Miguel nodded.

She smirked. "Still think that?"

He smiled. "Absolutely."

she giggled and Miguel kissed her forehead.

The fight was finally over. Or, that's what they thought. Everyone ran inside the dojo to see Tory and Sam standing face to face.

"Guys, stop!" Miguel shouted.

"Tory, the fight's over." Eli declared.

"It's not over," Tory objected. "This will never be over, Larusso? You hear me?"

"You know where to find me." Sam hissed.

"Tory,"

Everyone turned around to see Charlie standing in the doorway. He looked at the girl sadly and stepped forward, making everyone back up. "Tory, it's over."

Tory went silent and glared into the boy's eyes. "So what,  you're done? You're choosing them over me?"

Charlie shook his head.  "I'm not choosing them over you.  I'm choosing not to fight for revenge anymore,"

Sydney watched the interaction carefully. She was afraid of what was going to come next.

Tory glanced at everyone in the room until her eyes stopped on Sydney. She wasn't glaring her usual glare. She was just staring at her with an expression Tory couldn't identify. Tory didn't want to give up but she knew she had to. Their friendship was over and she was the cause for it. "Traitors!"

She glared at Eli.  "You better watch your back,"

As much as Sydney wanted to say something, she didn't. She didn't have any words for her anymore.

"He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him."  Demetri stated.

Thank you, Demetri.

Tory walked out of the dojo and Sydney let out a huge breath, closing her eyes. She felt a body run into hers and she quickly opened her eyes to see it was Sam. Her arms were wrapped around her neck tightly. "I'm so sorry for everything I've done to make you feel like you can't trust me. You're my best friend forever. I love you."

Sydney was startled at first but she quickly recovered and wrapped her arms around her. "I love you, too."

Was it over? No, it would never be over. They just had to get used to it.

Sydney was cleaning the blood off of Miguel's face.  She called her parents and told them what happened,  sending them into a panic and then a state of anger.  Them,  plus Carmen and Johnny,  were livid.  Sydney was too tired to be angry,  as was Miguel.  She sat across from him with a wet wash cloth.

He hissed slightly.  "Ow."

"I'm sorry,"  she mumbled and touched the side of his neck to keep him from moving.

He looked at her with sad eyes.  "Are you okay?"

Se only shrugged.  "I don't know."

He put his hands on her knees.  "Talk to me,"

Sydney paused the cleaning and sighed.  "I don't know if I can keep doing this,"

Fear struck his face and his heart started to pound. 
"W -What?  What do you mean?  You don't mean. . ."

Sydney's eyes quickly widened.  "No no no!  Not you and me.  Never.  Gosh,  shut up."

Miguel immediately let out a huff of relief.  "Okay,  that scared the shit out of me,"

She rolled her eyes and laughed.  "We have way too much history for me to end things now,"

"Good,"  he said and leaned forward,  kissing her quickly.  "But seriously,  what do you mean?"

She frowned slightly.  "Karate.  I don't know if I can keep doing it."

Miguel's face fell. "What? Why?"

"Miguel, look at everything that's happened. Eli turned into a giant asshole bird thing and you almost died. Tory started karate World War III and Demetri got hurt and now Sam has PTSD. I passed out from a panic attack and almost overdosed on my medication. Karate isn't supposed to be this bad and hurtful. It's supposed to be about self defense and all it's done is ruin our lives,"

Miguel stared at her sadly. "You don't want to do it anymore?"

Sydney closed her eyes. "I-I don't know. I-I just. . . I don't want to see you get hurt anymore,"

A smile curled on his lips and he grabbed her chair, scooting it closer to him. He leaned closer to her. "Listen to me. You can't prevent bad things from happening, Sydney. What happened to me at the school was no one's fault. It just happened. Life's not easy, Syd. I love you so much. You do literally anything in your power to protect me and I will never be able to express how much that means to me. I'm sorry for every making you feel bad for doing that. When I first started doing karate, it was about self defense. It still is for me. I just want to show people how hard I've worked. I feel like i've earned it,"

She slowly smiled.

"Whatever you want to do is completely up to you. I will support you no matter what. But just know that you and I are a team. I will always protect you. You don't have to be afraid anymore. I understand though if you don't think it's for you anymore."

When he finished, Sydney sniffled and she realized she started to tear up. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "Ugh, I'm tired of crying."

Miguel chuckled. "That means you have a heart."

She made a sarcastic disgusted face. "Gross."

They shared a quiet laugh in his kitchen.

When Charlie walked into the Larusso's backyard, everyone was shocked. Some a little skeptical. He understood that and it was fine but he made his decision. He wanted to be one of the good guys. He wanted to let go of what happened.

Everyone stood on the backyard in their spots. Miguel and the Eagle Fangs appeared and he frowned slightly when he didn't see a familiar face. Sydney never did tell him her decision but he promised her that no matter what, it was okay. Karate or no karate, she was his girl. He and Charlie did their handshake when they joined them.

Charlie stood at Sam's side and glanced down at her, smiling briefly.

Johnny joined Daniel's side. It still didn't feel complete. Everyone knew it because they looked around and gave Miguel questionable glances.

Then, the familiar face made her appear. Her hair was up in a very long ponytail and the sun shined on her face. She wasn't in her normal bright colored clothes and pointy heels. Instead, she was in work out clothes and bright pink tennis shoes.

Miguel smiled lovingly.

Sydney smiled, blushing at all the excited smiles that were sent her way.

"Thanks for coming, Syd." Johnny said to her.

She sighed. "Well, you know, I'm in too deep. I can't turn my back on you guys now."

The sensei's smiled and she joined Miguel's side. "What made you change your mind?"

She smiled up at him. "We're a team, remember?"

he smiled back. "Yeah, we are."

Johnny and Daniel bowed and the combined students followed their action. Then, they faced each other and bowed. They faced the teens again.

"You ready?" Daniel asked them.

"LET'S BEGIN!"

At the end of the day, she's always going to stick by Miguel because they're each other's ride or die. You literally can't have one without the other. They're in love

I FINALLY FINISHED SEASON 3!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.9K 57
well, did she make you cry? make you break down? shatter your illusions of love? now tell me, is it over now? do you know how? pick up the pieces and...
2.2K 271 5
Welcome to this world of Manan. This book includes a collection of various short stories of Manik and Nandini with interesting storylines. This will...
105K 2.9K 14
š‚š‹š”š„š‹š„š’š’. Joan Horowitz, is a teenage girl who has no interest in dating whatsoever. Shes a shadow behind her sister, Cher Horowitz, who was...