Broken But Beautiful

By Jensoo4everlove

It takes a lot to heal a broken heart, but it takes a lot more to trust that it won't be broken again. Jennie... More

1. LIFE IS A MOVIE
2. VANISH
3. BROKEN HEART
4. RED ENVELOPE
5. MEETING HER
6. WARMTH
8. TRAUMA
9. NIGHTMARES
10. WIERDO
11. GOODBYE
12.LET'S MEET AGAIN
13. HELPLESSNESS
14. MISSING YOU
15. THE CEO
16. JENNIE?
17. SO DONE
18. DON'T DESERVE YOU
19. STITCHES OF LIFE
20. STAY
21. FEELING LOVED
22. MY EVERYTHING
23. LITTLE DID SHE KNOW
24. THE KISS
25. LISA IN DANGER
26. CONFESSIONS
27. FUCK LIFE
28. HOME
29. YOU & ME
30. DOMESTIC
31. LIES
32. HER PAST
33. THREATS
34. LEAVE ME...PLEASE
35. DESTINATION
Plz Read
UPDATE

7. TEASING MANDU

616 42 23
By Jensoo4everlove

Jennie didn't want to break the hug. But she knew her limits, so she did and said,"T-Thankyou Jisoo for confronting me and for t-the hug"

Jisoo just smiled and placing her hand on Jennie's forehead she said, "Jennie you are still hot... I mean you still have fever. I guess the medicines were of no use" Jisoo frowned.

"Fuck you Jennie" Jennie cursed herself in mind for not trusting Jisoo and flushing the medicines.

"Ah n-no I am feeling better now" Jennie said.

"It's already late. I think you should sleep". Jisoo said

"O-Okay"

Jennie and Jisoo walked towards the bedroom. They entered the room.

Jennie saw there was only 1 bed and thought of sleeping on the couch but before she could say anything Jisoo took out a comforter from the cupboard.

"I will sleep on the couch, in the living room. Make yourself comfortable Jennie. And don't hesitate to wake me up if you have any problem, okay?" Jisoo said

Jennie wanted to argue and tell that she can sleep on the couch and Jisoo may take the bed but before she could do Jisoo moved out of the room.

Jennie's POV

I turned the lights off and laid on the bed. My mind is flooding with questions.

What should I do now?

What if my parents found me and sell me off?

How will I make a living?

Where would I live now?

Why am I even alive?

Why is Jisoo so sexy?

Wait..what? I suddenly stand on the bed.

What the fuck did I just say!!! No no no no no I shouldn't feel anything for Jisoo just after one hug. No no no not at all. Maybe this is because of fever.

And I am straight!!!!

I am straight as a pole!! 

(A/N - The pole Jennie is talking about. Sori not Sori hehe)

I shouldn't have feelings for a person just in one night. Not even one night, we have known each other just for some hours.

I tried to distract my mind by thinking of what job should I apply for from tomorrow. But my mind was just thinking about JISOO JISOO JISOO AND JISOO. Fuck!!

I covered my head in the comforter and closed my eyes tight trying to sleep.

After 15 minutes...

Fuck! I can't sleep. I pulled the comforter off my body.

Aaaah I am feeling so hungry. I cursed myself for not accepting the soup Jisoo made for me. Really fuck you Jennie, why are you so dumb!!

Thinking of Jisoo, she said "Don't hesitate to wake me up if you have any problem, okay?" Yes, that was her exact words.

Wow! I have a good memory. I slightly patted my shoulder and praised myself for a minute. I stopped when my stomach growled.

I really don't want to disturb her sleep. No no I can't do that I should just sleep.

Another 15 minutes later...

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Not again God! My stomach growled again, and I decided to see if Jisoo was asleep.

My plan was to see if Jisoo was asleep then I won't disturb her, and I don't care if I die of hunger but if Jisoo was still awake then I will just straightly make a request to please cook me something. Yes!! What a plan Jennie. You are really a genius. I patted my back again and slowly opened the door and moved out of the bedroom.

What a sight! Here I am standing in front of Jisoo who is sleeping calmly. She actually looks like an angel. My gaze moved towards her heart shaped lips, and I felt myself melt into those lips.

Eyy!! I didn't knew such beautiful creatures also existed.

I was praising Jisoo's beauty in my mind when she suddenly spoke.

"I know I am beautiful" Her eyes were still closed.

I was startled when she suddenly spoke.

I jumped. I literally jumped and fall on the ground.

Ugh!!! Can I be more embarrassed!!? Great Fucking great!!

Jisoo stands and raises one hand towards me to help me stand up.

No, I can't stand now. I am so fucking embarrassed. She was awake all the time. Fuck!

"Get up Jennie" Jisoo said.

"No, it's okay I like the floor. What material did you used?" I asked still lying on the floor.

Jisoo said, "It's okay Jennie. Stand up. I am sorry for startling you".

I stood up. "I believe you didn't come out of the room at 3 AM just to see my beautiful face. So, me tell what's it?" Jisoo asked.

Fuck the plan. I can't do it.

I can't just ask her to cook for me. I had experienced enough embarrassment for today.

"Ah I-I actually d-doubt your cooking skills" I said.

Wow! Great Jennie Kim what an excuse!!!

"Oh. You do? It would have been different if you had the soup, I offered to you" Jisoo said.

Is she teasing me?

"That's what I am saying. P-Prove yourself"

"So, you want to test my cooking skills at 3 AM? Just say you are hungry Jennie" Jisoo giggled.

"N-No not at all. Never mind I will just sleep"

"Okay then" she said and walked towards the kitchen.

"Okay?! What are you doing?" I asked.

"I will prove my great cooking skills to you Mandu" she said and giggled softly.

"Mandu?" I said, still confused with what she meant. She was still smiling while cooking.

"Yes, you are a Mandu"

"I am not"

"You are a Mandu, Mandu"

"Yah! Stop saying that Jisoo"

"Okay. I am sorry Mandu" She teased again.

I just ignored her and observed her cooking. She's still smiling. Did she enjoyed teasing me that much?

After half an hour, Jisoo finished cooking.

"Enjoy!" She said and without any other thought I started eating.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm wooooooow " Did she just cooked so delicious or is it because I haven't eaten anything for the whole day?

"T-Thanks" She giggled

Wait!!!! Did I just say that out loud!!!!

I have lost the counting how many times I have embarrassed myself in front of Jisoo in just some hours.

"Welcome to Kim Jisoo's 3 AM Restraunt" she said placing a towel on her arms, pretending to be a waiter.

Jisoo really has a 4D personality. And what's with the 3 AM she's such a teaser!

"How is it ma'am? Do you like the food our great chef Jisoo Kim made? Anything else you would like to have ma'am?" Jisoo teased again.

"It's okay. Not bad but not good". I teased back and smirked.

Jisoo pouted and asked,"Is it really not good Jennie?"

I giggled and said that I was just kidding, and the food is delicious. Her smile was back again.

"Will you not eat" I asked.

"Nope. Thanks, Mandu" she said and giggled.

"Yah!!! What's with this Mandu thing!!! How am I Mandu!?" I asked laughing.

Jisoo suddenly pinched my cheeks making me blush. "Because of your soft, fluffy and squishy cheeks. They look like Mandu so much " She explained.

I was a blushing mess, and I can't afford to embarrass myself again, so I diverted the topic.

"Why are you not eating?" Did she poison it? No way. I trust her.

"It's okay am not hungry. I just had such a delicious soup some hours ago. And a Mandu denied my offering, so I ended up eating two bowls" She teased again.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo stop it" She giggled, and I ended up laughing too.

Does she love teasing me so much?!!! I don't mind though.

I like her teasing me.

(A/N - Need some angst in life? 

See u in the next chapter!! Thankyou for reading ❤

Stan Jensoo for some life 😌😁!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 25
Synopsis : Lisa was born with heart disease and need a transplant at the age of 20. She got a lifetime girlfriend since she was 15 years old. Jennie...
177K 6.6K 30
Five years ago, Jisoo gave Jennie her heart. But Jennie left, she left without a reason. Well she actually did give a reason but Jisoo refused to k...
28.4K 723 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...
151K 4.1K 29
Lalisa has been living her life full of rejections. She was rejected as a child by her own father, rejected by the first girl she had a crush on in s...