(DISCONTINUED) John Doe x Rea...

By johndoestshirtlogo

This book has been discontinued. Read part 41 (Labelled: "Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)") for mor... More

Obsessed (It/its Reader)
I Adore You (Fem Reader)
I have a really strange oneshot idea
HELP ME I NEED TO FINISH THE DEMON ONESHOT
Supernatural (Male demon reader)
Headcannons XD
Comfort (Gender neutral reader)
Taking a break! (NOT QUITTING THIS BOOK!)
Nightmares (Gender neutral reader)
Acceptance (Male reader)
Not so different (Gender neutral reader)
Lovefool (Fem reader)
Cute (It/its reader)
Shower (Male reader)
Makeshift Marriage (Gender neutral reader)
Someone Better (Male reader)
quick PSA
Jealousy (Gender Neutral reader)
Clothes (Male reader)
Mean (Male reader)
Cuddles (Fem reader)
Halloween (Gender Neutral reader)
TV (Fem reader)
Sick (Gender Neutral reader)
Recovery (Transfem Reader)
Crime and Punishment (Gender Neutral Deity!Reader)
Zombified (Male Zombie! Reader)
Christmas!!! (Gender neutral reader)
Alive (Trans Male Reader)
Rejection and realization (Gender Neutral Reader)
QUICK QUESTION GUYS
VHS Tape (Gender Neutral Reader)
Files (Gender Neutral Reader)
Valentine's Day (Gender Neutral Reader)
ANOTHER QUESTION (sorry not a real update 😭)
BIRTHDAY!!! (Self insert)
Completely Oblivious (Male Reader)
The Fourth Wall
Responses (The Fourth Wall: Pt. 2)
Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)

Ethereal (Fem Angel Reader)

4.9K 115 43
By johndoestshirtlogo

Quick summary (Also Slight TW for religious themes): basically you're an angel who who was punished by God for sinning. (Specifically lust cuz idk) as punishment, you were sent to live the rest of eternity in the Uncanny Valley. You bump into John doe, you fall in love, yadda yadda yadda you get the gist now ONTO THE ACTUAL STORY!!!

Y/N POV
One moment I had been kneeling before God himself, and now I was falling from heaven. I used to be God's favorite angel, always keeping track of earth's sinners and deciding their fate. But the idea of sin was irresistible. In heaven, I read millions of documents of the newly deceased to decide their fate. During my visits on earth, I had fallen in love with a human, and failed to resist the temptation of lust. For that I was punished, and my lover was as well.

Now I was being banished from heaven for all eternity. I was never told where I was going to end up. I had been falling for a very long time, waiting for some sort of impact to arrive. I tried to fly, but my wings seemed to stop working. I figured this was a part of the punishment God had given me so I couldn't fly back to heaven. Suddenly, I heard a loud splashing sound, and everything went dark.

Once I had awoken, my body felt as if I was floating. Not in the air, but in water. I opened my eyes, surrounded by a dark and murky body of water. I quickly swam up to the surface. I reached my hand out to grabbed the ground above, and climbed out of the water. I took a good look around. The water I was in earlier was a lake, next to a large sign that read: "Welcome to Uncanny Valley!"

That's odd. I had never seen or heard of Uncanny Valley. It was never on any of the maps that God had shown me. Was I even on earth? Saving those thoughts for later, I walked past the sign and into the unknown city. I was soaking wet, the bottoms of my clothing tattered from the copious amount of sticks and sharp rocks beneath my feet. As I ventured further into the city, I noticed it had seemed the distorted and nonsensical, the tall buildings appearing to be swaying in what little wind there was.

After about an hour, I had ended up downtown judging by the street signs. A tall man in a red jacket with grey hair approached me. "Hello dear buyer! I am Maison Talo, Uncanny Valley's number one realtor! Are you interested in buying a new home?" He asked. "I don't want to buy a house. I don't have any money, and I'm very busy as well!" I said flatly, speed-walking away. I noticed the other pedestrians on the street. They looked incredibly... odd, to say the least. Distracted, I bumped into someone, falling backwards.

John Doe POV
I was walking down the street when suddenly, someone had walked into me, causing her to fall down. "I'm so sorry, let me-" I said, trailing off. I took one good look at her, and I blushed. She was beautiful, she almost looked angelic. Her clothes were slightly tattered, and her elbow was scraped. I looked into her eyes, and she looked into mine. I held my hand out and she took it, helping herself off the ground.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to avoid a realtor." She said. I assumed the realtor in question was Maison. "I've never seen you before. What brings you here? Are you new to the Valley?" I asked, and she nodded. "I was banished from- uh... My house! I didn't pay rent because it was too expensive... You know how it is." She replied. Something told me she was lying, but I didn't question it. Regardless, she looked like she needed a place to stay.

"I know we just met, but do you want to stay at my place for a while?" I asked. She nodded. "I suppose so. Everyone else here seems rather strange. I say you're the most normal person I've encountered." She responded. I took that as a compliment. "I forgot to ask, what's your name? Mine's John Doe." I asked. "It's Y/N. Do you prefer John or Doe?" She asked. "Either's fine. Should we go back to my place now or...?" I asked in response. She nodded, and we started walking to my house.

Y/N kept looking around as we walked, observing the slightly distorted landscape. We arrived at my house, and I opened the door. "I'm really sorry for the mess, I don't really have company very often." I said. She took a good look around. "It's fine, I've seen worse. Do you need any help with cleaning?" Y/N asked. I shook my head. "Alright. I don't need a bed or anything, I don't really sleep very often." She added. I guess that's one thing we have in common. She turned away from me, and that's when I noticed something on her back.

"Hey, are those wings?" I asked. Y/N quickly turned around. She let out a long sigh. "Yes, they are. I guess I should tell you what I am, shouldn't I?" She replied. "This might sound crazy, but... I'm not actually human. I'm an angel. I was actually banished from heaven for sinning." She added. I was surprised, but then again I did live in Uncanny Valley. And I wasn't exactly human either. "That's okay! I'm glad you told me." I responded. Y/N smiled warmly. "Thank you for being so considerate, and thank you for letting me stay here." She said.

Y/N POV
About three months had passed, and I was still living with Doe. Over time we became very good friends, and he showed me how to live comfortably in the Uncanny Valley. I still stay close to him of course, since there seems to be a lot of different creatures that live here and they're supposedly very dangerous if  not approached with caution. I can tell that John likes me a lot. He always holds my hand whenever we're in public together, and he's just very clingy in general, not that it's a bad thing though.

It was raining outside, and John kept looking out the window anxiously. "What's wrong? Do you want to go outside or something?" I asked. He became incredibly tense. "I can't go outside in this weather! Water hurts my skin, if too much gets on me I'll melt!" He replied in a panic. I looked at his hoodie, an idea forming in my head. "Couldn't you zip up your hoodie? If you pulled the hood over your head, the rain can't touch you!" I replied, proud of my fantastic idea. He looked away, mumbling something. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you." I said.

"I said I don't know how to zip it up..." He answered, embarrassed. "I can help you zip it up if you want to go outside." I offered. He seemed to loosen up a bit. "I guess so. I've haven't been in the rain for a long time. The last time didn't go so well..." He replied, trailing off. I didn't want to ask him about it, fearing I might make him uncomfortable.

I grabbed his hand, guiding it to the zipper of his hoodie. Using his hand, I zipped up his hoodie, hoping he would remember how to do this in the future. Once our eyes met, I realized the awkwardness of the situation. I felt my face warming up, and John's face was a bit pinker than before. I stopped holding his hand, and he slipped his hood over his head. "So uh... Ready to go outside?" I asked, trying to move away from the previous situation. He nodded, and I opened the door.

John was very hesitant at first, but eventually he stepped outside. A drop of rain hit a strand of his hair, and he physically recoiled. John immediately pulled on the drawstrings of his hoodie to hide his hair. I stepped out in front of him, using my wings to shield him from the rain. He slowly opened his hood to see if he was safe from the rain. John sighed in relief, and more eye contact ensued. His pupils dilated, and my chest became tight. It was a beautiful moment, and in the heat of it, I cupped his face with one hand. Without a second thought, I kissed him.

John Doe POV
It took me a moment to realize what was happening. Y/N was kissing me. Kissing... me?! A thousand thoughts flooded my head. How could this literal angel be attracted to me of all people? Almost as soon as those thoughts had appeared, they had slipped away. The thing that I had dreamed of happening was happening now. All of my worries had gone away. Y/N had stopped kissing me.

"I love you, John. You've been so kind to me for the past few months. You're unlike anyone I've ever met, and I hope to spend the rest of eternity with you!" She said. I was overjoyed, I barely knew what to say! "I... I love you too!" I exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug. I started another kiss, Y/N wrapping her arms around my neck. It had stopped raining, so Y/N let her wings down. We stopped kissing, and I slipped my hood off. We both went inside.

"So how was the rain?" Y/N asked. "It was much nicer than I thought it would be! Especially with you, Y/N. Thank you so, so much for being with me." I replied. She smiled at me. "You're welcome John. I'm so happy you feel the same way I do about you!" She said. She sat on the couch, motioning me to sit next to her. I did as she pleased. Y/N layed down, and she layed me on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me, and I instinctively layed my head on her chest. I love her so much! She's so perfect I could cry. I want to stay like this forever.

Hope you enjoyed it! I'll be busy writing a special oneshot for October 31st, the Halloween special! I'll still try to fit in another oneshot this month though. Have a good day/night!

Wordcount: 1761

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.4K 31
📢I DON'T OWN JOHN DOE OR HOUSE HUNTED! ALL OF THE CREDIT GOES TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THE GAMES SO PLEASE GIVE THEM THE CREDIT AND SUPPORT!📢 Moving...
16.4K 349 25
Just read the story. Only thing I gotta say is a lot of people in this become obsessed with you. Warnings: Abuse Kidnapping Alcohol use Drugging ...
4.5K 269 39
About the book: Alex meets John during a parent teacher conference and their lives end up changing forever for the greater and for the worst. Possib...
36.6K 811 12
Quackity went "missing" but Jschlatt has him. his friends are looking for him??? *The storyline is already here somehow lol* some angst, abuse, swear...