Teach me Mr. Perfect 2 // BTS...

By Akane_Miyako

*Written 2020 - 2022* "I am not your teacher anymore but you still going to obey me." 3 years past. My life... More

Teach me Mr Perfect 2
#1 Morning make out
#2 Crush
#3 Weird girl
#4 Another bitch
#5 In the shower
Happy Birthday TAEHYUNG
#6 The first time I saw you
#7 Dating advice
#8 Early Christmas present
#9 It's over
#10 Break up
#11 Fresh meat
#12 Nice to meet you
#13 Frozen
#14 Coffee
#15 Meet again
#16 Brothers call
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳
#17 Worried
#18 Jin's place
#19 Forbidden kiss
#20 Moving on
EXCITED
#21 Jacuzzi action
#22 Hard life
#23 The talk
#24 Your brother?!
#25 I hate you
#26 The morning
#27 Let's go
#28 The concert
#29 It's him
#30 Caught in a lie
#31 His life
NEW UPLOADING TIMES
#32 Filter
#33 Make it up
GROUP CHAT
#34 Explaining
#35 In this together
#36 My dream
#37 Hotel room
#38 Breakfast together
#39 Breakfast sex
#40 Back at home
#41 Terrified
#42 Violent
#43 Begging
#44 My Idol
#45 Sorry Jin
#46 News
#47 Phone call
#48 Undress
#49 Punishment
#50 Pleasure
#51 Audition
#52 Mean witch
#53 This can't be worse
#54 Sister
#55 The Company
#56 Studio Sex
#57 You're my only one
#58 The secret is out
#59 Hate
#60 He is back
#61 Dance video
#62 Reality hit me
#63 Taehyungs help
#64 She is here
#65 Everyone is crazy
#66 Everything is revealed
#68 Teach me Ms. Perfect
After ending
The End
GOODBYE

#67 Relieved

1.3K 80 6
By Akane_Miyako

Y/n Pov:

"I love you." I heard him say it but for some reason I couldn't see him. Everything was so bright and confusing that it almost felt like a dream. Was I dreaming?
"Y/n there are no more secrets. No more pain." He continued and my vision finally cleared up. I could see him standing there with tears in his eyes but still a huge smile on his face. My mouth dropped and I could feel the tears building up in my eyes as well.
"Jimin...if you love someone, you give them flowers but this...why did you do that?" I asked while crying, still unable to believe that this whole situation was actually real. He chuckled.

"I have no regrets. This is what I want." He started and stroked my hair behind my ear before looking up at his fans. They still had no words for the whole situation. No wonder. It's not everyday that you find out your favorite idol has been living two lives.
"That's my teacher?!" Someone from the first row screamed not believing her eyes. Jimin looked over to her and chuckled.
"Misah I hope you finished your presentation before coming here." He pointed at her and she was speechless and extremely shocked.
"I know I surprised everyone now but you need to hear me out." He started his speech and I stepped to the side with my mouth open. This didn't feel real at all.
"When I was a kid I had two dreams. I wanted to become a singer and make people happy with my music but I also wanted to live a normal life and become a teacher. Have a normal family and grow old like a normal person. I really wanted to make both of the dreams come true and for a while it worked...until I met the love of my life. I wanted to give her everything I have and realized that cutting her out of this part of my life was everything what I didn't want but having her with me was also wrong because people misunderstood her and hated on her. For me seeing her unhappy is the worst thing to see so I decided that for this once I am going to be selfish and I am only going to think about my own and her good. I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you but I am not the perfect idol you think I am. I also have my flaws and mistakes but from now on I'm not going to hide anymore. I'm going to stand up to who I am. So everyone my name is Park Jimin. I'm a teacher and singer and three years ago I met the person who I could never imagine life without anymore. Jeon Y/n." He held my hand and gave me a big smile. I was still speechless. This felt unreal.
"I really hope you can understand me and I would be really sad if you hate me because of that but now I have to look out for my future and my future is this girl here." He added and suddenly the whole crowd stood up and started clapping and screaming.

We both looked over to them not believing our eyes. Jimins tears started falling and he squeezed my hand. I looked over to him and saw how proud and relieved he looked at his fans.
"PARK JI-MIN! PARK JI-MIN! PARK JI-MIN." Everyone was yelling his name and now I started smiling as well. They supported him. This was such a wholesome moment. I would never forget this in a million years.
"Everyone, this was J. Please welcome Park Jimin!" He yelled inside the mic and the people went even more crazy. I laughed and stepped closer to him to hug him. We made it. We actually made it. They don't hate us. I couldn't be more happier. Suddenly the middle light went out as well and people were waving at us from the side of the stage. We ran up to them and everyone just stood there shocked.
"Jimin you did it." Someone said and Jimin smiled.
"Well there are things that are just more important." He answered and the guy quickly hugged Jimin.
"I'm so proud." He said and patted Jimins back. I smiled at them.
"I'm sorry...I switched the wrong light." The guy from before came running towards us as he spoke out of breath. Jimin went over to him and also hugged him.
"You did such a great job." He said and the guy breathed out really loud. He must have thought he will be loosing his job. I heard loud footsteps from behind me and I turned around to take a look. Well let's say if I knew what I would be seeing, I wouldn't have turned around.
"But you invited me! Why did you invite me then!?" Jennie yelled angry as she pointed her finger at Jimin.

"Yeah I invited you so you would see every singe second of this. Listen, I am taken. Like it or don't, I don't care." He hissed at her and she looked at him shocked before letting out a yell.
"No this shouldn't be like that!" Once she said that Jungkook appeared behind her.
"I have to agree with you on this one." He said and Jennie turned around angrily.
"This for sure shouldn't be like that." He repeated what she said and I looked confused. Jennie made puppy eyes and almost threw herself on Jungkook.
"Mr. Jeon please help me. They are bullying me." She lied and I didn't believe my ears. This bitch.
"Like I said, this shouldn't be like that. You know the kid who you said took the photos of Y/n and Jimin may have spoken the truth and we found evidence that you were the one who took the photos and uploaded it with his phone. You are in big trouble." Jungkook said and my eyes grew huge. This was music to my ears. I almost started laughing.
"Alright it was me, so? What do you want to do, fire me? Please." She chuckled but Jungkook didn't seem like he was joking.
"That's exactly what I will be doing." He said it blankly and Jennie gave him an annoyed look.
"You can't fire me. You are not the boss at Hipe." She smirked but now Jungkook was the one chuckling.

"Well you are wrong. I bought Hipe. BigHit and Hipe are the same company now." He added and I didn't believe it. My brother was such a badass. I love that man. Jennie didn't know what to say and just stormed off angry.
"Did I miss it?" Suddenly Taehyung appeared next to us and we laughed.
"No you came just in the right time." Jimin said.
"Wait a minute...did you put him up for this?" I asked Jimin and he smirked.
"Maybe." He answered and my mouth dropped. Did he plan this whole thing from the beginning? Those little brats.
"That's why you were that weird before." I pointed a finger at Taehyung as I spoke. He smiled awkwardly. Well they got me well.
"It did turn out good, didn't it?" Taehyung held his arms out while he spoke. As if he wanted to hug me. I rolled my eyes playfully and went in to hug him. All the others joined us and we stood there like that for a while. This was such a great moment. Until someone ruined it.
"I'm sorry." I looked over to my side just to see Jimins manager standing there with her arms crossed not really happy.
"And why did nobody tell me this?" She asked pissed and Jungkook quickly walked up to her.
"Listen we-" He started but she held up her hand before his mouth to stop him.
"I am not taking to you." She walked up to Jimin and stopped right before him. Her expression was so serious.
"Park Jimin, why didn't you tell me..." Oh now it was about to go down.
"...that you were such a romantic guy oh my god this was like a movie!" She said it with now a huge smile and really excited.
"And you sweetheart..." She turned over to me and started talking to me.
"...the way you ran up to him it was so beautiful oh my lord. Are you thinking what I am thinking?" She asked and I looked over to Jimin confused.
"We need to make a Kdrama out of this!" She explained really excited and Jimin chuckled.
"Come hear everyone." She said and now we were group hugging again.
"I would make a Kdrama out of something else." Jimin whispered into my ear while we were still hugging and I glared at him.
"Oh shut up." I whispered back and playfully rolled my eyes. Well it looks like at the end it turned out just the way we wanted it to. I guess this was really the right thing to do. For all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
6.3K 139 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
64K 2.7K 48
08:02:24 #1 ranking out of 36.9k stories for #Yoonmin 18:03:24 #4 Ranking out of 62.4k stories for #ships "Be mine" "What do you mean?" "You're bea...
29.2K 1.2K 59
'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me you're mine.' What do you do when you fall...