𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

By itsliafr

When a group of teens decide to play a prank on their friend the night of Halloween by using the Town's "myth... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Epigraph
I. Stop Being Weird
II. Do You Dirty
III. Got The Munchies
IV. Go Straight To Hell
V. Don't Make This Weird
VI. Almost Halloween
VII. Pranking Season
VIII. That's Not Funny
IX. Now I'm Scared
X. You're Strict, For What?
XI. Does It Look Like I Know?
XII. Perfect Plan Being Made
XIII. Don't You Got Daddy Issues?
XIV. Evil Lurks There
XV. Close Your Eyes
XVI. It's Finally Halloween
XVII. Prank Is In Motion
XVIII. You Did What?!
XIX. We're Actually Gonna Die
XX. Snakes Are So Cute
XXI. Say A Little Prayer
XXII. Making A Plan
XXIII. Time To Set It Up
XXIV. Stop Acting Like A Jerk
XXV. Almost Died There, Bud
XXVI. Never, Ever Again.

Prologue

31 7 2
By itsliafr

  Never

        RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES, is what JJ, Connor, Leo, Kendra, Stacy and Lorelei were doing when they had realized that their prank had backfired on all of them and they had awoken a dangerous spirit who was out to murder anyone who has woken her up from her beauty coma.
   When a prank went wrong, the group would laugh it off and run before getting the cops called on them but this time, no cop could ever save them from this terror.

    Out of fear, the group ran and didn't stop running until they got to the school that the queen of snakes herself, had been murdered, and that's when they knew they had messed up when the hole she was buried in, was now dug up and a corpse was nowhere to be found.
   There's no plan or idea that could save them all tonight, but with all of their determination, they were going to make it happen and they were all going to make it out alive, whether or not they were harmed.

   Being afraid was the last thing on their minds, but since it's Halloween;

   Everyone's due for a good scare or two....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780 11 20
This is a bunch of Halloween themed short stories in honor of spoopy month! These are being published until Halloween maybe a little after (These sho...
88 0 17
A group of church students accidentally summon a demonic force one night not knowing it would take over their whole school. | In God We Trust... | ES...
𝐀𝐕𝐀 By Lia

Teen Fiction

279 23 25
Isn't it sad that everyone you love will pass away later in the future? Your lover, mother, father, sister, brother, everyone. There's no saving th...
319 8 23
"I would rather die!" The voice of the person I once considered my lover echoed across the room as I stood on the balcony, eyes filled with tears...