CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

god from the icy shadows

575 9 6
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Firts i like to say before the story begins from rias shooting kai with p.o.d i have to thank you all with for 6k reads and this story has come so far thank you all. Also go back to the original 5 or 6 chapter's an you will know who i mean by icy shadow.

As rias placed her hand out with p.o.d kai didn't even move and only let out his own destructive power too match her own as a silver and red aura with gold flared. As it looked like two god's were about to fight no one dared to intervine until a blue,black,emerald lighy glowed from two spots stopping the power struggle of aura.

How about you fight somewhere we all can see after all you made a deal right? To the shock of everyone thw voice of vali spoke as he walked towards issei and kai while issei stood from his relaxing position too a stern stance.

I agree with vali after all raynare you said you wanted to fight but you agree that this should be Kai's fight so maybe fight akeno because it can help you both. Issei said shocking the two fallen as he then turned his gaze to vali. So why are you here third liberation lucifer haha. Issei said making vali become angered.
Actually im here for kai not you three. Vali said as he then turned away from issei while summoning fenrir scaring him as vali smirked. What don't like the dog? Have heart not a few holes. Vali said making issei mad while everyone was confused what vali meant by three besides raynare and kai knowing about great red.

What do you want white one? Kai asked angrily not bothering to look at him However that changes when vali let's out Albion and bows making kai turn too him and raise an eyebrow.

We both are sorry by not just pure blood or pride but our names as the vanishing one and the forgotten lucifer
W.e..we *vali then starts to tear up shocking kuroka and all because he never cries* we both are so sorry i can't blame rizivine but i can only blame myself i was weak and i still am so i let walk over and made me do the same to you as he did to me just so my mother could live.. I.m im. Vali them starts crying to the point he cant speak but kai understands him as albion then speaks.

Young abaddon please except our apologize because we would never do this to a fellow dragon or satan of pride. Albion said as kai then turns to vali and Albion as issei's right palm goes red and gold as great red talks through a mental link.

Issei can you hear me? The voice of great red spoke shocking issei. Oh hey red how have you been besides sleeping. Issei mentally asked his dragon. I wasn't sleeping.. Ok i was sleeping im kyoto after that spell then i was fixing your body and i found something's for you amd draig. Great red spoke confusing issei and getting his attention.
Ok what is it? Issei asked with urgency.

You see first after your dragon transformation happened your evil dragon part became more of a zenkai so to speak boosting all defense properties you have and after healing making you offensively stronger but the negative emotions you have is building up to a dragon fall version i would call "dragons end" Great red said shocking issei and making his blood run cold.

You see issei it is building up your power and anger into a bomb like form but it slowly cause the seals of my power to cause pain in you till it reaches the king piece in you that is why you let out a large amount of power during the kyoto fight because if it wasnt for the dragons end you would have already unlockes the promotions but now you have 2 still locked. Red said making issei sigh as he took in the news.

Ok what else? He mentally asked his dragon. Well for the second thing i noticed in your memories you fought loki but i foubd something.. You and the gremory girl were the only two who heard the words of loki because je cursed you both. You were forced into juggernaut drive and marked with anger or sorrow if you lived. Great red said as issei clenched his fisted with anger starting to have blood spill from it as he asked with rage "what did he do to rias" issei asks as red goes silent having draig speak.

Partner i think you already know after all she did love you and to change so fast and to have a mark of the norse on her hand can only mean one thing. Draig says as issei tears up cutting off the link with the dragons as he think too himself this is my fault because me i might have lost her. Issei thinks as he notices sirzechs and azazel infront of him.
Issei whats wrong we've been trying to talk to you for a couple minutes now.

Povchange while issei talked to the dragons

We are both sorry kai. Albion says as kai walks towards vali ignoring rias.
Hey we have a fight don't we so dont walk away. Rias says in a cold voice but kai ignores it as he stands in front of vali and albion.

Vali listen to me i understand you had no choice in the matter because young satans at the time which for you is when you were a kid would be no match for the originals even with Albion. Kai says as he calms his aura and puts a hand on vali shoulder.
It takes honor and true power to accept the wrongs you did but i don't fully forgive you yet because i am still confused on why you were after my father in the first place. Kai says making vali stand up as they hear footsteps and turn to see lord ajuka Beelzebub along with sirzechs, azazel,Michael,Serafall,Odin and yakasan walk towards them with a box that has dust and chains on it which timat seems too know what it is as she walks towards them asking tannin to fallow.

Why do you want me with you timat this seems like something just for the alliance heads and your son? Tannin asked as he wae confused by her actions.
Well your nephew is getting a box that the first lucifer took away after the war before sirzechs went into powet... It's his "fathers" chess set that only can be given to and abaddon house member unlike other pieces due to the power from the or amount of potential the pieces give. Along with a will to half my dragon treasure and all his fathers including one thing that the first red dragon emperor tried helping him with as soon as the war ended. Timat said getting tannins attention.

Ok so what did the first host of draig help him with? Tannin asked with Timat smiling near 1 foot away from the leaders. Dragon fruit silly before he met me he wanted to see if it could be used to make dragon weapons out of it's juices but after we started dating 200 years later maybe closer to 250 he found out it was good food for dragons and at times it even heals them along with a full energy boost but it varies. Timat said as tannin stopped walking and began to glow a white and violet light as he shrank and as the light died down it show tannin in a human form.

Damnit if your right about this im going to be in my human form for a while. Tannin says shocking timat because she has never seen his human form before.
Ok i swear you almost look like viteria or crom cronch man why do you three always look alike. Timat said making tannin laugh as they walk next too the powers.

So kai how are you. Ajuka asked.
Fine lord ajuka. Kai says as Ajuka stops him. Plz call me uncle, me and your father have been in contact all the way untill the last month or two before his death. Ajuka says making kai release his power and punched ajuka in the stomach making the king fall forward on his knee shocking all the leaders and all who saw it.
If you were such close friends then "uncle" where were you when i was alone and he died huh? Kai says pissed put then giving ajuka a hug as he began to tear up saying. Im so glad i actually have people in hell to think of as family.
Kai says as ajuka hugs him back with a smile as sirzechs and other high ups including the gremory family is in hearing reach.

So kai may i ask why did your father turn down the name luficer? Sirzechs asks making ajuka break the hug and all high ranking figures be shocked even timat due to her not knowing about this secret.
He gave up the title for me and my mother after all he loved her and thought you would be a better leader. Kai says as his father confirms that ftom his link.
Haha now that's something right michael? Azazel asks with joy as michael just is silent however rias walks up to kai.

We have a fight remember. The gremory says making kai clench his fist as he looked at issei.
Fine we will have a rating game arena got it. Sirsechs can you do that in 10 minutes me and raynare vs rias and akeno? Kai asked as sirzechs confirms that as he looks at issei.

Asia can you wait for me azazel and issei, as for the rest of you you can go to the stands as the 4 go towards the magic circle in tannins land if thats alright. Sirzechs asked his queen and tannin as they both agree to the idea by setting up the circle and everyone then leaves through the circle while issei Sirzechs and Azazel is all who are left.

Back to current time

Here we see a plain landscape the same place they fought loki. And the a red and blue glow appears with kai and raynare on one side and rias amd akeno on the other each team with one phionex tear as magic spheres are in the sky showing the fight all around the supernatural.

Are you ready raynare o-nechan after all i don't want my sister hurt. Kai says as a pink and black cyclone flame aura covers raynare shocking kai not knowing she had so much power.

Please i can take both of them on but I'll be nice. If you don't get in my way i will fight akeno after all she might have been a queen longer then me but ive been a fallen longer. Raynare says as kai then smiles at hus sister in arms power until. * chop* raynare hits him in the head before the fight as raynare then calms her power after the chop to Kai's head.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR SIS!!! Kai yells as raynare gets pissed with everyone who watches laughing.
Idot you forgot your king piece. Raynare said as kai panicked making his mother and other dragon kings sigh and laugh as he is just like draig,timat, and lord kai abaddon.

Hey kiddo you forgot this. A familar voice yells as kai looks up to see issei outside a dragon rift with both kais and his chess set as he drops ut below kai.
Thanks sensei and what are you doing here? Kai said with a chuckle.

Are~are he is here to cheer us all on right? Akeno says as issei turms to her. Yeah i am akeno but mostly for kai since her is my student and like a son to me besides that i will cheer the rest of you on. Issei say winking to raynare and tapping kai with his left hand making kai jult as he hears a voice in his head.
Young kai make the fight last as long as you can and over power her issei and draig and i have a plan. The voice of power from great red spoke scaring kai and making ophis speak.
Bakai red what do you want he is my partner you fool. Ophis scaring the dragon god but he is more annoyed ophis is still the same.
No you fool ophis listen rizivine is after you the games are a trap after all kai can sense your body and energy but he needs to drag this fight out. Great red earning attention from both samael and kai abaddon.

And what would that be red? Samael said being the middle ground of the two dragons not liking or hating either of them.
I oo would like to know and don't lie to me dragon god apocalypse domination and dreams . kai abaddon said entering HAKAI ORO in the mindscape as his son took in the king piece setting off alarms in the link of father and son.
Ok I'll listen to you only because my son has his piece and his birth right back. Lord abaddon spoke still in hakai oro while his son entered HAKAI KAEN ORO king version as the angel crest glowed on his arm and his dragon tail came out will a violet and gold glow and last his other arm was cover in destruction and dragon fire merged in a silver aura as the shined like a spark on his left arm with black blue and red auras making a silver glow condesce amd wrap around his arm. However his jacket is the same he was wearing but longer like flames falling down it and devil wings spiking out back a total of 8 along with dragon claw like scales for shoulder blades and devil energy as elbow like horns on his arms as his pendant of abaddon showed the crest of his house glowing silver amd red. And his hair was red and black with a gold glow from his father and his eyes are like this one his red for the pupils and and black gold with stars for the infinte as the other is blue black silver for his mother with stars as well that is thanks to ophis and the jacket is open showing a dragon and cat shirt that turns to a pitch black amd violet shirt for his own dragon name. As power explodes shocking all but issei.

(These are Kai's pieces my partner drew them thanks DD. Anyway kai has a total of 13 mutation pieces including dragon devil and yes 5%holy king piece and the same for the mutated queen while the rest are just dragon devil pieces. It follows 1 rook 1 bishop 1 knight normal the othee 3 mutated and all pawns mutated.)

Kai is that you? Raynare ask as issei then was from calm to shocked by his looks and new form. As kai they smiles at rias and shoots a thumbs up at issei and raynare as the people in the link see and hear everything.

Yeah it's me and red ophis both of you calm down i get it now right rias. Kai says letting out his power as rias's hand shows a norse mark that shakes. You all want to know who i am huh, i am the dragon who was lost from this world and devil who was the last of his family not just his kind. My soul is a merge of that which is my hope power and gift of my family mother father and mentor because i am the ... SOUL WARRIOR KING OF ABADDON AND CHOAS!! Kai shouts showing his power making a Shockwave so strong it's like all the dragon kings are roaring for a fight.

Good luck and kickass. Issei says as he flys away towards on of the mountain pillars of his training days with tannin.

Balance break.. Rias says as she lets out all of her p.o.d( that can be used without emotion) and a red dragon type armor forms aswell from a shard.

False welsh p.o.d balance breaker.

As the aura of the false balance breaker lets out it clashes with Kai's almost evenly due to it being a fake of draig vs the real blood of a dragon and devil that could kill Sirzechs.

Let's fight over there. Raynare says pointing to a landscape more full of pillars then rocky ground.
Why is that? Akeno asked confused at the sudden wish to move.
Do you really want to fight right next to two dragom and p.o.d powers no plus we are fallen so unlike you spineless fool i accept my wrongs and try to make them right instead of being someone who is into S&M and hides her wings. Raynare mocks as she flys away with 6 wings 3 fallen and 3 rose like dragon wing that match her aura.

Ok you pissed me off you thorny crow bitch tch. Akeno says as she then flys with both her devil and fallen wings after raynare into the pillars.
(Ok we will start with the raynare and akeno fight and then rias and kai)

What's the matter can't keep up little hyprid. Raynare said pissing akeno off leading her into one of the pillars at last second as her rage blinded her. Akeno then gets out of the pillar and flys at Raynare.

You think i can't do shit then hear eat this. Akeno yells blasting her thunder in two waves from both hands.
Oh shit. Raynare trys to dodge it they bounce of each other at follow her thus she uses her dragon wings and devil wings the block the first blast of lightning why tranfering light energy outside the wings the use as a reflective surface to shoot at the far behimd akeno. As the first wave bounces off raynare gets hit directly with the second wave and akeno flys right to her as a puff of smoke appears from lightning blast.

Seems i can do some.. Before she could finish she felt a large amount of dragon and holy energy build up in one source.

How you eat.. Raynare yells as she chages at akeno.

( this os what her hand is covered in)

I call this WRATHS FLAMING CLAW!! Raynare shouts as she cuts akenos chest and left arm as it flames turn into daggers that merge into her fingers like a claw. Then akeno floats a few steps back.
Was that all you got it was... Ugh.. Akeno then feels large amounts of pain in her whole body.
You see that move was three wave strike the first was wrath a sin of devil energy and holy energy of the gods that made it a sin after all i am a fallen so used my lighspears for it, next i merged my flames to match wraths burning anger and torment into a artifice fallen dragon and small amounts of devil powee to pierce any spell or warrior. Raynare explain making all watching the game in shock by the power of issei's queen let alone her still being a fallen.

You forget.. I .. Have been a queen longer then you so i know defense and magic. Akeno says as a gremory mark appeared on raynare giving a large thunder shock and magic transfer.
See i made one of those thunder bolts a trap that gives me some of your magic in exchage you take more holy pain and some pain you gave me but i needed to get hit a least once. Akeno says as raynare gets a cut on her face.

Ok i have to accept this is a good fight but you forgot on thing. Raynare says as she closes her eyes.
Oh yeah and what's that ara~ara don't tell me you give up. Akeno teased.
No just this. Raynare then uses two magic circles one fallen and one dragon in each hand thus Akeno starts to build up lightning to counter anything but that was what raynare wanted.

EAT THIS FLAME JAVELIN!! Raynare yells as she merged both circles to make a flaming spear of light to stab akeno knocking out but not killing her. Amazing everyone by seeing how strong both fallen are.

Pov change kai and rias

We see both kings at a stand still waiting for the other to move as we only hear the wind until a peble moves and then the two rush at each other head put and collide with each other.

(Picture frieza as rias and Kai being goku as how i described. Best pic found)

The two fight punch to puch kick to kick both even but then as rias tried throwing a destructive right hook kai dodged down a threw her back with his dragon tail as he then charges after her as she planted her feet in the ground as kai used his dragons charge and then pulled out his dragon wings to summon his dragon devil wings the offensive version coveres in aura as they formed making rias fly a few feet back when she tried to stop it but she still fired a p.o.d dragon at kai which he then used his dragon power and destructive power to blast the dragon into the ground and launch him in the air launching a dragon sphere of red and blue with gold amd black cracks in the three colors. Eat this KINGS BEAST!! Kai yells as he launches the sphere and it turned into a dragon with a gold and Voilet body like kai and the wing red and blue with black claws for his parents and ophis. Rias took the hit head on but not before she built up a gigga star and launched it around the dragon shocking kai as the sphere was gaining frozen spikes which he easly broke off but him and rias both got hit by the others blast head on.

Damn this kid is powerful. Sirzechs said now seeing why his family was the tied for lucifer with him however near sirzechs odin the all father was focused on the gremory as well as the boy due to the norse mark on her left hand and ice magic in her p.o.d sphere which isn't her magic at all ice is sitri whcih sona and her team who was there saw and was shock but as it wemt on issei was looking from above and sensed something strange.

What the hell. ? Draig call albion and vali i sense someone and i think us dragons should do this tell him to bring the dragon eating dog. Issei says as draig does as told while he does that issei says. So you finally show up.. Mischief god. Issei says until a magic circle apears near him of two different kinds.

One we see a norse circle of lady rossviavsa and she seems worried. While the other circle is that of the original lucifer family only to see vali and fenrir who looked confused.

HYOUDOU WHAT DO YOU NEED IF DRAIG SAYS IT'S IMPORTANT THEN IT IS. VALI AND ALBION YELL IN SHOCK WHILE THEN SEEING THE VALKYRIE AND ISSEI TELLS THEM TO LISTEN SHE HAS THE NEWS.

Thank you issei now first hello both dragons as you already know i am the Valkyrie rossviavsa and we need to go to rias gremory because.. LOKI IS FREE AND TOOK SOMEONE OVER BY GIVING THEM POWER rossviavsa says shocking vali but not issei who seems calm but his black and red eye burst like s flame letting him see rias from far away as the marks appear on his next and shoulder again.

Loki cursed me and rias when we beat him but i was cursed to activate juggernaut drive early with his catalyst and curse of my past first month as a devil and for rias is was her guilt of rencarneting me without asking becuase she knew i would help but she back then was afraid because she thought her house came before her and ever since i helped her she felt guilty but also loved me and loki cursed both those factors changing her almost completely and it was only thanks yo great red and draig looking through my memories i found out the truth. Issei says as he starts to tear up earning silence from the two and fenrir until a large explosion is heard.

Pov back with kai.

Sorry rias but im winning this aftet all i have my family to fight for. Kai says as rias crys in the armor and talks..

I.. Want to win for issei so i can make things right and apologize instead of being his killer i can try to at least apologize but i cant even do that or say i love him because i cant control my.. Own damn body. Rias says making kai stop as the norse mark glows and shatters as loki appears

You foolish girl i told you to do as i say but a simple spell cant make you or the red dragon obey for odins sake you all are useless. Loki says as he then grabs rias and smiles. However you can still be usefull in a sense. He says by summoning frost giants on the battle field and taking off rias's helmet until.

BOOST Rang out from above.

Hey loki leave my rias alone. Issei yelled as he threw a left hook but missed due to loki using rias as shield.

Nice try dragon.. I figured you knew of my spell so i will take her as mine since you both failed at killing everything loki says taking fenrir as well with a old curse he put on the dog and he Teleports tk asgard but not before rias opens her eyes with tears saying.

Issei.. Im sorry i love you.. Rias says before she teleports away with fenrir and loki.

RIAS!!!! ISSEI YELLS AS THE MARKS GROW WITH RAGE.

And thats rhe part everyone plz enjoy and thank you for getting this story up to 7k reads thats incredible so now i give you the longest part ive made. Also we finally see the real villain of the story and plz check out DDCRIMSONDD with one for all and his emperor of the demon village both are awsome and he works so hard thanks you for the support smd until next time dragon army.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
200K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
19.3K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
62.8K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...