Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

็”ฑ mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... ๆ›ดๅคš

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก
โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก

4.2K 113 142
็”ฑ mishibread

Internships are over and now you're all back at school. You missed 3 days out of the 7 days you were given for the internships. But you made the most out of the 4 days you had. You were pretty much fully healed, but you were left with a scar on your left arm. Bakugo walked in and you held back a laugh. He was with Best Jeanist for the week and his hair was slicked down in a side part. You were able to get pictures of him from Best Jeanist. You planned to tease him about it some other time. "HEY STOP LAUGHING!"

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, SIDE-PART BOY!" Kirishima and Sero were poking fun at Bakugo, and his hair went poof! Back to normal. Everyone was talking about how their internships went. Sounds like mostly everyone had fun. Mineta was basically a maid for Mt. Lady. That's what he gets for trying to be a perv. 

"The ones who changed the most or at least went through the most were you four right?" Kaminari looked at the four of you talking and everyone put their attention on you. 

"Oh yeah, Stain! The Hero Killer!"

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously!"

"Yeah, I was so worried."

"I heard Endveaour saved you right? That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" You kinda wished you were able to talk about the fight you guys had, butttt you weren't allowed to. Oh well! Whatever that severe punishment is, it isn't worth a few brags. You were gonna speak, but Shoto beat you to it. "Yeah. He saved us." The three of you agreed

Seems like Iida is finally back to his old self. He was doing his usual hand-chopping motion and telling you all to sit back down in your seats. You giggled and started making your way to Bakugo's seat. You sat down on his desk with an evil smirk on your face. "Get your ass off my desk. Literally." you pulled your phone out and showed him the picture you got. "You can really pull off skinny jeans Bakugo." 

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?!" You giggled. "Perks of having connections to the pros." He cursed you under his breath. "I won't show anyone I promise. I haven't even shown Shoto. But to be fair, I'll show you an embarrassing picture of me. How does that sound?" He looked at you and smirked. You showed him a photo of you from middle school. It was a really really bad school photo. You had your eyes half closed, you were in the middle of a sentence, and you weren't even prepared for picture day in general! You just look like one big mess. 

The two of you began to laugh at your picture. Over time, you've grown to actually like Bakugo. He can be annoying and rude at first, but once you get to know him, he's really funny nice-ish. He's someone you could trust and you think of him as your friend. You're almost certain he considers you a friend too since he doesn't call you an extra anymore but you weren't 100% sure y'know? After you two calmed down from the big laugh you just had, he pulled out his phone. "Send it to me. Give me your phone." 

"You gotta promise you won't show anyone else because I will print this picture and sell it on a shirt in a heartbeat Bakugo!" He nodded. "Yeah yeah I won't." Shoto watched as you two laughed and he seemingly gave you his number. He felt upset seeing you look so happy talking to him. He wondered if you guys liked each other. He's never seen Bakugo interact that way with anyone else before. "Wait I need a picture for your contact icon." 

He sighed and put his face to the camera with his usual scowl. "Oh come on not like that. Give me a peace sign or something!" His eye twitched as he slowly raised his fingers to form a peace sign. He still had a scowl, but you knew you weren't gonna get any more than that. "Now my turn." You took a quick selfie and set it as your contact icon. You handed him back his phone, said see ya and began to go to your seat. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Does this make us friends?" He looked at you and nodded. "I guess. You won't leave me the hell alone." You smiled, mission accomplished. 

❦❦❦

The day was finally over! You had another class with All Might today. It was pretty much a race over some kinda obstacle course. You won your race up against Aoyama, Yaomomo and Ojiro. 

Shoto and you were walking home together as usual, but he's been quiet the whole time. Actually, he's kinda been quiet all day. You know he doesn't really even talk all that much but he is just a lot more quiet than usual. You asked what was wrong but he just said he was fine. You stopped asking after some time just in case he didn't wanna talk about it yet. 

You reached your house and said bye to him. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" You turned around and nodded. "Do you... like Bakugo?" HUH?! The question threw you off guard, you really weren't expecting that. "What? No, I don't he's just a friend." He nodded and looked off to the side. "But... Is there someone you like?" You thought for a second, you were gonna say no but... Did you? 

Did you like Shoto? It's been a question you've asked yourself a few times, but you always brushed it off and chalked it up to you just being a hormonal teenage girl. Sure, you catch yourself staring at him sometimes but that's just cus he's very clearly attractive. Everyone knows that! Maybe you weren't ready to face the facts for fear of rejection. 

"Uh no, I don't... I don't have a crush on anybody." You faked a smile and he looked upset... "I see. Well, I'll see you tomorrow Y/n. Bye." You waved and he walked off. You rushed inside and threw yourself on the couch. 

You cuddled the pillow there and began to think about how you felt about Shoto. You closed your eyes and sighed. You needed someone to talk to about this. You pulled out your phone and called Uraraka. 

"Hi, this is Ochako! Sorry, I ca--" You hung up. Maybe she's busy, you shouldn't bother her. You tried Iida and he didn't answer either. You tried Midoriya and he didn't answer either! You sighed and stared at your phone. Just one more try.

ringing...

ringing...

ringing...

"What do you want?" Bakugo actually answered! "Bakugo I need help with something. You're the only one who answered." He sighed and hung up. Wow. That was... mean. You were just gonna take a shower and chill when you got a facetime call from him.

"A warning next time would be nice." You watched as he was at his desk doing some work. "You're lucky I'm even answering. So what do you want." You laughed and sat up. "Boy problems." he looked at you with a scowl. "Really?" You nodded. "Fine, what is it? Did your boyfriend break up with you?" your eyes widened. "Shoto and I aren't even dating!"

"I never mentioned that half and half bastard." he chuckled and you facepalmed yourself. "Whatever. SO! I noticed he was kinda quiet today and I asked him if he was okay and he said yeah I'm fine and I just let it go since I didn't wanna push him. When we got to my house, he asked me if I liked you." His jaw dropped. "He asked what?!" 

"Yeah... I don't like you like that so I said no. Then, he asked if I liked anyone at all and I said no." He sighed. "Okay? That's what you called me for? I'm not seeing the issue here." 

"I wasn't finished! I lied. I do like someone... I think." He sighed "Stop with the anonymity, just say it's that half and half nerd." you blushed a little. "Shut up... Is it really that obvious?" 

"To me it is. You guys act like a fuckin couple. Always together, always hanging out with each other, always defending each other, al--" "Okay, okay I get it... Jeez. I just don't know if I really do like him or not." He sighed and stopped working on his homework. "Talk about him and I'll tell you if you do or don't like him."

"I'm not doing that."

"Then I ain't helping." You sighed and began to play with the hem of your skirt to soothe you. "Well... I can feel my heart skip a beat whenever I see him. I think he's really sweet. His smile is really cute, oh and his laugh is even cuter... He has a cold exterior but behind all that, he's really nice and soft and warm. He gave me his sweater once and I felt like I was gonna explode. And then I fell asleep and when I woke up, we were basically cuddling. Sometimes when we're walking, our fingers brush against each other and my heart just goes crazy fast..." there was more you wanted to say but you stopped yourself

Bakugo sat there listening and sighed. "You mean to tell me after all this, you wanna sit here and question whether you really like him or not? I mean just look at you, you're blushing. So what the hell is stopping you from telling him you like him?" 

"Whatever! I just don't wanna ruin our friendship... I also just don't wanna get rejected. What if I tell him and he ends up hating me or something??" A tick mark appeared on his forehead. "You two really are dumbasses. It's obvious he likes you too!" 

"Huh? No way!" He sighed and rubbed his temples. "THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NO WAY?? WHO JUST ASKS SOMEONE IF THEY LIKE ANYBODY FOR NO REASON??" you pout "I guess... I don't know. I'll think about it. At least I can confirm I have a crush on him... Thanks, Bakugo. I'll leave you alone now."

"Yeah, whatever. See ya." You said bye and the call ended. You threw yourself back on the couch and thought about Shoto. "He's so cute..." You buried your head in the pillow and squealed. You accepted the fact that you like him but what's the next step?? You're still not ready to tell him that yet even if Bakugo told you 1000 times that he liked you back. How the hell would he even know?!

❦❦❦

You were sitting at lunch with your friends. Shoto's been eating a lot more lunch with the group which made you happy. He's changed a lot since the sports festival... But you guys still eat lunch together alone once a week at the very least. Finals are in a week and Yaomomo is hosting a study group at her house. Most of the class is going and you are too. Not that you need the help, but in case others do. "The practical exam, huh? It's kinda scary since I can't tell what'll be on it." Midoriya was worried about the finals.

"I don't think it'll be anything crazy... Actually, I take that back, I just remembered we go to U.A. so who knows what they got ready for us. At least the written exam questions will come from what we study in class. I'm sure you can manage." You reassured Midoriya. You honestly were nervous about the exam too but someones gotta be the strong one!

You guys were discussing what would possibly be on the practical exam when someone purposely bumped Midoriya in the head. "Oh sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it." You scoffed. "What's your problem? Is bothering us your only hobby?" He looked at you. "I heard you guys met the hero killer. That's a nasty scar you got there, L/n. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble right?"

"Do you not get enough attention at home? Is that why you're constantly trying to get ours?" You typically don't like saying mean things to people but this guy is just so annoying! Luckily his classmate came to get him before he could get any more annoying. She knocked him out with just one hand chop to the head. "Monoma, shut up already will you? Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda... you know. You guys were talking earlier about not knowing what's gonna be on the practical exam right? It looks like the combat against robots in the entrance exam."

You guys were surprised she knew this information. Shoto didn't really care, though. He's in his own world enjoying his cold soba. "An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kinda cheating, though." You're glad to see all of Class B isn't weirdos like Monoma. Midoriya began doing his muttering thing and it kinda shocked Kendo. "Are you an idiot, Kendo? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of t--" Bonk! She knocked him out again and walked off. "Sorry again about his behaviour! Good luck on the exam guys!" She's kinda like the big sister of Class B.

❦❦❦

"Let's go! If it's those robots, this part of the final will be easy!" You guys shared the information with the rest of your class. Mina and Kaminari seem to be getting a bit cocky. "I wouldn't get too excited guys. Do you really think they'd make it that easy? There has to be some kinda catch." 

"Maybe but at least it won't be as hard as we thought it was." You facepalmed yourself. Did they even listen to a word you said? "Hey Deku! I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what... But you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way." He was right, Midoriya learned to control OFA better when he did his internship with Gran Tornio. "I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival." He declared war on you, Midoriya and Shoto. There was definitely heavy tension in the class

"Okay, how about we just sit down because class is about to start. Let's just all do our best at the finals alright?" Bakugo looked down at you with a scowl and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He left the classroom instead. If it were anyone else telling him to calm down, he'd probably tell them to fuck off. But he kinda has a soft spot for you so he'd rather walk off.

You followed him out, you wanted to make sure your friend was okay. It's been a while since you've seen him genuinely that upset. "Bakugo wait! What's the matter?" He stopped and turned around. "Nothin'. I'm goin' home." You ran in front of him. "Not to pry or anything, but just bottling it up won't do you any good. We're friends, you can count on me y'know?" 

"You're one to talk miss 'I don't have the balls to tell To-" You covered his mouth. "Shut it. That's not the same! I'm not bottling it up because I told my very trusted friend how I was feeling." He moved your hand from his mouth and rolled his eyes. "I already told you it's nothin'. Now move." He walked past you. "Your hatred for Midoriya doesn't look like just nothing. You get ticked off just by the mention of his name." You realized what you just said and you instantly felt terrible.

He stopped walking. "Don't talk about shit you down know." He didn't even look back at you. You put your hands to your face and sighed. "Damn. I really fucked up." You sighed and walked back to class. You thought about saying sorry and making him something to eat. Cooking is honestly your love language. The only problem is you don't know what his favourite dish is and you have no clue where he lived. Thankfully, you have a friend who does.

"Hey Midoriya, I got two questions for you: What is Bakugo's favourite food and where does he live?" He looked at you, a bit confused by the odd questions. "Uh... I don't really know what his favourite food is. Actually, I don't think he has one. But he does like anything spicy. I can text you his address. Why do you need this information?" You sighed. "I kinda really upset him just now and I need to make it up to him y'know?"

he nodded. "Thanks, Midoriya." He smiled and you sat down at your seat. "Shoto, would you come with me to the grocery store today? I need to buy a few things." He nodded and Mr. Aizawa walked in. "Alright everyone to their seats." 

❦❦❦

"Are you cooking dinner tonight?" Shoto watched over your shoulder as you decided which chicken breast to take home. "Nah, I have some leftovers from yesterday that I can eat. I'm making this for someone." He quirked his head to the side a bit. "Oh... May I ask who?" The two of you began walking down the aisle. "Bakugo." The boy felt his heart ache a bit. "I see."

You didn't notice his reaction when you said you were cooking for Bakugo but he's glad you didn't. He started to think you maybe lied to him about not liking Bakugo. Maybe you were embarrassed to tell someone who you crushing on? Either way, it still hurt him a bit. "Alright, I think I've got everything. Let's go pay." The two of you made it to an empty lane and you saw your favourite worker. 

"Ah, Y/n! Cooking again I see. What are you making this time dear? Oh, and who is this handsome young man?" She leaned in closer. "Is he your boyfriend?" Your eyes widened. "Uh n-no! He's just a friend!" Ouch. He knew you guys were friends but having to hear it like that kinda stung. "I'm Todoroki Shoto. It's nice to meet you." He bowed to the older woman. "Oh my, the son of Endeavour? I'm Sato Haruka. It's nice to meet you as well!" she smiled and began to scan your items. 

You paid and said bye to Ms. Sato. "Sorry about her... I hope you didn't mind the boyfriend comment." He shook his head. "It's fine, I didn't mind it." You blushed a bit. The rest of the walk wasn't all that talkative. The both of you had a lot going on in your heads, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. 

Shoto set down the bags on your counter. "Thanks a lot, Sho. I'll see you tomorrow." You gave him a quick hug. He waved and left. You got out of your school uniform and changed into something more comfortable. "Alright, let's get started." 

❦❦❦

You knocked on the door and waited patiently. You kinda forgot to tell him you were coming over so you hoped he at least took your food. "Hello. Do you need something" A pretty lady walked out and she looked just like Bakugo. You bowed, "Sorry for bothering you but I'm a friend of your son, L/n Y/n. Is he home?" she smiled sweetly at you. He's nothing like his mother! "Yes, of course, he is! Let me call him down. KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU HAVE A FRIEND HERE FOR YOU!! He'll be down soon!" Aaand there it is. You can see where Bakugo got his personality from. "STOP NAGGING ME HAG." 

"Come in, I'll let you borrow some slippers!" You nodded and walked in. You weren't sure if that was such a good idea, but she was nice so nice. To you at least... Bakugo walked down and looked shocked to see you standing there. "The hell are you doing here?" You couldn't tell if he was upset to see you or not... "Don't talk that way to your guest! I'm sorry for his attitude dear. I have no clue where he gets it from." you nervously chuckled, yeah I totally wonder

"Hi, Bakugo. Sorry I didn't tell you I was coming beforehand..." He sighed. "Go on, she's here and she brought something! Go show her your room or something." He sighed and began to walk upstairs. "Come on nerd." You turned to his mom. "Thank you for letting me in. Your home is beautiful Mrs. Bakugo." She smiled at you. "Just call me Mitsuki. And thank you Y/n for putting up with my son. He can be a real headache sometimes." You giggled and nodded. 

You made it to his room and it seems like he liked the colours black and orange. It's kinda like his hero costume. "You come to bother me at my house too? How did you even get my address?" You didnt know what to do so you just kinda stood there. "I used my quirk to find you. But I didn't come to bother you. I came to apologize. I'm really sorry about what I said back at school. I don't know what's up with you and Midoriya but it wasn't my place to say something like that. You don't have to accept my apology but I hope you can accept this meal I made for you. It's katsu curry. Someone told me you liked spicy food so made it extra spicy."

You bowed and placed the bag near him. You kept your eyes to the floor waiting to see if he'd say anything. "Whatever. I'll accept your apology. Stop looking so... sad." You looked up and smiled. "So we're good?" He nodded and opened up the food. "Yeah." you nodded. "Good. Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Bakugo. Bye-bye!" You turned around and began to walk out. "You're leaving already? I thought we were gonna eat together."

You turned around in shock. "Oh. I didn't think you wanted me to stay." He pulled out a chair for you. "Yeah, whatever. You're one of the few lesser annoying people I can stand." You smiled, that was the nicest thing you've ever heard him say. You sat down and he quickly went down to grab an extra plate and utensils for you. You made a big portion in case he wanted to save some but oh well you're both gonna eat it. "Thank you for the meal." the two of you said and began to eat. You watched as he shovelled food into his mouth.

"The fuck you lookin' at? You have your own food." You giggled. "Sorry, I just wanted to see if you liked it jeez." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, it's good." You smiled and ate your food. Luckily, you could handle spice so it wasn't all that bad. The two of you began to talk and laugh. You didn't really expect to see this side of him. He's usually like an angry pomeranian but right now, you guys are cracking jokes and having a good time.

You guys eventually finished the food but you still stuck behind to talk some more. "You seriously had an imaginary friend as a kid? That's embarrassing." The two of you laughed as you told him about your imaginary friend you used to have. "Yeah yeah laugh all you want. He was a great friend!" the laughing subside after a few seconds. "Your mom is really nice by the way. Also, you guys look so much alike. And I can see where you get your personality from." 

"Shut up, I'm nothing like that crazy woman." You giggled. "Yeah okay, Bakugo." you giggled and looked out his window. It was pretty dark out. "What was your mom like?" You looked at him and thought for a second. "Well... I remember her always being so nice. She was a really caring and selfless person. Keigo always complained about how she put everyone before her. She was an amazing mother. She'd read me bedtime stories, she'd cook me my favourite food when I was feeling sick. She'd always scare away the monsters hiding in my closet even if she knew they weren't real. Even though she was a hero, she always made time for me and any school event I had. Even when she got sick, she made an effort to be there for me." You smiled at the memories you had of her.

"I see. You look just like your mom too. I remember seeing her on TV as a kid." You smiled. "Do you miss her?" You nodded. "Of course I do. There's never a day where I don't and I don't think there ever will be. You never stop missing someone you love. I mean, it gets easier dealing with the fact that they're no longer here. But you'll never not miss them."

"Hm. Sorry for asking so much." You shook your head. "Don't apologize, it's fine. I don't mind talking about my mom. And plus, I trust you." You yawned "Alright, let's get you home." You pouted. "It's barely 11 pm." He grabbed his keys and sweater. "That's late dumbass. We have school tomorrow." You followed him out of his room. His parents were on the couch watching TV. "I'm taking her home, later." You bowed to his parents.

"Oh hello, I'm L/n Y/n, it's nice to meet you. I'm assuming you're his dad?" the man nodded and stood up. "Yes, I am! I'm Masaru, it's nice to meet you too! Mitsuki was telling me about you." You smiled "It was nice meeting the both of you. Thank you for your hospitality." Mitsuki gave you an unexpected hug. But you returned it happily. "It was nice meeting you too! Please feel free to come over whenever you'd like! You're always welcome." You pulled away from the hug. "Thank you, I will!" You said bye and the two of you began walking.

"So, when you gonna confess your love to half-and-half?" you sighed. "I don't know... When I actually get the courage to do it maybe?" he glanced at you. "And when the hell is that?"... "I don't know! Shut up!" He chuckled. "Pussy." You playfully punched him. The two of you just chatted until you reached your house. "Here we are. Thanks for letting me come over to your house so unannounced." You smiled and he nodded. "Yeah, whatever. See ya." You walked into your house and waved goodbye before closing the door. "See ya Bakugo!" He waved back and left. You went to see if Keigo was home yet but he wasn't.

You were gonna eat the leftovers you had but you already ate, so you left it out for Keigo for when he got back. You left him a small note since you knew he'd get home late. 

I know it's late when you're reading this, but you could eat this. They're leftovers sorry lol. I was gonna eat it but I ate with a friend. I haven't been able to see you much but take care Keigo. - Love your favourite person in the entire world :p

You smiled at the note and got ready for bed. You plopped yourself onto your bed and closed your eyes.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.3K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...
25.7K 859 50
"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {shoto todoroki x reader} โš ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
(Never) forget you ็”ฑ didi

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

507 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...