Until we become a family

Da MydlaMydla

Due to a dept and harsh circumstances, Wei Wuxian is working as a sex worker in a shady brothel run by the We... Altro

Arc 1 - Only a client? - Favourite client
Arc 1 - Only a client? - Come to me
Arc 1 - Only a client? - Not alone
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Kidnapped?!
Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Not a good time?
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Have some fun with me too
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Just like your mother
Arc 3 - Out in the open - Out of here
Arc 4 - Secret - Dreaming of you
Arc 4 - Secret - Thinking of you
Arc 4 - Secret - Talking to you

Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Three of them

430 29 1
Da MydlaMydla

Day 5: Biting | Aphrodisiacs | Inflation

Wei Wuxian soon realized just how mistaken he has been when he had thought this was the end of it.

He was stretched to his limits over the car bonnet, gasping for breath and with his legs shaking terribly. He had hoped that Wen Chao would take him back to the brothel now. However, it looked like the man in question and his two companions were only starting their fun for the evening.

The woman who was sitting on the low tabouret over his face and until then moving around in her pleasure, now stilled and hit him on his abdomen again. As if he had not had trouble standing as it was, for he still supported Wen Chao's weight. He had not yet figured out what she was using to beat him with, but it sure felt like a whip, a horse whip most probably.

Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth and suppressed another groan. He was in much pain already, he did not need to be subjected to more. If only he knew what the woman wanted.

"Clean me up, you good for nothing. You are supposed to be the star bitch of the Nightless City brothel, but look at you. You do not even know the basics. Useless..."

Wei Wuxian had to supress an exasperated groan. Why would the woman first beat him and then tell him what she expected from him. It was not making any sense, he was not a mind reader or anything.

With even more disgust than before, he started cleaning up the mess she had made during her climax. It took a while because he could not see anything, but judging by the obscene sounds she was making, he was doing a good job nevertheless.

Wei Wuxian was so focused on the task at hand that he barely noticed that Wen Chao had finally pulled his soft member out of him. The come tickling down his thighs made him aware of that fact. It was burning on his skin cooled by the cold breeze.

In fact, as he was completely naked, he was feeling cold all over. He shuddered. If they would not let him put something on or get inside the car soon, he would catch a cold for sure. Being outside, even during a quite warm summer night, and covered in sweat would not end well.

Someone got a hold of Wei Wuxian's soft member and squeezed it painfully. They started pumping it up and down, as if they wanted to make him hard. However, that would be impossible for Wei Wuxian in this situation. Although he could enjoy a good scene and appreciate a well measured balance of pain and pleasure, this was not his idea of a good time, not by far.

"Exactly," chipped in Wen Chao, "you should work hard and show us why daddy always says you are his star product." After a short burst of evil laughter, he added: "I bet you are his personal toy when you are not taking in clients, huh? Is that why he does not let me take you out and have some fun with my friends? Are you his personal slutty bitch? Are you? Show us what you can do, entertain us."

Wei Wuxian was not going to answer that. And not just because he was gritting his teeth so hard he thought they would break. Wen Chao was pulling at his soft member more and more brutally and it was taking his everything to not groan out in pain.

The woman also joined in, apparently dissatisfied that Wei Wuxian had stopped licking her. "Why did you stop? You really cannot do anything right!" she screamed while hitting him over his chest and stomach.

Wei Wuxian finally broke, there was only so much abuse he could take silently.

"Please, stop," he pleaded between gasping and swallowing as he could only breathe through his mouth, "I do not like this."

Nothing happened, the beating and pain only intensified. Of course, what had he expected?

"Rabbits," he whispered even more quietly his safe word. He was desperate enough to at least try.

He had only told his safe word to Wen Chao on their first meeting and even then, the man had not listened to him. He did not quite know what he wanted to accomplish, but this felt terrible and he wanted it to stop. The situation being as it was, it was the only thing his overwhelmed mind could come up with.

For a brief second, he thought he actually succeeded. Wen Chao – for it must have been him who had been touching his member all this time – stopped stroking and pulling him. The world around them went quiet, only the cries of cicadas could still be heard.

Then, Wen Chao let go of his manhood. Only to grab his balls instead. He gave them a harsh squeeze and laughed: "What is this? Are you going to cry perhaps? Are you not enjoying yourself? Is that why you are so whiny now? What kind of masochistic slave you are that you cannot even take this much?"

Wen Chao's voice got closer the next moment: "We cannot have that. If daddy learns about this, about you talking back to customers and refusing their requests, do you think he will be happy? On the other hand, I can see that you are not fully into this. Do not worry though, I have prepared a little gift for you. It will definitely get you in the right mood. We have only just started after all."

Wei Wuxian wanted to cry. So much for hoping they have finished. Or for begging them to stop. As always, they were going to do what they wanted heedless of his pleading.

Wen Chao was still holding his balls so Wei Wuxian could not even pull away when another hand, larger and rougher, got hold of his member again. It must have been the other man in the group. They one who had not done anything to him yet aside for helping to restrain him.

It looked like he was just Wen Chao's lackey. Perhaps he would not even participate tonight? Wei Wuxian silently pleaded him not to. Handling two people at the same time was already a tall order, three would be impossible.

"Do not move. You would not like the needle to break." The man said in an impassive tone.

Wei Wuxian panicked. Why should he not move? And what needle was the man talking about? Were they planning to inject him with some kind of drugs? He remembered Wen Chao's words: 'I have prepared a little gift for you. It will definitely get you in the right mood'. Was this the little gift he had been talking about?

Before Wei Wuxian could fully process the situation, there was a blinding pain in his member. Wen Zhuliu must have used the needle to inject the drug there.

It hurt more than Wei Wuxian had ever imagined. No one had ever requested to poke him with needles down below. And hell if Wei Wuxian would let anyone get that kind of idea after this. It was goddamned awful.

He howled like a hurt animal, loud, wordless and desperate. He tried to trash around to end the pain, doing exactly what Wen Zhuliu had asked him not to do. Luckily for him, his member and balls were still firmly held in place so he did not hurt himself further. Only caused himself more suffering by pulling against the restraining hands.

The pain stopped, leaving Wei Wuxian laying limply on the car bonnet. He was gasping for breath and crying like a small child. He no longer cared if they would or would not see his tears.

He had wanted to stay strong and not show any weakness to the predators who were now playing with him, but all his resolves had disappeared. Being injected with some unknown substance in such a place was way over all the limits he had ever set for himself.

"The aphrodisiac should start working in 5 minutes or so," Wen Zhuliu said.

Wei Wuxian's heart almost jumped out of his chest with relief. Although there could have been side effect even with aphrodisiacs, they were a lot less common than with not pure unknown drugs from unverified sources.

"Good," Wen Chao acknowledged the given time limit, "you can take him until then. Get him hard as well, I want to see that bitch enjoying what is coming next. I want him to never forget how well we have treated him."

The pressure on Wei Wuxian's balls disappeared as Wen Chao presumably stepped away to watch the show. The rough and big hands of Wen Zhuliu manhandled Wei Wuxian's body into position from where it had slipped a little down from the car's bonnet earlier.

Then, one of Wei Wuxian's legs got lifted off the ground, leaving him with only the fingers of his other one touching the ground. The position was even more uncomfortable and strained than before. Wei Wuxian could not hold back a groan.

A second one escaped him right after, when the woman decided he had neglected her for too long. She gave him a few more hits over his stomach and ordered impatiently: "What are you daydreaming for, you useless bitch? Get to work."

Overwhelmed and disheartened, Wei Wuxian went back to pleasuring her.

At the same time, he felt Wen Zhuliu penetrate into him with one swift and decisive motion. His member was substantially bigger than Wen Chao's, perhaps even on par with Lan Zhan's. The come Wen Chao had left inside of him him was definitely not sufficient lubrication to ease the way, not fully anyway.

Memories of his favourite client and his careful and attentive hands flashed in front of Wei Wuxian's eyes. He wanted to cry at the difference.

Wen Zhuliu was definitely not kind in his actions. His thrusts were perhaps even rougher than Wen Chao's. The angle was also more precarious as he was holding one of Wei Wuxian's legs in the air for better access. His fingers were long and rough as they started pumping Wei Wuxian's member again in obedience of Wen Chao's order.

Wei Wuxian had a hard time keeping his mind clear. The smell of the woman above him and her new arousal were making his head spin. He could still not see anything and his body was trembling from both the strain it was under and fear of what would come next.

Wen Chao's words got to him at last. If this was only a beginning, Wei Wuxian did not want to know what was would follow.

The aphrodisiac seemed to slowly be gaining its effects. He felt his body growing hotter and hotter. His breathing became faster too as his member was starting to react under the rough ministrations. He did not want to cooperate, but he could not stop the natural physical reactions.

Wen Zhuliu hummed something above him. Was he perhaps satisfied that his efforts were finally paying off? Or because he had followed Wen Chao's instructions to the letter? Who could say. It was just that Wei Wuxian had the impression this man had little will of his own, he simply listened to his boss.

Suddenly, right when Wei Wuxian was falling deeper and deeper into the aphrodisiac's clutches, there was a sharp pain coming from his chest. He knew this one well, Wen Zhuliu had just bitten his nipple. Hard.

Some people had this urge to mark their partners during sex or a particular scene. It looked like Wei Wuxian was unlucky enough today that Wen Zhuliu was one of them. Not that he hated being marked like this, but he preferred if he could choose who was claiming him. He usually did not let just anyone leave their marks all over his body.

He had no choice right now though. All tied up, tense and with the aphrodisiac fully taking over, he could not even find the strength to complain, much less resist.

Wen Zhuliu apparently took his low pained groan as invitation to continue. Soon, it was not just Wei Wuxian's nipples which were being ravaged by him. Everywhere the man could reach from his position of being buried deep inside of Wei Wuxian, he was leaving bloody marks. Wei Wuxian could tell, he could feel hot liquid oozing out of those small wounds.

Finally, it seemed like the five minutes were over. Or at least Wen Chao must have thought so.

"That is enough. You had your fun. I like watching this bitch squirm under you, but I want to join in on the fun as well."

Hearing this, Wen Zhuliu immediately pulled out of Wei Wuxian and let go of his now hard member. Wei Wuxian whined under his breath. If they were getting him hard, they should also let him come. It was no fair to be abandoned so suddenly. His member throbbed and begged for attention.

His whole body felt way too hot now, courtesy of whatever Wen Zhuliu injected inside of him. Wei Wuxian squirmed in place, desperately searching for friction which would help him ease the insistent need. However, he was still on his back, his hands tied and his head stuffed inside a box. He could do nothing about his pitiful situation but whine quietly.

Wen Chao laughed and the woman joined him: "Like a dog in heat. This is more like it. Now he actually looks the part of a bitch begging to be ravaged by us."

"Indeed," agreed the woman and teased Wei Wuxian's member with her whip.

Wei Wuxian whined again, his hips were trembling in his attempt at getting a little bit more. The teasing was not even close to what he craved. His head was foggy and all he could think about was how to ease the persistent throbbing and get himself filled again. His hole was empty and he needed it to change.

"Please..." he whispered brokenly. He was not even sure what exactly he was begging for. He just wanted something to happen to help him through this aphrodisiac induced heat.

Wen Chao must have heard him because the next moment, he was laughing again: "See, he really is an insatiable bitch. He is even begging for it."

A cold hand run up Wei Wuxian's thigh, teasing on its way. It circled his balls, played with them for just a second and then briefly touched the base of his member before abandoning him. It was cruel to torture him like this when he was so desperate for more.

Wei Wuxian groaned, letting all his impatience and irritation be heard.

"More..." he begged repeatedly, hoping to achieve better results than the first time. He really needed someone to touch him, to fill him, to satisfy him. This was torture.

Wen Chao laughed again, with a dangerous high to it: "Oh, do not worry, little slut. You will get more. More than you can handle that is."

He must have turned towards his lackeys because his voice got somewhat less mocking, he was ordering now: "Lingjiao, love, do we have everything?"

"Yes, of course, it is inside the bag." The women replied instantly.

"Good, you are so thoughtful in the preparations. As always." There was a sound of kissing just above Wei Wuxian's head and then Wen Chao continued: "Wen Zhuliu, prepare him."

"It will be my pleasure," the man replied.

Wei Wuxian was getting more and more desperate and nervous by the second. He had no idea what the trio had in their minds for him. All he could see was darkness.

Without any warning, he was suddenly yanked upwards on the car's bonnet. His hands were caught in the roughness of it and almost got pulled out of their sockets and his neck craned in the opening of the box. It hurt, but Wei Wuxian barely registered the pain as he was finally getting what he needed.

His legs got pushed up into the air and something was being inserted inside his hole. Wei Wuxian squirmed in place, silently prompting Wen Zhuliu to work faster.

He only realized his error once the item – it was not Wen Zhuliu himself or Wen Chao again – was inside.

It was weird. It was way too small to really satisfy him. And it felt kind of off. The item did not really retain any shape and as Wen Zhuliu was pushing it in, it just accumulated in place and did not enter deeper.

Wei Wuxian whined, dissatisfied. Was this what Wen Chao had called more? It could not be right.

"There, there," a small hand with many rigs and sharp pointy nails patted his chest. "Be a good boy and you will perhaps even enjoy this. We have prepared a special surprise for you."

It seemed that even the woman was now concentrating on what Wen Zhuliu was doing and was not demanding Wei Wuxian to pleasure her anymore. For now at least. Since she was still sitting on the half-tabouret, it was most probable she was still going to do so later.

"Brace yourself," Wen Zhuliu warned.

At first, Wei Wuxian could not understand what he meant. His body went completely stiff, he was expecting something awful. Instead, the item inside of him finally got a little bigger and somewhat lessened his craving to be filled.

This time, Wei Wuxian made a sound of agreement, this was more like it.

He did not get to enjoy the sensation for long though. Way too soon for his liking, the item was still expanding, stretching him out more and more. Until it became painful, then unbearable.

Wei Wuxian cried out, unintelligibly begging for Wen Zhuliu to stop. The pressure was building up until it was hard to stomach and even beyond.

Wei Wuxian finally understood what was happening. They put some kind of a stretching device inside of him. And they were not satisfied with causing the usual level of discomfort.

Wen Zhuliu did not heed Wei Wuxian's muffled protests and continued inflating the toy. It was now stretching also his entrance and Wei Wuxian moved around, trying to ease the pressure. He was worried that if it continued, his internal organs could be pushed out of the way, never to go back to their usual place.

"Hush there," Wen Chao mocked him, "you will thank us later for this favour. Just be patient, the real fun part will start soon enough."

On and on it went until Wei Wuxian was sobbing like a small child and openly begging for Wen Zhuliu to stop. He felt so full, he was sure that if he could touch his abdomen, he would have something very resembling a baby bump. Was this really what pregnant women were experiencing before giving birth?

"That is it," Wen Zhuliu said in his usual impassive tone, "it will not expand any more."

"Fine," scoffed Wen Chao, "let us proceed then."

A sob escaped Wei Wuxian's throat. He was eternally grateful that the toy inside of him could not get any bigger. He would not be able to bear more. He was already stretched way over what he had until now believed his limits had been. His body kind of amazed him, he had never known he could take so much.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

522K 33.7K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
27.8K 1.2K 7
"You can't! You need to be gentle tonight," said Lan Zhan, making Wei Ying furrowed his brows in confusion. "Haven't you always liked it rough?" ask...
39.6K 3.7K 58
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
38.7K 1.8K 8
What if A-Yuan and the Wen remnants did not stay hidden during the second siege of the Burial Mounds and caused Lan Qiren to have a change of heart a...