Arc 1 - Only a client? - Favourite client

Day 1: Praise | Lipstick | Enemas

Wei Wuxian was sitting at his toilet table and looking at the mirror in front of him. He was fully concentrating on the task at hand. He had never done it and he knew it still had to be perfect. Today was the day that he was fully booked for his most favourite client. He had to do his best.

He has been working in this line of services for a long time already. It was not easy to gain his living by offering himself up for the taking or occasionally – just like today – by making his partner submit to him. He did not mind either way, as long as the client was good looking and kind. Not that there were so many of them out there, but bills and other liabilities would not pay themselves, now would they.

With Lan Zhan however, he had hit a jackpot. Lan Zhan had perfect body, his type actually, he was polite and kind, and he paid well every time. It had taken a while for Wei Wuxian to break down his fragile shell of denial about his sexuality and needs, but after that, they always had a great time together.

Lan Zhan had come to the club seeking reassurance in his preferences, as so many others. And Wei Wuxian was lucky to have been picked as his first partner. After several sessions when Lan Zhan had tried to half-heartedly dominate him and asking nonstop if he was fine – something Wei Wuxian was definitely not used to –, they decided to switch to another play. It was not working, Lan Zhan was simply not fully dominant material, at least not when it came to admitting his kinks.

And there had not been a small amount of them as Wei Wuxian discovered not long after. What he enjoyed being done to himself, if done correctly, Lan Zhan seemed to like even more. After the initial discovery, Wei Wuxian was more often on the dominant end than the submissive one. Though they still alternated based on the mood.

Just like today. Lan Zhan had booked him for the whole night, like always, and left a note that they should try it. The receptionist who passed the message had been quite perplexed, but not Wei Wuxian himself. They had discussed this last week. Lan Zhan wanted to try something new and he was letting Wei Wuxian know that he was ready.

As such, Wei Wuxian was now making his makeup, taking special care that it would be perfect. He only seldom took such precautions, only ever when he wanted to leave an impression. He would never put so much work into something which would be smeared all over his face minutes later. Usually, it did not matter to him, but he always wanted to look good for his special client.

Lan Zhan liked to see him all pretty with his makeup. Not that he had ever said it, it was simply an impression Wei Wuxian got every time he actually cared enough to put on some and then took his time judging Lan Zhan's reaction. It has never been negative. Today, he was stepping up in his game and adding another element to the picture.

A final touch of the lipstick – a bright red one with cherry flavour, for more luck – and Wei Wuxian was all ready. Not even two minutes later, there was a familiar careful and polite knock on the door.

"Come in!" Wei Wuxian called while he stood up from the chair and came into the middle of the room. He made sure to leave his bathrobe slightly open and strike a suggestive pose. Not enough to reveal everything, but it left only so much to imagination.

Lan Zhan came in, as perfect as usual. His white suit did not have a single crease. His hair was pulled up into a tight topknot, leaving a hefty portion of it running freely down his back. His bangs were what Wei Wuxian loved the most. Whenever they played together, he always made sure to find an opportunity to play with them.

"Good evening," Lan Zhan greeted, his voice collected and almost unfeeling in its controlled state. Wei Wuxian doubted anyone would be able to tell, but he surely could, Lan Zhan was already horny after looking at him only for a second.