Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Kidnapped?!

Note: This arc contains partially non-consensual Wen ChaoxWei WuxianxWen ZhuliuxWang Lingjiao. If this theme is not your cup of tea, you can skip this arc without any impact on the overall storyline of Wei Wuxian's and Lan Wangji's relationship.

Day 4: Dominance/Submission | Vehicles | Queening

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes with difficulty. His head was throbbing painfully and he was thoroughly disoriented. He was blinking to get used to the relative darkness around him. From time to time, it was being interrupted by flashes of light which were making Wei Wuxian's head hurt even more.

He closed his eyes again and thought hard instead. He was trying to remember what had happened to him. It took a while to concentrate, but finally, a memory popped up into his head.

He had been booked for the evening by the son of the owner of the brothel he worked in. Wei Wuxian had had already the questionable honour of getting to know Wen Chao more intimately than he would like to, it had seemed the man had come back. And he had not been alone.

There had been two other people with him, even though he had booked only a single session. Wei Wuxian had an agreement with the store that they needed to run through him every appointment where there would be multiple clients at the same time and always requested the exact scope of services he was asked to give. He reserved the right to refuse if he thought it would be too much for him. Luckily, the receptionist, Wen Ning, had always gone to meet him half way in this.

However, it seemed like the rules he had agreed on with the store were not applying to the owner's younger son. For Wen Chao had stormed inside his room with a wide smirk on his lips and had held the door open for the other two. Wei Wuxian had not known them by name. For him, they had been simply another man and woman whom he would have to entertain.

The last thing he remembered from that encounter was him trying to reason with Wen Chao that three was too much for him, especially if they all wanted to go at the same time. Wei Wuxian had unfortunately already pretty bad experience with Wen Chao's ethics and if the others were the same, he was not sure he would be able to get out of the scene unscathed.

After he had spoken his mind, Wen Chao had only smirked more and had ordered the other man, very muscular and strong, to take Wei Wuxian with them. After a short struggle, the man had put a handkerchief over Wei Wuxian's mouth. It must have been some sort of a drug because he had fallen unconscious immediately after.

Oh, that was probably the reason for his headache then, Wei Wuxian thought. Leave it to Wen Chao to always get his way and not to care about his partner at all. At least that was Wei Wuxian's impression of the brat. For that Wen Chao was in his eyes, using daddy's position of the owner of the store to have fun and abuse the employees as much as he wanted.

No matter how much Wei Wuxian protested, Wen Chao would always do what he wanted, threatening him with telling his dad that he had been rude and uncooperative to a customer. He would play harshly and would never ask for Wei Wuxian's consent before diving into a scene. Needless to say, he was also one of the people who never listened, not even when a safe word was used.

Wei Wuxian was in big trouble now. He had talked back to Wen Chao and had angered him. He wondered if he would be subjected to one of Wen Chao's favourite punishment plays. He had even given him a reason this time around.

How stupid could he get? He should have just gritted his teeth and took all three of them. He was afraid that now, Wen Chao would be even more riled up. Would Wei Wuxian be fine after this?