Minus in Waverly Place

By MCPELuisTuican

Alex Russo alwais had a thing for bad boys. Being a wizard she was pretty open towards other beings than regu... More

Chapter 1:Now, are you actually gonna listen to me?
Chapter 2:Not so bad for a first kiss, huh?
Chapter 3:Excuse me, can we get more chocolate over here?
Chapter 4:At least we get free frozen yogurt out of it!
Chapter 5:Sometimes is better to have parents that care
Chapter 7:Guess tea parties can be fun too!
Chapter 8:Don't judge a pet by it's fur!
Chapter 9:My boyfriend is more horror!

Chapter 6:Wanna go for a ride, babe?

571 40 18
By MCPELuisTuican

Today was a day important for Alex, although she wasn't there yet. Max, Justin, Jerry and Kumagawa were in her room decorating it. Jerry was quiet proud of his choice in wallpaper.

Jerry:Ey? Flowers! I'm sure she'll love it.

Kumagawa:[I feel like we're generalizing here a little.]

Jerry:Misogi...I'm married for many years, yet I still don't get how women think.

Kumagawa:[Understatable.]

Max:I say we do pretty good with this glue!

Max stuck his hand on the table, resulting in his hand being glued to a wooden plate. He high fived Justin, but the older wizard held his hand in pain from the contact with the wooden surface.

Jerry:Hey, stop messing around. We need to finish.

At that very moment the door was opened and Alex came in with a hidden wallpaper. She looked around the room to check out how they did.

Jerry:Do you like the wallpaper, sweetheart?

Alex:It's nice, but I have something else in mind...

Alex rolled over her newly brought wallpaper to discover to the boys the fact that it was a dark pink fur wallpaper. Kumagawa eyed it, thinking taht something so unconventional would suit her.

Alex:Pink wallpaper! What do you think?

Jerry:B...But don't you like flowers?

Alex:Oh, it's a little young fir me now. I think I'm ready for this.

Jerry:...You know what? You're right. Honesty...The one I brought does look like my boxers.

Kumagawa:[Oh, that's where I've seen it!]

Alex:Yeah, you shouldn't be so messy.

Jerry:You sound just like your mother.

Justin:But wait...Didn't you say that you'll make my room next?

Jerry:Your room's alright.

Alex:No, Justin is right. We shouldn't neglect his room.

Kumagawa:[We shouldn't waste materials either.]

Alex:So...Why don't we use this one on his? Flowers would go well.

Justin:Wait! Flowers? This can't on on J-man's room.

Max:...Who's J-man?

Justin:Me! I'm J-man!

Max:Who calls you that?

Justin:Lots of people just, you know, not at school. In the neighborhood...Alright, just a few.

Kumagawa:[When did you get a multiple personality disorder?]

Justin:...Alright, mostly me! But they will start to after I redecorate my room.

Kumagawa:[Justin, there are as much chances of that happening as of me becoming sane.]

Justin:S...So not zero?

Jerry soon left the room to get more resources to finish it. As soon as that happened Justin shot Alex a look.

Justin:How do you do that?

Alex:Sorry. Unless you're daddy's little girl, I can't help you. But hey, at least you have clothes to make that doable.

Kumagawa and Alex left with a very offended Justin who was fixing his clothes with a pout. Beside him Max was laughing very loudly.

After a while the couple came out from the basement with a rolled up carpet. In the kitchen Theresa was making lunch and noticed the two, although her mind was going in another direction.

Theresa:Mija...Did you roll Max into q giant burrito again?

Alex:No...He likes it now, it's not fun anymore. We just picked up a carpet from the basement and moving it to my room.

Theresa:You've been in the basement?

Alex:Yeah, dad say I can get anything I want from there.

Theresa:Is that so? Honey, please tell your father we need to talk when you see him...

Alex:Sure!

They went in Alex's room and began fixing the fur with brushes. Alex streched a little to get higher and Kumagawa noticed their height level changing.

Kumagawa:[My dear Alex, it seems you're making us both float.]

Alex:Misogi...Look, you know I love it when you're flirting. But I wanna get this done and you maje most of the work, so...Chop-chop!

Kumagawa:[Ah, i wasn't talking about that.]

Alex looked confused and than followed Kumagawa's finger pointing down and found out the carpet was actually floating in the air. The wizard and minus maniacally grinned at each other.

After a while Theresa, Justin and Jerry went to Alex's room. Jerry was relieved to see no one was there.

Jerry:Phew, I thought she took the flying magic carpet.

As soon as he said that the carpet fell through the roof and smacked on the ground. However, Alex was unharmed as Kumagawa landed safely on the floor holding her in a princess carry.

Alex:...Hey.

Jerry:You took the magic carpet!

Alex:Oh, come on, dad. It's not like I was giving rides to anyone.

When she said that Max smacked into the floor from up. Although the youngest wizard in the family looked to be very much cheerful.

Max:Wow, let's do it again!

Kumagawa:[To be fair, you should've put a sign.]

Jerry:If I did, wouldn't she be tempted to do it?

Kumagawa:[But hiding it would temp her even more when she finds out.]

Jerry:I...Good point

Alex:Well, it wouldn't be a problem if you teached me how to drive.

Jerry:Absolutly not! You're too young.

Max:Ah! Did he just say no to daddy's little girl?

Justin:Maybe today is the crazy day?

Max:Let me check. Dad, can I get a cellphone?

Jerry:What? No!

Max:It's not that day.

Jerry was doing his hardest to resist Alex's puppy eyes. It only became harder when she began to blink sadly.

Jerry:Stop trying to use your puppy eyes!

Alex:Is that what you think I'm trying to do? Okay...

Her stare only became more intense and looked down to accentuate it. Jerry quickly turned his head away in defense.

Jerry:I mean, only because I teached Justin how to drive...!

Jerry had just figured out what he did a second too late. Alex dropped her fake sadness and her face shifted to one of controlled rage.

Jerry:Oh...

Alex:...You teached Justin how to drive? Well, I guess it makes sense. With him being the first born and loving him more.

Jerry:No! I love all of you the same. Just...Not at the same time.

Alex:How old was Justin when you teached him how to drive the carpet.

Jerry:Eightteen.

Justin:...I'm sixteen right now.

Jerry:Ah, so you lied to me! Okay, we'll talk about that later.

After a bit more pleading Jerry finnaly gave in. He was fixing the motor of the carpet right now with him together with Alex and Kumagawa wearing water vests.

Alex:You're really good at this.

Jerry:It does help me relax. Now, first question. In what kind of cloud should you drive in.

Alex:Um...

Jerry:Ah! Trick question. You shouldn't fly through any kind of cloud. You'll get confused and then BOOM! You'll crash.

Alex:...In what would I even crash?

Jerry:In a confused wizard driving in the other direction. Now, you must pay attention to moisture. This thing absorbs water an than starts smelling like a camel.

Kumagawa:[On that note, wouldn't it be more likely that well fall on concret rather then water if we fly around New York?]

Jerry:Yeah. We have the vests if we land on water, but I have another incentitive if we land on ground.

Kumagawa:[And what is it?]

Jerry:You.

Kumagawa:[Fair.]

Alex:Can we go now? I'm a big girl, I can handle it.

Jerry:Oh? Okay then, big girl! Let's see what you got.

Theresa was practicing at guitar in the living room and Justin was sitting on the couch. Apparently she has been part of a girl band of mariachi...And not a good one. Soon Jerry with Kumagawa and Alex stepped into the room with Jerry a little down.

Theresa:So, how did she do?

Jerry:...She did great.

Alex:Hmmm.

Jerry:...Alright, she did great once Misogi figured out how the carpet worked and I stopped yelling. I guess...I just didn't want my little girl to grow up so fast.

Alex:Oh, I'm not gonna grow up, I just wanted to fly. And maybe get a credit card so I don't have to ask you for money anymore.

Jerry:...Alright, we'll talk later about why that doesn't make me feel any better. On another note. Thanks, Misogi. Maybe you should become a teacher?

Kumagawa:[Nah, I deal with enough nirmals already.]

Jerry:Now I need to take some pudding. Which we alwais lack!

Jerry left to take more pudding cups, although he'll most likely finish them just as quick. Kumagawa quickly noticed the bangs under Justin's eyes.

Kumagawa:[So, how's it going with the boar head?]

Justin:What? Boris? Pfft, the J-man sleeps like a baby.

Kumagawa fixed the eldest brother with a smiling stare. The wizard wanted to hold on, but quickly gave up.

Justin:I barely sleep under the cover of my pillow while trembling. It scares me!

Theresa:No kidding. I'm pretty sure it checked me out when I was in Justin's room.

Kumagawa:[Figured as much.]

Justin:Can you...Can you burn it on front of me? It'd maje me feel much better.

Kumagawa:[Sure.]

Alex seemed very much amused at tge situation. She began chuckling at her boyfriend's predicament.

Alex:You seem more of a baby-sitter then a teacher.

Kumagawa:[Ah, maybe you should start calling me daddy.]

Alex's smug demeanor was broken as soon as those words left his mouth. She looked around with a blush on her face.

Alex:I, uh...Um...Boris! Let's take care of the furry thing, shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.9K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
116K 6.6K 33
Having a soulmate is such a beautiful concept until the one meant for you leaves you alone in the world with nothing to soothe the pain or fill the h...
218K 4.9K 36
He's dangerous. He's hot. He's older. And he wants me to run away with him. *~*~* Charli Temple is a good girl. She has good grades, her parents lov...
18.7K 303 55
Alex Russo is a laidback, cool wizard. Yes! A wizard. If Seabrook accepts Zombies and Werewolves, so does any creature. What happens when she meets t...