Yu-Gi-Oh! Tales - Welcome to...

By ArceusDescent

After losing pretty much everything, (Y/n) saved a bystander and as her way of gratitude, she invited him to... More

Prologue - A Fateful Saving
First Tale - Morning with Tilroo and Parla
Second Tale - Afternoon with Laudry and Nasary
Third Tale - A Chame Obsession and the Meeting
Fourth Tale - Delayed Dinner and A Night View
Fifth Tale - Morning Arrest
Sixth Tale - To the S-Force Headquarters
Seventh Tale - A Flashing Sword Encounter
Dragonmaid Report - Future Plans and Love?
Ninth Tale - Cooking with Tilroo
Tenth Tale - The Wanderers from Beyond
Eleventh Tale - Gaming with Laudry
Twelfth Tale - Strolling with Chame...?
Thirteenth Tale - Prelude of A Journey
Fourteenth Tale - Welcome to the Cyberse World!
(Very Late) Halloween Special - Spooky Scary Festivity
Fifteenth Tale - Fun Times @ Ignister Aisland
Sixteenth Tale - Chaos @ Cyberse World
Seventeenth Tale - Going Back Home
Eighteenth Tale - Hanging Out with the Flashing Sword Princesses

Eighth Tale - The Hot Violet Courier

880 23 4
By ArceusDescent

After the day that is yesterday, today I feel a bit tired. Maybe because I still haven't gotten enough sleep yet, but I have to wake up now. A new day is here, and I want to experience new things again today. Opening my eyes, I see Laudry waiting for me near the bed.

"Good morning, Master!" She greeted. Man, her happy face is cute.

"Morning, Laudry." I greeted back. Remembering yesterday, I carefully move so I won't fall down from the bed like last time, and then stand up before yawning. "I'll go wash my face for a bit. You can wait here until I'm done."

"Okay, Master." Man, her nod is cute. After doing what I told, both of us left my room for breakfast. I wonder what kind of food Tilroo will make today. Just thinking about it makes my mouth drool.

"Master? You're drooling." Ah, I did?! That's embarrassing. Laudry then pull out a handkerchief and tugs my sleeve. Wait, is she going to wipe my drool?

"Um, I can wipe it myself." I said, but she won't give the handkerchief to me.

"I have to help Master!" She adamantly said. Gosh, I can't keep myself for calling her cute because of her antics. I guess I should let her. I kneel and Laudry wiped the drool away. "There. So please don't imagine about Tilroo's food, Master."

"Will do." Guess I should keep myself until we're really at the dining room. Thus, we continued our way there.

Did I mention that she's cute?

~~ >> ~~

And of course, Tilroo prepared yet another amazing looking breakfast for me. I might want to drool again, but I have to keep myself from doing so, especially when I'm in front of all of the maids here. Anyway, time to dig in!

Ding dong!

Eh? Another guest? I wonder who that'll be today?

"Allow me, Master." Nasary said before bowing and leaving. I want to follow her, but... Oh well, breakfast first, questions later.

~~ >/Nasary's POV/<~~

Heading to the main entrance, I open the door to see- oh my. Just as Tilroo said yesterday, it was Miss Rena.

"Yahoo, Nursey! I'm here to see the human!" And there it is. I think I'll start worrying if other monster would visit the Chateau just for Master.

"Master is in the middle of his breakfast, but please do come in and wait for a while." I offered, and as I expected, she comes in without taking her rollerblades off. Parla might have some extra work to do later...

~~>/Rena's POV/<~~

Here's the thing about me. I usually came to the Chateau to bring some deliveries and back, because that's my job as the premier Hot Violet Courier. But now, hearing the news about a human living here makes me curious about what he looks like. The last human here looked too old and gentlemanly for me, but he's still a nice guy nonetheless.

Anyway, now I'm playing the waiting game, because apparently the guy is having breakfast. I don't mind breakfast myself, but I have a body image to keep, and that I already ate.

"Sorry for the wait, miss Rena." Ah, is the boss herself, bringing a cup of coffee for me. "I'm aware of your intention, so please keep in mind to be mindful about your actions to him."

"He'll be fiiine~" Yep, she's just as protective as ever. "I wouldn't even dare to hurt him. Again, I just want to see how he looks like." I assured. Now about what I said... will he be like the last human? Or he'll be someone younger? I really hope that it's the latter, I'm dying to pamper a kid right now!

"Houskey! Are you at the entrance?" Wait, that voice... that must be the human! I jerked my head at the direction and-

~~>/Your POV/<~~

When Nasary came back, she told Houskey that the guest that Tilroo mentioned yesterday is here, and Houskey left me for them. You mean that there's another guest here yesterday? I kind of want to see them. Finishing my breakfast, I wipe my mouth and go to the main entrance where she gone to.

"Houskey! Are you at the entrance?" I call for her. And I found her, along with... is that the guest?

Umm... should I worry that I'm having a slight erectio- NO! BAD (Y/n) Jr.! Not in front of Houskey! Wait, is she blushing?

~~>/Rena's POV/<~~

Oh. My. GOSH! He's perfect! Sure that he looks like a teenager, but he's WAY better than the last human! Oh gosh, what should I say without making it awkward?! I want to pamper him so baaaaaaad!!

"H-heya!" I gave him a hey. Remember, I have to behave in front of him and the Boss. "I'm Rena, t-the Hot Violet C-c-courier!" Oh no, I'm losing myself! Wait, what is he doing? Wait, don't tell me!

"Hello. Name's (Y/n), the new Master for the Dragonmaids." HIS SMILE! HORAKHTY ABOVE I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT! "Um, are you alright? Your face is red."

"Y-yeah! I'm just surprised that you're an actual human here..." I lied. Gosh, I need to get out of here before I really lose myself.

"I don't think that's the case, Master..." Boss lady! Please don't rat me out! Wait, is she grinning?!

"Well, whatever the case, it's nice to meet you, miss Rena." He's going for a handshake! I'm still holding back but I started to breath heavily! I want to shake it forever and ever until I can turn it into a full on cuddle! I extend my own hand, and when I reached his hand-

"Sorry, visit time's over." Boss lady?! Wait, I'm getting pushed out by the Boss! "Please visit us again soon." WAIT! I WANT TO- 

Kathud.

~~>/Your POV/<~~

... What just happened.

"Uhh... Houskey? What just happened?" Houskey turned after closing the door, and gave an assuring smile.

"Miss Rena is a bit sick, so I have to send her home." Is that so... Her face did turned red though. I hope that she'll be alright when going home. Now, time to take a shower!

~~>/Rena's POV/~~

... I want to slap the Boss so hard. But I have to stop myself. I still have a job to do today, so onto my bike I go and-

Ring ring!

Huh, who could that be? I opened my phone and... It's Redoer! "What's up?"

"So how's the human?" Oh, Redoer... you will not believe what I'm going to say. So...

"He's a nice kid- I mean man. Shame that I gotta cut my time short here." I lied. I don't want especially him to know about my newest obsession.

"Right... Anyway, do you have any pla-"

"Nope. Job's first." I then turned off the phone. Turning on the engine, I ride my way out of here and going back to Arch Typeia. After all, I can always come back here anyway...

... I really want to pamper him.

~~>/???'s POV/<~~

And Rena cut our talk short. I sigh while thinking of what kind of person that the human is. I could visit, but given who I am, the Dragonmaids won't even let me get past beyond the gate. Would be nice though. I'm curious if he knows about time-travelling. That would be fun if he do know.

(Rena- Ehm, IP:Masquerena is finally here! Will she able to pamper our protagonist? Only time will tell.
As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.9K 15
You weren't the best with ladies. Simply put, you couldn't talk to one even if it killed you. But when a Love Fairy ends up in your house, she was mo...
9.5K 196 10
Stripper and Mafia Boss meet ends, what happens when y/n is brought into his world or rather he's brought into hers * Updates once a week <3*
2.5K 104 2
Y/n L/n was a young boy and was declared a Beast Tamer in his profession in the land of magic and mythical beasts. After being fired from the Hero's...
604 7 36
When Yusaku hears of his parents' sudden deaths, he can't be more surprised. But what surprises him most is that his younger sister, Kayla, is coming...