Just,Be Mine now!

By mob_sudhlor

Bright and Win are best friends since forever. They are just surviving their boring life. Untill one day Win... More

Introduction!!
Plot
A DAY IN THEIR LIVES
MY WISH CAME TRUE?
APPARENTLY
MARVEL
SLEEP WITH ME
SURPRISE
I SHOULD CONFESS
YES I KNOW
BRIGHT
WIN
BRIGHTWIN
CHAOS
DRAMA
GOBLIN
HOMIES
ENEMIES
FOREVER
RAGE
NEVER-ENDING LOVE

GRIEF

101 13 0
By mob_sudhlor

Win's Pov

Today something strange happened. I am sure last night we cuddled together and slept. But this morning I am nowhere new. I am in my home and Bright is nowhere to be found.

That's definitely suspicious. Everything looks same. Only bright is missing. I tried calling him but his phone is with me. Is this my world or some other world. Did bright go somewhere last night? Nah he would leave me a message. Then what happened.

I still don't know where am I. I can't grasp the situation quite yet. How to get a clue...hmmmmmm.........Let's go visit his parents home.

At Bright's parents home

I walked out of the car and rang the door bell. Bright's mom came and opened the door.

Sawadee krub mae- She just suddenly hugged me. It's not a happy one. I can tell.

Mae What's wrong? I asked  her softly after getting her inside and make her sit on the chair.

Win.. You don't know..? Bright... Bright... He. Mae said and started crying.

Just what in the hell. What happened to him. I feel like a lot is wrong.

Mae Calm down. Tell me what happened to him. I am sure he is okay....right? I said trying to sound not scared. Honestly I am scared as shit.

No no Nothing is fine. Bright is.. dead win. Dead. How can he be okay? Stop saying these things. Mae said and my jaw dropped.

No no no no no way in hell is that true. I just saw bright last night. I even slept in his arms. This isnt true at all. No way. Mae might be mistaken. No mae must be mistaken.

Mae. What are you saying? Are you okay? I just saw bright last night! You can't be serious. Don't joke about it na. I said to mae.

But in return mae just slapped me. Hard slap. Huh what was that.

Do you think I will joke about my own son's death? Are you even seriously asking me that? Did you hear yourself? Mae snapped out.

But how mae? It can't be real. I am still in disbelief.

Why don't you go and take a look at him if you don't believe me? Hey hey hey this is just a joke stop it. It's not funny. Is it one of bright's pranks?

She pointed out something in the hallway. I went there and can't believe what I just saw. I saw bright lying there.

I went closer to him and tapped his hand. Shit it's cold.

Bright... Bright .. what the hell bright? What prank is this. I don't like it one bit. Did you sleep in the refrigerator to get this cold? Come on now stop joking. Mae is crying over there. But he is not moving at all.

Bright! Come on... Wake....up*hic* *hic* Why are you... Not answering me? Don't .. don't... Leave me. Heyyyyy Bright!!!!! Ughhhhgg!!!!!!!!!!! This can't happen. This is not true right! This is just one of the other worlds. My bright is safe and sound. Nothing nothing. It's not my bright. Right right. No need to think anything else.

I walked towards mae. And embraced her.

Mae how did this happen? And why so suddenly. Tell me mae please. I wanna know what happened to this bright.

Last night Due to an emergency bright's father called him and said to come back here. Mae said and couldn't continue from there.

Okay then...? I asked after bringing her a glass of water.

Then Bright rushed here as soon as he got the call. He reached safely and the situation was calm. But... But ... Mae started crying again.

It's okay mae...I am here for you... After that..? I said to her.

But when he was returning to your condo, some drunken driver didn't see bright's car and smashed it with his truck. Mae did her best telling me the story.

Thank you mae. I bet bright is still with us. I tried to comfort her.

I went back to where bright is. I sat down. I am looking at him. I don't know whether this is my bright or not. The point is This is bright's face. He is lying there motion less. I can't feel his warmth and you expect me not to feel anything?

Before I know it tears started flowing down my cheeks. I didn't even realise the time. I sat there with bright thinking about our memories and holding his hand closely. I couldn't imagine my world without you bright. And here you are making this easier to imagine.

Why just why? Why did it had to be you? I don't even know what's what anymore.
Why did this had to happen. We were happy just until yesterday. So much in love. And cuddled and even talked a lot. Then we slept but how is it that I woke up and you are still sleeping bright... Why.. I don't understand anymore.... This shouldn't have happen. This should never have happened.

I can't stop myself from crying. What if this is all true and I am just fooling myself. Bright .. my bright.... What happened to you....

I don't know why I wanted to kiss him. Kiss him so bad. I don't care about anything. I kissed him and I got a pang in my head.

And I got a new memory. A memory with which I regret kissing him.

I... Saw .... Bright telling me he had to go to his parents house in the middle of the night. I insisted to come along but he refused thinking it might be dangerous.

Dangerous? Sure it was. It was dangerous for you my love. My bright. I have lost him forever. I won't be able to eat his cooking. I won't be able to embrace him. He is gone.

I saw him and new type of pain entered my body. This shouldn't be happening. Why why why why why why why why. How am I supposed to live without him from now on.

(Crying non-stop)

Brightie..... My love... Why did you leave me? Didn't you wanted to be with me forever? What happened to that? Huh? Was it painful? Are you in pain bright?
Now who's  gonna be my partner.

Why why did you had to leave? Is that truck driver insane??? Fuck!!!!!! Who does drink and drive. He killed my bright!! My bright!

Please come back. There is no me without you. Where are you don't leave me. Take me with you. Bright!!!!!

We didn't even get to live our life to the fullest bright? How can god just take you away from me?? How dare he? Bright please come back. I have so many regrets. I can't even remember where to start.

BrightBrightBright... How did you even put up with pain. I am such a fool for realising my feelings so late and to make you wait so long.

Fuck I hate myself. I should have come with you even by force. I shouldn't have let you go...alone... I leave you alone for once ....and you end up like this.

If...I was with you... I would have come with you ..... I can...go anywhere if it's with you. ...... Bright I can't handle it nnaaaaa how about I come to you?? Huh? It shouldn't be that hard....

Wait for me bright....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 4.2K 29
Bright Chaveeree is millionaire, sexy and a confident play boy. He makes other people knees go weak just with his one smile. He gets What he wants...
8.3K 669 16
โ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ' ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ.โž โ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐...
209K 9.1K 31
Win and Bright use to date each other but after Win finding out that Bright cheated, left him with a broken heart. With a corrupted๏ฟผ business, Metawi...
44.2K 2.7K 23
Bright is a cafรฉ owner who's struggling to keep his business afloat. One day, a clumsy but cute office worker walked through the doors and changed Br...