Centuries of The Tempest Rule...

By PsychLstTheEgirl

this is the rewrite of what if Rimuru went on a vacation. none of these charaters are mine but belong to MHA... More

Centuries
Much better
Warm welcome
Taking over
NOTICE
Way of caring huh?
Troubles
The hell is going on!?
Survey
i have no CHOICE
Sports festival incoming
sports festival
!!!Hero Agency!!!

The big reveal

2.5K 63 48
By PsychLstTheEgirl

OK I'LL EXPLIAN RIGHT HERE ABOUT WHY I MADE RIMURU GOT WEAKEND IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. SO APPEARANLY THE STORY WOULD BE TOO BORING IF RIMURU WAS OP AT THE FIRST PLACE. AND IT WAS ONLY FOR 1 MORE CHAPTERS! SO DO NOT WORRY PEEPS AFTER THE OTHER 1 CHAPTERS I GOT CHU CYA!

------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru's POV

"Wait wait wait you can't reveal your self that easly!" The mouse said "why not? Its not even that hard!"i said.

"Because you fainted the first day you used magic! theres must be something that has weakend you. It would be too dangerous if the LOV captures you and forced you to be one of them and we are doomed!" The Mouse said

"Ohhh c'monnnn it will be only for 3 days of the recovering! Plus i'll be fine! Athough i do still need someone who can protect me during the recovering for awhile tho" i giggled as i said.

Even if i knew i could destroy this city in a second. I still couldn't risk wasting my manas.

I could have just called my subordinates but i don't wanna waste their time because of me especially when they are busy ruling their world.

"Sigh* fine if thats what you want i'll prepared it for you" the mouse said in defeated.

"Thanks"i said"you two listen here" the mouse called out to the two that was still sitting on the floor.

They looked up "From now on she will be staying with Aizawa for awhile and no buts!" The mouse said in demanding voice.

Aizawa looked like he was gonna say something but keeps his mouth shut.

"Awhh why didn't she come with me? I'll take good care of her!"Hawks said.

The mouse then hold up a phone pressing number 911 with hawks screaming don't.

I just giggled at how wierd he is. While Aizawa just looked tired as always.

After that Aizawa just took me to his teacher dorm. The dorm looks normal it has a kitchen, bathroom, livingroom and two bedroom.

He lead me to one of the bedroom across from his and said" here is your bedroom make yourself at home" with the cold voice and left me alone in the room.

I walk to the bed and laydown looking up at the ceiling above me before using{Thoughts communication}with my subordinates.

*Ping!* the line connected and i heard the most familiar voices that i've known them for years.

Everyone:RIMURU SAMA!
Shion:Rimuru sama! You're awake! We missed you sooo much!
Shuna:Yes! We've been waiting for you for so long!
Benimaru:Finnaly after centuries you woke up!
Diablo:kufufu...as expected from Rimuru-sama. You woke up earlier than we were told.

And many others greeting me. Soon the communication turns into chaos of sounds which was giving me a headache.

Rimuru:Alright tune it down guys im just here to talk ok?

Then we exchange informations of eachother. When they heard what i was going trough they insist to come with me but i told them no need to. But some of them still insist espacialy Diablo.

Rimuru:How many times do i have to say no Diablo!?
Diablo:B..but.
Rimuru:No buts! Also the conversation ends now!

Without a second word i cut the line before i tell ciel to access the internet of this world.

After accessing i looked up on them. And not so surprised most of them was about me. Looks like i've gone viral huh?

I put it out before i walk to the door. When i come outside i saw Aizawa drinking coffee.

He notice me puts his cup down and looked at me"what would you like for dinner?"He ask.

I think for a sec"how aboutttt omurice! Yeah how about that?"i said"hm sounds good to me"he said before he opens the fridge and took out ingredients.

"Can i help you cook?"i ask"sure just don't mess it up"he answered.

I nod and put on my apron which was the one that shuna made me and its pink .

Aizawa looked at me weirdly but didn't ask and turn bck to prepairing the ingredients. I help him with prepairing the stove and cooked the rice.

(Later)

"Uwahhh it looked sooooo good!"i said " i don't know you're good at cooking!"i said again"its not that much of a big deal or anything"aizawa said blushed out of embarassment.

We then finished our food and i help aizawa wash the dishes."hey may i ask something?"he ask"yeah ask away"i answered"what will you do if you got your powers back?"he ask"i'll recreate the monsters and goes back to being a ruler of my kingdom maybe they will live with you guys peacefully" i make sure to say the last word cleary which make aizawa confuse but didn't ask anything.

(After that)

"Go get a rest, tomorrow is gonna be a mess for you im sure you'll need it"aizawa tells me before i got sent to bed.

I obeyed and goes to bed even if i don't need to. I still wondered what will happend tomorrow as i waited for the sun to rise again.

I open my eyes as the light of sun rays hit my face. I got up and change into more formal outfit for the today's event.

I walked out of the room to see aizawa drinking coffee. I make one cup aswell joining aizawa"do you have a good rest?" He ask"yeah kinda"i answered"today's envent is gonna be tough hope you are ready"he said, i chuckled"pfff you kidding? I am a ruler after all, ofcourse i have been talking infront of many people before! Its the easiest thing for me to do"i respond as aizawa just chuckled"yeah i totally forgot about that part"he said.

Aizawa and i finish the coffee as aizawa was reciving the call. He ended the call and turn to me with a small grin"the stage is ready, we should go now"he said i smiled at him as we walk out of the door and towards the place where the events will be hold.

The driver drives to the entrance of the event. Aizawa walked out first and came to open my door side for me before holding his hand out for me. I grab his hand and got out of the car. Cameras begins flashing and reporters were pouring in trying to ask me questions as the guards tried their best to keep them away"wow this is big"i said as aizawa lead me onto the stage and force me to sit down on the chair in the middle of the stage.

Nezu then come out and walks up to the podeium"hello fellow citizens, i'm the pricipal of UA highschool and was here to make an annoucement on the mysterious person you all seem to be talking about in the past 2 days"he spoke which grabed all attention around and now around the stage looks like a flood filled with people"i shall introduce you to.....Rimuru Tempest the ruler of mysterious city!"the mouse annouce as i stand up and walked to the podeium. All eyes was on me just like how it was in the past. I clear my throat"hello citizens, im Rimuru Tempest The ruler of the mysterious city called jura tempest federation, the demonlord of the past shall shown my identity right here and now"i said which made people more shocked and filled with curiosrity.

Not so long they started to blast questions at me"ease down everyone do not be afraid"i said as everyone ease down. Suddenly nezu climb up the podeium"right now might not be the time for the questions becouse our Rimuru is recovering from the power loss, but do not worry we have someone to protect her! Welcome the number 1 and 2 heros!"he said as the crowd watching in excitement when two large figure walked in. One was covered in flames and one was....a weird blonde muscular smiling guy.....yeah....weird.

"I WILL DO MY DUTY AT ALL COST!"the weird man said filled with DETERMINATION(lol undertale reference) the other man just looked pissed.

Nezu crawl up again"Rimuru Tempest is now annouce as THE TRUE RULER OF JUARA TEMPEST FEDERATION!" Nezu spoke before the crowd erupted in cheering.

After the event i have to be sneaking out due to....y'know....endavor was grabbing all the attention he could while allmight got in the car with me. We drove back to UA. As i got out all might just pull me up by arm and princess carry me like i was somekind of a child"allmight could you put me down?"i ask"OH SORRY DID I MADE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE?"allmight ask"no it's just too much"i answered"UNDERSTANDABLE"he responds as he put me down.

Oh god this guy is weird i hope i didn't stay with him for long.

(Time skip to day 3 of recovering cuz why not?)

I sneak out of the UA and walk around for abit before i walked across something intresting. A green hair boy was crouching and crying on the floor while allmight but lanky mode was standing there. But before i can do anything the boy spoted me and so allmight too.

Oh shoot im in a big trouble"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO SNEAKING OUT! IT'S BEEN 5 TIMES ALREADY!"Allmight shouted"sorry i was just getting bored!"i answer trying to calm down our lanky man."listen here Rimuru. After you annouce your sittuation in public it was too dangerous for you to be alone right now"allmight said worried. The boy was staring in shock. I looked at him and he flinched"and who are you boy? Aren't you supposed to be home at this hour?"i ask him"w...well... lets just talk about this later...its too dangerous here so how about my house?"he said. I nodded and he leads us the way. We got to his home and he sneaks us in his room. We sat down on the floor and i started the conversation"so tell me boy...you KNOW his identity now don't you?"i ask. The boy flinched and nodded. I switch to ciel and she began scanning. The boy looks terrified untill ciel complete scanning.

Name:Izuku Midoriya

Age:14

Quirk:none

Gender:male

Attack:0

Defense:0

Strengh:5

Ressistance:0

Title:deku

Advice:must be protected

Ciel spoke out loud which made the boy dissapionted in himslef"what!? Am i that weak!? How will I be a hero now!?"he shouted which made the mother who heard the noise came up stairs."izuku? Is everything alright?" She ask before opening the door she stare at us confused for a bit"i...is that-" she looks at me. Her confused face slowly fills with fear"i...im so sorry your highness! I don't know you are here! I apologies for being rude! I-"before she could go further i cut her off"Calm down miss! You don't need to apologize its ok really!"the women calm down and come sitting next to midoriya.

We were sitting akwardly but i broke the silence"Sooo you are?"i ask"oh yes! Sorry for my rude behavior my name is inko midoriya at your service your majesty"she answered"ehh you don't need to be that formal! Its okay im a chill guy y'know?"i said. The woman ease up and the tensation in the room dissapeared.

We talked about things and how midoriya boy was joining UA. He said he needed training. I look at him with a sadistic smile and offered him my training. He agreed with no hesitation(because he can't).

It was becoming night so me and allmight say goodbye to both green haired person and walking back to UA. While walking allmight suggest he buy something first and got in the store. I waited outside and people was reconising me and takes pictures of me. The crowd starts to clear off left just 2 people. A guy with a black hoodie on with my hair color but paler and one that has black hair two tones skin with stiches who i don't know and don't care. I started to think on how the past 3 days i turn ciel and most of my resistants off so i can restore my power faster but it didn't work so now i'll have to wait for ciel turn off alarm to went off so she could swith them all on. I know it's stupid but it could work right?

With these things was wandering on my mind i didn't notice those 2 guys moving behind me as i was closing my eyes and thinking about stupid things. I felt something was near my face as i opened my eyes a cloth was put over my mouth and i felt a syringe was poking on my neck then begin injecting something in my body.

I grip on the guy's arm trying to pull it out but can't cause of how i limited my strength"wow quite a strength there im gonna have a sprain ancle after this" a voice said. I started to feel dizzy cause i turn off my poison resistance. I reach my hand out trying to do anything to get out but it's too late everything was black.

(CLIFF HANGER ALEARTTTT)

(AND YES IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1K 18
Hello, this is my first story. Its a fanfiction that is made using the "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" series. The main chracters are Velda...
30.7K 901 17
Rimuru creates a new power system destroying the balance of the multiverse creating misfits, irregularity and abnormals
27.7K 818 95
I didn't like how I handled the previous version of this so I am remastering it mistakes were made But yeah this is a compilation of the entire serie...
1K 36 8
Hey wait! before you ignore this! It is a good story, with better writing then what I have mostly seen on this site! I know it is not everyone's cup...