The big reveal

OK I'LL EXPLIAN RIGHT HERE ABOUT WHY I MADE RIMURU GOT WEAKEND IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. SO APPEARANLY THE STORY WOULD BE TOO BORING IF RIMURU WAS OP AT THE FIRST PLACE. AND IT WAS ONLY FOR 1 MORE CHAPTERS! SO DO NOT WORRY PEEPS AFTER THE OTHER 1 CHAPTERS I GOT CHU CYA!

------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru's POV

"Wait wait wait you can't reveal your self that easly!" The mouse said "why not? Its not even that hard!"i said.

"Because you fainted the first day you used magic! theres must be something that has weakend you. It would be too dangerous if the LOV captures you and forced you to be one of them and we are doomed!" The Mouse said

"Ohhh c'monnnn it will be only for 3 days of the recovering! Plus i'll be fine! Athough i do still need someone who can protect me during the recovering for awhile tho" i giggled as i said.

Even if i knew i could destroy this city in a second. I still couldn't risk wasting my manas.

I could have just called my subordinates but i don't wanna waste their time because of me especially when they are busy ruling their world.

"Sigh* fine if thats what you want i'll prepared it for you" the mouse said in defeated.

"Thanks"i said"you two listen here" the mouse called out to the two that was still sitting on the floor.

They looked up "From now on she will be staying with Aizawa for awhile and no buts!" The mouse said in demanding voice.

Aizawa looked like he was gonna say something but keeps his mouth shut.

"Awhh why didn't she come with me? I'll take good care of her!"Hawks said.

The mouse then hold up a phone pressing number 911 with hawks screaming don't.

I just giggled at how wierd he is. While Aizawa just looked tired as always.

After that Aizawa just took me to his teacher dorm. The dorm looks normal it has a kitchen, bathroom, livingroom and two bedroom.

He lead me to one of the bedroom across from his and said" here is your bedroom make yourself at home" with the cold voice and left me alone in the room.

I walk to the bed and laydown looking up at the ceiling above me before using{Thoughts communication}with my subordinates.

*Ping!* the line connected and i heard the most familiar voices that i've known them for years.

Everyone:RIMURU SAMA!
Shion:Rimuru sama! You're awake! We missed you sooo much!
Shuna:Yes! We've been waiting for you for so long!
Benimaru:Finnaly after centuries you woke up!
Diablo:kufufu...as expected from Rimuru-sama. You woke up earlier than we were told.

And many others greeting me. Soon the communication turns into chaos of sounds which was giving me a headache.

Rimuru:Alright tune it down guys im just here to talk ok?

Then we exchange informations of eachother. When they heard what i was going trough they insist to come with me but i told them no need to. But some of them still insist espacialy Diablo.

Rimuru:How many times do i have to say no Diablo!?
Diablo:B..but.
Rimuru:No buts! Also the conversation ends now!

Without a second word i cut the line before i tell ciel to access the internet of this world.

After accessing i looked up on them. And not so surprised most of them was about me. Looks like i've gone viral huh?

I put it out before i walk to the door. When i come outside i saw Aizawa drinking coffee.