i have no CHOICE

Author: so this storyline will be more different than the anime plot cause if you want Rimuru to do it theres gonna be something that can triggers him into it. Rimuru is not that kind of a person who does things out of nowhere. He has to have the reason to do it. And finding the way to make that happend is someone has to nearly DIE. There is no way that a little injury like breaking a leg will triggers him into killing so you guys chose this and enjoy your choice.

3rd Person's POV

After Rimuru bursts into the building as he faces the sight of chaos. The students was seperated and the teachers was getting beaten. The villians then sees him and dashes their way to him. Rimuru then quickly shoots out thousands of low water blades straight for the villians. The blades was not that sharp but enough to cause injuries and slows the villians down.

He then rushes to the 2 adults and put up a barrier covering them. He crouches down and inspects the injuries on Aizawa and 13. "This is some rough injuries you got there. Here." Rimuru said poping out 2 sacks of full potions and splashes it on the 2 adults.

He then did a quick motion putting a barrier over the dome incase the villians tries to get out.

He then teleports all the students to him and gathered them to the center. He turns his face to the students"alright i needed you guys to try and fight them, think of it as training! A deadly training." The students was hesitated but nodded.

I then signaled them to go and they tries to fight as much as they can. I was trying to contact almight but i always got interupted.

I was jumping kicking punching sliding spinning everywhere fending of the villians. Then i frozed. My eyes locked in one position. Midoriya was glowing with blood dripping down.

The only thing that makes a person glows was their soul was leaving that means they are dying!

I quickly rushed to Midoriya's side and knelt down beside him. "Midoriya, hang in there buddy!" I exclaimed, trying to assess his injuries. I could feel his pulse weakening and his breathing becoming irregular. I knew that I had to act fast if I wanted to save him.

With trembling hands, I began to channel the power of my Ultimate Skill, Predator.to assess his condition.

Midoriya was barely conscious, his breathing was shallow and labored, and his pulse was weak. It looked like he was at the brink of death. I knew that I had to act fast if I wanted to save him.

Without any hesitation, I placed my hands over Midoriya's chest and began channeling my healing energy into his body. I could feel the warmth of my power spreading throughout his limbs and organs, knitting together the torn tissues and mending broken bones.

As I continued to heal him, I could see Midoriya's body gradually restoring to its normal state. His breathing became more steady, his pulse became stronger, and the wounds on his body began to close up.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Midoriya opened his eyes and looked up at me with a grateful smile. "Thank...thank you, Rimuru-sensei. You saved my life." he said weakly.

I smiled back at him, relieved that he was going to be okay. "Don't mention it, Midoriya. You're my friend and I'm always here to help you." I replied.

With Midoriya safe and sound, I turned my attention back to the villains. It was time to show them what I was truly capable of.

The villians was trying to escape but was blocked in by my barrier."You really think you can escape after almost getting MY students die? Think again cause your souls are gonna be mine very soon"

The villains gasped in shock and fear as I approached them, my aura intensifying with each step. They knew the power of the Ultimate Skill,Predator, and they knew that they were no match for me.

"You made a mistake coming here," I said, my voice echoing through the dome. "You thought you could take on my students, but you were wrong. And now, you are to be done for" my cold voice rangs as i activated the Predator that I possessed, and they knew that their time was running out. In the background shikaraki and his crew quickly dashes into a portal as well as closing it.

"You...you can't do this!" one of the villains stuttered, backing away from me.

"Oh, but I can. You see, I have a certain set of skills that make people like you regret ever crossing me." I replied, my voice low and menacing.

Suddenly, the ground shook as I formed a massive sphere of energy around the villains, trapping them within my Ultimate Skill, Void God Azathoth.

"You see, I'm not like other heroes. I don't believe in simply punishing villains and letting them rot in jail. I believe in erasing them from existence, removing their very souls from this world." I explained, my eyes glowing with power.

The villains screamed in terror as they were consumed by the void, their very existence wiped from the fabric of reality.

With the villains gone, I turned my attention back to the students, sighing in relief. "Are you all okay? Is anyone hurt?" I asked, checking each student for injuries.

Midoriya stepped forward, looking at me with gratitude in his eyes. "Thank you for everything, Rimuru. You saved our lives." he said, bowing respectfully.

I smiled at him, happy that he was safe. "It's no problem, Midoriya. That's what heroes do, after all." I replied.

As the students went back to their homes. I stood alone on the battlefield, my eyes scanning the area for any remaining threats. With my duty fulfilled, I bade farewell to the dome and disappeared into the night, ready to face whatever new challenges and dangers lay ahead.

Aftermath

"RIMURU WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Almight  screamed from the phone.
"Ouch! Stop screaming! All i did was wiping out some of the villians existants at the dome! No biggy!" I responded holding my ear from the sound burst.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone before All Might responded, his voice more calm and controlled this time.

"I see.It's good to know that you took care of the situation, Rimuru. But you know we cannot simply erase villains from existence without a proper trial and legal proceedings. We must uphold the law, even in the face of danger," All Might repliedI'm glad you were able to take care of the situation, Rimuru. But using your Ultimate Skill in such a manner... it's not something to take lightly." All Might said.

"I understand, All Might. But the safety of the students is my top priority. And sometimes, drastic actions must be taken to ensure their safety." I replied.

"You're not wrong. But just make sure to use your powers responsibly. We can't have heroes causing more harm than good." All Might said, ending the call.

I sighed, knowing that All Might was right. I had to be careful with my powers and not be too reckless with them. But in that moment, with the lives of my students at stake, I knew that what I did was necessary.

As I walked away from the scene, I couldn't help but wonder what other challenges awaited me in this new world filled with heroes and villains. But one thing was for certain: I was ready to face them head on, with all the power and determination I could muster. And nothing would stand in my way.

---------------------------

Do you like it? I used abit of AI's grammar correction in here on some parts. Also i added 300 extra words heh.