Anjan Safar Ki Ankahi Suruat

By _quotesunseen_

It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. ★彡[ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ... More

★彡[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ]彡★
•||1||•
•||2||•
•||3||•
•||4||•
•||6||•
•||7||•
•||8||•
•||9||•
•||10||•
•||11|•
•||12||•
•||13||•
•||14||•
•||15||•
•||16||•
•||17||•
•||18||•
•||19||•
•||20||•
•||21||•

•||5||•

530 23 1
By _quotesunseen_

★彡[ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ]彡★

A jet is shown in air which going to land in Mumbai. That jet was a private jet from Paris.

A couple is showed up who were sleeping cuddling to each other. The person who will see them would definitely tell they are happiest couple. Yeah, may be it's true but their past still haunting them.

Suddenly the girl started shouting in her sleep , "no..no.. please ..no..maa....maaa....". She woke up with a jerk shouting "Maa..".

Her husband too woke up due to her shout. He saw his wife is shivering & covered with sweat. Seeing her he concluded that she had nightmare again. He knew about her nightmare ; it's about his mother-in-law a.k.a. his wife's mother who is missing since 3 years.

Yes.. the couple is non other than PRANBIR i.e, the boy is Ranbir & the girl is Prachi.

Ranbir just hugged her tightly , slowly Prachi calmed down when she felt a familiar touch & realised her surroundings. Lone tears started dripping from her eyes.

Ranbir whispered slowly , "Prachi again that nightmare.."

Prachi nodded her head positively. After sometime Prachi calmed down totally & came out of the hug. Ranbir poured water on a glass & gave to Prachi, she gulped down the water.

Ranbir said , " Prachi, 3 years passed .. we couldn't able to trace her... I think.she..."

But get cutoff by Prachi , "No Ranbir ..This couldn't happen.. It's not like I couldn't acepting truth .. It's just a daughter's instinct that doesn't let me think mumma is no more... And till when I couldn't get mom's body I would never belive it "

The voice was genuine but her sayings were holding a lot of love for her mother & it showed in her eyes. ranbir understood her & thought to lighten her mood. He pulled her towards himself due to which Prachi collided with his hard chest.

He said , "Well Sweetheart .. As you are not feeling sleepy & me too.. we should do some productive work you know.." huskily.

Prachi blushed & go crimson which ranbir loved the most. He is just amused even though after 4years of togetherness from which 3 years are married life , he still have same effect on her just like first time.

Prachi parted away herself and smacked his shoulder & exclaimed , " Shameless.. "

Ranbir replied, "Jo bhi tumhara hun.." ( I am yours only whatever I may )

Prachi said possessively, "yes, mine only ..my baklu .. my Ranbir"

Ranbir chuckled & awwed seeing her possesiveness & called her to sleep. Prachi agreed & hugged to him. They slept hugging eachother again.

While in Australia a party is going. It's the celebration of winning a award. Of course why not "Industrialist Arora" won the best business woman of the year. The party is going with full swing. In business world Industrialist known as 'THE BUSINESS QUEEN' or "QUEEN OF BUSINESS WORLD'.

Party Host welcomed the business queen. All welcomed her with great applause. THe queen is non other that Pragya Arora : The Business Queen.

The Business Queen entered the party hall. A powerfull aura was there around her.

The host requested Pragya to say something & She accepted the request politely. Then started saying...

"Good evening everyone present here.. I am glad that you all are here to share my happiness. First of all I want to thank all my employs & staffs for their hardwork , because of you all I got this award..at last but not the least I want to dedicate this award to my second mother Sushma Oberoi... mumma you may not gave birth to me Pragya Arora but you gave birth to 'the Pragya : the business Queen' .. I was a princess to whom you build up into a queen who has her own identity "Industrialist Arora".. ..
Thank you all ❤️"

One of the reporter asked, "mam , we have heard you are a Indian..is it true ?"

Pragya smiled 😊, "Yes.. it's true I am Indian and am proud of it .. "

Another repoter asked, "mam you started business 3years ago only..but reached height in six months only as per our information..is it true"

Pragya replied politely, "I had started handling my paternal family business at the age of 18.. since that I knew business.. tha was great.. I used to like planning events due to which I created a new venture 'Arora Events' 25 years back.. it reached height.. my own mother , sisters and brother guided me.. I have taken a break from business 5years ago.. but after 2years again joined.. and I came to Australia 3years back due to personal reasons and now her I am .."

Like this many asked many questions & she replied politely. Many people congratulated her. Youngsters admired her. Elders blessed her.

After the party she went back to her place.

She went inside the house but it was totally dark. She get scared 😨 a little and started shouting. Suddenly the hall lightened & her family members shouted in chorus, "Surprise" which startled her. But when she observed everything she smiled and went to her mother to take blessings. She was going to bend to take blessings by touching her feet but her mother took her in a hug by saying , "Congratulations my girl" to which Pragya replied , "thank you mumma".

That lady was non other than 'Sushma Oberoi' foster mother of Pragya.

She asked, "how you felt today dear ?"

Pragya said , "you know there were many people.. I can proudly say today.. I am the queen.. I created my own identity.. I am was feeling totally different when I was receiving my award. "

Sushma took her in a hug again. Later they celebrated Pragya's achievement by cutting the cake. After the celebration all headed towards their room & slept.

Pragya went to her room and freshen , changed into a nightwear.

She went to her balcony & stared at moon keenly. She felt someone is missing er badly. She was too lost in her thoughts that she couldn't realised her mumma behind her.

Suddenly Sushma told, " Wanna to go back to India ?"

Sushma's voice startled her & she came out of her thoughts but seeing Sushma , she sighed.

Pragya asked , "When did you come ?"

Sushma replied, "when you were busy with your life ?"

Pragya looked at her confusingly , "Huh ?"

Sushma sighed & said , "Nothing Pragya"

Pragya didn't question back. Seeing her lost Sushma asked, "wanna to go back to India ?"

Pragya never expected this question due to which she taken aback & looked at Sushma in surprise.

While in India,..

A man around 50years old man came back from his morning walk & went to his gym room. He did his workout for 30 minutes & returned back to his room.

During his returning back a lady around early thirties came to him and give him a towel so that he can wipe off his fee sweat.

That lady said , "good morning dad"

That man replied, "very good morning reedhu beta, where is Rehan ?"

That woman replied, "he is getting ready for school dad "

That 53 years old man is non other than rockstar AR uff Aditya Raisinghania & the lady is his elder daughter-in-law Reedima.

Reedima said to Aditya , "Get ready Dad we will have our breakfast "

Aditya said , "Ok beta". Then he left to his room not before caressing head with fatherly love.

Reedima went her room saw his man sleeping slightly opening his mouth. She found it cute. She smiled and said herself , "yaar ... See this idiot looks hot and handsome during his sleeping too😒😶... " She settled herself beside him & caressed his head "but I only have the right to have this sight".

That man was Vansh Raisinghania, the eldest son of Aditya. He chuckled internally as he heard his wife's compliment & said , "Yes.. sweetheart.. even I don't want to give that right to anyone" still closing his eyes

Reedima stood up from this place & act like she said nothing.

Even after the marriage of 6years Reedima is little bit shy in starting the intimacy. But he knew she is very much comfortable with him.

He woke up & prepared himself for freshen up. But before that he kissed Reedima's forehead. She smiled contently feeling the warmth of his love. She always loved more when Vansh kissed forehead than liplock.

She surrounded her arms around him by his neck. Vansh smiled slightly & his hands automatically went around her waist.

Vansh asked, "it seems someone is in mood in the morning itself"

Reedima replied, "shameless" & smacked his arm.

"I loved the feeling when you kissed my forehead, I feel so blessed" Said Reedima.

Later Vansh went to take shower & Reedima went to check on Rehan their son.

A boy is sleeping peacefully on his bed somewhere in Mumbai.

A girl around early twenties came to wake him up.

That settled herself beside him & tried to wake him up, "Baby , wake up.."

That boy frowned when he realised someone is trying to wake him up. He thought it's his mother, "mom.. please only 5 minutes more ."

Hearing mom from his mouth, the eyes of the girl get widened.

That boy is Aryan Khanna , younger son of Purab Khanna & Disha. And the girl is the naughtiest daughter of Preeta & karan , Shahana.

She had came to Aryan to surprise him but he gets surprised hearing mom from Aryan's mouth.

Aryan & Shahana started dating eachother two years before after realising their feelings for eachother & decided to marry after their completion of their study & family also supported their decision.

But Sahana had some other plans to wake him up. She took the jug full of water & threw on him. Due to which he woke up with sudden jerk & started shouting, "mom..dad.. Sahana.. badi maa. Bade papa.. bhai..bhabi... flood flood..save me...."

His ranting stopped when he heard laughing echoing in his room & looked towards it, then realised it's his very beautiful, notorious girlfriend Shahana did this to wake him up.

He was surprised seeing her as she was out of country due to some work and he missed her as hell. So he just went towards her & hugged her, "I missed you baby.. " whispered & she too reciprocate.

Mumbai airport...

A jet landed & a woman around age mid twenties came out of that jet in her office wears.

That girl is...

Precap...
     New Motive..

Stay tuned...
.
.
.
1.Will Pragya want to go back to India ??
2. What will be Ranbir's next step ??
3. What happened to Mehra's ?
4. Where is Rhea ?

꧁𓊈𒆜🆂🅷🆁🆄🆃🅸𒆜𓊉꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
266K 16.1K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
6.3K 245 12
❝ All along I believed I would find you, Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand year, I'll love you for a thousand more...
618 44 11
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 #1 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 Abhimaan Agarwal and Rooh Abhimaan Agarwal. Abhimaan- 26 years old and Rooh- 22 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Khete...