VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre

4.7K 133 88
By TheHolyPeanut173

Tension rose at the streets of Musutafu city. A band of bold villains raided the city hall and held the people inside as hostages. They were smart enough to board up all possible entrances by hot wiring the building's security system and activate all the shutters for the doors and windows.

Naomassa: We got the place surrounded.

The detective says to Chief Kenji and the pro heroes on standby, which are Kamui Woods, Eraser Head, Mirko, Death Arms, Hawks, and Endeavor. All of the heroes are itching for a fight.

Kamui Woods: Any word on the quirks or weapons they possess?

Naomasa: None.

Mirko: Ugh! This is bullshit! Lets rush in and give them a can of whoop ass!

Eraser Head: Not a healthy idea. They're back into a corner with the hostages as their insurance. This is probably more dangerous than we've anticipated. We'll have to wait until backup arrives.

A lone officer rushes in with some news that can help the situation. The officer is none other than Firmus Piett.

Piett: That will be unnecessarily Eraser Head. We have an alternative solution on the way.

Everyone turns their heads at the former admiral.

Piett: I've made a call with a friend that can give us a helping hand. He'll be here shortly.

Endeavor scoffs at Piett, thinking that they don't need help.

Endeavor: And what makes you think that this person will help?

Piett smirks at the Flame Hero's remarks and lets out a small chuckle. A loud boom can be heard from within the building, followed the sound of gunfire, and a scream.

Piett: That would be him. And he's early.

Most of the heroes are in concern about the commotion inside the building, wondering what the hell is going on.

Kamui: How did he even get in? We didn't even see anyone enter the building.

Piett: Simple, he used the back door.

Everyone: ...

Mirko: Well, shit just got interesting.

Death arms: Should we interfere?

Piett: No need. He has the situation already under control.

He says with full confidence for his friend.

XXXXX

Inside the building, there's an ongoing shootout. Bullets flying across a room. Villains with firearms open fire upon the black behemoth that advances to them.

Villain: HE'S NOT GOING DOWN!

With nothing but skill, Vader marches on as he deflects the bullets right back to their owners, bullets narrowly missing him, and deadly swings of his lightsaber within his range, leaving fresh scorches on the walls.

He continues with deflecting more oncoming rounds that would've hit him and send them back to their owners, leaving casualties.

Vader continues on with the advancement and move to the center of the room to avoid the rest of the gunfire. He uses the Force to pull the guns from their hands and throw his lightsaber.

The spinning weapon decapitates 5 villains before returning back to his hand.

The villians with quirks utilize them in an attempt to at least slow down Vader but to no avail when he carves a path between them with his lightsaber. 7 villains have fallen to the blade and 2 caught in a force choke.

Vader continues to deflecting and dodging in his advancement and snapping a few unfortunate necks.

Vader uses the Force to drag a towards him and grabs the man's face. The villain screams in agony as he applies a large amount of pressure in his grip and the head explodes like a watermelon, getting blood all over Vader's glove.

The last 5 villains realize that this is a battle they cannot win.

It was at this moment they realize they're fucked in so many levels.

Villain: RUN! HE'S TOO POWERFUL! RETREAT!

One of them shouted, probably the smartest decision he had ever made. But how far would it get them?

One of the villains decides to step in and take action. He uses his quirk to absorb electrical power sources in the room, causing ionized particles to form in his body. The villain had a sinister smile on his face and went on the offensive by throwing a barrage of electricity at Vader.

Vader immediately got the jig the moment he saw electricity emit all over the villain's body. He retaliated by stretching his left hand out and used the surge protective gauntlet integrated within his glove. He absorbed the villain's electricity directly into his suit's power cells, charging it up in the process.

Vader smirked under the mask, while the electrical villain's face paled when he saw his quirk had no effect on him. Red electricity started to dance around Vader's fingertips the moment he stretched his hand out at the villain.

Vader: My turn.

Vader launches a barrage of red force lighting at the unlucky villain, frying him as he screams until his vocal chords are frying away as well. He tries to utilize his quirk in an attempt to absorb the red force lighting but he couldn't, due to the fact it's frying his quirk, too. He uncontrollably twitches from the red electricity colliding with his body and torturing him until he is reduce to bone and ash.

Now down to 4 villains, they all let out a gulp and ran for their lives.

Villain: I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!

The remaining villains retreat as they scream in utter terror and run down the hallway to an office, where they would take a hostage with them. Vader is about to continue but a villain that has hidden in a hiding spot gets out and points his gun at him. He would quietly mutter to himself as he aims his rifle at Vader's head.

Villain: Now I got ya.

As he aligns the rifle's scope, starts to slowly squeeze on the trigger. But instead of gunfire, a purple plasma blade pierces through the villain's chest. He drops the rifle as he looks down at the plasma blade. The one responsible is that of a hooded figure that dons brown robes. The blade retracts from behind, allowing him to drop dead. Vader turns towards the hooded figure's direction with the purple lightsaber in hand and gives her a nod. It is none other than Yuri.

Vader: You've done well, Padawan. Let us move.

Yuri nods and approaches Vader at his side, and follow him to the office. They make it directly at the door where the remaining villains should be inside, along with the hostage. Vader raises a hand to stop Yuri from advancing, she would look up at her master to see what he has in mind.

Inside the office, 3 villains keep their guard on the door, readying their quirks, while the other villain aims his pistol at the hostage.

Everyone starts to sweat in fear from the tension that falls upon them. The sound of heavy footsteps approach the door, along with the mechanical breathing that grows louder. But it only got worse when the footsteps and the breathing ceases.

Silence is all that is heard. Their hearts pound harder and harder, to the point where their ears can hear them. Sweat covers their fingers and their bodies begin to uncontrollably shiver.

Out nowhere, the walls on opposite sides explodes, and a cloud of debris fills up the whole room. Then a purple and red plasma blade can be seen through both holes and immediately rush inside the room.

XXXXX

Kamui Woods is takes a step forward to head inside and interfere, but Hawk's hand lays on his shoulder, stopping him in place.

He knows something is not right. The commotion has ceased. Everyone begins to wonder if the battle is over, minus a smirking Piett.

Suddenly, From the window of the office, a loud echo of a commotion is heard along with series of bloodcurdling screams that were silenced.

XXXXX

Vader and Yuri has made quick work with the 3 villains. They now face the last remaining villain who has the barrel of his rifle pointing at the hostage, with his hands shaking and covered in sweat.

Villain: S-STAY BACK! I'LL BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT!

He shouts in command and pushes the barrel at the hostage's head. Vader extinguishes his lightsaber, putting the villain in some form of relief.

But that relief is short lived when Yuri twists her hand, causing rifle to be pulled out of his hands. The villain looked down at his empty hands and back to Vader, seeing him with his hand stretched back. It was at this moment he knew he fucked up.

Villain: Mommy.

Vader uses a powerful force push and the villain is thrown out window, along with the wall surrounding the window to collapse from the force push. The villain screams as he falls down to the street in front of everyone and hits the ground with a hard thud.

Everyone is in shock and they look back up to where the window used to be and they see Vader and his padawan carrying the last hostage.

Endeavor: THERE'S TWO OF THEM?!?!

Endeavor yelled with his jaw dropping down to the floor in shock and anger at the revelations of seeing a person with a purple lightsaber.

Mirko didn't know how to feel about Vader at this point. When they first met, he used mind tricks on her to escape, which kind pissed her off. But he has been cleaning up the streets from the filth of villainy and he has the imagination when it comes to producing results.

The journalists and camera operators point their cameras up and start taking pictures or filming live at the hole with Vader and Yuri. Many of the citizens are in complete shock at how fast and brutal he gets the job now.

Vader takes a step forward through the large opening, but instead of falling from 13 floors to his death, he would levitate up in the air with the majestic sight of his billowing black cape. Everyone's eyes widen at the sight of Vader seemingly flying, leaving many citizens gasping at the sight. Vader looks down at everyone while he begins to slowly descend until his boots touch the ground.

Yuri followed Vader as she held onto the hostage and jumped out of the hole. The fall was fast but began to slow down at a drastic rate until she too had her feet touch the ground at Vader's side.

Vader looks at Yuri and gives her a nod. She deactivates her lightsaber and immediately carries away the hostage to where the paramedics are on standby.

Hawks: Sheesh, take no prisoners much?

Hawks called out with a smug smile on his face. Right after he said that, a loud groan escaped from the villain who had fallen from the building, gaining everyone's attention. The villain had a quirk with an energy shield that saved him from the fall, but it could last for a short amount of time before it dissipated.

Hawks: I take that back.

The villain immediately gets up from the ground and pulls out a pistol from his jacket, pointing it directly at Vader. All the pro heroes got ready to jump in and apprehend the villain, along with the police pointing their guns at the armed villain. Before they can react, the man opens fire on Vader, and what happens next is least expected.

Rather than dodging or deflecting, Vader raises his right hand and somehow deflects all of the bullets with his palm. The pistol suddenly flies out of the villain's hand towards Vader's.

The villain blinks a few times in shock and confusion on what just happened. He nearly pissed himself in front of everyone when Vader crushes the pistol into many pieces with his own hand, fearing for his own life he would do the same to him, or worse. He silently prays to any gods out there to save his ass and not become Swiss cheese from Vader's red plasma blade.

Vader: We would be honored if you would join us.

And right on cue, Piett stands at Vader's side while twirling his handcuffs with a finger. The villain gulps and raises his hands in surrender. Piett approaches the villain and cuffs him. Everyone's jaws hit the floor at Vader's display.

Hawks: Glad he's on our side.

The police forces moved inside the city hall to bring out the rest of the hostages. They were horrified at Vader's handiwork. A rookie rushed to a trash can to vomit his breakfast, due to all of the sliced and diced bodies.

Vader begins to walk away with Yuri at his side as the police move inside the building, not wanting to be apart of the show any longer.

But before they could even leave, they're immediately surrounded by journalists and camera operators taking pictures, filming, or asking the two force users a lot of questions. A shy Yuri hides her face underneath the hood, and Vader lets out a sigh in annoyance from the media vultures harassing him and his Padawan.

Vader twitches a finger underneath his cape and all the cameras, microphones, and other equipment used short circuits and shut down. The media vultures were confused and wondered what happened to their equipment, giving Vader the time to promptly leave.

Naomasa, Piett, and The pro heroes knew exactly what Vader just did. Some of them even snickered.

Mirko: Did he just-?

Piett: Yes he did.

Hawks: Never in my life have I met someone who can be this extra.

Endeavor silently growls at Vader for being the one to carry the whole team to victory.

Eraser Head sighs and rubs his eyes with his hand while muttering to himself.

Eraser Head: This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them.

Once out of view, Vader and Yuri walk towards the mustang that awaits the two of them.

Vader: You've done well for your first mission.

Yuri: Thank you, master.

Before the two can close the distance between them and the car, they hear a small whirring noise from above. Vader and Yuri look up to see a small drone observing them. Vader stretches his hand out and pulls the drone to his palm. Once he grabs it, he reads the side and finds a small familiar logo, followed by the name of the association that owns the drone.

PROPERTY OF THE HERO PUBLIC SAFETY COMMISSION

Vader stares directly at the drone's camera as his grip slowly tightens, he then clenches his hand into a fist and drone crushes into many pieces. He drops whats left of the drone from his hand and leaves it for the Hero Commission to find. He then turns to his Padawan who is surprised by his actions.

Vader: Let's move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
46.3K 836 22
What if Shmi Skywalker never died? What if Anakin Skywalker never turned to the Dark Side? What events do we have the power to change, and what's set...
10.5K 329 57
A Darth Vader Romance Kat I am no one. A shadow. Insignificant. Or at least, that's what I was taught to be. I could not have predicted that it was...
129K 4.1K 36
Anakin Skywalker will not become Darth Vader. Not yet, anyway. Padmé saved him from a lifetime of regret by pulling him out of the fateful battle bet...