Captain Hook's Daughter

By Waterbender09

Killian Jones meet a Agrabian heir and you know what happens after that this is a year or so after Liam died... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

167 9 0
By Waterbender09

Hey guys this is my new story about Captain Hook, don't worry all those captain swan shippers I will put Captain swan, Henry and outlaw queen and all the other characters but for now I'm just putting a disclaimer I do not own anything except for Gabriella, her parents, Adam and his brother and their parents everything else belongs to the writers of Once Upon A Time and Disney.

"Killian we can't be together." Princess Gabriella of Agraba said to the pirate captain as she walked into he quarters. Him close behind.

"Why Gabriella? Why do you say that every time we are together!? I feel like you don't even care about me?" Killian said as he opened a bottle of rum.

Gabriella turned with a sad look on her face as she faced the handsome pirate.

"No Killian, I do I really do it's just that my father wants me to marry soon and give the kingdom the heir that they so need and plus you are leaving tonight." Gabriella said then sat down on Killian's bed. He put his bottle of rum on his mahogany desk and sat down next to the princess. He put his arms around the Agrabian princess and kissed her forehead. They turned to faced each other.

"Don't worry love, in 10 months I'm going to come back for you and when I do, I'm going to march down to the castle and ask your father for your hand in marriage," Killian said as he caressed he left cheek. Gabriella kissed him on the lips and laid her head on his shoulder.

"You promise?"

"Aye lass I promise." He said and kissed her on her lips again.

"I love you." Gabriella said.

"I love you too my Agrabian princess." And they kissed again.

..........................................................................................................
When Gabriella got back home she was summoned to the throne room to meet with her parents. Her mother Lilianna the sultana and her father Sebastian, the sultan.

Gabriella entered the throne room with a smile but that smile was wiped away as soon as she saw the looks on her parents faces.

'Gabriella where was you been all day?! You did not come to dine with us at lunch and you didn't attend your appointment with the royal seamtress so tell me my child, where have you been?" The sultan said.

Gabriella walked into the middle of the room and towards the steps to where her parents thrones were. The room was made of white marble literally everything was made of marble in the throne room. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, the stairs and even the thrones were made of marble. There were huge ceiling to floor windows every second marble wall all the way around and I n the middle of the room was a huge circle in front of the steps that lead to the thrones that was painted red and had the Agrabian crest in the middle of it. There was a mahogany double door that the princess came through and behind the sultan and sultana was a portrait of him, his wife and his daughter.

Gabriella looked more like her mum than her dad. Her fathers brunette hair was cut really short to make sure his hat/ crown didn't fall off. It was white and his outfit matched it. Her mother had long, flowing black hair that reached her waist but was always up in a bun with her red crown sitting just above the bun with a white Gem in the middle. She was wearing a matching dress that stopped at her ankles to show off her gold pointed shoes. On her dress skirt was a gold swirling pattern that Gabriella thought only her mother could pull off. Gabriella was a mirror imagine of her mother except in baggy pants and a top that stop at the top of her ribs and was coloured black with two straps around her arms to hold it in place.

"Briella honey, your father asked you a question and I think it's in his right to know the answer my dear." Her mother said.

"Well if you must know I was with someone." Gabriella said as she stood on the bottom step.

"Was this someone a prince my child?" He father said clearly interested to see if she was with a prince or not.

"I'm 18 father I can make my own decisions and no I wasn't," Gabriella replied. She saw the looks on her parents faces and they were disappointed to know that she wasn't with a prince, she didn't want them to know the truth but they would eventually find out anyway cause she had another thing to tell them. News so big that she didn't even want to tell Killian.

"I was with Killian Jones, mother, father and I love him and I want to marry him."

Her mother looked happy but her father looked very displeased in fact he looked more angry than displeased and Gabriella knew she would get this reaction from her father.

"What? No Gabriella you can't be in love with a pirate it's unnatural, you are supposed marry a prince because you are a princess and next in line for this throne so I am not going to give you and that pirate my blessing for the marriage and you are never to see him again! Understand me!" The sultan said his face so red that it looked like a tomato.

That's when Gabriella got really mad.

"That won't be a problem father, he left after I got into the carriage home but he is coming back for me and we are going to be married no matter what you say or do because I have something that will bind me and him forever and there is nothing you can do about that father because you know why I'm pregnant father and the child is his,"

Gabriella saw the look of horror on her fathers face and the look of disappointment on her mothers face.

"So there father, you can't forbid me for seeing him because in 10 months he will come back and in that month he will find out that he is a father and we will be a family so you will have to let us marry.....for the child's sake." Gabriella finished.

"Gabriella you are going to get rid of that baby and get married to a prince and that is final! You will never see that pirate again because if he sets foot into our borders well I will have not choice but to kill him." He father said. Gabriella didn't realise she was cry until that very moment and was about to retort but then her mother cleared her throat and both their eyes landed on her.

"Sebastian darling let's not be harsh about this, this our daughter and grandchild we are discussing about not a thing, that child will be the future of the kingdom.." He mother started but her father stopped her from saying anymore.

"The future of this Kingdom will not be laid into the hands of that child because that child's father is a pirate and you know what children of pirates grow up into my dear, they grow up to be Pirates!" Her father screamed.

The sultana just shook her head and looked down toward her daughter.

"She didn't tell the pirate though my husband and calm down before you say anything else your head looks like it's about to blow up," her mother replied. Gabriella giggled at her mothers comment and her mother smiled down at her.

"My dear husband let's not think of the kingdom for one second and let's think of our daughter and our grandchild, they are they future generation of this Kingdom and you can never stop that so don't make any harsh decisions and think of something that will make you happy but also will make your daughter happy and that would be for her to not kill her baby." Her mother finished, then she walked down the stairs to her daughter and hugged her. They hugged for a couple of seconds then stood side by side and looked up at the sultan. For a couple of moments the sultan didn't speak and when he did finally decide to speak, he was already calm.

"Alright then, I'm calm my wife. Gabriella, my daughter, I have proposition for you something that will be beneficial for the both of us and this Kingdom. I will let you have that baby but you will marry a prince of my choosing and when the pirate comes back you must leave the baby at his doorstep for him to care for, it was his mistake so he must pay the consequences, that is my terms take it or leave it."

Gabriella stopped crying and walked up the steps with her mother by her side to her father. The look on his face was very serious.

"Honey," her mother whispered to her as they walked up the steps together.

"You don't have to do this you know if you don't want to."

"Mother if this is what I must do for me, my baby, Killian and the kingdom then this is the best thing for all of us." Gabriella whispered back. They were in front of her father now and she had already decided on what to do.

"Father, as much as this hurts to say I agree to your terms, my child will be given to its father as soon as he comes back, I will marry to make you happy but that doesn't mean I will produce an heir with my husband. So that means that when my child is 18 I want he or she to come back to Agraba and become the sultan or the sultana. Now do we have a deal father?" She held out her hand for him to shake it. Gabriella knew her father disliked the idea of a pirate in charge after he was gone but it was not his decision because the kingdom would be hers after that.

"Alright my child deal." And they shook hands.

...........................................................................................

One month after that Gabriella got married to a son of a neighbouring kingdom called Costa Luna. He was the youngest of two and his name was Adam. He was a shaggy haired brunette and 6 feet tall, always wearing what he wants. His older brother Ethan, the heir to the throne of Costa Luna has told his sister-in-law that Adam liked to do what he wanted but if he loved you and you didn't want him to do something bad he wouldn't do it.

They got married in front of the kingdom and it was a grand celebration, not to go into too much detail but the sultan was happy for his daughter, her mother cried, her brother-in-law was happy and the in-laws were excited to have a daughter finally because they have always wanted a daughter but didn't have one.

Adam was told that the princess was pregnant to another man but he was fine with it because he would treat the child as his own.

............................................................................

5 months have pasted the princess was getting bigger by the month. At the 3 month mark the sultan and queen made sure that their daughter was not allowed to leave the castle because she was already showing. Her father did not want the kingdom to be excited about the heir that they weren't going to keep.

During those 5 months Adam was falling in love with her. He told Gabriella this when he realised he was in denial and realised he was in love with her. Gabriella didn't tell him she was in love with him too because she knew she would always truly love Killian Jones, her pirate lover.

....................................................................................

A loud scream came from the prince and princess' room that night, he mother and father rushed in and her husband called the nurse in because it was time. It was time to have the baby.

As Adam ran out to get the nurse, her mother and father knelt by her side, her mother kneeling on the floor next to her and her father on the other side propping her up on one of the pillows and letting her squeeze his right hand.

"Mother!! It hurts so much! Mummy!" Gabriella screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I know baby, I know. It's okay, mummy's here for you and daddy." She said as calmly as possible. In truth they were all excited except her father of course because he knew that tomorrow was the start of the tenth month and the pirate would come back and that will be the day his daughters heart would be broken.

The nurse and Adam finally came up. Adam holding a huge bucket of water, the nurse with a whole lot of towels.

"Miss Merida, help her, help my child give birth to this baby." The sultan said to the woman.

"With pleasure sire, but could you leave the room my queen and sire," she said but Gabriella interrupted with a scream and shouted words that were inaudible to the human ears so she tried again.

"I said can my mother stay with me please!" She said as she stifled a groan.

"But of course your majesty." She said. Merida ushered the king out and Adam took his place on the other side sitting down holding his right hand out for her to squeeze. She latched onto his hand while the nurse got everything ready.

Merida gave the queen a towel drenched in water to put to the pregnant woman's forehead and positioned a couple more towels under Gabriella's legs that were bent.

"Okay your majesty when a say you need to push okay so 1,2,3 push!"

"Urgh!!!! Ah!!!!"

Gabriella was gasping for air and squeezing the crap out of her husbands hand with her mother wiping her face over to get the sweat off.

"One more push!"

"Ah!!!! Urgh!!! Ah!!!"

She collapsed against the pillows once more.

"One last push your majesty, 1,2,3 push!"

"Urgh!!! Ah!!! Oh!!!"

Then the pain stopped and inside of hearing screaming you heard the sound of a baby crying.

"It's a girl your majesty." Merida said as she held up the baby and wrapped it in a towel and gave it to Gabriella.

"Honey I will tell your father the news." Her mother said. She kissed her daughters forehead and then left the room.

Adam walked around to the other side to replace the queen and he put his hand on the baby's head gently and kissed her.

"Gabby, what are you going to name her?" Adam asked. Gabriella's eyes hasn't left her daughters face until this moment.

"Jasmine, her name is Jasmine." And the baby's eyelids opened to reveal chocolate brown eyes that resemble her mother's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 818 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
88.3K 1.7K 34
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ...
435K 29.8K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...