Mafia Stepbrothers | BTS FF

By diya17072006

Mafia Stepbrothers BTS FF A girl named y/n is a cold girl who hides many secrets within herself! what will... More

Introduction
Instructions
Trailer
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
An Insight of me
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (wedding day-part 1)
Chapter 11 (wedding day- part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

1.8K 50 18
By diya17072006

AT HOME~~~

7:00 pm~~~

BTS POV

(Author: This was the time when y/n was in the bar and all the BTS members already got home before her)

We reached home before y/n, we thought that y/n will be back before us but guess what she is not even here!

Jimin: where is this bitch now?

J-hope: why asking? Are you worried for her?

Jimin: Oh Hyung Please No! Just No!
Me and worried and that too for her! This is something next to impossible!

Taehyung: yeah hyung, Did you forgot that he hates y/n more than anything in this world...
He probably won't even care if she is dying somewhere right now!

Jungkook: That's Cruel! Really cruel!

Taehyung: she deserves this cruelty!

Namjoon: I'm just so done with you all!
(He said rolling his eyes)

Jin: Me too! I sometimes think to disown you all!
(He said agreeing to Namjoon)

J-hope: Guys Listen up!
Even I don't like her and no one does but if something happens to her then it would cause us to land into a very big problem where we don't even belong!

Suga: I'm Outta here, going to take some rest, if you find her then let me also know!

Jin: hey you brat! Just stop right there! where you are going!
You are gonna help us find her and so don't even dare to move from your place!

Suga: Ahhh hyung!
(He said whining)

Jin: Don't whine like that infront of me!
You look like an ugly sac of potato.

Suga: Aahhh Fine! But would you mind telling me where the fuck will she be!

J-hope: hyung try tracking her Device!

Suga: yeah that I can do! Give me a sec, let's go to my room!

Suga tried a lot to track y/n's device but was not able to do so!

Suga: I'm not able to track her device!

Jin: are you being serious right now! You and not able to track someone's phone is next to impossible!

Jimin: hyung! It's not next to impossible but impossible itself!

Namjoon: Hyung you are one of the best hackers in the whole of Asia and you are not able to track someone's device is something really absurd for me!

Taehyung: Try again hyung maybe you are doing something wrong?

Jungkook: yes Hyung try tracking it again!

Suga: Just shut up you all!
I've tried it 100 of times and still it's not showing the location...
I just don't know why!
Ig y/n is at somewhere underground or basement area where it is really hard to track the Device!

Jin: Maybe her device is switched off that's why You are not able to track her!

Suga: No that can't be possible as I'm able to get the signals from y/n's phone but just not able to track the device so that it actually shows where exactly she is right now!

Jimin: hyung I'm really tired now! I'm going to sleep, will talk to you afterwards!

Suga: wait Jimin! You didn't do anything to her right-
(He asked Jimin being suspicious of him)

Everyone stared at Jimin as if he was the one who have done something to y/n! God knows what!

Jimin: Woah! Chill! Calm down! You guys... How can you be doubtful of me! I'm the poor little soul!

Suga: Oh Just shut up and tell are you the one behind all this?

Jimin:Hyung I swear! I do hate her but I'll not do something to her behind your back!

Namjoon: But if you've not done anything than who has done it? And why the fuck are we not able to get her location!

Suga: God knows how is that even fucking possible!

When all these 7 were still discussing about y/n.

Bell rang

And

Y/n came home exactly at 8 pm

Hearing the bell All the boys including Mr.kim and y/n's mom came downstairs!

Y/n's mom: where were you? And why are you so late from school?
(She questioned her daughter who didn't directly came back home after her school)

Y/n: Uhm actually mom I was at my "FRIEND'S HOUSE"!

Y/n's mom: may I know the name of that friend of yours!!!

Suga: yes and even the location of your FRIENDS HOUSE!!

Y/n: I don't think It's important to tell you that!

Y/n's mom: Is this a way how you talk to your elder brother! Say sorry to him right now!!
(She said eyeing to her daughter)

Y/n: but mom-

Y/n's mom: say sorry to him right now!

Y/n: Sorry!
(She said in a plain voice)

Y/n's mom: now tell where exactly you were?

Y/n: please leave it mom, I'm sorry. I promise from now onwards I'll not be that late.

Y/n's mom: But-

Mr.Kim: Aish! It's ok honey... She told that she will not be that late from now onwards. It's ok just leave her!
Darling you go to your room and rest for some time!

Y/n: thank you dad!

Mr.Kim: No thank you and no sorry between father and daughter, y/n!

Y/n: oh yeah!

Mr.Kim: ok now go to your room.

y/n directly went to her room to sleep while BTS just kept standing there not understanding what exactly was the situation!

They were sure something was really fishy but didn't know what it was!

All 7 of them went to suga's room to discuss somethings which were still not clear!

Y/n's mom: why did you save her?

Mr.Kim: it's ok baby, let her adjust to the surroundings first, I'm sure she'll understand everything in just a span of time!

Y/n's mom: hmm fine then!

Mr.Kim: now let's go to our room! I want to discuss about our upcoming projects with you!

IN SUGA'S ROOM

Suga: if y/n was at her friends house then why the fuck was I not able to track her!

Jungkook: Maybe her friends house is in the basement or that's why suga hyung's device wasn't able to catch the frequency of y/n's phone!

Suga: Have you lost your last two braincells?

Jungkook: atleast I have 2!!!!
(Oooooooo! Jungkook's savage moment)

Suga: You brat! Do you want a nice beating?!

Jungkook: But I didn't do anything hyung! I'm still an innocent little baby boy!

Suga: You bitch-

That was it. Jin lost it! He bursted out rapping at the highest speed he could.

Jin: HEY STOBBBB! WHY YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING OVER SUCH A STUPID TOPIC WHEN OUR ACTUAL PROBLEM IS SOMETHING ELSE! DO YOU BOTH NEED SOME BEATINGS OR WHAT! HUH! NOW WHY THE FUCK YOU BOTH ARE SILENT! NOW SPEAK!!
(he said starting his rap)

We all were discussing about this matter but our maid interrupted us!

Maid: sir please come to the dining hall for dinner!

Namjoon: sure we are coming!

J-hope: let's just go and eat for now! We'll discuss about this matter later on!

Suga: Ig you're correct.

All of them came to the dining area including Y/N's mom and Mr.Kim...

Soon after them y/n also came to the dining area...

Jimin: come here y/n! Sit with me!
(He said smirking)

Y/n knew something was definitely wrong over here but still she went besides Jimin to sit with him.

When y/n was just about to sit on the chair, Jimin pulled it back thinking y/n will fall down and pretty much hurt herself really bad!

But guess what y/n was already aware of all these tricks and didn't fall for Jimin instead she pulled the chair back towards her and then sat on it!

Y/n: that was a very cheap trick of yours!
(She said whispering to Jimin)

Jimin scoffed hearing y/n!

Mr.Kim: ok ok kids! Now I want all your attention over here! So see me and your mom are going to Dubai tomorrow for some personal reasons! For meetings and some more things!

Y/n's mom: and we all will be gone for a month or so!
You all will be staying alone so please do take care of each other!

Taehyung and Jimin smirked thinking that they'll be alone in the house with y/n!

Now I'll teach her a good lesson!... Taehyung thought!

AFTER SOMETIME~~~

All of them were finished by their dinner now! And Afterwards went to their rooms to sleep!

IN Y/N'S ROOM~~~

Y/n and her mother were discussing something and It was almost 2 in the night!!

Y/n's mom: Ok till now everything's going according to our plan!! And that's great!!

Y/n: yeah everything is going as we planned but still you need to be careful ok??

Y/n's mom: sure my baby!! Don't worry about me... You worry about yourself!!

Y/n: I'll be fine mom! Promise!

Y/n's mom: ok so darling listen up... I'll be guiding you from Dubai what your next steps should be and then you'll work accordingly!
Don't do anything against my orders!!
Remember we've to play the game from both the sides

Y/n: yes mom! I know don't worry!! Everything will be just fine!!

Y/n's mom: That's what I expect from you my baby!! I promise you, soon we all will be out of this mess and the one who'll pay the price is the TITANS themselves!!
(She said patting y/n's head)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
😈A cliffhanger 😈
I love giving you all cliffhangers, now think what is the actual meaning behind y/n's mom's words?

What is going to happen?

Is something bad going to happen or much more than that which BTS aren't aware of?

Stay tuned to find out all the answers to these questions!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Authors note:
Hey guys
How are you all?
I hope you all are fit and fine in your lives! 

Firstly, If you guys are not understanding the plot of the story then it's absolutely fine!
Everything may seem really jumbled now but have some patience my beautiful readers. Just sit back and relax, you all soon will understand what actually is happening in the story!
This story is going to take you through a roller coaster ride of every reactions possible!

Third, if there are any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes then I'm sorry for it in advance!
Nowadays I've been writing stories in a hurry so mistakes will happen!

Fourth, I don't know if you all are liking my stories or not! I'm doubtful of myself. I think maybe I'm lacking somewhere!
If you guys think this way then please feel free to point out my mistakes!

Fifth, Note all the minute-minute things in the story, every part and every sentence holds a deep inner meaning in this story!
As I've already mentioned that this is a dark story with a dark concept and to actually understand this story from inside... You all need to focus on every minute detail possible!

Sixth, this is it!
Thank you once again beautiful army's.
I will love you all and BTS throughout my life coz you all changed me! And I'll be forever grateful for that!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love you all

Bye bye
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you guys for 6k+ reads!!!
I'm freaking right now!!
Thank you everyone!
Thank you my sweet army bears!🐻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 427 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
382K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
30.8K 818 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...
104K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...