My Mistake || Scaramouche x Y...

By bambamloser

You've been training in order to join the fatui, you thought it would just be work nothing more how wrong you... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Keeping Eye
Chapter 4: Day Out
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: A Date
Part 7: Punishment
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: Showers
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 10: Stars
Chapter 11: BFFS
Chapter 12: Sleepover
Chapter 13: Naptime
Chapter 14: Another Trip
Nom
Halloween Special !!!
Chapter 16: Suprise!!
Chapter 17: Yes
Chapter 18: Last Night

Chapter 15: Moons

1K 25 201
By bambamloser

We kept walking our hands entwined. His hands were surprisingly soft. Occasionally he'd do this thing where he'd move is thumb along my hand. Whenever he did that, I felt nice. My stomach would fill with stupid butterflies. Once we made it to Liyue, he let go.

I wish he didn't, I loved his hands. Seeing the Liyue streets reminded of a certain ginger man. I hoped we wouldn't run into him considering what happened last time. I looked at the sky once more and it was an orange color, the blue fading away. My gaze changed from the sky to Scara who cleared his throat.

"Alright, before it get dark we will go to the stores to get our outfits." Scara said rushing off to the first store. I quickly followed him, not wanting to get lost.

Our first stop was a tailor. It was very very expensive shop. I mean you could tell by the quality of suits. I sat on a little seat the entire time while the Harbinger went about trying on different suits. The seat I was on was located near a window, so I'd look out sometimes.

When I was looking out the window, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Scaramouche. In a suit.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

The suit was a dark purple color with a black tie. He looked hot in it, that's all I can say really.

"You look very handsome Scaramouche." I told him, giving him a smile. He smiled back at me.

He changed back into his normal attire, with his hat of course and went to pay.

"Now let's go get your outfit." He said dragging me by my arm.

Next we went to a dress shop, it was right across from the tailor. When we walked in my eyes widened.

"Are you okay??" Scaramouche asked.

"Y- yeah, I've just never seen such beautiful dresses before." I told him.

"Well pick whichever one you like." He said while walking to a seat.

After a lot of careful thinking, I decided on this purple dress to match his suit. I went to the changing room and put the dress on. Wow...I looked nice. I decided to go show Scara, so I got out and went to the seat.

"Scara do you like my dress?" I asked him.

"Eh it's okay." He said.

"Oh alright." I said a little hurt.

As I was walking back, I heard him get up. When I turned around to face him. All of a sudden he wrapped his arms around me, embracing me in a hug.

"Y/ N, I was playing you look very beautiful." He said still giving me a hug.

I thanked him, to which he let go. After I put on my normal clothes, I picked up the dress and looked at the price tag. Fuck thats a lot of mora, maybe I could take out a loan or something, I thought to myself while walking to the register. Before I had the chance to ask any questions Scara paid for me. What the hell.

"Thank you Scaramouche." I thanked him, I was so grateful he paid for me.

"Anything for you." He said giving me a smile. I felt myself smile back.

"Aww you guys make such a cute couple." The employee at the register said.

"We aren't a couple." Scaramocuhe said quickly.

Damn that was a quick response, but I was gonna say the same thing. After Scara's answer the employee apologized and we left the store.

Then we went to a shoe store to buy shoes. He got fancy dress shoes and I got short heels. It was a quick stop.

"Y/N do you want to go to the hotel first or eat something?" Scara asked. I was a little surprised he was asking about my opinion considering he never does.

"Uhhh let's go to the hotel please, I don't wanna have to carry around these bags. Also the stuff inside could get damaged." I told him.

He agreed and we went to the same hotel as last time. I couldn't remember if it was the same room. Once the receptionist gave us the card key to get in we walked to the room and entered.

"You didn't want two bedrooms this time?" I asked.

"Well I know how much you like sleeping with me and we've slept together before so yeah. Along with that, not spending mora on hotel rooms gives us a bigger budget for clothing." He explained to me.

"I don't like sleeping with you Scaramouche." I told him.

"Stop lying to yourself." He said while placing his bag on the table.

I followed him and observed the room. It was a similar layout to the previous one. I looked out the window and noticed the sun was close to setting.

"Hey Scara wanna watch the sunset with me?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Sure." He responded.

We then raced to the rooftop, he beat me.

"You're so slow Y/N" he said giggling.

"Shut up, I'm not THAT slow." I protested.

The view from the rooftop was beyond my expectations. The city was beautiful and the lighting was amazing. Everything about this spot was perfect.

Me and Scara sat down together, both silent as we watched the sunset. The glowing beams fading off. And just like the that the sun was no longer in our view. We stayed to watch the moon become more and more visible which each passing second.

"Wanna go get food now?" I asked the Harbinger.

He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head.

Right before I was going to go inside I heard him call out my name.

"Y/N wait!" Scara said.

"Yes sir?" I asked him, walking closer to him.

"I um have something for you." Scaramouche said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little box. When he opened it there was a beautiful moon shaped necklace.

"I saw this at the dress shop and I thought it would look nice on you." He said.

"It's gorgeous Scara. Thank you so much." I said, I wanted to kiss him then and there. I'm not sure why but I wanted to.

"Would you like me to put it on you?" He asked to which I nodded and turned around. He clipped it on and I admired it.

He looked at me with the necklace on and smiled, his smile was beautiful.

I thanked at least a hundred more times and gave him a hug. We started to walk down the stairs together, side by side.

"You know the moon reminds me of you" He said.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"Well I find the moon to be extremely beautiful and comforting and that's also what you are." Scara said.

My mind went blank. I didn't know how to respond. No one had ever compared me like that to something. My parents would usually just compare me to other who were better. Friends complimented me but not like this.

I didn't respond until we reached the bottom of the stairs. I didn't know what to do, so I hugged him again. The more I thought about his words, the more I felt tears brewing in my eyelids. Why am I crying? He wasn't mean. He wasn't rude. He was nice.

I didn't move from hugging him, I just stayed there. Eventually he asked, "Y/N are you okay?"

I pulled away from the hug and whipped my little tears away.

"Why are you crying?" Scaramouche asked, concern in his voice.

"Because of what you said, it was so nice. Thank you for that." I told him.

"That was the corniest shit I've ever said and you LIKED it?!" The Harbinger questioned.

"YES IT WAS NICE OKAY" I responded back.

"Whatever you better enjoy it cause that's the last time I'm saying corny ass shit like that. Got it?" Scaramouche said.

"Yes sir." I said.

I heard the Harbinger let out a sigh.

"Y/N you can stop with the sir nonsense when we're alone. Let's be honest Im more than just your boss." He said continuing the journey to get food.

I'm simply nodded not even bothering to question what we were.

"So anything in particular you wanna eat Y/N?" Scaramouche asked.

"Nope not really, you?" I told him.

"No, wanna go to a restaurant?" He asked.

"Sure!!" I said excitedly.

We went to this restaurant which was highly rated, it wasn't the restaurant I had gone with Childe however. The place felt very fancy and exquisite. I felt that I was underdressed, me being in my work attire and all.

Once me and Scara sat down I looked at the menu. There was so many good options.

"Hmmm, do you have any recommendations Scara?" I asked hoping he'd have an answer. 

"Well I'm getting the Jueyun Gouba, you could get that as well." The Harbinger stated. 

"Alright thank you!" I said cheerfully. 

Once our waiter came about, he asked what we were going to have. Scara ordered for both of us, since we were getting the same thing. Then the waiter left leaving me and Scara alone. 

Fuck what do we talk about, I thought to myself. Um I'll ask him how his day was when I wasn't with him. As I was about to speak I heard him ask me something. 

"So Y/N do you enjoy working for the Fatui?" he asked me while tapping the table softly. 

"Um yeah, its cool. I mean working with you is amazing so, yeah." I said. He simply smiled at my response and I smiled back. 

"How was your day when I wasn't with you?" I asked. 

"It was hell. There was so much paperwork to do, and I had to get it done since we had to leave. Also since you weren't there I couldn't make you do it, or even talk to you. So yeah it was shit." he said. 

Before I could say anything, our food arrived. It kinda saved me since I didn't really know what to say. 

"Wow this looks really good!" I said, amazed at how delicious the food looked and smelled. We both had water to drink along with the same dish. 

After we finished eating, Scara left some Mora along with a tip and we left. 

"Did you enjoy it Y/N?" The harbinger asked while walking next to me. 

I nodded my head, it was easily the best food I've ever eaten. 

"Do you wanna head back to the hotel or do you wanna go somewhere else?" He asked. 

"Um I'm not really sure, you can choose." I told him.

"Lets start heading back, its kinda a long walk you know." He told me. 

"Alright!" I said happily following him. 

Despite it being night, the streets were empty barely anyone was out. We kept walking and at some point once again our hands intertwined. It's sort of like a pattern, us holding hands.

Finally we made it to the room, I don't exactly remember at what point, but as we were walking I felt myself becoming more and more tired with each second. 

"I'm going to shower Scara." I said while grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom. 

The shower felt so nice. The warm water was soothing and extremely relaxing. I could've fallen asleep right there. I took like a 20 minute shower, making sure I was clean and such. 

Once I dried myself and got dressed and stepped out and saw Scara sitting on a chair that was in the corner. 

"Finally, now I can go." He said quickly gathering whatever he needs and stepping in the bathroom. 

I lied down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I should've brought a book or something. Dammit. At some point I zoned out and what got me out of my daze and a pillow being thrown at me. 

I heard Scara laugh and immediately sat up. 

"Asshole." I mumbled under my breathe. Wait when did he get out of the shower. Shit was I zoned out for that long. 

Scaramouche sat next to me on the bed. 

"Y/N can I tell you something?" He asked looking at me. 

"Sure" I responded. Who was I to deny him? 

"Im really happy to have meet you, I never thought someone would stay by me for so long." he said still looking at me. 

"I'll never leave you Scaramouche." I said looking at his eyes. It was true. I would never leave him, even if I was forced to leave, I don't think I would. 

His eyes sorta of watered a bit. But I never saw tears come out. 

"Can I kiss you Y?N" He asked, in such a soft voice.

I nodded and our lips connected. Although we had kissed before this one was different. It was a kiss powered by love. 

((Im back. The one and only @reigensbbg made me update. everyone say thanks. sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. remember to stay hydrated, eat a little, and get some rest. love you and thanks for reading !!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 3.3K 10
Truth be told, Scaramouche had watched the entire thing happen from inside the bank. Originally, he was just going to watch for his amusement, but he...
9.1K 316 19
𓆩⟡𓆪 𝒀/𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑭𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒚𝒗𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏�...
390K 11.8K 32
>"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Fatui Harbingers usually never get along, ever. Inc...
5.6M 181K 46
As a member of the Fatui military, it is extremely important to follow the rules of your superiors. Betraying them would be similar to a death senten...