Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Getaway Trip?

352 15 0
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

I am finally a free man. How does it feel being one? It actually feels awesome and now i don't have to worry about being known as a murderer or anything else that has to do with criminal things even though I am one.

I'm glad that my dad chose Amu to represent me and I'm also glad that she found the mole even though she never expected to help us in that way. I must do something nice for her to show some appreciation and hopefully that time my ban will be over because the starvation is killing me.

I can't believe she is denying me access to her punani. I know I might have hurt her to the point of her skipping work but she wants me to survive two weeks without it. Maybe if it wasn't the best I wouldn't mind but hers is heaven. Hence the guys she dated enjoyed it and one took it as far as recording.

I do feel the guilt the more time I spend with her. Everyday I am riddled with guilt and i try my best to ignore it but everytime she laughs or smiles I realise that all of this is fake and that I'm using her for my own good. I always tell myself that I'm doing it for my family everytime I feel this guilt inside of me. I just wish the circumstances were different though.

And then there is the likes of Kuhlekonke who might be jealous of my close relationship with Amu. I don't understand what she gave these guys but I also want it for my future women that i might love with my heart because i chose them myself. I honestly don't care about the little jealousy going on because he is the least of my problems.

Now that this case is over we have to watch and see what the Mngomezulu's are going to bring to the table. I don't know how they going to come up with a plan to attack us but surely they coming up with something smart.

I'm glad that now we have a plan in motion for the Mngomezulu's so me dating Amu doesn't sound like a bad idea after all. We just need to execute it perfectly and then put this thing behind us and move on with our lives. The casualties part scares me the most because I think I'm scared of losing her...I'm spewing nonsense now let me stop thinking.

"Whatever you thinking about must be serious if you ignore us like this." says Sbongakonke. "Yeah it is serious so let me continue thinking in peace." I say.

I need to find a way to get rid of Siyanda. I'll take Amu's advice and wait for probably three to four months until the case dies down and then i shall get her, her brother and that lawyer and that witness in court. I'm planning to assassinate Siyanda and torture the brother because he told lies about me. The best part is that I no longer have to pretend with Siyanda.

"Hawu Sthembiso are you literally going to ignore us?" asks ma. "I did say i would like to continue thinking in peace." I say. "I didn't know you meant literally." "How does it feel being free?" asks dad. "It feels nice. The weight has been lifted off my shoulder."

"We have to go out to a restuarant tonight." says ma. "I want to change first before we go out." I say. "Drop us off at Sthembiso's house we will get ready there and we will meet you at the restuarant." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"We still going on that vacation you promised right?" I ask. "Yes we are. I can book a hotel tonight and your dad can get the jet ready for tomorrow morning. We will leave tomorrow and come back on Monday night." says ma. "We going on vacation?" asks Siphelele.

"Yes we are. To celebrate your brother's freedom." says ma. "Where we going?" asks Siphelele. "We going to Cuba." "Perfect. I can meet some Mexicans and make some cute babies." "And at least you can drop out of school cause babies need your attention all the time." says dad.

"Just kidding. One night won't hurt. I want to try some international things." says Siphelele and we laugh. "So when we get back from the restuarant you must pack your bags and prepare for the flight." says ma and we nod.

We get to my place and get out off the car. We get inside the house and i go straight to my bathroom and take a shower. This is me getting some sort of cleansing from the comfort of my own home. I'm really happy that I'm a free man. Now I'll be careful who I let my guard down too cause i wouldn't want to make the same mistake I did now cause next time I won't be this lucky.

I get out of the shower and lotion my body. I go in my closet and look for something decent to wear. I decide to wear chino pants with a black polarneck and black Nike airs. I go downstairs and i find my brothers watching soccer.

I don't get what's the big obsession about soccer. Its nice don't get me wrong but once you start having a full blown out fight because a person isn't supporting a certain team you just bore me to death I prefer cricket over soccer. "I'm done." I say.

"Were you spending time with someone upstairs?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "No i took a shower. Why would you think that." I ask. "You took forever. Can we go now?" "Yeah just ask umah for the location." "Whose driving?" asks Siphelele.  "The person that hardly gets drunk in the club." "Sbongakonke you will be our chauffeur for tonight."

"You guys take my sobriety for granted." says Sbongakonke. "No we don't. We actually appreciate it cause we can count on you to bring us back home tonight." I say. "Cause some of us are gonna get wasted and drunk." says Siphelele. "Why would you get drunk at a restuarant?" "Cause we going to the club after that." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"You such a slow learner my brother." says Siphelele. "So Sthembiso you want to go to the club?" asks Sbongakonke. "Of course i do. I'm celebrating my freedom and the fact that we preparing a funeral before an actual funeral happens." I say and we chuckle. "Well let's turn up." "Just make sure you keep it safe we need a driver." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

He rolls his eyes and we laugh. "Lets go then." I say. We stand up and walk to the car and get inside. I shuffle my playlist and the song Sex sounds by Lil Tjay starts playing. "Somebody is thinking about a certain somebody right now." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"I wonder who that person could be." I say. "Her name starts with A and ends with an I and she is our enemy or should i say our dad's enemy cause we ain't beefing with them he is." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "I'm not thinking about her." "Yes you are. Why when you shuffle the playlist this song plays." "I don't know."

"Sthembiso put Last Last by Burna Boy so we can end this conversation soze sibulalwe into engekho. You know how defensive he gets about her SimphiweyiNkosi ziphathe kahle." says Sbongakonke. (we will get killed for nothing...behave yourself.) "Sbongakonke ukhuluma umbhedo phela." I say and they snicker and i roll my eyes. (talking nonsense.)

We get to the restuarant and we go inside. The waitress takes us to a secluded area which is a good thing cause i know the public wants to hear what i have to say. "Would you like anything to drink?" she asks. "Can we have an ice bucket of Castle Lite." says SimphiweyiNkosi. She nods and leaves.

"I'm surprised that she didn't flirt with anyone of us." says Siphelele. "You like it when ladies throw themselves onto you then you gonna name call them at the end of the day." I say. "I'm not name calling I'm stating facts. There is a huge difference between the two and we need to establish that very quickly."

I chuckle. "Yeah right." I say. "Okay let's talk about the war planning." says Siphelele. "What about it?" "Initially it was going to be a surprise birthday party for dad but Sthembiso thought that we can attack them there." "You wanted to become the favourite child." says Sbongakonke. "The exact same thing I told him when he suggested this idea." I say.

"Where do you get this narrative though that I become the favourite child if I throw them a surprise party." says Siphelele. "Because dad will ask us questions of why we didn't think about it and so forth." says Sbongakonke. "That guy will suffer from a stroke he doesn't like surprises." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "That's why I thought that we should attack that day so he doesn't die because of a stroke."

"So then maybe we can rent out a place for that day and then we hire a interior designer that will decorate the place and do all the things that are needed at the party." says Siphelele. "You can be in charge of the designing." I say. "And then we focus on the actual planning and get the men and guns ready for that day." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Okay I think we set then." says Siphelele. "What information will you get out of her?" asks Sbongakonke. "What her dad does and all that. I don't know I shall see when time goes on what I ask her." I answer and he nods.

I see them coming in looking cute. At least umah chose a lookable guy. "You guys came early." she says. "Nobody here is planning to have a child." says SimphiweyiNkosi and we laugh. "Who is planning a child?" "At the rate that you going I think Siphelele might need to change his name to Asphelelanga." We laugh and dad rolls his eyes.

She rolls her eyes. "Have you ordered yet?" she asks. "We just ordered drinks. We were waiting for you guys." says Sbongakonke. "What a kind gesture." "It's a once in a while thing so you better enjoy it while it lasts." The waitress comes back with the bucket and we thank her.

She takes our orders and leaves. "Are you guys going to go somewhere after this?" she asks. "Yes we are. We going to the club for the night is still young." says Siphelele. "And our very lovely chauffeur said he shall accompany us home should we get drunk." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Don't let these ones play you." says ma. "It's hard when you have a good heart and you see it as helping people kanti you only hurting yourself." says Sbongakonke. "Hai ke nawe wakhuluma ngathi its an everyday thing when its not." I say and we laugh. (You talking about it as if its an everyday thing when it's not.)

The food comes and we thank the waitress. "Can I say a two second speech before we eat." says dad. "We listening." I say. "I'm glad that now you a free man and we can put all of this behind us. Whatever obstacle that comes your way you always come out stronger than before and for that I'm happy. Enjoy your freedom cause there is more obstacles that are going to come."

"What a nice speech." I say. "Now you can eat as much as you want." he says and we dig in. We continue having nice conversations and also plan the war properly and we order dessert too. After eating we leave our parents to cover the bill and we drive to the club.

We get inside and the song Wobble  by Chris Brown ft G-eazy and Nicki Minaj is playing. "I like the vibe already. Let me go look for my future wife in the crowd." says Siphelele and we laugh.

We walk to the VIP section and order our drinks. Tonight I'm going to drink like there is no tomorrow. They bring our drinks and we do a toast.

"This is a toast to Sthembiso being a free man. We are glad we won't have a bantiti as a brother and that i don't have to visit you in jail. Continue living life as you were before being arrested for there are tough times coming after this but I know we will make it cause singabo Hlase tina." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Siyazibasela sizcishele phela thina." We say together and click our glasses.

Cheers to being a free man..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.3K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
10.4K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
65.5K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...