THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY SAID, c...

By eunoiamind

"Demetri shush! I'm concentrating." "On what... More

SYMPATHIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
season 5 intro
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37. holiday special

32

424 22 4
By eunoiamind

"You guys ready?" Eileen asked, walking up to Sam and Eli. Eli nodded, stretching his arms while Sam took a deep breath, slowly nodding. Kenny had yelled at Robby, storming up to him as Anthony walked away.

"There she is!" She heard Demetri from behind her. Eileen smiled as the two wrapped an arm around one another. The senseis walked up to the judges, consulting before it began.

"Time to begin." The judge announced. Robby and Eli fist-bumped and Eileen fist-bumping him afterward. "Eli Moskowitz and Kenny Payne, please take the mat."

Kenny walked on, a menacing look on his face. Eli hopped on like he usually did, getting one last fist bump from Demetri before walking to him.

"Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow. Ready? Fight!" They got into fighting stances before it started. Kenny quickly attempted to kick him, but Eli moved out of the way before he could. Kenny started to swing at him, Eli using the waxing on and off method to block them before Kenny managed to kick him in the rib cage.

"Point. One-Zero, Payne." The referee announced. Cobra Kai cheered, all except for one, Tory. Eileen took notice of it.

"Ready? Fight!" Kenny attempted to kick again, Eli blocking it all three times. Kenny attempted to punch and kick, but Eli shoved him away. Eli jumped and kicked him.

"Yes!" Johnny attempted to cheer.

"Out of bounds!" The referee yelled. "No point."

"What?" Eileen gapped out loud. "Bull!"

"Come on, ref, that's horseshit. He made contact in bounds!" Johnny yelled.

"No point. Back on the line." The referee looked at Johnny with a look. Eileen shook her head but Demetri squeezed her hand, knowing it was a lost cause. "Ready? Fight!"

Kenny kicked thrice again, and Eli blocked every attempted hit. Eli went to hit but Kenny blocked them before going to kick him again. When Eli went to kick one final time, Kenny grabbed a hold of his leg hitting it.

"Illegal hit! Turn and Kneel." The referee called.

"Warning? He should be disqualified!" Daniel now yelled out.

"What the hell is going on?" Eileen asked out loud. Robby shrugged, also upset. Demetri just shook his head in annoyance at the ref.
Eli talked to them before heading back to his spot.

"Ready? Fight!" Kenny got into a different position before slamming his fist into Eli's chest, causing him to fall. "Point! Two-Zero, Payne."

Eileen was confused when Hawk didn't get up. But she recognized the look he had on his face. He could barely breathe. She hated that look. She started to breathe heavily, her body taking a step back without realizing it.

"That's a forfeit. Winner, Payne!" The referee announced.

"Eileen?" Demetri asked, her eyes finally noticing him and Robby looking at her with concern.

"I need a second." She managed to get out, swiftly walking out of the room to outside.
Eileen took a deep breath as she crouched down against the brick wall once she made it.

"Eileen-san?" She heard Chosen call for her.

"Hey." She breathed out, looking at him.

"What happened? Did one of them do something?" Chosen asked as he walked up next to her.

"No. I just, couldn't be in there after Hawk got hit. It made me panic, I don't know why but it did." Eileen explained, looking down at her shoes.

"Hawk reminded you of you?" Chosen asked, Eileen nodding. "There is something that bothers you. I've seen it in you recently when fighting. You troubled."

"Yeah, I guess I am." Eileen hesitantly agreed.

"You must release anger, or it make you worse," Chosen explained to her. He went to head back before Eileen turned to him.

"Can you teach me how to disarm someone? Specifically, someone who has a knife. I think that will help release anger." Eileen asked him. Chosen nodded, handing Eileen a pen. Chosen then grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her, making her drop the pen.

"Twist arm, make painful so attacker drops the weapon." He explained. Eileen nodded as he picked it up and nodded to her. She then did it,  Chosen holding on for a bit before Eileen made his arm go into a worse position.

"Good job. Now let's see Samantha-san." Eileen nodded as the two came back, Eileen acting as if nothing happened. They came back to an awkward silence.

"Tory's not here. Something happened." Robby whispered to her and Miguel.

"She wasn't clapping for her teammates. She had a sad look on her face," Eileen muttered back. Robby nodded, stopping himself from going to look for her. Devon now walked up to the mat, instead of Tory.

"Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow. Ready? Fight!" Devon attempted to kick her twice, then swinging, Sam moved out of the way and blocked before kicking her under the arm.

"No point. That's shoulder. No point." The referee called. Eileen went to flip the ref off before Demetri held her hand down. "Keep fighting." They recentered before Sam attempted to hit her twice, Devon blocking both. And attempting to kick her but Sam blocked it.

"Point. One-Zero, Lee." The referee declared.

"What? There was no contact." Daniel yelled out before Sam called a time-out. Eileen walked next to Daniel along with Miguel.

"I blocked that! And I got her below the shoulder." Sam told them.

"Yeah, the ref they got sucks." Eileen nodded.

"All right, look. Not every point is gonna go our way."

"Those calls put me down a point. I should be up one! If I lose the match because of it-" Sam exclaimed.

"Sam!" Miguel interrupted, "You're the better fighter, everybody knows it. The ref might not be doing you any favors, but you've got us in your corner. All of us."

"Referee is moron. Must not leave room for error." Chosen told her.

"He's right. You make every point undeniable." Daniel instructed her.

"You got this!" Eileen encouraged her. Sam nodded to her before going back on the may.

"Ready? Fight!" Devon went to kick her but Sam blocked it before sweeping her leg and striking her in the chest. The Miyagi-Fang cheered, and the referee gave the point to Sam after looking at Silver.

"Ready? Fight!" Devon went after her quickly before Sam moved out of her way, twisting her body so she kicked Devon in the stomach. Eileen cheered for Sam, clapping loudly on purpose to annoy Cobra Kai.

"Point. Two-One, LaRusso. Ready? Fight!" Devon went to attack again, Sam blocking every hit and then going to sweep the leg but Devon raised her leg, ready to kick. Sam did a back roll before jumping back onto her feet.

"Yeah!" Eileen cheered, Demetri yelling along with her. Sam went to kick Devon twice, both missing before Devon went on to strike. Sam used the wax on and off method before kicking her, scoring herself the final point.

"She did it!" Eileen cheered, bouncing up and down before she ran behind Sam. Sam hugged Chosen before the group went into a big group hug, Sam and Miguel hugging the closest.

"We've reached an agreement. As expected, we were impressed with the skills, precision, and discipline of the new Sekai Taikai qualifier. Cobra Kai." They started to cheer, Eileen resting her head on Demetri.

"As for our other dojo, we admired your unusual mix of styles and underdog spirit... And we think you could be a unique addition to the competition. Therefore we decided that your dojo has also qualified." Eileen watched as Terry Silver's face dropped, her laughter filling the room as it also filled with cheers.

"What are you laughing at?" Robby asked. Eileen pointed to his face, Robby shaking his head but smiling. She wrapped an arm around Demetri as the senseis walked to them.

"Hey, we've all earned this. Each and every one of you brought your A- game," Daniel spoke to them.

"Could not be more proud." Chosen smiled.

"With this tournament in our future, we've got a lot of work to do. But tonight... Tonight go celebrate!" Daniel went on. The group cheered.

Demetri dropped Eileen off since he had work early in the morning he couldn't go. As she grabbed a drink, she walked outside, seeing Sam dressed up.

"Look at you, hot stuff!" Eileen praised, linking her arms with hers.

"I'm gonna talk to Miguel." Sam nodded with a smile on her face.

"About your relationship?" Eileen asked. Sam nodded, showing her the necklace.

"I think he might've gotten that for me... And you know about the hug... I think I'm ready to restart our relationship." Sam nodded, beaming at the necklace. Eileen smiled at her, knowing Miguel wasn't a fan of being just friends.

What the girls weren't expecting was to see Miguel making out with another girl. Sam backed up, causing Chris to spill his drink on him.

"Oh shit! Major party foul, Sam!" Chris spoke loudly. Eileen looked back to see Miguel staring back at them. Sam started backing away as Miguel tried to get her to talk.

"Hold him back," Eileen instructed Chris, the boy nodded, now being more serious. Eileen chased Sam down, as she started to break down. Eileen pulled her into a hug.

"I know you're upset right now but you can't be upset with him, you know?" Eileen whispered to her.

"I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at myself. I shouldn't have let him go," Sam replied, letting Eileen go and typing on her phone, trying to get herself to stop crying.

"LaRusso." They turned to see Tory.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked, getting into a fighting stance.

"I'm not here to fight," Tory reassured.

"Really?" Eileen asked in confusion, covering her mouth after she said it.

"I came to talk," Tory told Sam after looking at Eileen.

"About what?" Sam asked her.

"You didn't lose the All Valley," Tory explained to her with a look on her face.

Eileen turned to see the angry look on Sam's face, "Oh shit."

AN: Eileen 🤝 unintentionally
saying things out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 34
in which a troubled girl finds herself getting mixed up between two rival dojos and an intoxicated relationship with a certain hispanic boy. { cobra...
13.1K 384 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
337K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
3K 191 9
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...