Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]

3.8K 104 15
By asusKELVIN

In my office, I was having trouble containing myself. I did not expect such a reversal of the situation. I was on my usual place in the office. To my right, Velzard was there waiting for me speak. To my left, Milim she was happy and I don't know why. Maybe because she is in my country and shuna kept giving her food. But She is happy. I will leave this for later.

In the office, all of our executives were there. First, he doesn't want to sit down but I succeed to convince him, it was Diablo. Zegion was also there. As usual, he kept his head down and his arms crossed. Carrera and Ultima sat next to each other. Their environment is so distorted their aura was threatening. Seriously even in the last time line, they used to constantly fight against each other. Benimaru was calm and kept his eyes close. Kumara and Adalman was the most stressed among them. As the labyrinth is not yet built, I used to keep Adalman and his army of undead in a secret location. And with Kumara's help, they used to take care of them. Ahhh Testarossa what else could I say. She brought me her amazing tea she used to give me in the past. This girl is really someone. Despite being the highest among the demons, her manners are distinguished, with a very good behavior at least in front of me. We all know what the White Primordial is capable of. Shion as Ashia was behind me as usual. And seriously I think, I will evolve Ashia after them. She is already too strong for them. Even if I awakened, and with a hard training the top one could fight her equally. But I am going to evolve her at a higher level. I guess her job is going to supervise them and be by my side.

"Wahaha Rimuru you have some strong people under you. What if I trained them for you. I am particularly interested in this Zegion." Milim said.

Zegion then turned his head toward Milim and then he stood up. And started to walk towards Milim. Milim was looking at him with an amused expression. He then stop in front of Milim and instantly kneeled.

"Milim-sama your reputation precedes you. This will be my outmost happiness to be trained by you. Rimuru-Sama I humbly ask your permission".

This was the first time for me to see Zegion like this. He usually doesn't talk a lot and just obey the order. But now he wanted to be trained by Milim. Well it's not really a surprise. Milim is a beast. When she serious nobody could stop her. Even if she is not serious, she is able to beat some higher individual. For Zegion, who is only thirsty for fighting, Milim is certainly the ideal teacher for him.

"Yes Zegion. I will leave your training to Milim. I guess Veldora is boring" Rimuru asked.

"Not at all Rimuru-Sama, Veldora-Sama is a great teacher. But I want to try the destroyer technique." Zegion answered.

"I see that's good then. Milim I will leave Zegion in your hands" Rimuru said.

"Wahaha Rimuru, I will make sure to train him."

"Darlin, so why did you gather all of them here today? I mean there is no particular event is it ?" Velzard asked me.

As soon as Velzard finished, I transported everybody in my special dimension. I don't want to deal with Guy again. If I evolved them, Guy will feel it. And he will come here that's what i want to avoid. I don't want to deal with him today.

"Darlin As you know, we are going to deal with some major disturbance in the future. So I am going to boost their power a bit."

"Rimuru what are you talking about ?" Milim asked me.

<Oh crap. I didn't explain everything to Milim. And informations, are not safe with her. Let's try this on her>

I then took out some pastries and gave it to Milim. She is such a child. As soon as I gave it to her, she forgot what she was asking and without a word she started to eat. And she left us with Velzard and Ashia. We were now facing our executives.

"Ok guys. By the look of your face, you are surely wondering what all of you are doing here."

"Yes you are right Rimuru-Sama. Since the time you wanted to see all of us. I became worry about our job. Are you going to fire us ?" Benimaru asked.

"R-R-Rimuru-sama f-f-fire us ?" Shion asked on the verge of crying.

"What ? wait all of y...........?"

"It can't be. Milord doesn't want us anymore." Carrera said with a sad face.

" Wait ? All of you Calm down. Why am I going to fire you ? I mean you are too important for me. All of you." I said to them.

They felt relieved. Sometimes, kind words from me, are surely good for them. This reinforces their desire to always be with me but also their desire to surpass themselves for the good of our country

"I gather all of you today because I have something to discuss with you. Actually, you are really strong every single one of you."

"Thank you Milord" Carrera said.

"But now I am going to give you the choice. We are going to deal with some troubles in the future and I have solutions. I am going to awaken some of you who feel worth of it." Rimuru said.

"Excuse me My lord what do you mean by awaking us ?" Testarossa asked.

"You know Testa, People have two types of Awakening. Hero or Demon Lord. But none of you have the Hero egg, but all of you have the DL's seed. So with a little boost of me, I am able to awaken you to the level of a True Demon Lord. Like me" Rimuru said.

"To be at the same level as Rimuru-Sama ? Impossible, I can't put myself as high as his majesty ?" Kumara said with a little voice.

"Kfufufu Kumara-dono. None of us except Lady Velzard and Lady Milim can get that high. Despite this gift from our Lord, we will still be nothing." Diablo respond calmly.

"Kumara you don't have to pressure yourself. As I said, you are free to accept it or no. If you want to prove your strength first, you will have plenty of opportunity for that."

Adalman who was silent since the begining, move forward. As usually, he was in his priest uniform and started to talk.

"Oh our Almighty to us the Undead...........

<Just call me Rimuru. It's so embarassing.>

" We will be forever grateful to you for hosting us. Once again today, you are giving us a grace that cannot be described. Unfortunately, I cannot accept your reward, your Almighty. We are still new in this country, and we haven't had the opportunity to show what we are capable of yet. This is why we humbly refuse your blessing."

<Like the Last time line he refused. I guess I will wait till the war with the Eastern Empire.>

"I share the same point with Adalman-dono. Rimuru-sama I am not able to handle such a power yet. I will wait until I am worthy of it first." Geld said.

<Without a surprise, It was the same as last time.>

"It's alright but don't push yourself too much because of it." I said to both of them.

"Understood our lord." Geld and Adalman responded.

"By I won't leave you like this. You'll have a reward too. Just like the others." I said.

R: Ciel we could do it right ?

C: <Master don't have to ask such a question. At this level of power, nothing can be considered a threat to the master except the master himself.>

R: This is really good to hear. And also Ciel could you release all the constraints placed on Shion that prevented her from reaching the Ultimate skill.

C: <Information. Is master sure about this, just by evolving the individual Shion, she is already one of the most strongest person. If we had an Ultimate Skill, the list of the people able to beat her will be reduced considerably>

R: What do you mean Ciel.

C: <If the Individual Shion trained herself really hard with her Ultimate Skill, she will be able to suppress attacks of low to medium level of destruction and even to remove certain laws of this world.>

R: Oyi it's too dangerous. But I know Shion and to train hard, is not really for her. I will also be there to manage her so it's fine. Ciel do it.

C: < At your command my lord.>

I then started to walk toward the first one is going to be awaken and it was Diablo.

"Diablo-kun you are already strong use this power for the sake of our country." I said to him.

"Kfufu Rimuru-Sama I will do my best to never disappoint you" He respond to me.

With the Help of Ciel and my US [God of Creation], I created artificial souls. It works like human souls. In this war against the empire, of course we are going to kill all of them. It may seem heartless, but when I travel in the past, I swore to myself that my people will never suffer again and that all my enemies will be crushed. The Souls began to be sent through the Soul Corridor to Diablo. His energy began to increase in mass. But once again this demon, with such self-control he didn't show any trace of fatigue. The same goes for Testarossa, Carrera and Ultima. These 4 have been around since the dawn of creation. They witnessed the creation of humans, the fundamental concepts of this world. Retaining their fatigue and energy should be a very simple task for them. For Zegion and Kumara, Ranga. I asked them to take a break and rest. These 3 are going to get some US. Ultimate Skills, allows you to understand the concept of the world. Each US has a heavy charge on your souls. To be able to handle it. Your body and your spirit must be strong. That's why I asked them to rest a bit. For Benimaru, as the Chief of the Kijin, he must leave a descendant so that their descendants may subsist. So his evolution into Oni will wait until the day he meets Momiji and Albis.

I was now facing my greatest fear. Shion. Her Ultimate Skill is way too dangerous. She may even manage to do some damage to me. Even if the chances of hurting me are slim, his skill is still very dangerous. I took the responsibility to release his constraints so I will assume whatever happens. I was now in front of her.

"Shion you have to know something first. I didn't want to give you this power in the first place because of your behavior." Rimuru said to her.

"Rimuru-Sama ?...." Shion asked sadly.

"The power you have, is way to great to is far too big and too destructive. I was afraid to entrust you with such a responsibility. But I did it because I felt you were worthy."

Shion showed for once a serious face. Her childish behaviour disappeared and gave way to a determined fighter. A warrior. This Shion was rare but once she was there, she was a whole different person. She then kneeled in front of me and started to speak.

"Rimuru-Sama, I know I had cause you too much trouble in the past. but I'm ready to be the one you could rely on like Ashia. Accept this oath that I make today with sincerity to you."

When I look at her like that, it reminds me a lot of thing. Her dead, when our country was in war a lot of other things. I know despite her behavior, Shion is constantly looking to improve herself. And this Shion in front of me is definitely suite for it. I then put my hands on her and started to transfer the souls. Like the other, Shion fell asleep. The last one now Ashia.

"Ashia you are already too strong. Even stronger than these 10, but you can still evolve. The choice is yours. You want have a physical transformation just some skill alteration.".

"Master thank you so much for the proposal. I am willing to do everything to gain power to protect master."

"I see then we are good."

C: <Will confirmed. The skill alteration on the individual Ashia will now begin. Confirmed. Evolution of the US [Lightning King: Zeus] to [God of Thunder: Thor].>

When the Skill alteration was done, Ashia instantly fall on the ground. I guess the weight of Divine Skill was too much for her.

C: <Information. Individual Ashia will stay asleep for 3 days.>

R: That much ? I really need to I need to start the building of Ramiris labyrinth

"Are you okay Darling. Are you tired or something ? You work a lot today. Want me to take care of you?" Velzard asked me.

"Yes darling. Take care of..........." I wanted to finish but I was interrupted by milim.

"Wahaha Rimuru. I am ready for the training." Ramiris exclaimed.

"You will have to wait a little Milim they are sleeping now. Tomorrow you could have fun with them." I said.

"Ehhh That's okay I will wait then. I am going to Shuna's place, maybe I can find something to eat." Milim said.

I then leave all of the executives in my dimension. Time flows differently in my space. They will therefore have the impression of having passed 1 year when only 1 day would have passed. They will be able to train theirselves and get used to their new powers. I was now in my room with Velzard I was laying on her knees. She was gently caressing my hair while looking at me with her blue eyes.

"You really work hard to day darling." Velzard said me.

"Thank you for staying by my side today. I really hope to stay by your side forever." Rimuru said.

"It's my wish. I love you Rimuru."

"I Love you too Velzard." I said while slowly kissing her.......................

To be continued......................

Next chapter: [Labyrinth Creation].

A/N: I didn't put the executives stats, since I decided to keep them like they were in the LN. But I will put Ashia and Shion down there.

Name: Shion

EP: 5.654.237(+1.75M Hercules Edge) Race: Divine Fighter, Greater Chaos Spirit.

Blessing: Crest of the Void. Title: War Lord.

Intrinsic Skill: Battle arts.

Ultimate Skill: Tyrant King Susano(Demon Lord Haki, Optimal Action, Law disorder, Unifying Command, Guaranteed outcome, Space-Time Manipulation, Multidimensional barrier.)

Resistance: Physical Attack Nullification , Natural Effect Nullification, Abnormal Condition Nullification, Spiritual Attack Nullification, Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance.

Name: Ashia

EP: 12.345.768. Race: Greater Chaos Spirit.

Blessing: Crest of the Void. Title: Rimuru's Personal Guard.

Intrinsic Skills: [Guardian Duty], [Thunder Domination]

Ultimate Skill: God Of Thunder (Demon Lord Haki, Thunder Control, Multidimensional Barrier, Space-time manipulation. Skies Control. Supreme Thunder).

Resistance: Physical Attack Nullification , Natural Effect Nullification, Abnormal Condition Nullification, Spiritual Attack Nullification, Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 466 24
what if when rimuru first met someone before the goblin village arc against direwolves and both fell in love with each other in a short time not cari...
86K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
1.8K 74 4
(Tensura x DxD) The story is set on the begining of the Tenma War, where the Walprugis was held, as they had finished off their strategy, all of the...
29.2K 518 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...