๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž (๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By AnaisLovesBoobies

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ธ(Vampire) & ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ(Human) story๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐—๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

Note before story๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 1 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 3 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 5 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 7 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 11 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 13 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 14 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chpt. 9 โค๏ธ

892 22 38
By AnaisLovesBoobies

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
* Same night from previous chapter *

Jisung did fall asleep but not for a long period of time, mainly due to the sleep he had right after him and Minho's altercation.

So there he was sitting up in his bed completely bored and clueless on how to entertain himself.

He didn't feel like looking for his TV remote and didn't know what to watch on his phone.

He would usually go bother Felix but at the moment he wanted to keep his distance from him though they were living in the same house.

And from the distant sounds coming from the other side of the house it was quite obvious that Changbin was staying over tonight.

Jisung grabbed his phone and decided to text and see if Minho was awake, which luckily he was.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

*Don't mind the green msgs💀 + oct 12th is when I wrote this chpt

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Here's a somewhat visual of what it would look like :)

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

"Awe you look adorable" Minho said as he got up from his bed.

"Thank you" Jisung said with a smile, "where are you heading to?".

"I'm kinda thirsty so I'm heading to my kitchen for something to drink" Minho said as he walked down a hallway.

"Ooooh what are you gonna drink?" Jisung asked.

"Fruit punch" Minho said with a wink.

Jisung got the hint right away since it wasn't that hard to tell what he meant.

"I don't want to watch you drink because then I'll be thirsty too" Jisung joked.

"Okay then I'll face the camera upward so you won't see me" Minho replied.

"Wait no! I was joking Minho!" Jisung said as he watched Minho's phone go flat and now he was looking at a ceiling as Minho walked back to his room.

"Minho-ssiiii! I want to see your face" Jisung whined.

After a few seconds Minho finally set his camera back on his face.

After seeing Minho, Jisung almost lost his mind.

Minho's fangs were out and they made him even more attractive.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"What- what do you mean?" Jisung said nervously.

"Your facial expression changed that's why I asked, does it make you uncomfortable?" Minho asked.

"No, of course not! Remember, I told you that you should show them to me more" Jisung said as he looked at Minho's curious face.

"Oh yea that's right, want to see them all the way?" Minho questioned.

"Oh- sure" Jisung said as he smiled shyly.

"Alright, holdon" Minho said as he sat up in his bed and placed his cup of blood on his nightstand.

Jisung was really curious, he was highly excited that Minho was actually gonna show him.

Minho made some sort of smiling expression and moved his upper lip out of the way so that Jisung could see the whole thing.

"Oh my... why's it so sharp?" Jisung questioned.

"Better for biting helpless victims" Minho said with a smirk.

To any normal person that would sound terrible but Jisung actually didn't think it sounded too bad.

"Do you really... go out and bite others?" Jisung asked.

"I'll be honest with you, I'm not proud of it but it's just vamp nature so to answer your question, yes I do, just not often" Minho said as he reached for his cup.

Jisung couldn't help but desperately watch Minho drink blood from his cup.

Analyzing every single thing he was witnessing and embedding it into his mind.

Everything was going in slow motion in Jisung's head, every swallow, every expression, just everything was looking good to him right now.

And there Jisung was, fantasizing about things that would only happen in his mind, possibly...

Thinking about Minho, of course it wasn't anything new for him but the things that they were doing were different.

He knew it was wrong to think about Minho at a time like this, he felt perverted.

Unfortunately Minho's voice snapped him out of his deep thoughts.

"What's up with you? You in a trance or something?" Minho joked with a soft laugh.

"Yea... something like that.." Jisung said as he took a quick look at his pants.

He grew embarrassed even though he knew Minho couldn't see.

"Jisung it's not hard to tell that you're flustered" Minho said.

"I'm not tryna be... I just can't help it right now" Jisung said.

"Hm, what made you flustered?" Minho asked.

"It's obviously you Minho" Jisung replied.

"I know it's me but what is it that I did for you to be flustered" Minho asked.

"Don't think I'm weird or crazy but.. I kinda..." Jisung trailed off.

"Go ahead and say it" Minho insisted.

Jisung was actually thinking about if he should actually tell him the real reason why... but after a few moments of silence he did.

"I actually think I might be attracted to the fact that you do those things..... it might sound not normal but for some reason I don't think of it as too bad since it's just you" Jisung said as he turned his camera away from his face.

"Oh, I see" Minho said with a chuckle. "How would you feel about me hurting you?" He asked shortly after.

"I-...don't know... I think I'd allow it because I trust you but... would you want to hurt me?" Jisung asked, returning the question.

Jisung could hear Minho take a deep breath before deciding to say anything.

"Yea... I do get the urges... but nothing too painful or life changing, I just want to hurt you in a desirable way and you may not know what I mean by that now but you'll know once we have our spark" Minho said.

Jisung had to take in everything he said, he wasn't upset or anything but he was in deep thought.

"Good because... any feeling, whether it's pain, pleasure or love I'd accept it either way" Jisung said.

"You're the only other most committed person I know besides skz and I love that about you" Minho said as he picked up his cup once again.

Jisung actually felt touched and Minho never uses the word love towards anyone even though he didn't directly say he loved Jisung he still felt happy.

"I love that about me too" Jisung joked with a small laugh.

"Mm, funny but I'm starting to get sleepy now" Minho said with a yawn.

"You should be right here in my bed sleeping tonight" Jisung said.

"I wish I could but I'd probably have other things on my mind rather than sleep" Minho said bluntly.

"Gosh, you make me so embarrassed" Jisung said with blush all over his face.

"I make you a whole lot of others things too" Minho joked with a smirk.

"Pipe down Minho, but not gonna lie I'm sleepy too" Jisung said.

"Do you want to sleep on the phone with each other until it's time to wake up for the meeting?" Minho asked.

"I honestly would love that" Jisung said as he laid down and positioned his camera to where you can only see his top half.

"Alright then, we'll do that" Minho said as he began laying down and setting up his own phone.

"Good night Lee Minho" Jisung said as he pulled his covers up to his face.

"Night Han Jisung" Minho said as he got himself comfortable in his laying position.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Morning arrived sooner than expected and Jisung was actually looking forward to this meeting since he didn't know what it was about but he wasn't looking forward to seeing Felix or Jeongin.

As he was finishing up, Chan knocked and asked if he was ready.

"I'm coming out now, holdon" Jisung said as he brushed his hair.

"Alright, I also wanted to let you know that the meeting is gonna be at my house so are you riding with me or Changbin?" Chan asked.

Jisung had no doubt that he wanted to ride with Chan but then he remembered that would mean Jeongin would be in the car and after hearing what he said yesterday he definitely didn't want to be near him especially after finding out that he doesn't even like him.

"I'll um ride with Changbin" Jisung said after finally speaking.

"Okay, let's head outside now" Chan said as he motioned for Jisung to follow him.

Jisung tried to walk as slow as possible but still ended up outside by the car faster than he expected.

"Hey Jisung, are you having a good day so far?" Felix asked as Jisung got into the backseat where he spotted Minho.

Jisung just looked at him and didn't respond, he sat next to Minho; who he had been dying to see since last night.

Felix's smile faded once Jisung ignored him, he looked at Changbin with a saddened face and Changbin looked back at him with an apologetic look.

"I told you he wouldn't talk to me" Felix whispered. "Maybe he'll warm up to you after the meeting" Changbin whispered back, Felix nodded then leaned his head against the window.

"You look good, your outfit is really cute" Minho praised.

Jisung smiled at his words, "thank you Minho, you look good too".

Minho returned the smile and kissed Jisung's cheek which soon turned into a pink shade due to embarrassment.

"Hm? Shy just from that? Cute" Minho said.

"It's all your fault, you're the reason every time" Jisung said.

"I bet I am" Minho replied with a smirk on his face.

Jisung playfully rolled his eyes and looked out of the window.

"So everyone alright?" Changbin asked.

"Oh, yea I'm fine, I'm actually looking forward to this meeting since I'm curious on what it's about" Jisung responded.

"Well you'll find out soon, what about you two?" Changbin asked.

"I'm okay for right now since I'm with Jisung" Minho said as he grabbed Jisung and laid his head on his shoulder.

"Gosh you're so cheesy" Jisung said jokingly.

"Babe you okay?" Changbin asked Felix.

"Yea I'm fine" he said blankly as he continued to lay on the window.

Jisung looked up at Minho who had just rolled his eyes at Felix response.

"Why'd you do that?" Jisung questioned.

"He's a brat and he's unforgivable at this time" Minho said.

"Oh? I must've missed something..." Jisung said to himself.

Felix could hear them loud and clear due to the super hearing and he actually started to feel worse which was unusual, he's usually one to clap back but instead he actually felt emotional.

"Hey we don't do that in my car, keep the drama between yall, not where everyone can hear it" Changbin said in defense.

Jisung wasn't fond with Changbin's response but after all he was right and Felix was his boyfriend so he'd probably side with him anyway.

"I apologize" Jisung said blankly as he leaned on Minho until the ride was over.

"I'll just put on some music" Felix said as he got the aux cord and put it into his phone.

Though they rarely spoke during the car ride they were all jamming to music and singing/rapping along.

They arrived to their destination and entered Chan's house, everyone came in and sat on the couch.

"Okay everyone, I know you may think this is boring but I just want everyone to be aware and safe and I have to fill you guys in on new things that's gonna be happening since we have a new vampire" Chan spoke strictly.

"So, starting off with Felix and Changbin, I'm not in full charge of you since you guys are old enough to know what's wrong and what's not but you two should know how dangerous it is not informing me when making such a big decision on something that involves turning or any vampire related situation, so please don't let it happen again, Felix could've been in serious danger, imagine if we weren't in the house" Chan explained.

"I completely understand, and I won't let anything happen like that again" Changbin said sincerely.

"I'm really sorry Chan, but it isn't Changbin's fault I told him to even though he insisted on not doing it so I take full responsibility" Felix said.

"No, don't be too hard on yourself, it's both of you guy's fault so it's not one-sided but how are you feeling?" Chan questioned.

"I've actually been feeling fine and I know how to deal with certain things since you and the other vamps taught me some things but the only bad thing is the urges" Felix answered.

"Which urges exactly? To hurt someone?" Chan asked.

"No...Y'Know the other one... like the sexual one" Felix said in embarrassment.

"Oh, how have you been handling that?" Chan asked.

"Changbin helped me out a lot with that last night" Felix said shyly, "but it's a bit difficult being in here with all of you right now" he added.

"You can excuse yourself if needed" Chan assured.

"No, I'm fine, thank you though" Felix replied.

Chan nodded and continued on with the meeting.

"Now you two, Jeongin I love you very much but what you said to Jisung yesterday was not acceptable, I don't want anyone hating each other or causing problems, we are a family not rivals so you're both gonna apologize" Chan said sternly.

"I love you too Chan but I'm not gonna pretend to like someone just for you, and I don't hate Jisung I just don't like him, he was being rude yesterday and not being considerate and he keeps pushing the idea that Felix's number one best friend is him when it's not! Me and Felix have been through hell and back and now that someone with weird adoptive parents come in our friend group you think I'm gonna change? Um nope not at all" Jeongin said with shrugged shoulders.

"Firstly, there was no need to bring my adoptive parents into this and secondly, it's obvious that you're very insecure about something so maybe instead of worrying about me you should go fix that" Jisung said with a sarcastic look on his face.

Chan looked very unamused at their responses.

"But I will apologize to Felix so let me do that now" Jisung said.

Felix was happy to hear that so he was definitely all eyes and ears.

"Felix I apologize if I upset you yesterday, I shouldn't have been selfish and you are your own person so you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want so I respect your privacy and I love you, hope you can forgive me" Jisung said sincerely.

Felix leaped across Changbin and pulled Jisung in for a hug. "Of course I forgive you and I love you too Ji!" He said, hugging tighter.

Jeongin felt defeated, he felt like he stood up for Felix for no reason whatsoever.

"So this is how it is reading minds..." Felix said to himself as he sat back in his spot.

"Jeongin you didn't stick up for me for nothing, I adore you for it and me and you will forever be close and as the years go by we will be closer so take what I said and keep it in mind and I know I don't tell you all the time but I do love you best friend" Felix said with a genuine smile.

"I love you more Lix" Jeongin said as he hugged him.

"I've come to a realization that I was being stupid and rude which isn't my personality so I apologize to you Jisung" Jeongin said.

Jisung smiled, "Jeongin it's okay, you were sticking up for Felix so I understand and I apologize as well" Jisung said as him and Jeongin exchanged head nods.

"See this is exactly how I planned the meeting to go, now the last two situations we need to discuss is gonna start now, so Lee Know and Jisung I think you know what I mean" Chan said.

Jisung raised his eyebrow at Chan since he didn't know what he was talking about at all.

"Since you look confused let me remind you, recently I've found out that you and Minho have been having sex which is fine I guess but it's how you're doing it that's a problem" Chan said.

Jisung felt really embarrassed, and his heart was pounding with fear of what Chan was gonna say.

"I-I can explain... I know I was wrong, I should've waited until marriage" Jisung with his head down.

"What? No Jisung I mean it's normal, teenagers have hormones its bound to happen but I meant you guys aren't using any protection and vampires can breed with you so I want you guys to be safe" Chan said.

"I hate to say this but... I don't believe that, how in the world can I get pregnant? I don't have a female reproductive system" Jisung said with his arms crossed.

"Believe it or not but I'm telling the truth and it may not make sense but it will happen if you don't protect yourself, you and him both" Chan explained.

"The very first time we did it which was T or D night and I don't really remember if we wore protection or not but I doubt he.. "Y'Know what" inside of me but I will be more mindful in the future" Jisung said.

"Good because I don't think we need any little Minsungs running around here, well... that's unless you want some?" Chan asked, but it was a trick question.

"I don't think I want any kids... at least not in my teenage years" Jisung said.

Minho's eyes widened at Jisung's response, having a kids with him wouldn't be the end of the world and though he thought about having one in the future he knew why he shouldn't.

"What if... I want kids.." Minho said, avoiding the looks he knew he was getting.

"Then you should wait until you and that person is ready, you're still young Minho...well in human years" Chan said.

Jisung looked at Minho to see if he could try and guess what he was thinking about but it was impossible.

"What if they aren't ready? Or they don't want any" Minho asked.

"Thennnn, you guys work it out and find alternatives.... Is there something you wanna say?" Chan asked.

Minho was a bit in his thoughts and he was 100% aware that he in fact finished inside of Jisung but he was in denial just like Jisung was about getting pregnant.

"Nope, but just as he said we will be more careful and we'll wear protection" Minho said.

"Good, that's exactly what I need to hear" Chan said.

"Minho... I didn't know they knew about it... we've only done it twice and that was in the last two days, I'm so embarrassed" Jisung whispered, covering his red face.

"It's your best friend's fault" Minho responded.

Felix could hear them and he shot a glance at Minho but he felt really bad for Jisung.

"Okay and for the final discussion... you and Felix" Chan said while side eyeing them both.

"I don't want to argue but I just want you to understand why I was highly upset about you doing stuff with my best friend without protection" Felix said.

"We could've reasoned differently, I don't like how you handled it" Minho said.

"Chan, actually can we do this differently?" Felix asked.

"And what do you mean by that exactly?" Chan questioned.

"I want to be alone with Minho while we talk about this" Felix said.

"I mean I don't see why not, just don't attack each other" Chan said.

Felix stood up and held his hand out to Minho to try and signal him to grab his hand.

Minho was confused but took his hand anyway and they left the room.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

"Why couldn't we just talk out there?" Minho said.

"Because it's our situation not theirs and I really do feel like I overreacted so I do apologize for telling everyone you and Jisung's business and I can tell he was embarrassed so I was wrong" Felix said sincerely.

"I accept that apology...but what about what you said about me? Everything you said you actually meant it" Minho said.

"That's what I used to think... back when we were rivals, but I promise you I don't think of you in that way anymore, when I was turning; all of those emotions came back and I ended up hurting you and I didn't mean to" Felix said.

"You did Felix, but I know what it's like turning and how it affects your feelings, I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think of me like that currently" Minho said.

"Though, just like everyone else here we've all been through a lot but our history is much different and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship because of some rude things I said and didn't mean" Felix said as he walked up to Minho.

"I forgive you Lix, and maybe I was a bit too harsh on you too" Minho said as he watched Felix approach him.

"Yea, but I deserved it, you didn't" Felix said, finally stopping in front of him.

"I mean well maybe a little, but nah you didn't so let's just put this behind us" Minho said as continued to look at him.

Felix nodded and slowly inched closer to hug Minho tightly.

It was a bit strange at first since they rarely hug but though neither of them admitted it verbally, they both felt safe.

"I'm sorry about the random hug, I've been feeling very emotional since I've turned, I was really worried that I lost you and Jisung and then I was really in my thoughts about what you said..." Felix said as squeezed Minho tighter.

"Which part of what I said?" Minho questioned.

"About me liking Jisung... I didn't want to admit it but I did like him and like you said I think we all did at some point but I think I'd rather keep me and him as best friends rather than anything else, besides my love remains with Changbin but even I know he liked Jisung" Felix said.

"Jisung is just really charming, so I don't blame any of you for liking him, but even I don't think I can get with him" Minho said.

"Why not?" Felix asked.

"I'll probably break his heart... or my parents won't be accepting of him, I know you remember what happened to my last lover, but I do want Jisung to be mine and all but I lash out sometimes and I feel like I'm gonna hurt him" Minho explained.

"Hurt him?" Felix said. "Bite him..." Minho said after.

"He told me he wanted me to but I feel like if I do it then I won't be able to stop and I only feel like that when me and him are about to get intimate" Minho said.

"When you guys actually did it; did you try to bite him?" Felix asked.

"No, but I think I can control myself until he's actually ready" Minho said as he took a deep breath.

"Good choice, but about what you and Chan were talking about, I didn't know you wanted kids" Felix said looking up at him.

"I think I might get one..." Minho said lowly.

"Hm?? What do you mean" Felix said as he broke the hug.

"So when we had sex for the first time I... ummm didn't pull out.. and I didn't pull out the second time either" Minho said.

"Minho! He could get-"

Minho put his hand over Felix's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Hush Felix... I know I messed up but I'm pretty sure he isn't pregnant" Minho said as he removed his hand.

"I sure hope not... but only time will tell, so are you gonna tell him?" Felix asked.

"Um, I'll have to find a different way of telling him but I'll give it some time just to see if he develops any symptoms" Minho said as he walked over to the bed and laid on it.

"Mhm... but Minho there's actually something I want to talk to you about... well more like ask you about" Felix said as he walked over to the bed.

"Oh? What is it?" Minho asked.

"This is kinda embarrassing but, is there a way to like... calm down the pheromones? I have been going crazy in here the last few minutes and even out there with everyone else" Felix said as he sat on the bed.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's just me, but I think maybe if I scent you it'll die down some; well only for a little while but more and likely you would have to get Changbin to help you with the rest" Minho said.

"Well... can you help me right now?" Felix asked.

Minho sighed, "I already know this is gonna be regretful in a few moments" Minho whispered to himself.

"Please?" Felix said.

"I'll do it only because I was in your position one time before" Minho said.

"Thank you Min, I really appreciate it but may I ask, what's scenting?" Felix said.

"Lay down and I will show you" Minho said as he sat up from his spot and walked over to the door.

"Why are you locking the door?" Felix asked.

"Because Felix, this is embarrassing for me to do and I don't need anyone coming in because then we'll both get laughed at.. or more so cursed out by Changbin and Jisung" Minho explained.

"W-Well then maybe we shouldn't do it..." Felix said nervously.

"Chill Lix, I'm just helping you, nothing more unless you think of other things" Minho joked.

"Whatever, just hurry up, before I lose it" Felix urged.

"Lay down Felix, and um please don't look at me" Minho said.

"I didn't plan on it" Felix said as he laid down and closed his eyes.

Minho hesitantly approached him and got on the bed.

"I hate how I can read minds now... Minho quit being nervous and help me" Felix said as he pulled Minho's shirt.

"You don't understand Felix... but if you insist" Minho said as he hovered over him.

The moment Felix felt his presence over him he had a mini panic, his pheromones were already going crazy.

Minho suddenly got hit with a strong scent of his pheromones.

"Felix.. why are your pheromones so strong? I didn't know me being over you would set them off" Minho teased.

"P-Please.. don't tease, this is already embarrassing enough, just do this scenting thing already" Felix said as he closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment.

As Minho was about to get started he felt himself feeling things he wasn't supposed to.

"Oh god no..." Minho said to himself.

"What's wrong?" Felix said as he sat up from his position.

"You're setting off my pheromones now... okay, I'll do this fast" Minho said as he laid Felix back down and hovered over him once again.

Minho buried his face in Felix's neck and began scenting him.

"M-Minho... don't be so aggressive" Felix warned.

"Stop moving so much Felix, I'm tryna help you" Minho said.

"I c-can't help it, you don't understand how this is affecting me" Felix said.

"How is it affecting you?" Minho asked.

"You're making it worse Minho" Felix whined.

"Stop thinking sexually otherwise it won't work Felix" Minho said.

"I'm not trying to... I just get really weak when....actually- never mind just finish" Felix said.

And so Minho continued but it was quite difficult since Felix couldn't keep his sounds to himself.

Felix's scent was really strong and not only that but he smelt extremely good, similar to baby powder or something.

"Minho... I think maybe we should go back- I hate to admit it but I'm getting way too into it" Felix said as he bit his lip.

Minho was so into it as well that he had completely ignored the fact that his pheromones had been so exposed.

"Felix... we can't tell anyone about this..." Minho said as he backed away.

"About what part exactly?" Felix said as he sat up to look at him.

"This..." Minho said as he slowly inched closer to Felix.

"Minho?" Felix said.

"Hush.." Minho said as he placed his lips on Felix's.

"Minho- w-wait-" Felix tried to say in between the kiss.

Minho's mind was blank, who knows how long they've locked lips and this definitely was not what he had planned but he knew it would help Felix and maybe even his own satisfaction.

Minho finally pulled away, and took a look at Felix to see what he thought about what just happened.

Felix leaned back with his eyes closed and tried to catch his breath.

"Hopefully me kissing you; made you grossed out" Minho said nervously.

"Y-Yea totally..." Felix said as he finally caught his breath.

"Did it work?" Minho asked.

"It definitely isn't as strong... but I'm sure Changbin will help me out tonight" Felix said.

"Glad to hear... but um I'm not gonna let this make anything weird between us so let's go back before we get too out of hand" Minho said.

"Okay, but by the way you're a really good kisser" Felix said.

"Ha.. I know, it's one of my many talents, I'm sure Jisung thinks so too" Minho said with a wink.

"Hmm, I'm sure he does..." Felix said with an awkward laugh.

Minho grabbed Felix's hand led them out of the room.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

They walked into the living room where they seen everyone chilling, eating snacks, and on their phones.

"We made up!" Felix said happily as they approached the others.

"Good, that was the last mission for this meeting" Chan said.

"Ugh, you guys are laced with pheromones, what the hell went on in there?" Hyunjin said.

"Nothing really..." Minho said.

Jisung, not hearing a word anyone said, got up from his place on the couch and walked up to hug Minho.

"What took you guys so long, I was waiting for you" he said.

"I had to help Felix out with something" Minho replied.

"Oh okay, well do you want to stay here, since Chan offered one of the rooms or do you wanna go back to your house?" Jisung asked.

"We can stay here for today" Minho said.

"Okay! Come with me to the room" Jisung said. "Alright, lead the way" Minho said with a smile.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

"I feel like I haven't seen you all day" Jisung said as he pushed Minho on the bed and got on top of him.

"Missed me that much? It hasn't been that long" Minho said.

"Well to me it felt like it's been forever" Jisung said.

"Or maybe you're just clingy, but it's kinda cute" Minho teased.

"Perhaps I am... but never mind that, I'm glad that we're together right now" Jisung said.

"Me too Sung" Minho said as he played with the bottom of his shirt.

"Minnnn~" Jisung whined.

"Yes Jisungggg" Minho mockingly whined.

"I'm so hungryyyy~ please feed me" Jisung whined.

"What are you in the mood for?" Minho asked.

"I don't know... I'll eat anything at this point" Jisung said.

"Did you eat before you left this morning?" Minho asked.

"Well no..." Jisung said. "And that's exactly why you're starving" Minho responded.

"I'm sorry, now please get me some food" Jisung said.

"Nope" Minho said sternly.

"Minnnn please~ I won't let it happen again but I'm hungry right nowww" Jisung begged.

"Too bad Sung" Minho joked.

Jisung leaned down and started placing kisses all over Minho's face and neck until he finally agreed to it.

"Ah! Okayyy I'll do it!" Minho said as he started laughing.

"Thank you very much kind sir" Jisung said in English.

"Y-You're welcome" Minho replied. "Aweee your English is so cute" Jisung praised.

"I'll just go make you a sandwich, do you want me to remove the crust?" Minho asked.

"Yes please" Jisung said happily. "Okay I'll be right back" Minho said as he went to the kitchen.

After a few moments, Minho came back with his food and something to drink.

"Enjoy" Minho said as he sat besides Jisung.

"Ah Minho, it's very good, thank you" Jisung praised.

Minho smiled in response, finally Jisung finished his food and sat up until his food died down.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jisung questioned. "I'm just thinking about something" Minho answered.

"Hopefully it's me" Jisung joked. "Of course it is, but I'm about to hop in the shower so I'll be back" Minho said.

Jisung's face became flustered after an idea popped up in his head.

"Minho can I come with you?" Jisung asked. And Minho was actually shocked to hear that, he was really deep in his thoughts about what him and Felix did and on top of that; the possibility of Jisung getting preggo.

"Yea sure... uh just let me go in there and in about 7 minutes you can join me" Minho said.

Jisung nodded in response and walked over to a dresser that had his clothes in from the last time he stayed at Chan's house.

Minho undressed and got into the shower, he got under the warm water and closed his eyes.

"Minho what's wrong with you... think positive" he said to himself.

And the more he got into his thoughts the more he thought about him kissing Felix, it was wrong and he felt so guilty... but it wasn't that bad and to be truthful he imagined that it was Jisung instead of Felix.

And now it was all he could think about, he already knew that he was gonna lose it once Jisung stepped in the shower.

Some moments later Jisung got in the shower, though it was his idea he was very shy for some reason so he stepped to the back of the shower.

Minho's pheromones were going wild and he didn't really like that because Felix was the cause of it.

"Damn it Felix..." Minho said lowly as he turned to face Jisung.

"Hm?" Jisung hummed in confusion, "don't talk" Minho said as he approached him.

Minho pressed Jisung against the shower wall and leaned in for a kiss.

"Jisung, I want you so bad right now" Minho said as he planted kisses and slowly started going lower.

The sudden sexual tension was a slight shocker to Jisung but overall Minho was making him feel some things so he didn't mind.

"M-Minho- we have to shower though"  Jisung said out of breath.

"I wanna do so much more than shower..." Minho said as his hands started roaming around Jisung's body.

"Minho~ please...d-don't go any lower " Jisung sighed out.

Minho let out a soft chuckle and backed away, "Okay... if you say so".

Jisung thought about it and he actually wanted Minho just as bad "No... Minho I didn't mean it" Jisung said.

"Then.... Just relax and let me do the work" Minho said as he began trailing his kisses lower once again.

And from that little information... you could already tell how the rest of the night went, and once again protection didn't pop up not once in their minds.

After their boom boom session they finally laid in bed since they were extremely tired.

"I really have to get used to being sexually active, I get so tired afterwards" Jisung said as he laid on Minho's chest.

"It happens, but you should probably head to sleep, I have something planned tomorrow" Minho said as he rubbed Jisung's head.

"Alright I will but my stomach is kinda bothering me" Jisung said.

Minho was thinking the worse scenarios ever but he was way too tired to pay any real attention to it.

"You'll feel better in the morning just sleep it off" Minho said as he held him tighter.

"Mm okay, love you" Jisung whispered sleepily.

Minho didn't know whether to respond or not so he just kissed his forehead and drifted off to sleep.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 92 1
"แ€œแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฐแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€ฌแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€œแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€€แ€นแ€€แ€ฐแ€œแ€ฑแ€šแ€ฌแ€ฅแ€บแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€žแ€…แ€บแ€•แ€„แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€•แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฝแ€šแ€บแ€„แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€™แ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ‹ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€›แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
182K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
55.8K 1.7K 25
โš ๏ธI'm not assuming their sexualities, it's just a story with the same names pls respect that. I only use their names for my ideas and bring people lo...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...