Izuku/Izara The life they nev...

By LovelySelfish

Twitter @FuqOutta IG @ASelfishSymone AO3 @Lovelyselfish Discord: https://discord.gg/MMWWZVtw If anyone wants... More

Intro
Chapter 1 My Toes
Chapter 2 More Workers
Chapter 3 Two Alphas
Chapter 4 Sticky
Chapter 5 Body ⚠️
Chapter 6 Gift
Chapter 7 Memory
Chapter 8 Just a Little Party
Chapter 9 Cheating ⚠️
Chapter 10 Confess
Chapter 11 Confrontation
Chapter 12 Together ⚠️
Chapter 13 Bad Words ⚠️
Chapter 14 Panic Attack
Chapter 15 Surprise Planning
Chapter 16 Out of Stock
Chapter 17 SURPRISE
Chapter 18 Open ⚠️
Chapter 19 Just Like Toddlers
Chapter 20 A Little Game
Chapter 21 Movie? ⚠️
Chapter 22 Shopping?
Chapter 23 GONE
Chapter 24 WHERE ARE THEY?!
Chapter 25 Family
Chapter 26 Feeling Trapped
Chapter 27 Let'em Go
Chapter 28 Ready for Work
Chapter 29 Audition
Chapter 30 I Know Who You Are ⚠️
Chapter 31 Brotherly Love?
Chapter 32 Ex-Mabi Izu
Chapter 33 Toshi ⚠️
Chapter 34 Sero's Turn? ⚠️
Chapter 35 Sensations ⚠️
Chapter 36 Booty
Chapter 37 Fire on a Mountain ⚠️
Chapter 38 Putting Out The Fire
Chapter 39 Who Did It?
Chapter 40 Distractions
Chapter 41 Date With Katsuki
Chapter 42 New Information
Chapter 43 Alpha Play Time
Chapter 44 More Gifts
Chapter 46 Check In
Chapter 47 Pride ⚠️
Chapter 48 Questions
Chapter 49 New Friends
Chapter 50 Selfish
Chapter 51 Family
Chapter 52 Collect
Chapter 53 Battle
Chapter 54 Distract
Chapter 55 Back
Chapter 56 Comfort
Chapter 57 Sick?
Chapter 58 Visit
Chapter 59 Quiet Time
Chapter 60 Feel Better
Chapter 61 Want It All
Chapter 62 Just A Drive
Chapter 63 Hurt?
Chapter 64 Gentle? ⚠️
Chapter 65 Confess
Chapter 66 Something Better For Myself ⚠️
Chapter 67 Surprise
Chapter 68 Reunion
Chapter 69 Jealous
Chapter 70 Happy Birthday Denki
Chapter 71 Party
Chapter 72 Cake
Chapter 73 Mate ⚠️
Chapter 74 Mate 2 ⚠️
Chapter 75 Quick Recovery ⚠️
Chapter 76 Where?!
Chapter 77 Choices
Chapter 78 Fight
Chapter 79 Deal's Off ⚠️
Chapter 80 Too Trusting
Chapter 81 Taken ⚠️
Chapter 82 Disrespect ⚠️
Chapter 83 Fear ⚠️🤏🏾
Chapter 84 Emergency
Chapter 85 Trauma
Chapter 86 Stress
Chapter 87 One Step At A Time
Chapter 88 New Place
Chapter 89 Nest
Chapter 90 Shuffle ⚠️
Chapter 91 Online Shopping
Chapter 92 Check Up
Chapter 93 Condolences
Chapter 94 Training
Chapter 95 Memories
Chapter 96 The Truth
Chapter 97 Procedure
Chapter 98 Recover
Chapter 99 The Beginning
Chapter 100 The Countdown
Baby Shower
If Only: Ready? ⚠️
If Only: Ready 2 ⚠️
If Only: Halloween Party ⚠️
If Only: Halloween Party 2
If Only: Halloween Party 3
If Only: Thankless
If Only: Thankful
If Only: Christmas Eve Changes
If Only: Christmas Eve Changes 2
If Only: Merry Christmas ⚠️
If Only: Happy New Year
If Only: New Valentine's Year ⚠️
If Only: Everything All at Once
If Only: Hospital Visit
If Only: Chapel?
If Only: HoneyMoon ⚠️
If Only: Kingdom
If Only: Official

Chapter 45 Back Home

53 2 0
By LovelySelfish

Elsewhere, Shoto came off of the stage as another dancer cleaned up his money from the floor. The omegas went into the locker room to wipe his face and chance. The club wasn't as busy but Snow knew that his regulars would be there all through the week, so he never missed a day.

"Snowflake" Midnight called from her desk.

"Here" she said handing him a rubber band. "Yours is about to pop."

"Thanks" he said going to his locker to get dressed. He opened his locker to check his cellphone to see 10 missed called from Dabi. Along with several unkind messages.

"Hey Shoto, hold up."

Peaches ran up to the red and white omega, his expression full of concern. "You heard about what happened? I haven't seen Izara or Denara since they were taken out by that group. Have you heard anything about them?" The dancer chewed on his nails as he looked around. He had been the only real friend Izuku and Denki had made here. In truth, some of the dancers were happy to see them gone, which made Peaches annoyed. The dancers had been angry about the new dancer getting so much attention.

"I don't know shit about those newbies" Shoto rolled his eyes as he pulled out his next outfit. "There's plenty of people that work here a few days get the lucky streak then go. It may be what happened. Anyway, not my business and it isn't yours either."

Shoto shut his locker and left to the back patio. He pulled out his vape and started to smoke it. He looked at his phone and read over Dabi's messages growling not him.

SLAM!

The door shut behind Shoto with more force than normal. The loud bang made the omega spin around to see who was there. The patio was normally empty around this time.

"You know those things are very unhealthy, right?" a man in a black and grey mask spoke, lowering his hand from the door. Suddenly he spoke again, refuting himself. "They're wonderful for anyone on a diet. And such delicious flavors." This guy had on a full body suit that was all black except for a white line down the middle.

Another man stepped out of the shadows, he wore a crimson pinstripe suit with a black vest on. He wore a top hat and a flat mask with black lines swirling over the front of it. "There's someone who needs to speak you, my lovely snowflake. He says you've been ignoring him, and surely you know that he doesn't like being ignored."

"You think I'm suppose to give a shit what he wants? And stop calling me that, it's not sexy when you do it" Shoto shot back trying not to sound spooked by the sudden visitor. Ever since Dabi got banned from coming to the Pynk he'd been blowing Shoto up. The omega didn't want to help his brother find ways to get more omegas to work for him from the inside. All of the ones that openly claimed Dabi were fired. "Tell him to FUCK OFF, but I'll see him at home. Look, I'm just trying to work. Then I'll be out of his hair forever!" Shoto make a snarky smile as he started to vape again. He moved toward the bench to sit down and cross his legs. It was warm out, so he didn't need a jacket.

"You think I'm suppose to give a shit what he wants? And stop calling me that, it's not sexy when you do it" Shoto shot back trying not to sound spooked by the sudden visitor. Ever since Dabi got banned from coming to the Pynk he'd been blowing Shoto up. The omega didn't want to help his brother find ways to get more omegas to work for him from the inside. All of the ones that openly claimed Dabi was fired. "Tell him to FUCK OFF, but I'll see him at home."

"I don't think you want to anger your brother right now" the man said calmly not phased by Shoto's sassy attitude.

"Look, im just trying to work. Then I'll be out of his hair forever!" Shoto make a snarky smile as he started to vape again. He moved toward the bench to sit down and cross his legs. It was warm out, so he didn't need a jacket.

The man in the black body suit rubbed his chin. "I guess that's reasonable and fair," he said calmly, and then suddenly he was throwing up his arms in anger. "THE FUCK YOU WILL!"

"Twice!" Mr. Compress barked, making his companion quiet down. He shook his head and turned back to Shoto. "Apologies for his behavior, but you know how he is."

Twice walked away and started making comments on the furniture outside, first complimenting it and then insulting it. Mr. Compress stepped closer to Shoto, his hands folded in front of him. The omega always felt a little afraid of Compress. The mask hid his face, but Shoto still felt the man's gaze from behind the mask. He may act like a beta, never stepping up to his boss, but he had the presence of an alpha and it made Shoto nervous.

"You know why he sent us, Snowflake?~" Compress said the name with an even more sinister tone. Shoto saw Twice turning to look at him. "Not because we're messenger boys..." Shoto heard rustling noises around him. Something under the patio or above it. Something behind him! Compress leaned in closer and raised his hand. "We're delivery boys~ And you, sweet thing, are the package." Shoto felt Compress touch his face and then there was a flash of light.

After what only felt like a few seconds. The flash was gone and Shoto was now in the backseat of a car. Compress was driving, lowering his hand after turning Shoto back to normal. Two Twices were sitting on either side of him. And in the front passenger seat was an alpha with burnt skin around his neck and spiky, black hair.

"What the fuck!" Shoto yelled at Dabi who sat back smoking. "Why are you acting like I belong to you! It isn't my fault that you got kicked out of the club!"

"Nah but as my brother!" Dabi growled making the omega submit. "You should be ready and willing to help out the family. Especially when I'm the only one who was able to help you out of that hell hole!"

"Ok, you're right but that doesn't mean that you get to treat me like I'm one of your whores! I have my own life too!" Shoto snapped back at the alpha.

"That's right you do," said the Twice to Shoto's left. The one of the right grabbed Shoto by the throat and snarled, "No you don't! You never will!"

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Twice, let him go before I torch both of you. I don't care if one of you is the real one." The two clones huffed and crossed their arms in synchronized motion. Dabi turned around to face Shoto with glowing eyes. "Only I get to beat the shit out of my little brother." Dabi glared at Shoto. "I need more omegas in the club. The sluts I have walking on the streets won't make me nearly as much as they got from dancing. So give me some names. I remember most of the bitches they had there."

"I don't know anyone in there that is interested in you! And what about Kosei? He's still dancing in there for you" Shoto said rolling his eyes and folding his arms. "He's in there and that's all you need! Maybe you shouldn't be raping people if you didn't want to be kicked out."

Dabi growled and reached back to grab Shoto by the throat. "I was kicked out because I didn't make them afraid enough of me." Shoto held up his cigarette and the end it glowed brighter until a blue flame burst from it. "They'll be reminded why they should been more afraid of me." The alpha snarled and brought his flame closer to Shoto's face. The little slut was his brother, but Dabi still demanded respect from him.

"If you burn him, he can't dance," one Twice said. It almost sounded like he was trying to defend Shoto. But then the other spoke up, "Give him more burns! It'll make him look better."

With a snarl, Dabi incinerated the cigarette to ashes and let them fall into Shoto's lap. "I'll deal with those sluts from the club. You are going to get me more omegas to work for me. Get them from the Pynk or somewhere else, I don't give a shit. But find them fast."

Shoto opened his legs so that the ashes would miss him. He didn't want to be strangled, but he also has pride of his own. He pushed Dabi's arm away from his neck.

"You're not gonna bully me into making other dancers slut themselves for you!" Shoto snapped at him igniting his own fire. "I have the same as you, plus some. I won't be bullied into making people do what you want!"

Dabi grinned. "I know you can't use the flame as good as I can. You never use it and don't have the skill. And your ice?" He scoffed and sat back in his seat. "Fire versus ice has an obvious winner."

"Fire, right?" Twice said, and then, unable to hold back his own rebuttal, "It's ice!"

"We really need to get you some help, my friend," Mr. Compress said, turning the steering wheel. "You were doing so well with Toga."

Dabi took out his phone and started sending messages to his workers. He hated being in this car, all cramped and stuck with these bores. The club had always been his spot to relax. Lots of legroom, practically free drinks since he took the money from the dancers, and he could fuck any slut he wanted when he got horny. It was his paradise, or it had been. He was already making plans of how he'd torture those little fuckers that got him kicked out. Them and those girls who were with them. Fuck Shigaraki. His little breeders would have to suffer his retribution before they went back to him.

Sitting in the middle, Shoto could see through the windshield and he recognized where they were going. This road and these buildings, he could never forget them. The place he hated, that he never wanted to see again. And in front of them, the estate grew larger as they neared it. His old home. His father's house.

"N-no" he whined look at the big red door. He dreaded that house, not wanting to be mistreated again. He and Dabi had a pact when he arrived that he was be able to stay just as long as he helped around. "You can't! We had a deal!"

"And you're no longer holding up your end" Dabi smirked as he took another drag of the cigarette. "Your job was the help and you're no longer willing. So it's back to the debts of hell."

"Stop kidding around and take me home!" Shoto screamed back clenching his bag. "Stop it Touya!"

"Home? This is your home, you selfish little shit," Dabi said with a smile. Hearing his brother whimpering in the back triggered his sadistic side. "You don't want to help your big brother who helped you get out of here? Fine by me, but then you have to go back and find your own way out." Dabi took a long drag and blew the smoke out the window. "I can't wait to see what pops does to your ass when he hears what you've been doing. Making money for yourself and giving none to him? Oh he's gonna tear so many new holes in you that you'll be servicing a dozen alphas at once."

"That's disgusting!" Twice shouted. "Sounds kinda sexy, actually~"

Dabi looked back at Shoto. "I bet you wish you'd said yes to me now." Compress drove the car up to the front of the house and parked the car.

"Come on, stop playing around!" Shoto shouted as tears ran down his face. Dabi jus smirked nodding his head toward twice. The Alpha pulled Shoto out of the car by his long hair, dragging him through the yard. Shoto began trying to get away but he wouldn't dare burn off his hair. "Let go!"

"Okay then. Never!" The Twices constantly went back and forth agreeing and disagreeing in a confusing way. But still they hung on to him and pulled him to the front door.

"Think he's home?" Compress asked, turning his blank mask towards Dabi.

"Think I care?" was all Dabi said in reply.

Compress snapped his finger and the center of the double doors, where the locks would be holding them shut, vanished. A small blue marble rolled off and Compress caught it. After Dabi pushed open the doors and Twice dragged the screaming omega in, the masked man put the lock back in its place and the door looked perfectly intact.

"OLD GEEZER!" Dabi barked into the house. "You're sons are back." He turned and smiled at Shoto. "And your youngest is very excited to see you again~"

Booming steps came down from above, as they came down Shoto began to cry. His stuff was thrown on the floor, his money scattered. An over large alpha with flames on his face came down the steps.

"SHOTO!" He growled as his beard began to grow in flame. "Where have you been?!"

"Noooo!" Shoto screamed as Twice let him go and closed him inside. The omega hit the door sobbing trying to open it back. The door refused to open since the alpha on the other side was holding it that way.

Dabi walked away from Shoto and Enji Todoroki. He went to a mirror hanging on the wall and checked his teeth in a rude display towards the alpha of the house. Showing his back was incredibly disrespectful, so was crudely picking at his teeth and flicking what he found onto the floor, Dabi knew all this and didn't care. He hated his father and didn't care about Shoto. Enji would be too focused on the frightened omega to give the older son any attention. But he still decided to poke the bear because...fuck it, why not?

"Look how well your son has been doing, old man," Dabi said with a slightly snide tone. "All that money from dancing in a strip club and letting alphas fuck him around."

Enji stomped up to the crying omega. He stepped on Shoto's clothes and money, crushing any makeup under his heavy boots. His beard of flame grew larger with each step and the fire in his eyes glowed brighter. "You selfish whore!" Enji backhanded Shoto hard it threw the boy off his feet and across the floor. "You dare run away from my house? Where I provided for you? Where I fed you? Gave you a warm bed to sleep in? And you go and prostitute yourself for yourself?" Enji moved towards Shoto again.

"I DIDNT!" Shoto screamed as he felt his cheek swelling up. Scrambling off of the floor he backed away looking at Dabi. The smug alpha was just standing there knowing he had the power to stop this. "I just danced! I only danced!"

Shoto felt his mind begin to fall apart. He didn't want to be raped multiple times a day again. He wanted to go back with Dabi and his people. Even though the alpha was demanded, Dabi did make sure no one ever touched Shoto. Except him.

"Ok! Whatever you want! Please I...I can't do this again!" Shoto screamed as Enji got closer, he kicked the omega making him lose his breath.

"I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL DO!!" Enji shouted in his booming voice, orange flames erupting all over his body. The beastly man was breathing heavy, snarling as his hands clenched at the air. "You spat in my face by running away! You think I will allow it!?" He kicked Shoto again, his boots burning the boys skin. "You made a mockery of me! A disgrace! You made me look WEAK!" He kicked again.

Chokes and sobs came from his throat as the omega fell to the ground. He whimpered looking at Dabi reaching for him. Shoto didn't want to have to beg for his help but he felt no choice.

"D-Dabi... h-help... p-please" Shoto whined as he felt his body being heated up.

Dabi rubbed his chin, pretend to be thinking about it. He was getting some amusement out of this. Enji reached down and grabbed Shoto by the throat and lifted the boy up. The omega was forced to stare into the eyes of his father, glaring with hatred.

"And what you did to your mother..." Enji shook face and spit on the ground. "You forced her to take on the clients who demanded you. YOU made her suffer their wrath when they were denied having you. I've had to call on healers almost daily to keep her good enough for use!" Enji raised his fist, it burst into flames and Shoto knew this strike would burn the rest of his face if it didn't kill him.

"Hold on there," Dabi finally said, making his father pause from striking his youngest. "You need him looking pretty for your clients don't you? Imagine how much they'll pay you to finally have his sweet candycane ass again? But not if you barbecue him like that."

The flames around the father's fist dimmed. Enji's eyes flicked back and forth as he considered Dabi's words. The alpha may be bigger and stronger, but Dabi knew how to manipulate him. The big brute usually seemed smart and tactical, but he was easily tricked if the right words were said. Dabi glanced at Shoto and nodded his head towards the old man, telling him to say something if he wanted to avoid being hit again.

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry I left. I have money though. I have money like you wanted" he said quickly as the bruises began to show up on his body. "Daddy please stop it, daddy please!"

Shoto began sounding like a babbling teenager who just got in trouble. He whined holding Enji by the hand looking up at his father. "I'll do anything daddy please, stop hurting me. St-stop hurting me."

The omega's whimpers infuriated his father more. But Enji remembered Dabi's words and he agreed with them. He released Shoto and let the omega crumple on the floor. "Stop sniveling. It's weak and disgusting." He turned and walked towards Dabi. "Take my money and leave it in my office. Than go wash up. I'll have a client for you tonight." He looked back at Shoto and snarled. "You'll be punished more thoroughly later."

As Enji walked away Shoto tried to gather himself. He hadn't cried like that in a while, now it was all coming back. The pain, the abuse, and the soul crushing belittling was all back. Shoto wipes his face and held his side tightly. Looking up at his older brother the omega crawled to him.

"Ok...ok I give" Shoto finally said. "I'll do it, I'll help you find them. P-please, take me away. I can do this... I can't."

"Oh no no no~" The older brother said with a sadistic grin. "We just got here. We should have a little look around~" Dabi nudged Shoto with his foot, pushing him back to the money on the floor. "And pops said you have to pay him what he's owed. I think that's only fair."

"Touya please..." Shoto whimpered, just wanting to leave. But he started gathering up the money and putting it back into his bag which had gotten torn. Dabi was doing this to punish him for not agreeing to help him immediately. Shoto should have just done as he was told.

"Come on..." Shoto felt his arm being grabbed and he was roughly pulled up to his feet. "I'm hungry. Let's go get some food. See if our other blessed siblings are around." 

Shoto felt himself crying, he wanted to just leave everything behind and run seat. Limping into the kitchen Sho saw his sister and brother sitting there. They were eating quietly as they watched Touya bringing in their baby brother.

"Touya please" Shoto whined coughing, he didn't want to sit there and be humiliated again. Natsuo looked up first seeing Shoto pushed down into his seat.

"Hello you ugly motherfuckers," Dabi growled at his two beta siblings. "So you two are still stuck in this house with him?" He scoffed and went to search the kitchen for some food. He popped open a bag of chips and started stuffing them in his mouth. He didn't care if he left a mess, he didn't plan to stay long enough to hear his father bitch. He was hear to grab a few things and remind Shoto what his loving and caring older brother had saved him from. "Natsuo! Where's the fucking food?"

"We don't have much," the second elder brother said, glaring at Shoto. "And it's your fault. You ran off and took everything with you and left us here in this shithole." He couldn't speak too loud for risk of his father hearing. "He won't spend any more than necessary for us, keeping whatever money he gets for himself. They don't pay him as much to... Mom is so beat up that they pay less, and that just pisses him off more. And he takes that out on us." Shoto could see bruises on his brother and sister. Without Shoto around, they had become their father's punching bags, which made them hate the omega more.

"So it's my fault?" Shoto whispered in a huff as he held his own bruised ribs. "It's my fault he's sick? It's my fault he wants to sell me to any alpha who pays?"

"Yes!" Natsuo growled back at his brother.

"It's not!" Fuyumi barked at Natsuo. "It's not anyones fault. Dads been like this since Toya left. Then it stopped once Shoto began omega. We all know this!"

"Stupid omegas" Natsuo growled to himself.

"It's not my fault you were born a useless Beta!" Shoto snapped at his brother. "It's not my fault that when dad was done using mom he started on me! It's not my fault that he made it his job to break me in before I start work every night! It's not my fault!"

"Yes it is!" he shouted back, rising from his seat and facing Toya. "All of it is! He acts this way because you both! He beats us because you two didn't listen to him! If you had just obeyed and did as you were told, everything would be perfect."

"HAAAH!" Dabi let out a loud cackle as he walked in with his bag of chips. "Typical fucking beta," he said with complete disdain in his voice. "Always blaming your problems on others and expecting an alpha to make you all nice and happy. Fucking pathetic. The only reason your ass isn't open and waiting for customers is cuz nobody wants to fuck a pile of horseshit that acts like a pussy." Dabi looked at Fuyumi but didn't say anything, but he easily could have.

His sister never said a bad word about any of them. If anything she tried her best to reply everyone from fighting so much. Ever since they were little it was hard to keep the boys from fighting one another. Only baby Shoto was favored being that his second gender hadn't been revealed yet. Though once it had his own hell began.

"You bitter ass bitch!" Shoto snapped back sitting up on his weak legs. His bra was torn and his shorts had blood on them from the cut on his lip. "You think I want this? You think life would be perfect if you were omega instead? You think you could take it? You think you would be able to stay and just take dick after dick after dick and see none of the hundreds of thousands you're making someone?! You think you can do it?!"

Before Natsuo could rely Dabi spoke up, making his voice higher pitched and pretending to be his brother. "Oh of course I could. I'm Natsuo. I'm a wormy pile of shit that'll do anything daddy puts me up as long as I get a cookie before bed~" Dabi scoffed again and flicked a chip at him. "They should change your name to Kiss-Ass. As a beta you're always willing to do whatever shit your alpha wants. Hence the pathetic-ness." Dabi glanced at Shoto and scoffed. "But if you'd been an omega, you'd have begged just as bad to get you out of here. You'd have dropped your pants and held your mouth open for one last dick to make sure you didn't have to take another."

"Enough please!" Fuyumi pleaded. Covering her ears. Tears were forming in her eyes. "I can't stand hearing all of you acting like this."

Dabi just shook his head. "Another typical beta." The burned alpha didn't really hate his sister, but he hated what she was. Another beta who only followed orders, another member of this family that did nothing to try and change their life. If Dabi had any inkling of respect for Shoto, it was for the fact that he had stepped up and did what he needed to in order to get out. And this whole trip was to reminded what he had to keep doing in order to stay out. Forget his family, forget their mother and the hell she's in, and only think about himself. That's the way to survive in this world.

His baby brother was beginning to fully understand that. Looking up at Dabi with pleading eyes he quietly begging to leave this place. He didn't want to sit and be blamed for everything anymore. He couldn't just stand by and be beaten or raped any longer.

"I can't anymore! I'll meet you there" Shoto said as more tears formed in his eyes. The omega got up and started walking out of the kitchen, looking around for their father.

"Stop!" Natsuo came around the table and glared at Shoto. "If you try to run away again I will call him and he will have you chained to that bed! What do you think he'll do to us if you run off again? Hmm? Think mother won't be beaten even worse? Think we won't?" He stepped closer. "You will stay and do as you are told or by the gods I'll..."

"You'll do nothing." Dabi stood right behind Natsuo, his hand against his younger brother's throat. Already, smoke was rising from his hand as he burned Natsuo's skin. "Didn't I already tell you where your place is beta? You're a pile of shit that obeys his alpha. Well I'm an alpha and you'll listen to me~" Natsuo hissed in pain as the burning got worse. "Shoto belongs to me, not the old windbag. I don't give a shit about any of you. You're either weaklings or assholes." Dabi glanced at his sister, who lowered her head and meekly submitted, proving Dabi's point.

"T-Toya..." Natsuo grunted.

"That's not my name anymore." Dabi dropped his brother to the ground and stepped over. "Now stay here and stay silent until we finish here." Dabi glared at Shoto. "Move."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.6K 31
BNAH FANFICTION BAKUDEKU Omegaverse au. ❗❗THIS IS ALSO ON AO3 AND FANFICTION.NET ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS ARE ON MY PROPHILE.❗❗ 『Arc1』 Izuku Midoriya or...
295K 8K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } ☕︎ what will b...
594K 21.8K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
21.7K 513 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...