The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
🔪Prologue (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
🔪 Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
🔪 Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
🔪 Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
🔪 QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
🎉Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note

8.4K 84 3
By emopastelgirl

Hello there! This will be an updated author's note.

I'll be making some heavy changes in the story like changing the scenario in a scene or two, might change the dialogue or rewrite the entire chapter.

So if you're rereading this story, please know that there will be a lot of changes in the story to avoid confusion.

But if you're new to this story, I hope you'll enjoy my story and please be aware that there will be mature themes and a lot of trigger warnings, so please read at your own risk. Also, there will be changes in the story. Happy reading!

Even though I edited this story from start to finish, it is still under heavy editing since I am still not satisfied with some changes I have made.

But this time, after planning and rewriting some parts of the story, there will be a lot of big changes.

To make things easy for you guys to know that a chapter is being edited.

I will write the (updated) date of when I edited the chapter at the very end before you can proceed to the next chapter. I will also write the said date at the beginning of the chapter as well to let you guys know that the chapter was being edited and updated.

I will find time to edit the chapters slowly but thoroughly in order to make this story better.

Again, there will be a lot of changes in the story and I apologize in advance if the changes would make it confusing for you guys while reading the story and I hope you understand.

Now you may proceed to the first chapter! Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy reading my story!

- emopastelgirl ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
249K 4.4K 70
[COMPLETED] but still editing.. He couldn't seem to take his gaze away from her. He tracked her every move and followed her everywhere she went. He k...
4.1M 89.7K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

154K 4.7K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...